Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ʈhe Ʌpocalypse ʜaruchai & ɟwisted

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
The world had changed so much, the world was such a great place to live, nature, big cities everyone was so friendly but then it had just turned one day. Something happened and everything had been killed or turned into some weird creppy thing. Right now a young woman around the age of 24 was walking along the road. Her clothes were torn in some places, she seemed to have been travelling for a while.

Her long black hair was all messed up and tied. Her green eyes scanned all around her. The group she was in had all died either from being killed from other people or eaten by some creatures. The woman had stopped to take a few breaths. She had no weapons on her but a small dagger that was starting to get dual. Her body was sore all over, she had a few bruises but nothing serious.

The woman walked some more before seeing a large stump she could sit on. Oh finally she thought as she had went over and sat down, for a few moments as she had looked at the sneakers she was wearing, they were starting to get warn out. The young woman sighed as she had pulled her shirt and tried to get cool off, the hot sun was beating down on her not making anything easier. Soon a growling sound came as she had held her stomach.

The woman had soon heard something else as she had looked over to see a mutated looking dog of come sort. The dog seemed to look at her and growl and that's when she had got up and started to run. Her large chest bounced as she had ran making it harder for her to run. Please someone help me she pleaded as she ran trying to get away from this creature as it started to gain on her faster and faster as she had screamed out, her last deep breath escaped her for a scream as she had ran into the woods hoping to lose the creature and maybe find a place to stay for a while, but she had soon fell over a up rooted root from a tree as she had soon passed out, the lack of water and food made the poor woman pass out unknown if she would survive this or not.

Jake kept low as he moved through the wooded area along the road. He's seen a few of the mutants on his patrols and traveling on the road itself was foolhardy. Packs of ferals waited for unwary travelers and even worse than those were the rogues. Solitary beasts that were strong enough to survive on their own.

-----​

Jake had watched, first hand, as civilization fell. Part of the Airborne Rangers it had been his job to take out those groups of terrorists that threatened their way of life. Which, as time went on, seemed to include everyone. Even their own citizens. Nobody knew who'd dropped the ball, or pushed the button, or whatever. Chemical agents seeped into the atmosphere, proving fatal to about 90% of the population. That was bad enough. Another 3% devolved and were turned into ravenous monsters. Cannibals. Even the animals were not exempt, and though many stayed the same, just as many mutated into horrific creatures. The things of which had been nightmares.

-----​

Jake saw the woman on the road. He crouched low, simply observing, as she took a seat on a tree stump. She seemed normal. Was actually quite beautiful. He'd been fooled before though, and so he watched. That was when he saw it. Big, quadraped, probably a mutated horse, maybe even a mountain lion. He couldn't even tell for sure anymore. The semi-automatic rifle's safety was flipped off, and that was when she saw it too.

She took off, the beast right behind her, and Jake cursed softly under his breath, giving chase. The woman was decently fast but the mutant was catching up and then... she fell. Jake didn't have the tim, and dropped to a knee, sighting down the barrel of the gun. Two loud cracks, the gun bucking in his hands, and the beast fell, skidding to a stop mere inches from the girl.

jake stood and walked, drawing his sidearm as he did so. One last bullet into the thing's skull, and he checked on the girl. She was unconscious. He couldn't leave her out here. Not like this. She'd be eaten, or worse, picked up by the Skulls. One of the tribes that wandered these parts, looking for their next meal - or breeding stock.

With a sigh he bent and scooped her up, taking her back to camp. It was going to be dark soon, and he needed to get to shelter before the Skulls were out in force. He was betting they heard those shots and would come to investigate. The walk to camp wasn't far and Jake put her in his bed, checking again to make sure she wasn't injured. Her pale skin was nearly flawless, and it had been a long time since he'd seen a woman... like this anyway. Starting a fire in the pit he waited for her to wake up.

The young woman slowly started to stir after an hour or so as she had groaned, her head hut as she had noticed that she was on a bed. Okay how did I get from the road to a bed? she asked as she had sat up and looked around, she didn't see much as she had heard the crackling of fire as she had moved from the bed as she had soon walked out of the room and soon that's when the strong smell of smoke reached her nose.

The young women had soon moved the hallway as she had looked to see a guy tending to a fire. She had took a few steps as she had walked toward him, she wasn't sure if he was a good guy or anything but he had saved her. The woman slowly approached until she had got in front of the male. That's when she had seen his looks, he had some facial hair that looked very good on him, he has this strong look to him as she had smiled.

"Hello, I want to thank you fro saving me back there" Her voice was soft as a whisper not sure what is around or if anyone else was around as she looked at him, her blue eyes dancing in the fire. "My name is Ember" She spoke as she had looked at him wondering what he would say or do.

Jake looked up from the fire when the young woman emerged from the small trailer he had found and fixed up. "Oh good! You're awake! Here, I saved you a spot." he said and gestured to the small makeshift seat. As she gave her name he nodded.

"Name's Jake. Nice to meet you Ember." he said and slowly turned the spit over the fire, some small creature on it and roating. Jake's dark eyes regarded her a moment. "What's a girl like you doing traveling all alone? It's pretty dangerous out here." he said, curious.

