Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story-Driven Slice-of-Life via Skype Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My request is really pretty simple. I would much prefer to work out specifics with a partner.

I'm seeking a literate human male partner for a long-term slice of life RP. Yes, by slice-of-life I mean that I want an RP similar to real life. If you aren't familiar with the concept, there's a very good chance that it will not work out. It will take place over Skype chat (no voice/video calls, and don't worry-- I don't really about your personal life and I'm too lazy to hunt you down).

Wanting a partner that's on most of the day and evening for idle RP-- not asking you to sit in front of your computer with only my chat box open. Just looking for someone that can make posts pretty consistently throughout the day. If you're only really on in the evening and throughout the middle of the night, it won't work out. I'm in a -06:00 timezone and looking for someone between the general hours of 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM my time, so if you don't log on until 9:00 PM then we won't get much/any RP done.

Looking for semi para all the way up to multi para play. I'm fully comfortable writing posts up to 8-10 paragraphs long. 3rd person only. Some D/s aspects would be fun to throw in.

I'm currently willing to play ONE female anywhere between 18 and 24 years old. NO fantasy/sci-fi/magic, no furs, no females, no book/video game/movie/TV show based RPs. Story driven, light sexual play. I'm looking for somewhere around 70/30 when it comes to a story/smut ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom