Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm OOC

Make a post about yc moving into the farm. Maybe looking at a folder of available cows, etc.

Then once everyone has a first post in, we'll be moving on to the social where the cows and Bulls meet.

Since the cows will be bred, once they conceive, will their pregnancy time be accelerated by any means? Will they heal faster after giving birth so they can be bred again?

That's definitely an option

thatguy1: you need to make your first post.

Just as a reminder to everyone, please let me know if you want me to get us multiple threads.
And if you can't make a post within a week's time of the last one, then let everyone know so we can move along. If I don't hear from you, I'll be pming you.

Moved us along. Given that Christmas is this week, posts are in no rush. So everyone post when you can.

(And Merry Christmas to everyone!)

Sorry for not posting yet, this was my birthday weekend, so I spent it with family and seeing Star Wars 7. I'll try for something within 48 hours

No problem. You did what you should have and let everyone know so we could adjust accordingly.

(great movie by the way. I saw it yesterday. )

I'm a couple of replies away from finishing the 1st page, then I'll post, I just been at work and doing some last second xmas shopping

Nnaasttey and coldchaos, please post soon. Otherwise we'll continue without y'all.

Which for active bulls, that most likely means you will have more than one cow to breed. Not that y'all will probably be complaining.

I can always find something to complain about...but not here! hehehe

Happy New Year's to all of you!

Hey happt new yeara people, sorry I was a bit MIA I posted again, it was a bit rushed and kind of meh..my bad I'm busy but should more to this week to read over ask the other post and do something better.

Back
Top Bottom