Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kalec's search for MxF and fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalec

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I am Kalec and I am bored. I am a male 24 years old, and I am seeking hetersexual rps. I don't really care what the gender of the person I am writting with but I am searching for rps that involve MxF.

I tend to write 2+ para with no real limit if the story is good. Oh and I only write in fandoms, and in that regard, cannon x cannon or oc x oc with little to no cross over.

any way here are my plots:

Inter-dimensional Fugitives: (Warning the following has a huge spoiler for gravity falls season 2)
Meet Rick Sanchez, Stanford Pines, and Star Butterfly the three most notorious criminals the interdenominational community has ever met. Their various adventures have left a wake of destruction and chaos as they run across the multiverse. This RP would focus on the three of them as they travel from world to world doing what these characters want, destroying lives along the way.

Rick Sanchez: The Brains and leader of the operation wanted for every crime. A brilliant and dangerous inventor, he is a sociopath who seems to be willing to put others at risk for his own gain on regular occasions without regard to their safty. Though others around him often say he does care about those that is involved with.

Stanford Pines: Sucked into a portal from his home dimension Stanford Pines is the most humaine of the group and the most outwardly caring, as he has been dragged to the ends of the universe by Rick and Star in order to find his way home, and learn all he can about the many worlds that he visits along the way.

Star Butterfly A runaway princess from a 'magical kingdom', she is in possession of a stolen magic wand, and a pair of dimension cutting scissors. She is the youngest of the troupe at 16, and the most energetic and rowdy of the three first to dive into trouble though she is also the most naive due to being sheltered within her own dimension. She is reckless and destructive above all else.

This RP would have me playing both Rick, and Stanford (you would play Star) as they race across dimensions and have various criminal adventures. This could be sexual or non sexual depending on your desires.
(Tags Gravity Falls, Star VS Forces of Evil, and Rick And Morty, MMF)

Digimon Tamers Tournament:
It's been 3 years since the D-Reaper incident and the re-emergence of the digital world brought with it a new time. Now it's almost common place to see Digimon and their tamers. An entire blood sport has come around it where Tamers put their partners to the test, the looser's is Deleted and their data absorbed by the winner. Our characters are new tamers on the block, and one way or another find our selves reluctant members of one such bloody tournament. They must work together in order to survive, but how long can their team last?
(Tags: Digimon season 3, OC X OC)

and here are 13 fandoms from my list that I would be interested in brainstorming about:

1. DC comics, and other media (Young Justice?)

2. Marvel (Limited comic Knowledge)

3. Gravity Falls

4. RWBY

5. Sword Art Online

6. Higurashi No Naku Koru Ni

7. Digimon

8. Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

9. MLP

10. Fallout

11. Persona 4 (Youske x Chie)

12. Pokemon

13. Fairy Tail

Hey! I tried sending an email to you, since you might have shut off the messages? I'm not sure how that works through BMRP, so I wanted to post on here, just in case, to tell you I'm interested in your first plot (Inter-Dimensional Fugitives), and playing Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom