Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

west meets east (Wolvenrogue and Mei)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Jonathon rose early that morning as he usually did. It was an old habit born of 20 years servoce in the cavalry at Fort Clinton. Recently retired, the Captain as his friends still called him hadn't lost either his military discipline, or the rugged self confidence that came from command in the desert southwest. Neither though had he forgotten his days at West Point, or the gentle and sometimes artificially demure southern belles of Virginia with their sugary smiles and lilting smiles that could melt a man's heart. Since being in California though, they were a lost and distant memory of things gone by. Women here were tough and often raunchy, something he tired quickly of. It was precisely this reason that he had remained unattached. Till that morning, nothing female struck his fancy.

After doing the chores, he hitched up the buck board and headed for town to get supplies. As he pulled up to Nates General Store, what he saw made his blood boil. A young oriental woman was running from a drunk. He was dirty and rough, and obscene. Her grabbed at her and tore her clothes, pulling her into the dusty street. No one seemed to care or notice as the woman ( though almost a girl) screamed.

Jonaton jumped from the buckboard and grabbing the man by his shirt in an iron grip held him up with one arm and tossed him into the horse trough, then turning went to the aid of the girl and kneeling beside her cradled her head in the crook of his muscular arm. "Are you alright? maam?" he asked as he smoothed her hair out of her now dusty face.

The young woman, which had just turned 25, was only a girl compared to this particular Captian. She knew it from first sight, this land would never welcome such a "child", devoid of any experience that could make her useful in the United States as it was now. Her long hair was ruined by that pig's touch, tangled and unable to show her complete beauty. With her tear stained faced though, she could still offer the kind man, perhaps the only kindness she had met since her arrival, a small smile of gratitude. "T-thank you, sir... I am mostly fine. I can... continue life n-now." Mei softly replied to him with some sobs escaping her throat, the girl also had an obvious difficulty speaking English. She couldn't stop trembling in fear, and before she could turn around and hide her face, she was already making a face like that of a child about to break into a wail.

Mei's pale skin had many scars and bruises, as if she had been thrown around and about ever since she started her journey to come here. But under all the scars, bruises and dirt, the man could see light freckles adorning the entirety of her frail body. The oriental woman tried standing, but could only limp. She had fine bones and legs, but she was very dehydrated and needed food. She was weak and could barely stand. "P-please, no more help, I do not wish to..." she thought for a moment, searching for the correct word. "To... bother."

Clearly the young woman had had a rough go recently, but Jonathon could see that though she was unaccustomed to the abuse, she was a woman of character and possessed of both pride and modesty, two characteristics he had not seen much of recently. As he started to limp away, he took her hand gently and stopped her."You are not a bother, young lady. quite the contrary. Allow me to help. Have you a place to stay? Is there somewhere I can take you? If not let me offer my protection and shelter at least until you are healed. Seeing that she neither answered immediately, nor seemed to pull away, he helped her to the buck board and taking her gently by the waist, he lifted her to the seat of his buck board wagon, and set her down to rest. His huge hands nearly encircled her narrow waist, and she seemed light as a feather. It made him whether she was properly fed. " My name is Captain Jonathon Mead. You may call me Captain, or just Jon if you prefer. Are you hungry perhaps?" He caught her lips quivering, and feared that he had scared her and she was about to cry. Jonathon was a hard man, and there were few things that undid him, but tears from a woman was one of them, and he sincerely hoped that he had not caused her to be near tears. He stood by the wagon simply hold her tiny had in his large one, trying to give her comfort. That is until the drunk woke up and tried to intervene. "Slees my whore!" he shouted slurring his speech as he staggered toward the wagon. Jon turned to face him in disgust and as he took another step met the man's jaw with a crushing punch which sent the man reeling and landing face first in the dust and once again silent. "I don't think he will bother you again" he said then waited to see if the young woman would accept further help from him.

She has an almost doll like look to her. Jonathon was completely disarmed in her presence, and simply stood there looking in her eyes welling with tears and trying his best to comfort the woman.

From how gentle the kind, strong man was to her, the girl seemed to calm down significantly. Her tears rolled down from how frightened she was before, repeating all she had gone through in her head. Mei looked away, not knowing how to react to such a sweet man. One side of her told her to give in, but the other told her she was only going to be fooled and tricked again. "Thank you... so much, Jon." her soft smile showed him how grateful she was, and her lovely voice seemed to move him even more. Taking a good look at her, he could appreciate her simple beauty. Not so extravagant like those exaggerated women he was so tired of seeing, with tits so big they bounced ridiculously with every step and butts so huge they didn't seem to fit in normal chairs. Mei's body was just right, and it looked a lot more natural and attractive for a guy like him. The girl's hair was very straight and long, a pretty shade of light brown and her bangs covered her eyes a little. It had been a long trip of abuse, so she couldn't fix herself to be presentable. Her pale face started blushing as she realized how dirty and ugly she looked right now.

"S-sorry, I am... filthy and disgusting. Please don't let me... dirty your clothes." her gaze went down to her delicate hand, trying to avoid more embarrassments. The young oriental was so ashamed of herself, ashamed of the problems she had put herself in. She couldn't even touch the man, fearing she would taint him. Putting her knees up and hugging her legs, she tried to keep her extremities as far away from him as possible. "I don't belong... anywhere. So do not put me in your home."

Jon's reply was swift and strong, but came in a gentle tone. "Nonsense! Young lady! I'll not leave you in the street to be abused. You may come to my ranch, or I will get you a room at the hotel. Which will it be? I most certainly won't leave you here." He pulled a large handkerchief from his pocket and moistened it in the horse trough before ringing it out and handing it to her so she could wipe her face and hands." Before we do anything else, I'll get you something to eat." he swung himself up into the seat next to her and slowly drove the wagon down the street to the diner. He took her down from the wagon then took her hand and led her inside. "welcome Captain! your table is waiting! I see you have a guest today!" The "captain" was well known in the town, and only a fool was less than respectful.

His sudden arrangements threw her off, now she was very amused by his strange behavior. He was far too nice to be... human. Mei had no other choice but to accept. The oriental went with him to the diner and accepted his offerings. She could only bow quietly, for she was very much ashamed of her attire. Ragged clothing that was originally ripped and dirty, was now even more ripped open and dirty from the recent abuse. She did not notice a bit of her chest was revealed through the rips in her dress. When the man welcomed the Captain, she immediately bowed to him the oriental way, showing off more than what she intended to. Mei was afraid to say a word inside the diner, since she already thought of herself as a slave, not allowed to do anything freely without a consequence. She stayed close behind Jonathon, afraid of the people around her. She didn't want to be near anybody... except Jon.

As they approached the table, he he looked for the young woman, but she cowered behind him. Such a strange way to behave. He pulled out a chair and waited for her to sit. " Please sit down " he finally said. Getting her seated he took a chair, and asked her what she liked to eat. When Sam the waiter came to the table he saw him staring and followed his eyes to the tear in her dress and exposed breast. He got up and removed his jacket and wrapped her in it. "Sam, can you ask Mazy Jane to come out here?" Sam disappeared to the kitchen and returned a few moments later with Mazy Jane. "Mazy, would you get this young lady some clothes please? I'll pay you whatever it costs."
"Why sure Captain!" Mazy said and tried to get then young woman to follow her. " Its alright " Jon said reasuringly.

Mei was extremely confused as to why they were treating her so. But seeing as Jon really worried for her and wanted to help her, she gave in and followed the kind lady. Before she left, though, she looked back at Jon and smiled. "I am very grateful..." she bowed to him, not even knowing she had her dress torn up. She left to follow the lady and was very shy. Her arms tucked behind her back and her head low, avoiding eye contact. As the lady attended her, Mei was lost in her own thoughts, remembering her homeland, Japan. She didn't miss anybody in particular, though. Her family hated her, banished her even. Mei was always kind to others and always chose to help others before herself. They were sick at her for giving away the little food they had to the poor children. Also, her little mutation was weird where she comes from, so they bullied her a lot. She had a weird hint of ginger in her, hence the light colored hair and freckles. But she still looked asian, a very rare asian.

Mazy led the shy young woman back to room they gave her behind the kitchen. It wasn't much but it was home . "You're a little bit of a thing arent you" she said thinking that none of her clothes would fit the doll sized girl. "my daughter left a dress here a couple years ago when she was here with her father. It might just fit you, she was just a girl at the time. Lord knows I have no use for it ." She helped the girl out of her torn and soiled clothes and into the pretty cream colored dress that nearly matched her faint freckles. It fit perfectly except that being a girls dress it was a bit tight in the bodice, an effect that was rather flattering and that Mazy was sure would be noticed. She put the torn clothes in an old flour sck and gave it to Mei and took her back out to show the Captain.

"A little doll! isn't she Captain?" Jon smild and nodded before handing Mazy a five dllar goldpiece. "Will that do?" he asked? Mazy smilled ear to ear and curtsied, it was a very generous payment . Jon smiled back and got to his feet to seat the young woman oposite him at the table. The waiter had brought their meal and he sat down. Looking past the flowers between them on the table his eyes were drawn to the bodice of the girls dress. It pull tightly across her breasts, and being without a pettycoat , her nipples were poking little mounds in the thin fabric. "Mazy, perhaps you have a shall the lady can wear?" he asked.

The young girl had no clue how much attention her chest was grabbing. Since Mei hadn't eaten for many days, her mouth was watered at the sight of the delicious food in front of her. The meal looked very different from what she was used to eating, but you think she'd care at this moment? The poor girl's stomach growled loudly, making her embarrassed with a tint of blush on her cheeks. Brown-green eyes traveled from the food to the man's face, as if they were asking for permission. Her hands wouldn't dare to touch anything, even if put in front of her, unless someone put it in words that it was okay. The dress she wore was hypnotizing almost everyone around her. She had come in with rags and all dirty-looking, but she was much more presentable now. The color of the dress heightened her features and made it even more noticeable that she was a rare kind of oriental. Not many people have seen such a person before, so it was only to be expected that some men might even fight for her. Be it for love... or for gold. Mei was lucky she had managed to preserve her virginity by avoiding as many men as possible, but it was even harder here in the west.

Jonathon lifted his eyes to hers and picking up a format lifted to his mouth and said "eat, eat! Please!" he picked up the knife and sliced off a piece steak and hoped she would too. As they sat there eating, he smiled and tried to be friendly. It was awkward sitting across from such a beautiful young girl, but he quickly grew comfortable with her. He sat there eating his steak and letting her eat. He couldn't help notice her eagerness and was glad to see her filled. He called the waiter and ordered tea and cake. He couldn't believe the look on her face when the cake was put in front of her.
It made him smile, right down to his socks.

Mei enjoyed the meal so much, she couldn't even believe this was not a dream. The whole time she was eating, she was making cute, delightful expressions of pleasure. Heart and stomach happy, Mei was sure this was the best day she had experienced in years. The cake arrived and was placed in front of her, and Mei immediately melted. He was so sweet with her for doing all of this without even asking him. "You are very kind, sir Jon. How can I..." she bit her lip nervously, trying to find the correct words. "How can I help... um... make it up to you?" she stuttered her way through, but always with a small, nervous smile. Her soft hands played with the ends of the dress under the table as she waited for his response. The young woman really did want to repay him, this was way too kind not to have something in return. "I can do almost anything f-for you..." the girl said with her angelic voice.

"Why don't we see to your needs first. For now, just come with me to the ranch and we will let you have a bath and a good nights sleep in a warm bed, and we can talk about it over breakfast. When they finished their dinner, he paid the bill and again taking her tiny hand in his he walked her back out to the wagon. He lifted her up onto the wagon and sat beside her, then started off for the ranch. As they pulled out of town the sun began setting down behind the hills and the sky turned all sorts of beautiful pinks and blues and a few stars began to twinkle.

A chill fell with the son, and he took off his jack and put it around her, still warm from his body and smelling mildly of his manly smells. He put an arm around her and pulled her close to him on the seat as the drove out across the empty plains. A wolf howled off in the distance as the moon began to rise full and bright. After about an hour they pulled up to the ranch. The poor girl had fallen asleep and was laying her head in his lap . He took her in his arms and laid her on the couch and stoked up the fire that was still smoldering in the fireplace then went out to take care of the horse. When he came back in he found her face pressed to the window staring out at the night sky, and wondered what was going through her mind. He came and stood beside her and asked if she would like a warm bath. The large kettle was boiling by the fire so there would be plenty of warm water. he lifter her chin to look down on her angelic face.

The ride to the ranch was very peaceful to Mei. It made her forget about all the hardships she had gone through recently. The woman was very timid, but still let the handsome man touch her and hug her to him. It was a very soothing sunset after all, and she couldn't help but give in into her slumber. When Mei awoke, she noticed she was already in a house, tucked in on the couch. Not seeing Jonathon around, she stood up and looked out the window, looking up at the beautiful sky. She was thinking and wondering, did anybody miss her in her hometown? She didn't have any friends and her family was horrible. The woman was lonely, and really wanted to have somebody.

The kind man came back and asked her if she wanted to take a bath. She smiled, but just when she was going to reply, he lifted her chin. This made her blush intensely, and she quickly backed away, surprised and a bit weary of him. He had been kind but, doubts still lingered in the back of her mind, like, 'Is he fooling me? Is what he wanted just to take me to his house where no one would hear me scream?' thinking of those horrible things made her even more afraid.

His touch had been the gentlest possible, just the knuckle of his index finger beneath her chin and a gentle lift. When their eyes met hers were so bright and clear, but then he saw the fear it was unmistakable, impossible to miss and then she backed away. The combination of her look and her action cut like a knife. He tried hard not show his disappointment, but released her chin and said as softly as possible, "I'm sorry. I'll get your bath" then he turned and left her at the window. Then taking the kettle to the bedroom, he moved the copper tub to the middle of the room and filled it with water and then added cold until it was just right. He hung a towel beside it on a chair and set a cake of soap and a soft sponge on the chair's seat. He hung one of his flannel shirts on the chair back in case she wanted it. He turned down the bed and fluffed the pillows for her. Two wool blankets were there to keep her warm.

He came back into the great room and keeping his distance he said from across the room. "your bath is ready in the bedroom, there is a lock on the door if you need it. I left you a shirt to wear to bed. I'll empty the tub when you are finished." then he went to the sofa and sat by the fire.

The hurt in his eyes was very obvious. She noticed it and instantly felt extremely bad. Mei watched as he left the room to prepare her bath, and she just stood there, waiting awkwardly. Jonathon came back and her heart became agitated once more, nervousness swirling around her stomach. "Thank you, J-Jon." the oriental said simply, but didn't know how to apologize. When the man sat on the sofa, her feet unconsciously carried her closer to him until she reached him. "Jon... I-I didn't mean to hurt you!" the girl bowed, biting her lip. "I was very... mean and rude. You're kind to me and I am not..." Mei lifted her head to look at him, obviously worried about his feelings.

He turned to face her, but didn't get up. He was afraid he might scare her again. He wasn't used to such timid women. He didn't know what to do with her. "It's alright, please don't worry, I'm fine. Please just don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I promise. Now run alon g and take your bath before the water gets cold." He smiled gently and waved toward the bedroom. "Hurry up now!" He hoped she would eventually get over her fears.

The innocent oriental smiled and, unexpectedly, leaned in and hugged him slightly, before running off to the bedroom in embarrassment. The water was still very warm, just right for the chilly night. Mei undressed and dipped her petite body into the soothing, warm water and let it cleanse her dirtied skin. Taking the soap and washing herself, she was lost in her thoughts. What mostly clouded her mind was the gentle man. Why was he being so kind and even inviting her to his home? It was very weird to her, but she was starting to open up now.

As the soap and water cleaned and refreshed her, the girl started washing her hair as well. It even got a lighter tone of brown and it untangled, getting into its natural state. Gorgeous and silky soft, vibrant in color and young. Getting out of her bath after a few minutes, she dried off and put on the clothes Jonathon had given her. Mei noticed she didn't even lock the bedroom door, and she gasped softly to herself, but she also realized he never came in to bother her. This made her gain some trust on him. Mei dried her hair up and went to the living room to check if the man was still there.

When she came out of the bedroom in the flannel shirt, Jonathon was surprised. he had thought she would go immediately to bed, but since she did not he offered her a cup of steaming tea. He made room on the sofa next to him. and waited while she sat beside him. The shirt was so big that it was even too big for a night shirt. Its collar hung well down between her breasts. Jonathon was as careful as possible not to stare to often at the creamy skin between her breasts. Finally he sat back and gently pulled her next to him on the sofa as the fire waned just as he had on the wagon bench. She felt wonderfully warm and and smelled of the soap from her bath.

They just sat and relaxed as the fire allowed them to relax.

"Sir... Er, Jon." Mei whispered timidly, trying to start a conversation after sipping some tea and relaxing for a few minutes. "Could you... tell me about you?" The girl raised her head up to gaze at the handsome Captain, which she didn't even know he was that kind of man. The young woman's hair was long enough to reach below her waist, and it cascaded down on the sofa with slight curls in the ends. Her body leaned closer to him, almost involuntarily, and he could feel her soft, round breasts against his arm. Mei didn't mean to be seductive or anything, but it was inevitable when she was so focused on staring at him and her body just moved on its own. Noticing his solid, manly features really blurred her mind. The fire danced in front of them both, making the man's face even more attractive with an array of shadows and highlights. Mei's stomach felt pleasantly weird, the sensation intensifying the more she stared.

"You see the sword on the mantel? its mine, Kind of like a Samurai in your country. I'm a Captain but I have retired" Seeing the puzzled look in her eye, he said "I don't fight anymore. I have been in the army my whole life, not much else to say. I never had time for a woman, that is until now. He gave her a little hug. Though he would never admit it it felt damn good having someone soft and feminine to sit by the fire with. Taking a chance , he leaned down and gently kissed her forehead, hoping she would not bolt. "Getting warm ?" he finally asked in the gentlest of tones.

Her eyes widened a little at his story. 'W-woah! That's so cool...' she thought to herself, smiling wide and imagining how badass he would have looked. Suddenly, Jonathon hugged her and told her these things about not being with a woman until now, and she could feel her blood rushing to her cheeks. Mei felt alright, though, she saw how sincere and gentle the man was, and wasn't that afraid. When the retired Captain kissed her forehead, she felt a huge hurricane of emotions, just raining down on her. It felt amazing, confusing and strange. The young woman wasn't used to being treated like this, and much less by a man. "W-warm? Oh, yes I... feel really warm." She suddenly said without thinking, really referring to her body and its heightened senses rather than the temperature around her.

Jonathon was happy to see her relaxing. He got up a moment and went to the cupboard before returning with a clay jar and pulled out a cookie handing it to her, then took one himself, smiling. He liked cookies, and the tough old man was being softened by a delicate young woman. " I like sitting with you!" he said his smile getting broader by the minute. Taking a huge chance he pulled her into his lap, hoping she wouldn't run.

He almost held his breath. She was so beautiful, he could barely believe it.

This was getting really out of hand for her, but for some reason, she learned to love it. Mei was enjoying his company very much, she loved his kindness. It felt like she finally found someone she could trust, and it's only been a day! Her smile was the brightest the man had seen come out of her yet, he realized how happy he was making her. The young woman stayed on his lap, not moving away. She was lost in his eyes for a moment, and her arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck. She rested her head on his broad shoulder, slightly pressing her body to him. It was such a relaxing moment, but at the same time it was exciting for the both of them. Mei was in heaven, never before had she been this close to someone. "Jon... I am tired but, I don't want you to leave my side." Mei confessed into his ear in a soft, luring whisper. Her warm breath caressed his neck and made his skin tingle.

Jon was tired too, but his body was alive and awake. She wanted to be with him, she had said so. He lifted her into his arms and slowly walked to the bedroom. The bed was already turned down. He laid her in it and ticked her in letting her watch as he slowly disrobed before her and got in the lukewarm tub. He washed his body and smiled at her the whole time. When he had washed, he dried himself, and puting out the lam slipped between the sheets with her waiting to see what she would do. He was completely naked. all that was between them was his flannel shirt, and any thing she wished to touch was available to her. "My body is is yours" he said simply and kissed her cheek. leaving it to her just how fast things would proceed.

Back
Top Bottom