Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Terrible Twin Brothers (Celebstars and Haruchai)

celebstars

Pulsar
The snow was falling heavy outside the airport. The roads were thick with it and drivers had to be careful. A large red truck pulled up by the side of the curb near where Jessica was standing. Recognizing it as her fathers, she smiled in joy at not having to stand in the cold much longer.

Wearing a White jacket with a fur hood, her outfit was complete with black leggings and a t-shirt, with a red sweater on top. Her whole upper body was covered up by the large thick coat which helped keep her warm.

Putting her luggage in the back seat with a struggle, the long blonde haired girl jumped in to the front passenger seat and gave her father a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for picking me up. It is sooo cold!" She laughed, "Can't wait to get to the warm fire in the cabin."

2954275_large2_large.jpg

They finally arrived after a long hour drive. It would normally take half an hour but the dirt tracks leading through the forest were not kind to the truck which was designed to be great off road.

Jessica's father took her luggage for her as she went on in front of him, ringing the bell to the cabin. There was a warm glow from the building and she could feel it on her cold cheeks. Holding her hands under her arms, she stood there freezing until the door opened. Jumping in to the home with a hurry she smiled and hugged her grandparents.

It was late afternoon although no one would have thought so given that it was getting dark already. It had a feel of early evening.

"Hey dorks" Jess said to her younger brothers, the identical twins coming to the door. Her soft hands went to each of their heads and scuffed up their hair. "Missed me?"

After talking to them, she went on to say her hellos to her uncles and aunts as well as their kids before deciding to catch up on some sleep as she was jet lagged.

Matt and Mike were excited to see their older sister again. She'd went off to college and started her "career", and had left the two boys alone with their parents. At just 16 years old the boys were in high school, and hell on wheels. Goofy and popular at the same time, they lived on comic books, junk food, and thinking about girls. In other words, typical teenage boys.

The huge Christmas party and their grandparents wa a tradition and they'd been doing it as long as they could remember. Thing was, there wasn't anyone else there that was close to their age. All their cousins were much younger, still in grade school, and so the boys had convinced their folks to let them bring along a friend. His name was James, but he just went by Jim. He'd grown up around the twins and their family in general and his home life wasn't so good. His dad was a drunk and his mom a pharmacologist.

Thw twins were wiring up their PS4 downstairs in the basement when Jim told them their sister had arrived. He'd always kind of had a thing for Jessica and was pretty excited she was going to be here. Matt and Mike hadn't seen her for awhile, and being closer to their age, they ran upstairs to say hello, Jim following behind.

"Sis!" Matt called, always being the more outgoing of the two. She stopped to say hello, ruffle their hair and asked if they'd missed her. Matt just laughed. "Miss you? I got your room now and you can't have it back!" Mike just smiled and gave her a hug. Jim was in the background and gave her a little wave. She was as beautiful as ever and he was quite shy. After they spoke for a bit Jessica had wandered off and they went back downstairs to play their video games.

Jim got up to go take a piss after a few hours, full of Mountain Dew and Doritos, and passed by the room where Jessica was. Going on to the bathroom he emptied his bladder and on the way back, stopped by the room where Jessica was sleeping and peeked in. Going in, he crept quiet as he could across the floor and to the bed, looking down at her. She was like an angel, her blond hair framing her face and the swells of her ample breasts popping out of her nightgown a little. "Oh holy shit." he said and reached down to run his fingertips over the tops of her tits. They were so soft.

Now sporting a boner Jim went back to where the twins were, keeping his thoughts to himself. Mike had noticed something though when Jim came back in and kept teasing him about it. "I see your hard on! What's going on?" he kept asking, until Jim finally told them. The twins shared a look. "Oh yeah? Let's go see!"

Soon all three boys had crept up to her room and were looking at her. Mike turned to Jim. "Were you able to bring that stuff I asked you about?" Jim nodded. "Good. We'll slip some of it in her drink or something tomorrow." Their plan was in motion and if everything worked out they'd be having a little bit of a hands-on biology class.

Jess didn't plan on sleeping long, she wanted to spend the evening catching up with her family but she slept through the entire day and the night. Given her modelling career which had just started off, the girl had a vast arrange of outfits on her and one was a shear nightie which was given to her. Not thinking anything of it, she put it on and slept in it, and when she awoke, she pulled the sheets from her curvy figure and went downstairs.

