Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm OOC

It's getting good! 8D

Might I suggest that we add location to the top of our posts when everyone starts moving to other rooms? Just so we can see at a glance where everyone currently is.

That's a good idea...I've seen the idea of different threads for rooms but for now that is a good way to go.

I'm still lurking. I owe Boyo a post, but I'm waiting on my other partner with my other character.

Given that a bunch of people dropped and things seem to be stuck, I'm going to call it.

It was fun while it lasted. But sometimes things just die.

damn I just found this...and its dead..it looked like so much fun too. Wheres the defibrillator when you need it?

I checked with Torita and we can keep it running if we like.

I'll try and fill in as needed parts, or we can see who is left and is willing to play specific parts...then see what we need.

I can create a couple female parts if needed. Just need to know where I should jump in. Do I start out just as everyone else did?

Yeah, jump in at the social and we can add more bulls as needed.

Welcome aboard.

I have been looking to join a group rp, I would be up for putting up a bull character sheet tomorrow to help out.

Very nice Silverknight...add in one to the Character Profiles.

We'll need to see who is still active and needs a partner.

Autore those two look nice, put up an intro post to join the social group and we can get you started.

Work has been heck the past week so not as much time as I like to check in....is anyone still watching this?

Back
Top Bottom