Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahoosivly Craving Something New FM,MM,M/FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Planetoid
Update: looking for a casual buddy over IM, preferably where our time difference isn't a massive issue.

Experienced (Around 12 ish years I guess) female, UK based Role Player, looking for just about anything to try.

I'm mostly into original RP's, but if you have a particular series you want to try then send me a message anyway, I may have seen it, or played it before?

I tend to mostly play the submissive character, but being a switch I can be persuaded into playing the dominant one.

Gender doesn't bother me, whoever you are I'll most likely want to play with you.

One absolutely massive no is that I will not play with anyone under the age of 18, and I would prefer if your character is over that age too, as it makes me super uncomfortable! (Not judging)

Loves:
Degradation
Humiliation
Age gaps
Modern settings
Playing with or being a little
Force (Non-con to body mods)

Nopes:
Blood
Scat
Kids!

Plot idea 15/3/17:

Basically I want to play an overbearing mother, who has just met the girl that her son is in love with. Sure, being 18 he's had girlfriends before, but for some reason this girl seems the be 'the one' and this doesn't sit well with his mother. She realises that he will probably think about flying the nest, and that she will be all alone. Instead of excepting this fact, I want my character (or yours if you'd prefer to play the mother) to begin effectively abusing her son. We can discuss ways in which she does this, but my thoughts are that she begins to treat him like he is a toddler again, gives him a curfew, locks his door at night- maybe even goes so far as to tie him down to the bed. Other ideas include chastity, diaper wearing, maybe even drugs, belittling language and generally making him believe that the girl isn't into him. Perhaps even making up some story that she's been cheating on him.

Anyway whichever way you see this plot, then I am open to chatting about it with you. Feel free to give me a poke on any channel that fits.

There's always a new craving, today its to play this adorable, NSFW Futa cutie

Really, really craving some nice romantic setting with the added bonus of some sex. IM is a massive preference but I am more than happy to play over PMs

Slight-mild craving: Romance me?

NEWER CRAVES: I think I want to mess around with a couple of guys. Maybe even take the dominant role- maybe not, gimme a shout?

NEW CRAVING: I had a random thought the other night, that I would really like to play with a wealthy man, who has decided that instead of being normal, he would spend his money buying up prostitutes and keeping them captive. His main goal is to use them for his own pleasure and perverted desires. I'm thinking this may suit the incredibly extreme dominant guy, or girl. I'm thinking it may even include body modifcation, extreme sexual abuse and of course non-consent. If you think this might be up your street, let me know? And if you've seen the rather messed up film Bondage Games, then you'll know vaguely what I am after.

Current Craving: The Man In The High Castle-esque RP. Doesn't necessarily have to be exactly that- So if you haven't watched it, that's fine, but I need some sort of Dominant Nazi type in my life right now. Incredibly open to any ideas, but if you want an idea of the type of guy I'd like you to play then Rufus Sewell's character in the show is epic!

Have a new idea: So I kind of want to play an estranged son, who hasn't seen his father since he was a toddler. But when his mother passed away he had to go back and visit his father, as it was written in his mothers will. The reason was because he needed to know about the little secret they had been keeping, that he was now a woman. I'd like to think that the father is confused and perhaps not really wanting to know anymore about her, but maybe they get closer and things can go from there.

Interested? Awesome. Send me a message here or Yahoo or AIM? Ask for Skype as well

Thanks in advance.

RE: Mahoosivly Craving...Anything

Now with a new messed up update

RE: Mahoosivly Craving...Anything

Little bit craving some dude on dude action.

RE: Mahoosivly Craving Romance FM,MM,M/FxFuta

Now with a picture of someone new I'd like to build a scene around

RE: Mahoosivly Craving Romance FM,MM,M/FxFuta

Now with a picture of someone new I'd like to build a scene around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom