Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request - fxf - multiple characters - seeking a dominant female

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedDarling

Banned
Banished
Two Turtle Doves
A Cinderella Story Continuation

Cinderella has found her Prince Charming, leaving her evil step-mother and step-sisters behind.
But as we all know too well how kind and generous Cinderella was, does it surprise us to discover
that she showered them with gifts when Christmas arrived? Yes, the ever-considerate Cinderella
worried over who would look after the step-family who now had no one to clean, cook, and tend to
their tasks. So Cinderella gifted them a servant. Well, actually two servants. Kind-hearted Cinderella
didn't want to put someone else through the load of demands and stress her step-relatives could
produce. So she gifted them with two servants to split the responsibilities and duties
between. Two twins, to be exact. The perfect package!

[img=500x280]http://www.nickscipio.com/pod/media/2013/10/Topless-redhead-twins.jpg[/img]

Little did we all know how far deep the step-mother and her daughters had fallen in their sadistic joys.
The rejection of the Prince in favor of Cinderella drove jealousy into bitterness, and a lack of modesty
created the perfect blend of stew that the sexually deprived females needed. It wasn't just about
mopping the floors anymore or dusting the drapes and making the tasks as hard as possible to
complete, now. No. They needed to stick suffering deeper into a soul this time and cause a more
personal and permanent pain to fester.

Lady Tremaine, the wicked step-mother, has opened her falling estate up to nightly parties and
entertainment festivities. Anastasia and Drizella, the evil step-sisters, find their sexuality spiraling
into a cruel addiction. All three characters are in shambles, and they use the twin servants as the
focus for all their anger and amusement.

----------------

I would like to play the two servants, leaving the Dominant step-mother and step-sisters for you to have.
I have no sexual roleplaying limits. I can play the servants as consensual or non-consensual,
or even a mix! Up to you. I am a slow poster, maybe once a week. I may also disappear for longer,
but please don't take it personally. I always come back with a post. If you have interest please PM me.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom