Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cold's Mega Request Thread (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldchaos

Star
Hey there ladies, the name's Cold Chaos (Or Cold for short). Like everyone else here, I'm looking for people to role play with, and it could even be YOU!!!

What do I want in a partner?

Sex drive, a lot of my role plays have a fair amount of smut. Some stories can have about %50 smut, %50 plot. I'll put what you can expect to see in the description for each scenario. If it's too lewd for you, then I'm sorry :s.

I also want a partner who likes playing either the dominant one, or the submissive one. Some stories I'll leave it up to you, but I can only stand so many submissive girls. Playing a woman who starts assertive, but is converted to a submissive one is perfect for me.

What are your limits?

I'm open to running most kinds of roles, with scat being one of my only limits. If it's something most people won't do, just send me a description of the story. If you can convince me the plot and smut are really good, then I'd be happy to do it.

Edit: Here is my F-List so you can see specifically what I'm into.

How often are you online?

I'm almost always online, and I like partners who are willing to remind me that they have lives. I'll usually send a reminder PM if a thread has been waiting for a response, or a check to make sure you got the last part of a PM roleplay. I'll try to wait for 2-3 days of inactivity before saying something, but try not to bite my head off if I send one after 1 day :-/

Edit: With school starting back up, and some projects I have, I can't role play as often as before. I'll still try to post at least once a week, but if you want to send a reminder, I can post sooner.

How can I get your attention?

I read every PM that I get, but I need a bit more then just a "Hey" to want to RP with you. Character sheets are a huge turn on for me. Even little details, like shoe size, horoscope sign, even favorite TV show will get me interested in working with you. If you have a character made for me to work with, it makes writing the RP all the more easier.

What fandoms would you role play?

Soul Calibur
Kingdom Hearts
Marvel/DC
Pokemon
Sonic the Hedgehog
Naruto
Bleach
Jak and Daxter
Final Fantasy
Castlevania
Harry Potter
Star Wars

If you have an idea for a role play involving those fandoms, send me a PM, and I'd be happy to act it out for you.

What Role Plays do I want to do?

King of Fuckers: *Free for anyone*

Kinks: Switch, Humiliation, Minor Violence, Open for Furry

Summary: In the not too distant future of 2109, the people's love of sex and violence has grown to insane levels. Corporations run this world, but the people remain happy. In an effort to capitalize on the people's love of violence, the Corporations created the World Fighters League. Fighters would be sponsored by members of the Corporations, and be paid to travel around the world to fight other members of the League in street brawls. Fighters would be followed by Eyeborgs, floating camera sentries that follow the fighters, recording everything. For a time, people enjoyed the high levels of violence from street fights...but interest has started to wane. In order to regain it's lost viewership, the corporations rebranded the WFL into the World Sex Fighters League. Men and woman are pitted against each other in street fights around the world. While fighting, the fighters are encouraged to rip the clothes off the opponent. Fighters attempt to pleasure each other, and the first one to submit to the opponent is the loser. After the fight, the winner is allowed to use the loser as they see fit.

I can see this kind of story more as an open role play, but I'd like to see how many people would like to do this kind of thing. If you're interested in scheduling a fight, I can send you a template for creating a fighter.

Pokemon: The Dark Side of Kanto *Open*

Kinks: Bestiality, Humiliation, Pet Play, Gangbang, Non-con

15 years have passed since Red's defeat at the top of Mt. Silver, and the Kanto region has changed drastically. Professor Oak has retired from his duty of teaching children how to raise Pokemon, and now the title has been passed down to his grandson. After months of discussion with the other Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and the Kanto PD, it was decided that the legal age for being a trainer would be bumped up to 16. With new trainers growing into puberty, hormones begin to take hold of them. A new wave of crime begins to surface in Kanto, now that Team Rocket has left for good. The hottest trend among trainers is to battle, and rape the losers they encounter. With no Pokemon to defend themselves, the winner has his Pokemon hold down the frightened trainer. Some trainers even let their own Pokemon in on the action. After losing too many officers to these "Rape Battles" the Kanto PD has refused to stop this new form of combat. The new Gym Leaders, and the Elite Four, now hold much stronger Pokemon to better defend against these kinds of trainers. Some even take part in Rape Battles themselves. As time goes on, this becomes more the norm for the Kanto region. Take your strongest Pokemon, and prepare for battle...

This is more of a system RP then anything, where the story moves based on little bit of luck. We both play as trainers who battle it out, winner rapes the loser. Battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown. It's a great website for battling online. If you're not familiar with competitive battles, just let me know.

I based this idea on a series of Pokemon fan art. Here are some pics, so you get an idea of what this would look like.

Knightmare Manor *Open*
Kinks: Horror, Plot, Beastiality, Bad End

It's October, Friday the 13th. The sound of a harsh storm awakens you in the middle of the night. As lightning lights the room, you realize something is off...this isn't your home. You find yourself sitting naked in a lavish Victorian era manor. The bedsheets are colorful and vibrant. Above you are drapes that decorate the frame of the bed. All around you are antique vases, and old drawers. You place one hand on your head as you desperately try to remember what happened before. Your other hand is placed to the other side of the bed, where you feel a figure resting beside you. Quickly lifting the covers, you see a male, who is also naked. Questions begin to arise on who this person is and what he may have done to you. Did he drug you? Did he rape you? Upon further inspection, you don't see any fluids on the bed, so the two of you didn't have sex...at least not on the bed.

The male begins to wake up, springing away when he sees you. "Who are you?!...Where did you take me?!" If this house doesn't belong to him, the who brought you here? You explain that you have no idea who he is either, or where on earth the two of you are. The male rises from the bed, looking around for his clothing. You try to do the same, but non of your belongings are in the room. The two of you check the drawers and closets to see if you can wear anything...but they are all empty. The man rests back on the bed, trying to remember everything that led up to this event, but he remembers nothing. Suddenly, you hear the screech of a PA system. A voice speaks to you, distorted and unrecognizable. "Good evening my little...pets." The voice is speaking directly to the both of you.

"My name is of no importance, just know that I work in a special kind of scientific field. I have created many forms of creatures in my time, from reanimating the dead, to mutating animals. I've brought the two of you here to take part in another experiment I've cooked up. Despite having a monstrous form, my children still have a human element to them, they have taste, they enjoy entertainment...and they feel lust. I wish to see what my creations can breed with. Rather then chain you up and let them have at you, I decided to make a game out of it. You're free to explore the manor, but the front door is locked, and the windows are indestructible. If you can find the key, you're free to leave. Of course, you're not alone in my home..." You begin to hear grunting outside the bedroom. Some...thing can be heard scratching at the door. As the knob rattles, you see a strange fluid oozing from the bottom of the door. The two of you stay dead silent, until the creature, finally, gives up. "Just know that my pets have been very lonely...good luck."

I got the idea for this RP after playing a little too much Resident Evil. Like the main kink shows, this would be more horror then smut. When I say "Bad End" I don't really mean that being captured by the monsters mean they kill you. Being caught would mean your character would have some game over rape scene. If you're interested in trying something like this, we can further discuss how your character might get captured, and what determines a Bad End.

Here are some creature designs I'd probably implement. Since you're exploring with a male partner, I also included some female creatures for some saucy lesbian scenes.

7bb0f71cf8b82773583aa8e0ccbfe07a.jpg

3c86b3f86af3a8216878d064463232a4.jpg

408170_1272737241600_348_480.jpg

latest

Top10ResidentEvilMonsters-Chimera.jpg

Spiderman: Venomous Affair *Open*
Kinks: Cheating, BDSM, Bimbofication

Some years ago, Peter Parker had fallen under the influence of a nefarious being. An intergalactic parasite that lived off the negative emotions of it's host. This creature, the Symbiote, was removed by Peter, and latched itself onto rival photojournalist, Eddy Brock. The creature had transformed Eddy into the villainous Venom. With the knowledge of Spiderman's true identity, Venom tried to defeat the hero by kidnapping the woman he loved, Marry Jane. Venom was beaten, and the girl was saved. Still eager to destroy his arch enemy, Venom made a plan to beat Peter, not physically...but emotionally.

In the dead of night, Mary Jane was resting peacefully in her bed. With his responsibility to the city, Peter was out as his alter ego. The hulking monster sneaked his way into the apartment. "Lets see how things go, when your wife becomes my cock hungry bitch." The creature whispers to himself, as he drops a bit of Symbiote ooze onto the woman. The slime began to multiply on it's new host. It coated her from top to bottom, corrupting her very essence. The change had only just begun...

If you're unfamiliar with the Spiderman mythos

the-amazing-spider-man-3-will-venom-be-involved-venom-jpeg-124149.jpg

This is Venom. The alien parasite that gives him his ability usually enhances ones emotions, making them more prone to rage. I'm tweaking this ability a bit to include other emotions as well. The idea is that Mary Jane becomes more sexual as she wears the parasite, and eventually starts cheating on her husband. Eventually becoming more like this

female_venom_by_0_over-d8mp5po.jpg

Keep in mind, Venom is still a villain in this story, so he's going to be pretty rough with MJ. Nothing too graphic, but he will cut into her sometimes and maybe smack her around if she starts acting up. Think less Beauty and the Beast and more if Beast just gave up on trying to charm Beauty.

Hard Punishment *New and craving*
Kinks: Face Slapping, Spanking, Exhibitionism, Dub-Con, Slutty Clothes

Everyone loves to see bad people get what they deserve, the German's even have a word for it. The worst kind of people are stuck up brats, woh think the world was made for them. If you want to see these brats get what they deserve, then Hard Punishment is the show for you. Two players step out to the ring, one man and one woman. The girls are all baddies that need a spanking, while the men are proper alphas who don't give a fuck. Woman get 3 minutes to berate and heckle all they want, acting like a total bitch. Once time is up, the man unleashes his full rage. The girls are tackled, slapped, and fucked until they turn over a new leaf. We take in all applicants. So if you have a daughter with an attitude adjustment, take her over to Hard Punishment.

I'll admit, this one is a more fucked up idea. A show about bad girls getting beat might not get too many people interested, but I've seen stranger ideas get pushed. The summary gives you all the information you'd like to know, but I think there could be room for a romance plot. Add a couple who do this for money, but still care for one another, and you get a pretty good set up.

More ideas will be coming soon, so check back whenever I bump this thread. Can't wait to write with you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom