Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Terrible Twin Brothers (Celebstars and Haruchai)

The boys all shared a look as Jessica came in and except for Jim the twins gave her a hug, subtlely laying their heads on her breasts as they did so.

"We're playing Call of Duty, but we also got Mario Maker if you want to play too sis!" she was informed excitedly and they did change out the game, handing her what she needed and explaining controls as Jim drugged her drink, using about half the dose he did the night before. Being emboldened by that Jim hugged her from behind. "I've missed you too Jess." he said and almost kissed her shoulder.

On the screen they showed her how to build all her own levels in the Mario game.

While sitting she felt the hugs from her brothers who always seemed over affectionate with her. Even Jim managed to hug her from behind the sofa which mad her feel a little weird as he wasn't family. "So what am I doing? You couldn't even do this before, when I played Mario. It was on the old super Nintendo."

Using the controls, she managed to place different obstacles in various places. "Is this even right?" Grabbing her coke, which had now been drugged, the blonde sister started to gulp it down before resting it back on the table. The drug would start to kick in right away, but the affects would wait a while to show signs.

While she was playing, her vision got a little blurry and head got drowsy as she fell on the sofa, dropping the controller. This time however she wasn't knocked out.

"I think I'm sick" she said.

As she fell over on the couch Matt smiled and moved to lock the door that led to this room, and Mike had moved behind the couch to strip off his shorts, his cock already half-hard just from anticipation. "I think you're ok sis, probably just tired from traveling and that sleepwalking. You don't really rest when you sleepwalk." he said and moved around to her, getting on his knees in front of the couch and bending to kiss her mouth, licking her lips as his hands moved to free her ripe ample tits. He wasn't wasting any time.

Mike gently tapped her mouth with the head of his cock. "Here's some medicine dear sister." he said, and pressed his hips forward, pushing the head of his cock into her mouth.

Jim had out his phone, recording, and one hand rubbed the growing bulge in his shorts as Matt came back over and watched.

Jessica barely figured out what was happening to her. The way she felt was like she was heavily drunk. Looking up at her brother, she heard his comforting words, and watched him drop to his knees before feeling the assault on her mouth with her lips licked. The dress put up a little fight but not for long as her breasts popped out over the top, hanging freely.

Something different then ran across her lips, poking at them, prodding to before parting her lips as she laid on her side towards her brother.

There was no time to be wasted it seemed while the adults made noise upstairs.

"C'mon sis, be a good girl." Mike said and slid more of his growing dick into her mouth, rubbing it on her tongue and her lips. His brother rolled her more to her back and his cock slid between her tits ashe held them together, pinching her nipples as he did so.

Reaching behind himself, Matt's hands left her tits as he pulled up her dress and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her smooth pussy as he smiled to Jim. "Make sure you get it all recorded." he said and slipped a single finger along the cleft of her pussy-lips.

The girl as fully aware of what was going on now, having to live with what they were doing. Last time she was so out of it she had no clue, but today, Jessica knew she had a cock in her mouth which was being pushed deeper against her tongue and lips.

A weight overcame her, resting on her stomach before her tits were molded and shaped in to letting another cock get itself off. Each of her hands were placed on the two males chests, trying to push them off. To her, she used all the strength she could muster, however it was nothing, a toddler was stronger than her at this point.

With her legs pushed wide, her pussy was revealed when her panties were pushed to the side. Her smooth lips shown to the camera for the potential world to see at some point.

"Damn, c'mon sister, that's no way to suck a cock, just letting me slide it into your open mouth. You have to suck my cock." Mike said and slapped her softly across the face. He didn't want to leave marks, but this half-assed way of sucking dick just wasn't going to cut it. Of course, maybe it was the drugs....

Matt slid between her ample tits, tapping her chin with each thrust, and Jim still filmed as he settled between her legs and rubbed his cock all over her soft warm pussy, watching as her body took over and she got wet, her color deepening as blood rushed to her sex.

The slap across her beautiful gorgeous face almost woke her up from her drowsy state. Closing her mouth tightly around his cock increased the sensation he would have felt. Lifting a hand up, she looked at her brother in the eye and tried to push his legs. Surrounded by all these young cocks which were horny for her, there was no way she was getting out of this. The weight of her second brother on her stomach pinned her down while he knocked her chin every pother second.

The boys would have seen a glimmer of her eyes water as she was assaulted by all three boys.

Back
Top Bottom