Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Finishing School (looking for a switch F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I have an idea that might interest you, and I'd love to hear feedback on the suggestion, even if you don't initially prefer the premise.

A succubus has recently lost her Incubus partner/master, and longs to recapture the magic, as it were. Using demonic intuition (magic spell, handwavy power), she finds the perfect candidate. My Character. He is a headmaster at a finishing school for young women, exclusive and isolated. Historical or Fantastical setting can be included if desired.

The succubus curses my character to become an incubus, with addicting and magical semen. Appearing as a nocturnal apparition one evening, she elicits an herculean load from him, and somehow distributes it through the school population, which can have the following effects:
  • in dilute amounts, it acts as an aphrodisiac, along with subtly directing those affected to the source of the ambrosia.
  • it allows a person to gradually blossom into a 'perfect' copy of their natural form. A buxom blonde becomes a saucy wench. A raven-haired goth becomes a pale, ethereal beauty. Athletic figures are enhanced, full figures become lush, elfin waits beome... well Elven waifs, if you want.
  • Libido is increased, as inhibition is inhibited. Sexual preferences are expanded, gradually at first, then in considerable amounts once the 'victim' has contacted a pure sample. Exposure to the sample actually renders the behavioral effects inert for a time, but greatly increases the effect once the cravings returned.
  • My Character may begin relatively pure, but his demonic power, and the influence on him grows with the sensual and sexual energy that begins to permeate the once chaste academy, and this corruption begins to show, first in his behavior, then (if desirable) in his form.

Other than that, i had thought of a couple of variations where the succubus is a secretary or deputy headmistress and slowly but subtly removes all the male teachers, leaving the headmaster alone with the bevy of corruptible souls, or perhaps she arranges the absence of any female teachers, and the presence of the corruption morphs the male teachers into monsters (Not a burning desire for me, but I would be more than happy to explore this).

Alternately the succubus could somehow be hidden among the students for her own nefarious reasons, grooming them for more and more wanton acts.

The suggestion of a finishing school allows for ages to be skewed older or younger, as desired.

Hope my thought have beguiled you, and I hope you'll gratify me with a response .

Regards,
Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom