Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sinful VR game (Mxf+, noncon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sinner

Banned
Banished
Hello there! I'm a Sinner, looking to start a roleplay.

I was going to write out a couple "rules" or "guidelines", but I think we can get along without too much of that. Basically, I'm mostly looking for smut, but some context and story to drive it could be fun.
I prefer to Roleplay in Private Messages, though I can do threads, or even IM. (AIM, YIM, Discord or Tox)

Important: If I haven't replied to you in a while, give me a poke if you hope to continue our RP, or want to start something new. I sometimes forget to respond to a PM, or get stuck on how to continue, so yeah...

When it comes to kinks, I'm mostly looking for Rape/forced scenarios, and I'm open to incest, breeding and various other ideas. If there's an idea you're not sure about, you can ask, and I'll give my input.

Virtual Reality Craving
Below is a general description of the game's main mechanics. We can adjust details for any specific RP, and even ignore certain aspects. Just think of this as a setting outline

• It is now the distant future; automation has advanced so far that unemployment has reached almost 100% worldwide, and people have mostly resorted to just doing things for fun. One such activity is playing Virtual Reality games, and having fun within the false worlds created by them.

Endless Legacy is a relatively new game, but offers quite a lot of interesting mechanics. The main draw is that players could create a species of their own, and aren't confined to a small selection of races. By allocating a limited number of "Gene Points", a player could create a race of human with special magical or physical abilities, or ditch the human form entirely and create any sort of beast. Even after character creation, players are able to earn Gene Points through in-game achievements, to make more changes to their character.

On top of the nearly limitless customization options, the game's lineage system adds more interest to the game, as it allows players to breed with other players and life-like NPCs. (This also restricts the game to game to players 18 and up, but who really cares about the rating?) As a result, offspring a varying forms can be created, having either stronger or weaker bloodlines than their parents, based on chance. Players can then choose to Incarnate themselves as their own Descendants, or allow friends to start as them. Players who choose to start as babies may need to wait a while to grow up, but by earning Gene Points they can skip the early development stages.

Now, the two of us could be Players, or maybe one of us are NPCs, but we can change things around however we want. The RP doesn't need to be noncon, but that's a preference for me. There are any number of scenarios this could involve, from a newbie being taken advantage of, to a more experienced player falling into a trap. Considering the nature of the game, it might be fun if I played a monster of any kind, even a feral-like beast, or you could play some sort of monster girl.
Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you have an idea to play with~

Updates!~[/b]]
—Jul 18, 2017
Want a VR game focused RP. Added details.

—Jul 08, 2017
I'm good for most anything. Doesn't need to be a monster, but something like a warlock conqueror and his trophies? Also, another kink I haven't brought up on this thread, is that I like short girls, like say little elves, fairies, goblins and so on.

—Nov 06, 2016
I want to play something based on an image I found, of the Three Little Piggies and the Big Bad Wolf. The "piggies" could be something like pig-girls, or just young girls.

—Oct 19, 2016
Saw this image and realized I wanted to play a futa spider-girl laying her eggs inside of different girls, while fucking them silly.

—Oct 6, 2016
I want to play something involving this dragonoid in a kinky play, if anyone is interested. Short or long term is good.

—Apr 14, 2016
I'm craving a harem RP of some kind.
Could also mix it with me playing some sort of monster, for a scenario like this or this. (Both NSFW)

RE: Greedy man in search of sin (Mxf, noncon)

I'll give this a bump

Anyone willing to play multiple girls, trapped in a labyrinth with a Minotaur? PM me!

It's a new year—how about a one-off, involving incest rape in a locked room at a party?

Someone want to be fucked by a Minotaur? Can't imagine them being even remotely gentle~

I'm thinking of having a harem-based Roleplay. Hope someone would be interested in this.
Could also mix it with me playing some sort of monster, for a scenario like this or this. (Both NSFW)

Still craving a harem situation.
Doesn't have to include a monster situation, but would be nice. Could just be a regular modern situation, possibly involving my character dominating friends or family members.

Might be less active than usual, until next week though.

I want to play something involving this dragonoid in a kinky play, if anyone is interested. Short or long term is good.

Bump. Still open to more ideas.

Maybe a more modern take on a harem would be fun. Could be a teacher taking advantage of students on a trip, or the man-of-the-house (brother or father) asserting his dominance over this family. Anything can be fun.

RE: Greedy man in search of sin (Mxf, noncon, harem)

Saw this image and realized I wanted to play a futa spider-girl laying her eggs inside of different girls, while fucking them silly.

Something with nuns. Dunno, I saw a video of two nuns being raped, and I thought it would be fun to do something based around that idea. Not with that video, but I like the idea of a demon having his ways with the hot catholic nuns of a church it may have taken over, or something like that. Dunno, let's talk.

Boop.

Not craving anything specific. Anything from previous ideas would be great.

I want to do something in a holy temple, with some holy girls being corrupted.
Please? :3

Let's have a bump?
Someone wanna play the three little piggies, so I can huff and puff, and blow inside you?

Christmas is coming. Wanna give me a few girls as a present? Wanna BE my present?

Been a while since I pumped this. Don't have any partners at the moment, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom