Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jandoms rp corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jandom

Meteorite
Lets get the questions everyone want to know done first. I am a male sub that highly prefers non-consensual rp's. I am rather layed back and ROLEPLAY through kik.
I like to do long rp sessions with small posts. I am really into brainwashing, transformation, bondage,hypnosis, petplay (prefferably ponyplay), ageplay, sissifictation, mind control, and being a slave/pet/plaything.
I love to resist only to eventually give in. I also love being helpless, mindless, cute and eventually obedient.

My characters:
Vyron:
A feisty 16 year old boy with red hair and grey eyes.

Jake: A rather tall 17 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

(More too come)

Settings:
Sci fy:
Alien captive: Aliens have finnaly made contact and are taking people as slaves and test subjects.
Cyborg uprising: The world is torn by half robot half human hybrids. Resistance fighters have rose up but many have been converted by them.
Fantasy:
(I am fine with any fantasy setting)
Realism:
New pony: A cult of women have formed that capture and enslave men to become their ponies. They trade them and train them together.
C'mon it will be fun: My girlfriend captures me and either makes me her pet or sissyfies me
Fandoms:
Mlp changling: a changeling princess leaks into the real world and is kidnapping makes to make them drones and for breeding so she can make a hive in the real world.
(More to come)

Pm me if you are interested

Jandom said:
Lets get the questions everyone want to know done first. I am a male sub that highly prefers non-consensual rp's. I am rather layed back and ROLEPLAY through kik.
I like to do long rp sessions with small posts. I am really into brainwashing, transformation, bondage,hypnosis, petplay (prefferably ponyplay), ageplay, sissifictation, mind control, and being a slave/pet/plaything.
I love to resist only to eventually give in. I also love being helpless, mindless, cute and eventually obedient.

My characters:
Vyron:

(More too come)

Settings:
Sci fy:
Alien captive: Aliens have finnaly made contact and are taking people as slaves and test subjects.
Cyborg uprising: The world is torn by half robot half human hybrids. Resistance fighters have rose up but many have been converted by them.
Fantasy:
Realism:
New pony: A cult of women have formed that capture and enslave men to become their ponies. They trade them and train them together.
C'mon it will be fun: My girlfriend captures me and either makes me her pet or sissyfies me
Fandoms:
Mlp changling: a changeling princess leaks into the real world and is kidnapping makes to make them drones and for breeding so she can make a hive in the real world.
(More to come)

are you a male sub for MxM or MxF? because that isn't specified

Kindred said:
Jandom said:

My characters:
Vyron:

(More too come)

Settings:
Sci fy:
Fantasy:
Realism:
Fandoms:
(More to come)

are you a male sub for MxM or MxF? because that isn't specified
Either is fine. Sorry I a m new to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom