Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured by a Mad Scientist... (Dr. StrangeLove & Uminator)

DrStrangeLove

Super-Earth
Inside a bland laboratory building, a young woman struggled against her bonds. She'd come in for an interview and instead been drugged and forcibly restrained, her arms and legs tied behind her with strong plastic straps. She slowly struggled free of the last of the drug in her system, looking around the room she found herself in - a bleak laboratory, all bright lights and polished surfaces. In the center of the room, several female scientists were setting up some kind of apparatus, a complicated affair of metal beams and elaborate clamps...

It was supposed to have been an interview for Natalie's first job. Fresh out of school, bright eyed and enthusiastic about getting what seemed such a high profile job. After entering the building thing things had been a blur. There had been a strange pricking sensation in her arm, then the next thing Natalie knew she had gone entirely limp, her vision and hearing becoming distorted. By the time her senses returned to normal, she found herself restrained, arms and legs tied behind her. "Wh-what? What's going on? Wh-where am I?!" Natalie looked up at the women in the center of the room, squirming. "H-hey! Let me go! What are you doing?! You can't tie me up like this!! I just came here for an interview!!"

The woman mostly ignore Natalie, except for one who looks over at her and smirks. "Oh, you'll be getting your 'Interview' Soon enough..." She turns back to the device and clicks the last bit into place, completing a monstrosity that is clearly intended to restrain a human body. The scientists turn to Natalie and begin walking towards her, their eyes glazed with lust, and pick her up, roughly womanhandling her into the device and strapping her in, their numbers easily overpowering her. They tie her upwith her ankes claspes in to a couple of bars, her legs spread, and her waist bent over a padded bar, her arms tied behind her back and a collar around her neck fastening her to another bar. One of the scientists stepped in close behind her and ground her hips against Natalies butt, her hands drifting up the young womans sides. "So... You ready for that interview...?"

Natalie looked up as one of the women looked to her, whimpering slightly. What was she talking about? And what was that thing they were assembling? "H-hey...what...what do you want with me?" She tried to squirm away as the group approached her, but there was little she could do. She yelped as she was grabbed roughly and carried across the room, attempting to resist, but unable to stop them from strapping her in, now bent over some kind of bar, arms tied behind her back and ankles clamped in place. "H-huh?!" She felt something rubbing against her but, then hands on her sides, the girl straining to look over her shoulder. "What? I-interview? This is....wh-what's going on?! L-let me go right now!"

The scientist behind Natalie leaned down, her breasts pressing against Natalie's back as her hands trailed down Natalie's sides and began slowly pulling her shirt up. "Don't you remember? You came in for an interview. It's a little unusual, I know, but we've found it works wonders..." She whispered in Natalie's ear, as her hands slid back up Natalie's sides, this time beneath her shirt, with it slowly riding up behind them...

Natalie yelped when she felt her shirt start to slowly slide up her body. "I...y-yes I remember! I came for an interview! Not this!" She squirmed around a little once more, but was still utterly unable to move more than an inch or two due to how she had been bound. "H-hey! What're you doing?! Where do you think you're putting your hands?! L-let me go right this instant!"

The woman behind natalie giggles. "Silly girl, you should know we won't do that. When you find yourself being tied up and felt up by strangers, they're not likely to let you go..." She reaches up and cups Natalie's breasts, squeezing them gently. "Sorry girl, but we've got a use for you. Relax, and you might even enjoy it..." She unclipped Natalie's bra, leaving her breasts exposed to the cold laboratory air.

"Th-then why are you doing this to me?! I only came about a job interview! Not for-" Natalie cut off and yelped as her breasts were suddenly squeezed through her bra, whimpering, then squealing as her bra was removed, her breasts now dangling free beneath her. "H-hey! J-just what the hell are you doing?! G-give me back my clothes!"

"Oh no darling, we're not done yet. Now I suggest you take it quietly, or we'll have to gag you..." her hands gently pick up Natalies breasts and she catches her nipples between a her thumbs and forefingers while she grinds her crotch against Natalie's ass. "Mmmm... Here, tell you what. You stay quiet and I'll tell you what's going on. You see, that job you came in for is a little unusual. You'll be a laboratory assistant, yes, but a very unusual one." She moves a hand down towards natalies crotch. "You see, we're a very odd sort of laboratory - we're a fertility clinic, specifically. One specializing in work with exotic species. Like dragons, or werewolves..."

Gag her? Natalie didn't like the sound of that one bit, so she bit her lip to try and keep quiet, but yelped as her nipples were suddenly tweaked and pulled, quickly biting down on her lip again a little harder to try and keep herself quiet. "F-fertility clinic? Exotic species?" Natalie could hardly believe what she was hearing. "B-but what does that have to do with....with what you're doing to me? I...I know I came to be an assistant but...but I thought..."

"Oh, you'll be a very important assistant. Very few people are capable of hosting other species, and you're one of the lucky few. Don't worry, we'll make sure you enjoy yourself." Her hand descends to cup Natalie's crotch, rubbing insistently. "Now just spread your legs and relax..." Her other hand descends, and she hooks her thumbs in Natalie's waistband and slowly pulls her pants down.

"H-hosting other species? What do you mean hosting?!" Natalie squirmed once more as she tried to look over her shoulder at the woman, then gasped as her crotch was rubbed, her body responding by beginning to grow hot and wet under the womans touch, her legs spreading out of instinct rather than a conscious effort. "J-just what...what's going to happen to me?"

"It's quite simple. First, I'm going to stretch you out and fuck you into submission. Then one of our clients, a lovely dragon named Xoulvirana, is going to come lay her eggs in you and her husband is going to fertilize them. After that we just need to run some paperwork and you'll be hired! I know it seems a little backward, but we've already determined your compatibility, and by the time we're done with you, you'll never want to leave..."

"Wait....wait what?! Did you say Dragon?!" Natalie's eyes went wide, though even more surprising was what they intended to have this dragon do. "WHAT?! Lay eggs in...then fertilise....no no no no!" She squealed and started to squirm again. "I...I don't want the job anymore! I changed my mind! J-just let me go and I promise I wont tell anyone about any of this! Really!"

Back
Top Bottom