Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CONSTRUCTION HAS PROGRESSED! Pictures now added

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladynight93

Meteorite
Hey lovely ladies and Gentlemen of Blue Moon!

I have recently returned to BM under a new name, my old account just wouldn’t seem to let me on even when I reset the passwords and I think it was a smart move on my part to start fresh personally.
So for my new account I thought I would start a new request thread. Now this is going to be a pretty spars and poor showing for a request thread as I am typing it up real quick. I will hopefully have a much more in depth and thorough one up in a few days/weeks. But for now this will serve to get my name out there and let y’all know what I am looking for and interested in.

I prefer thread RPs over PM or any other modes of communication. Sometimes I can be convinced to RP over PM, if the plot is amazing and the reasoning behind it is strong. But I think Threads are more organized, easier to follow, and I like to write longer posts, with partners that match, and once the posts get to be 3,4,5,6 paragraphs long things get messy on pm. Also, if the story is good enough I even like to go back and read it sometimes, which is easier with threads.

Genres: when it comes to genres take me on a journey. I do now want to be your daughter graduating highshcool, I do not what to be just the student in class. I want to go somewhere different then this world. That’s why I got into writing and Rping; I want an escape from the world around me. So my top favoirtes are
-Fantasy
-historica
-futuraistic
Modern day WITH elements of magic or extraordinary element (Vamps, werewolves, magic, etc.)

Kinks: I have very few hard no’s, which I will list in a second. I am mostly a very open persona and can find enjoyment in almost any kink, AS LONG as there is a strong plot and developed characters that motivate the kink.
F-list

Pairings: I am open to so many pairings that its easer to tell you the ones Im NOT interested in. Which would be
Daughter X step father/father
Babysitter X Father

And any of the other overly done and awfully humdrum incest or dumb submissive b.s.

Here are some photos that I find interesting and inspiring for future stories.
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a497/funstuff_funstuff/belly_dancer_by_yagamii_zps7d2e9f71.jpg
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a497/funstuff_funstuff/th7_zps414c3129.jpg
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a497/funstuff_funstuff/th8_zps96d1d2a7.jpg
Beauty and the Beast
Bad ass Punk chick/ possible future babe
gypsy babe
Mermaid
Dame and Dragon
Lady and her Bear
Wolf and woman warrior
the forest water sprite
Beauty with her wolf
Lady Summer
Archer
Bullseye
Bonded pair
Viking warrior
Sexy scary
Sex and wings
Freshly satisfied
Night and Day
Forever Adorable
Dragon Layer
Vampy Harem
How the wold loves Luna
Golden Warrior babe
Roman/Grecian/GoddessFirey Roman

~PLOTS~
These are not amazing, well written, detailed plot ideas. One, because I haven't gotten around to writing any out in that length. And I also like to keep things open for additions and interpretations from my partners. But these could be (Not have to be) some ideas to work with.

Empires of weeds
This is inspired by the how empires spread in this world, but takes place in one different then our own.
This would be much more plot based. Tactics, war, politics, scandal. It would take at least a dozen post to get the characters even in the same location I think. But I do love plot. And good things come to those who wait. And if you cant wait we can always have some smutty scenes just not between the two main characters. Ya know, the servant with the helping hand or the squire willing to serve his queen, excreta.

For the last century or two the Empire of Tellos has consumed its neighbors, growing massive and unstoppable. Their territory reach both the southern and the northeastern shores. Across a narrow sea on the northeastern shores is the Kingdom of Drena, and past that are the 12 kingdoms of old, almost untouched by the Empires long reach, untilt it began to send ships. Some landed in Drena, some further south in the Summer lands of Cadella. Scouts and spice were found as far west as the forests of Galllare. But the empire stretched itself too thin, and threats on their own northern boards became increasingly more frequent and severe. The Empire had grown like a weed and had spread itself too thin and consumed too much of the nutrients around it to survive. It was still massive and too powerful to repel for one kingdom alone. But a young queen has found herself upon the throne of Drena in a serious of unexpected events and now finds her boarders threatened by the vicious kingdoms of the northern mountain men, the Empire; which was reaching its weedy tendrils across the sea towards her, and the surrounding kingdoms further inland who have been ancient enemies.

But when she starts to expand her lands, not through force but by political agreement the Emperor himself begins to take notice, and there was much to take notice of. This new queen allowed her people to practice their ancient ways, and her land began to flood with magic and thrived because of it. She revitalized the fine crafts in her city and their economy blossomed in exports. And their army and navy grew in size and passion, as every young man loved their young beautiful queen and would die for her ten times over.

Most kingdoms had outlawed the acts of magic out of fear. But in Drena they did not live in fear, but grew to become feared by others for their growing strength. It now seemed as if a new Empire was arising. Could both survive? What happens when there are many weeds in a garden? The plants choke each other. And what would happen when a series of events leave the Emperor face to face with the first real challenger he had ever met; a 20 year old young woman.

Its the journey, Not the destination
A post-apocalyptic plot, most of the world has died from a deadly illness, and many that are left are barren

World War III did not have an official start date. No it slowly crept up on the citizens of the world, it was hundreds of wars linked together by acts of terror and the involvement of too many foreign parties. The bombs were devastating and the shooting violent but it was gas that ended the world. Biologically engineered weapons were always the syfy scary threat in movies but no one was prepared for when it happened in real life. Canisters filled with the gas were opened at the same time in 23,000 different locations across the globe mostly in large cities. But the movement of humans allowed for the movement of the virus and by year 2055 more then 96% of the earths population as died, and of the remaining 4% only 1% were able to bare children. Women who were fertile were rare.

It was incredible how quickly society crumbled and humans reverted to a barbaric sense of animal preservation. But whether or not you held on to your humanity or not the only way to stay alive was to keep moving. Some larger nomad groups of 15 maybe 20 sprung up across the world but they were easy targets to violence. That is why (My character) remains on her own with a dog at her side and that's it. But where is there to go? is life worth living? How will humanity start again?
(Possibilities for non-con scenes but I would rather have that been one or two scenes and have your character be a "good guy" but we can chat that out. Also possibility for pregnancy, ya know starting the world over again stuff)

I know that's only two but I got some other things to work on, Ill be back with more plots soon :D XOXO

RE: UNDER CONSTRUCTION: The framework for my Request thread

Hopefully I will be getting some plot ideas up later tonight or tomorrow night! keep a look out if you are interested in RPing with me
xoxo

I'm going to bump and hopefully add at least a few rough ideas for plots soon after.

YAY! :D Keep your eyes peeled

Okay, I'm lazy and didn't add anything new today or yesterday... so this is just a boring ole bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom