Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm OOC

Hiya! Please do. More cows are always welcome.

Quick poll to everyone, who thinks we need multiple threads for this rp? Or are we fine where we are for now?

I think multiple threads is a good idea. Waiting for everyone else in the rp to post before I can get a reply to my post is a drag.

Bulls are waiting for the Farm Social before we post, right? I'm going to expect you to lead that, correct me if I am wrong.

Multiple threads might work especially if they are all for different areas. That way you know who is where and can interact appropriately.

Yes, the Bulls are in their own rooms and in the very next post I'm going to kick the social event off.

If a few more people say yes, I'll pm a mod and see about getting multiple threads.

So since there was another cow added, is my Bull up for consideration, or do you need more cows?

We need one more cow. The whole gist is that the cows have to be bred. So if there are more Bulls than cows, there will be more breeders than those getting bred.

It's fine :) maybe one of these fine ladies could double, if not that's fine :) I don't mind waiting.

sounds good. I'm going to do one more myself.

Thatguy, wait until the new characters are ready and you can come join with your character.

Never seen if this was discussed or not yet, but kink wise what are we working with, what are we doing and not doing beside the obvious milking utters and hyper cocks and titties?

That's between everyone. I think with the size of this, I'm going to have to get this expanded to multiple threads.

The only real plot required kinks are breeding, hyper body parts and milking.

Well I'm just putting this out there. I don't have many limits. lol. So as far as kinks go, I'm pretty open.

Me too.Expect from blow jobs, I'm pretty much open to everything.

Also, I think every cow has got their intro up.Shall we proceed ahead?

If you don't mind being patient for now. I'm going to give the bulls a chance as not all have posted an opener. As soon as they do, we can get rolling.

Okay yeah Im confused. I was under the impression that bulls were not supposed to post yet??? But I see lots if bulls posting, should I come in or not?

Yeah....I thought I explained. Bulls are getting ready and looking through a kind of book about the cows. Then they all meet and decided who they want.

toritaynympho said:
Yeah....I thought I explained. Bulls are getting ready and looking through a kind of book about the cows. Then they all meet and decided who they want.

Okay so should I make a post detailing that process for my character or wait until the official Farm Social post? Or is it up to me? And are you making the farm social official post?

Back
Top Bottom