Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

west meets east (Wolvenrogue and Mei)

He picked her up and as he sat back in the couch he sat her in his lap facing him, straddling his thighs and her feet on the couch and her knees up and spread wide. he hugged her close and pulled her now very wet pussy against the length of his cock, trapping it between them. Her nipples pressed tightly against his chest. He held her soft bottom in his large hand and his finger found its way between her thighs from behind and up inside her wet cavity as his cock rubbed against her clit.

Mei couldn't believe her situation, he was serious about this. It made her feel strangely amazing, her heart was out of control and she just wanted more and more. The woman was lost in Jon's eyes, falling deeper in love with him without her even noticing it. Her hands sneaked in between them and stroked his cock slowly, rubbing the tip of it with her thumb whenever her hand reached the head. With her other hand she massaged his balls, trying her best to please him. She leaned in and kissed him deeply and passionately, moaning into the loving kiss.

He wiggled his finger inside her , being sure hat she was thoroghly wet, and paying with her teasing her body into a state of extreme arousal. he wanted her to relax with him and allow herself to climax before he did even though he was close,

Mei couldn't handle it any longer, so she cried out, "Oh, please! Just m-make love to me, Jonathon! Kiss all of my body and make sure I never forget how you feel inside me!~" the young woman was extremely embarrassed after saying such dirty words, but she also felt like a weight was taken off her shoulders, like she confessed and admitted her love for him. She was so close, but she didn't want the excitement to go away or lessen in anyway, so she leaned closer to the man's ear and whispered, "Take me to the bedroom, I beg you..."

He hadn't planned on consumating the relationship just yet, so he ignored her pleading and continued to tease her and pleasure himself at the same time. He did kiss and lick nearly every inch of her. He teased her nipples until she was nearly beside herself. You are mine, and I am yours . That will be enough.

The young woman couldn't hold it in any longer, and soon she reached her climax. "Ahhh! J-Jon!" She cried out in pleasure, releasing her fluids all over his lap and part of his erected member. Mei held onto him by wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning softy against his ear. Her whole body was twitching from the release, and she felt deep relaxation afterwards.

When she gave up and let go, her little body convulsing in his arms, he smiled. It was what he had wanted all along, to give her the ultimate pleasure. Even though she relaxed, he did not stop his gentle but steady stimulation, he laid her in his lap and hung her tiny legs over his shoulders bring her very wet pussy to his lips and began to tease her clit and wet lips with his tongue in earnest. not stopping even though she was twitching and convulsing intensely.

The pleasurable feelings were overwhelming to Mei, she already had an orgasm but Jon didn't stop stimulating her. Her clit was a lot more sensitive now, and her pussy was swollen and pink. The slightest touches felt amazing. "N-no, please stop! I-I'll...ahh!" Mei suddenly started to squirt in his face, the immense pleasure had made her do so. She felt very embarrassed and ashamed, thinking the Captain would be disgusted.

He simply wiped his face with his hand and kept up his licking. He wanted her to know that nothing about her disgusted him. to him it was all beautiful, and all belonged to him. They would have nothing secret nothing the other couldn't touch or enjoy or give pleasure to. "You are going to come again little one, you may as well let go now!" He smiled at her through shining eyes and a sloppy face. Her cum dripped from his nose and beard.

Mei was already exhausted and could barely talk. Her half lidded eyes looked at him with a soft, tired smile. "Jon... you're... amazing!" she giggled and tried to sit up, hugging him and getting comfortable. "I... I want to stay with you forever." Her heart felt happiness like no other, she never wanted this to end. The only thing that worried how now was that he might leave her and she'd end up alone and sad again. She didn't want to go back to that lifestyle at all.

He knew that even though she was very aroused, her tiny body was not yet ready to handle the length and girth of his. Laying on his side, he pulled her back against his chest and tucked his erect cock in the cleft of her bottom which was wet with her secretions. Reaching down he buried his huge middle finger deep inside her and gently rubbed on her clit with his thumb. With his powerful hand he held her body against his cock and slid it up and down her until his release was accomplished, soaking them both anew. As his body finally relaxed, and fell asleep keeping her locked in his strong grip. Throughout the night, his finger continued to massage her and keep her in his complete control.

Mei loved being under his gentle control and was kept aroused all night as he massaged her insides. She fell asleep but occasionally moaned in her slumber, grinding her butt against Jon's erected cock. The night was eternally heated and they both felt like they were in heaven. Morning came and Mei was the first to wake up. The woman looked around her and noticed how wet and sticky they both were after such an adventurous night.

When she stirred and pushed back against him he woke and found his till erect member lying along the entire length of her cleft. her arousal had completely soaked them both and his two middle fingers were still buried deep within her. He had waited long enough. his thick fingershad stretched her all night and she was soaking wet. Spreading his fingers he stretched her a bit more and then drew back and sliding his cock forward, guided its huge head toward its target. "Get ready!" he whispered only seconds before the invsion began, and slowly, but without hesitation he slipped his cock in as far as it would go. He stopped when he felt her cervix, not wanting to hurt her. A huge sigh exited his lungs and he began a slow rythmic pattern of thrusting which built in both speed and force over the next few minutes. He kept this up letting her catch up with him. "Cum for me ! then I will!" he hissed in her ear as he kissed her neck and pinched her long nipples.

Back
Top Bottom