It was really early in the morning, 6:43am the clock in the hallway stated. Creeping down the wooden staircase, the case creaked as her bare feet applied pressure on the surface. Her black toe nails stood out against the oak surroundings, as did her nightie, with her ass showing through the material.

Running a hand through her long locks, the beauty cleared her face from her hair. Walking in to the kitchen, she forgot how luxurious the cabin was. It was more like a mansion in the woods.

As well as trying to study and pursue a career in modelling, coffee had become a friend of the 20 year old's. Going to the kettle, she filled it up at the sink and flicked the switch on the handle so it would boil. Although Jessica hadn't been there in a year, she had a good idea were the coffee was still.

Jim woke early, the huge log mansion so much unlike his home that he forgot where he was at first. Soon it all came back to him, especially the view of Jessica sleeping and how soft her skin had felt, how big and round her breasts were. This prompted a good amount of morning wood and with her on his mind he stroked his cock a few times, thinking of her doing it instead of himself. He soon stopped though and got out of bed, leaving the twins where they were. They had gotten to share one big room down in the basement.

In just his boxers Jim headed upstairs. He was comfortable around these people and he wasn't shy. Padding into the kitchen he missed Jessica at first and opened the fridge, looking for some juice. Finding it he grabbed the jug and then set it on the counter as he got a glass. Turning, that was when he saw her in that nightie and he was in nothing but his boxers, his shaft outlined by the fabric. "Oh, uhm... morning." he told her, blushing.

Turning around once her coffee was made, she saw Jim sitting at the counter and almost choked on her coffee, burning herself. "Agh..agh..agh.." waving a hand in front of her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and bend over the sink to run the cold water over it. Her nightie rose up to expose her small panties and her firm ass cheeks. Water trickled over her tongue down her chin before she lifted back up and turned the water off.

"Don't scare me like that!" Pulling her hair back with her hand, she held the mug in the other and sipped it patiently, keeping it cool with constant breaths on the surface.

"How comes you aren't spending Christmas with your own family?" Jessica asked, walking around the counter and leaning on it, her elbows down, back bent with her ass sticking up in the air. From his point of view she was looking directly at his face. It never crossed her mind how she was dressed or the way he was. Things like that didn't bother her nor did she see it as inappropriate, possibly because she wasn't the smartest person in the family. A little clueless was how some best described Jess, although that was putting it politely.

"How is school?"

Jim's blush deepened. Her ass was perfect and she was stunning. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you Jess." he said and that was the truth. Though her question about his family made him wrinkle his nose a little bit. "You're family is a lot nicer and and I don't have to watch my dad get drunk and shit all over the holiday. He said with a chuckle, though it was forced.

The way her arms forced her cleavage together, he tried not to stare, but he couldn't help it, and despite himself the young boy's cock was soon poking out of the front of his boxers through the slit in the fabric. He tried not to get too embarrassed though and drank his juice and simply moved closer to the island so that it blocked her view.

"School is going well. I'll be majoring in Computer Science when I apply for colleges. How, uh, how is school for you?" he asked, and shifted his positon a bit so he could keep an eye on her ass that was upraised. His dick ached and he wanted to touch her so bad.

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad" she replied, "I guess we would adopt you if we good" A smile left her lips, although she wouldn't of been smiling if she knew Jim was feeling her breasts over her nightie as she slept last night.

Unaware he was trying to hide his boner from her, Jessica continued to speak on about her own school life at college. She didn't pick up on him moving to the side to see around her and get a view of her ass poking out with her back arched. "It's good, I'm doing acting, so drama. But I have got some modelling work to, I'm not really sure which I want to follow. I feel confused you know?"

"Anyway, I'm going to go back to bed, it's way to early to be up." Lifting her eyebrows up, she turned around, her ass swaying from side to side in her shear nightie. Her parents would have no doubt told her to dress accordingly with everyone else around but they weren't awake, so no harm was done.

Jim listened to her. In actuality he was quite interested. He was interested in anything she was into. There was a bit of relief as she moved away, though his eyes stayed affixed to her behind as she moved, the sway of her hips almost hypnotic. "Uh, yeah sure. Way too early. Get some rest Jess." he told her.

Taking his juice Jim looked around but didn't see her coffee cup, which meant she probably took it with her. He hurried back downstairs, his boner slowly going away as he moved. He found the twins waking up. "Hey I just ran into Jess upstairs. She was fuckin' hot dude! She didn't put on a robe or anything just that sheer nightie and some small panties!"

It was obvious Jim was excited and the twins shared a look. "Did you bring the stuff?" they asked Jim, who gulped but nodded.

"I-I did. But do you think...?"

"Don't be a pussy man. You know our sister, she just needs a little... prodding."

Jim felt a little bad but he went to his bag and got the drug. He'd managed to swipe it from his mom. She'd brought it home for his dad, and it made his old man sleep. They thought it might be a little fun to give a little to Jess, maybe see how loopy she got. Jim held up the bottle of pills.

"They work better if you break them up." he told the twins. "I don't know if she still has her coffee. Maybe we should just wait."

The twins didn't seem to agree. "The whole house is asleep dude. Now's the best time. If we can get her down here then they won't think to check."

"I... ok." Jim finally agreed.

In moments the twins and their friend were creeping upstairs to Jess' room. Peeking in they could see she was still awake. They just needed a distraction. The twins walked into the room, Matt had the pill and Jim came last.

"Hey sis!" Mike said, and sat beside her on the bed. "We've really missed you." he said, buttering her up, and then he got her in a hug.

Matt broke the pill and dumped the contents of the capsule into the drink. "I missed you too!" he said, and hugged her from the other side.

"Cya!" She waved her hand at him, more so her fingers which all moved differently. Making her way up to the bedroom on the first floor of the home, Jessica had no idea Jim was rushing in to the basement to tell her brothers about her. Opening her bedroom door, she sat down on the edge of the bed and put her coffee on the side table.

Finding herself under the covers and sheets, she was sat up against the headboard, back firmly against it. Checking her phone for any updates on social media, she saw her door swing open, with Mike saying hi to her. "What are you all doing in here?" She questioned.

The way Mike sat on the edge of the bed, furthest away from door made her turn away from Matt and Jim. The hug was something of insurance, able to keep hold of her so she couldn't turn around and see what they were doing to her drink. "Awww thanks guys" she said, now opening her other arm up to hug her twin brothers.

Putting her phone down by her coffee, she lifted the drink up and sipped at it, it was still very hot.

"You guys still in to your video games?" Looking at Matt, she licked her thumb and sorted his hair out with a tiny strand sticking up with the way he slept. At this point, she wasn't even noticing Jim.

The contents of the pill, odorless and tasteless, dissolved rather easily in the very hot coffee, and soon there was no trace. They could only grin as she hugged them, those huge breasts of hers quite comfy and she paid no mind as their faces were virtually smooshed into them.

They nodded enthusiastically as she asked about the video games. "Oh yeah! We have a few new ones downstairs and expect more for Christmas, though we're really into all kinds of games now." Mike said and leaned up to kiss his sister's cheek. It gave a nice little view down her cleavage.

Jim sat nervously on the end of the bed, watching, but unsure if what they were doing was wise. Already his erection had completely died and he just watched.

"That coffee is really good. Mom let me have some the other day. Said we were getting old enough to drink it if we wanted." Mike said and then piped up, "But we don't drink it until late at night so we can stay up to play games. The rest of the time we leave it alone."

Matt snuggled into his sister a little, and if she'd care to look she'd notice his growing arousal. They were young boys but it seemed some parts developed faster than others.

Jess didn't notice them wanting to snuggle against her breasts, especially as she was drinking her coffee. "New ones already? Before Christmas, I think you are going to have more games than you do time to play them." Scratching at her head it messed up her hair but her fingers straightened it out once more. Feeling her brother's kiss she liked the attention of her brothers, she felt blessed not having siblings who she fought with.

"I know it is, it's really tasty" she lifted the mug up, notifying him before drinking some more, it had cooled considerably allowing her to take gulps of the stuff. "It is making me feel tired though I think, thought it was meant to wake me up." Finishing it, she put the cup down but her head quite felt dizzy and she misplaced it, dropping it on the floor where the handle smashed, coming apart from the mug. Holding her head, Jessica yawned as her head spun and looked down to see Matt's arousal in his pants. Frowning, she dropped her head back and closed her eyes.

She wasn't asleep though, just dopey and weak, almost feeling to lazy to move any limbs. "G...guys..." she mumbled, trying to open her eyes.

The twins were quick to act. "Jim, grab that cup and me and Matt will grab her." Mike said, and he and his brother, growing lads that they were, each grabbed one end. Matt under her arms and Mike her legs. She wasn't a big girl anyway, and they instructed Jim to act as lookout.

Their guest nodded and peeked out the door. He didn't hear anyone, and they were on their way. They didn't run into anyone in the house that was awake and within ten minutes they had her down in the basement, the doors shut to help block sound. They laid her out on the large sectional couch. "You'll be ok. We'll take care of you sis." Matt said and ran a hand over his sister's breasts. By now both twin boys were sporting full erections and they looked to Jim. "Will she cry out?

He shook his head. "Not unless you do something really painful to her." he explained. He took a seat in a nearby chair but didn't approach. Instead he simply watched, and idly rubbed his cock.

The twins were busy however, and soon had her out of her nightie and panties, her smooth pink flower looking soft and innocent, her ample breasts, swayed to the side as she laid on the couch. Matt squeezed one soft ripe tit and smiled. "They're so soft!" he exclaimed, almost in surprise.

Mike did the same and then reached a hand between her legs. "Wow, her pussy is really warm!" he stated and rubed her there a few times. "You should touch her Jim." he encouraged, but the other boy shook his head.

Jessica was powerless to stop her brothers from reaching her. Her entire body weight rested on each sibling as they carried her through the house. Her limp body almost touched the floor, her ass dragging against the floor sometimes as they moved her down the stairs in to the basement and shut the door behind them.

A comfy surrounding warmed her, the soft couch allowing her to settle and feel calm. A draft fell over the woman now as she was stripped of her clothing, her nightie pulled from the head up and her panties from the waist down. Her breasts were large and soft. They looked flattened as she laid on her back and between her legs was a smooth pussy, clean and very inviting.

Blinking, Jessica didn't know what was going on, although she had a faint idea which made her pull a frown. She drifted in and out of consciousness as the drug took full effect. She had a slight numb feeling about her, yet anything more than a rub would have woken her back up.

For now, she as asleep as they rubbed her pussy and felt up her breasts.

The twins moved her a little and spread her legs and then Matt pulled her pussylips apart, and for this Jim got up to look.

"t looks so strange!" Mike exclaimed and reached out to touch it. "It's really warm." he said, and his dick was throbbing even though he wasn't really sure why.

"Stick a finger in her!" Matt dared his twin.

MIke gently did so, feeling how her pussy was pretty tight and hugged his finger. "Oh damn. Now I can see why it feels good. Put your dick in her Matt!" Mike said and actually shimmied out of his own underwear. Matt did the same and they both stood there with their cocks out and they turned to Jim.

"You're gonna fuck her too, right?" they asked, egging him on. "C'mon man, get out of those boxers.

Slowly Jim did the same and was naked as well, his dick hanging down while the twins were up and fully erect.

"D-doesn't she have to be wet first?" jim asked obviously abit unsure.

"Well lick her then." Mike said.

Jim didn't mind and slowly approached her spread legs and began to lick her pussy. It was something he'd thought about for a long time and as he got more into it he spread her pussylips to get at her better.

Her body was moved by the twins, sat up against the back cushion with her back slouched and her head leaning on her left shoulder. Her feet landed on the floor, bare with her toes just about touching the rug in the center of the room. Now in a seated position, when Matt pulled her legs apart he got a better view of her pussy.

As much as they were in to their games instead of partying, it was no wonder why they seemed experimental with her, having to work things out for themselves. A drool of saliva was building on her bottom lip as the boys fascinated over her cunt. With her pussy lips pulled apart, Mike gently pushed his finger inside of her.

A noise left the sister's mouth, her head turned to the other shoulder. All of the boys were getting naked in front of her, not that she knew about it. After much talking, the only thing she could feel was this warm wet substance on her pussy.

"Mmm.....Mmm.." Moans left her as Jim was naked, licking her smooth pussy. It was actually getting wet to, despite her slumber. Jessica's eyes opened for a split second, but her vision was blurry.

The were absolutely smitten with her and her body, letting hands explore and Mike experimentally licked his fingers. "That's not bad. Not what expected though. The guys at school make it sound like you're licking something really sweet." He shrugged and looked at Jim, who by now had splayed her legs further and was licking her pussy like a champ, even letting his tongue slide down to lick over her asshole.

Mike scrunched up his nose. "You're sick man! Matt! Jim just licked her ass!"

Jim paid no mind and tried to bury his tongue as deep into her wet glistening cunt as he could.

Matt had moved back behind the couch and tilted his sister's head back and watched aas the drool spilled from her mouth and he got an idea. "Hey Jim, you've been wanting her a long time and even brought the stuff. You should get first crack at her. Stick your dick in her mouth!" he said.

Jim looked up from where he was, lips andchin shining softly from Jessica's wetness, and he stood, his cock dripping a long trail of precum as he came around the couch. Trying to figure out how to position himself Jim soon went back around the couch and got up on it, straddling her body with his legs and pulling her head up. His right hand grabbed the base of his dick and rubbed his cock over her lips and then just barely in.

"I don't want her to bite it off!" he explained and seemed kind of skittish. Squeezing his cock he milked a drop of precum out of it that he wathed slowly descend to land on her tongue. He was fascinated. A little more brave he stuck the head of his dick into her mouth.

Jessica was moaning lightly as Jim was licking her she even shuddered as he went towards her asshole. She had no idea it had caused a reaction from Mike, who was calling Matt to tell him what their friend had just done. When the shock was over with, the sister's head was moved back so she was looking up at the ceiling. It was for a brief moment until her eyes closed once more.

With her Jim being urged on to have first crack at her, her mouth seemed the right thing to try at the beginning. The sofa she was resting on shook and bumped as the mid teen stood on it, a leg either side of Jess. His cock was near her lips, so ripe and coating in a thin layer of her saliva.

He held her head upright now, taking over from Matt who had moved it. Her mouth was stroked at first before the head went in and planted it's precum on her tongue. Blinking her eyes, Jess coughed and tried moving her head but she couldn't

Jim held her head still, gently fucking her mouth with the first couple inches of his cock, but since she wasn't truly aware her mouth hung slack and loose around his meat. It didn't matter though as he trembled and grunted a little, pulling back as he came and spurting up along her cheek and nose, in her hair and across her closed eyelid.

"Holy shit you just came all over my sister's face!" Matt said, laughing and then licking his lips as he looked at hs sister's glazed mouth.

Jim wiped his cum off on her neck and then seemed kind of embarrassed and stepped down from the couch. "Are one of you going to fuck her?" Jim asked.

Mike shook his head. "THat's tonight. People will be up soon and looking for her." he said, but didn't seem concerned about the mess on her face.

Jessica was like a rag doll with the way her body was so limp. She could be moved in to any position all three boys wanted. For now, she was stills at up straight, with her head held still so Jim could fuck her mouth. Her wet tongue would have felt amazing to anyone who received oral from her and it seemed the young male was no different because he pulled out and coated her face.

The sister's face was painted in cum now, strands and leaks all over her face and partly in her hair. She looked more like a slut now then she did in her revealing nightie.

While she was left alone as they spoke, her body slowly turned and fell on to her right shoulder.

"You clean her up!" Matt said, and Mike shook his head. "I'm not cleaning up Jim's spooge dude!"

Jim sighed. "I'll clean her up."

"You did bring more stuff right? How long will she be out?" Mike asked.

Jim shrugged. "A couple of hours I guess" he said. He wasn't really sure. "Are we going to try to get her back up to her room? He felt sure that some folks would start getting up soon.

Mike smiled. "We could say we found he, once she's cleaned up, and that she sleepwalked?"

"She really wasn't too fun. Don't give her as much next time. All Jim did was rub his cock on her tongue, she didn't suck it like she's supposed to. Right?" Matt looked to Jim for confirmation. The other boy had to agree.

"We need her to not really know who we are, but be out of it enough that she fucks us." Mike said.

Jim nodded. "Maybe half a pill then? Three-quarters?" he didn't know he was just guessing.

"Damn these tits are nice though!" Matt said as he fondled them and rubbed his cock over them. e was stroking as he did so and just looking at his sister's cum-covered face and her large ripe tits and son the boy spurted his cum onto her chest, coating her pink nipples in that white viscuous fluid.

It was Mike's turn then, and like his brother it didn't take long, and soon his load was deposited on his sister's breasts as well, and the boys grinned and looked at Jim. "You said you'd clean up!" they said

Jim went to the bathroom and got a washrag and wet it and came back out to start the job of cleaning her up a little. He licked his lips, the taste of her pussy still on them and he caressed her creamy thigh as he thought of how she tasted and how her mouth might feel if she were more awake and actually sucked his dick proper. With a shudder he finished cleaning her up and got a blanket from a closet to cover her with.

Jess was groggy as she stirred, her head turning back and forth. Laughter filled the room, although it was distant. Opening her eyes, she looked around and saw she wasn't in the room she was supposed to be in. It looked like the basement. Eyeing it, she saw a bar, games consoles and TV's. There was also a pool table and poker table.

The girl didn't remember going down there and sat up holding her head. She almost felt...hungover. With her hair all messed up, she tried sorting it and found some clumped together. Little did she know it was Jim's cum making it stick.

Taking the blanket off, she walked in her nightie to the doors and opened them, heading upstairs. Walking past the kitchen where everyone else was, she looked a mess, like she had been partying all night and had come home in the early hours of the morning. "Go put some proper clothes on will you!" Her mother said, embarrassing her.

Jess went upstairs and did exactly that, not before she showered though.

The twins were awake as she got up, giggling to themselves as they watched her. They didn't say anything though, and just watched as she walked out, her hips and ass swaying side to side. It seemed her natural way of walking. An eruption of laughter when they heard her get chastised by their mother.

----------​

The daylight hours, which were short, passed rather uneventfully.... for a day that was to end with a huge Christmas party anyway. There was all kinds of comings and goings as food was brought and bought, and visitors started arriving around 3pm. It was getting dark around 4:30, so it didn't seem too out of the ordinary. More family showed up, and quite a few family friends and neighbors too.

The twins, uninterested in most of the social gathering, stayed downstairs for the most part, accompanid by Jim, the three of them playing video games. The hours flew by for them. Finally their mother called them to come upstairs at about 6. Outside it seemed like it should be midnight, those strange winter hours skewing perceptions of time like they did.

The dinner for everyone was pretty simple, and true Christmas dinner wasn't until the next day. Still, all manner of finger foods, some chilis and soups, and desserts for miles. Even a decently sized gift exchange. Jim brought one of th pills with him, just in case, and all three boys wandered through the party, gathering the foods they liked and avoiding the younger children of their visitors, whether they were cousins or just friends.

The get together at the cabin was nice, people were all dressed up, smart and casual in appearance while Jessica herself wore a black, tight fitting dress. She mixed with family members, saying hello to each newcomer who arrived on the Christmas Eve gathering. The place was fast becoming packed, kids were running around the noise levels were high.

Jessica had no idea what happened in the early hours of the morning. She did wonder to herself why she was downstairs in the basement but she was told she was sleep walking. The girl didn't know she was accountable for something like that, but she couldn't argue with them.

A lot of the older men seemed interested in talking with the blonde bombshell. Her naivety did not treat her well, they all glimpsed at her cleavage, much to the dismay of their wives and girlfriends. Someone even took Jess aside and told her to cover up a little bit. Looking down at her own chest, she pulled her dress up a little and got herself a cardigan, buttoning it up and having a bit more respect about herself.

When dinner was ready, the table was filled with bowls of food. Snacks and finger foods to be picked at with leisure. Jessica at this moment was sitting in the kitchen, eating some chicken bites with her legs crossed. She had taken her heels off so she was barefoot yet clear stockings helped fight the chilly air which rushed through the house when some of the kids went outside to play.

Matt, Mike and Jim watched her all day, smiling as she tried to explain away the bullshit sleepwalking story. Her tits were on a nice display and seemed to attract the eye of every man in the place. That made their endgame all the more tantalizing really.

The day wore on and Mike caught her in the kitchen at the table, eating some chicken. "Hey sis!" he said cheerily and grabbed a can of Coke from the fridge. "You want to come downstairs and check out this new game we got? You could even bring your chicken if you want. Mome lets us eat down there. I'll even carry it for you."

he was laying on the charm and wondered if she'd take the bait. "It's a chance to get away from all the boring adult stuff. All they want to do is stand around and talk." he lamented, and looked at her hopefully.

"Yeah sure" she said, smiling, rubbing her hand through his hair. Jess did always baby them, it was how she saw them really, as her baby brothers. Not in her wildest imagination could she see them doing anything horrible to her or anyone else. "I want a coke to" she said, taking one from the fridge before grabbing her plate of food and walking down in to the basement with Mike.

The doors slid open and there was the other two boys gaming and even yelling at one another. "Play nice!" She said, liking that she had a little authority over them. Sitting down on the sofa, the very same one which earlier had her sucking cock without her knowledge, Jessica watched the screen and continued to eat. A pop sound echoed through the room as her coke was opened.

"What game is it your playing?"

Back
Top Bottom