Ember had looked at him and smiled a little as she had walked toward him and soon went and took the makeshift seat beside him as she had watched the flames dance and cook the creature. "Its nice to meet you Jake" She said just as she had sat down. Her eyes focused on the flames for a moment before she had turned and looked at him. 'What's a girl like you doing travelling all alone? It's pretty dangerous out here.' she had heard him ask.

Ember had looked at the flames not making eye contact with him for a little while before she would look up at him. "To be honest, I wasn't always alone" She added as she had played with the ripped part of her pants as she had looked at the burning food. "I was with a group at first, but slowly they started to go crazy and then either die or they were killed by rouges" She added as she had licked her lips trying to get hydrated once again as she had soon looked over at him. "I was on my own for a few weeks but you seen how that turned out, I almost got eaten" She said as she had shaken her head.

Jake had water he'd boiled and purified, and though the bottles didn't seal, at least not the way they used to, he had a few of them and handed one to her. He saw how she played with her ripped jeans. "I'm not too good at it, but I've got asewing kit. We could patch those up if you want. I'm a bit of a packrat and have a lot of things saved that I've found." he told her.

Jake felt a bit bad for her. "Everyone was killed or went nuts huh? It's probably the water. You can't just drink the water from the creeks and river anymore. You have to boi it and then purify it. It tastes a little funny, and takes some time, but it's safe."

Taking a long-handled fork Jake tested the roasting animal and said, "Hey, I bet you're hungry." Grabbing the small clay plate next to him he used a knife and cut some strips of meat off the animal. "There you go. The fire kills anything that it might have. Sorry I don't have too many spices." he laughed.

He gestured at her foot and ankle. "You should be careful for a few days. You twisted your ankle a little. You're welcome to stay here and heal up if you want."

Ember had looked at Jake as she had taken the water and looked at it before nodded. "Thank you Jake" She said as she had taken a drink of the water and he was right it didn't taste the best but it was good. She had looked at the plate as she had nodded. "Thank you, your giving up some of your own stuff for me" She added as she had smiled as she had taken the plate and would eat not sure what creature this was but she needed to eat she didn't care of the taste.

Ember had looked at him wondering something. She had looked around, he seemed to have a good place here, he seemed to be be able to protect her and once she was done eating she had looked at him. "Jake, could I stay with you, you have a good thing going and I don't know if I would survive out there. "Please I will cook, clean whatever it is you want me to please" She said looking at him almost to the point of begging him as she had waited. "Please I will do whatever it is needed for you to allow me to stay here and be kept saved and feed" She said as she had looked at him hoping he would allow her to stay.

The animal had been some type of rabbit, mutated a bit like the others, but still not a predator. smaller and weaker. Ember seemed keen on staying and Jake ate slowly as she spoke. She was obviously not a mutant and in fact seemed like a really nice girl. It had been a long time since he'd had a woman. A long time.

"I can take care of myself pretty well. Not much cleaning to do and all that. It's just me. But you know...." he paused and looked over at her, letting his eyes roam over her body a moment. "There's some things a man just can't do for himself."

Licking his lips Jake wasn't shy about it. "Tell you what. You be my girl. My bedslave, and do all I ask of you to satisfy and please me... and I'll keep you safe. Warm and fed and safe." he said. She was a bright girl and would get his meaning.

Ember had looked at him as he had seemed to pause for his own food as she had looked at him hoping that he would allow her to stay in exchange for something she could do for him. She had waited and once he had looked at her and began to speak she had looked at him getting what he meant as she had looked down but then back up and nodded. "Okay I will do that as long as you promise to keep me safe, feed and warm" She added as she had looked at him and smiled. Ember was a smart woman and if that is what it took well then so be it, she would do anything to stay with this man who seemed to know how to live.

Jake smiled and nodded. It's a deal then." he said and extended his hand to shake. "Now, I've already saved your life, dragged you to safety and am feeding you. So I need to know you'll hold up your end of the bargain."

Jake unfastened his pants and slid them down a bit, then reached into his underwear and soon prduced his cock. "You can take your time, eat your meal, and I'll even leave it to you on how you repay what I did, but you and me here better get acquainted somehow." Jake was confident and leaned back a bit to just let her have a look at what he was working with.

Ember had looked at him as she had swallowed some meat she had put into her mouth as she had extended her hand and shook his. She had went back to eating until he started to speak again as she had looked at him hearing how he already saved her dragged her to a safe place and was now feeding her. She was about to say something but watched as he had stood up and I did his pants and then watched as he had pulled out his cock.

Ember was shocked at the size he was huge she had looked at how the veins were showing in the cock and how it stood perfectly erected as she had looked up at him. She had looked back at his cock and soon she had nodded as she had moved her plate to the side for now as she had moved over toward him. She had got down as she had felt her heart beating faster as she had reached out and strokes him a few times before she had leaned forward and her tongue went along the head of his cock

Jake smiled as Ember eyed his erect dick, and leaned back as she got on her knees, her hand stroking along his considerable length and then he sighed as she licked the head. "Oh yes... you have any idea how long it has been since I had a girl? Much less watched one wrap her lush lips around me." he said, and reached down with a hand to pull her forward. "Get that cock in your mouth." he said, his voice stern.

Ember had looked at him as she had soon looked at the cock as she had no idea where to start as she had licked it but soon she had felt him pull her in closer as she had heard words as she had soon closed her eyes as she had moved her head and put her lips around his cock as she had licked at the head as she had started to move her head slowly up and down and every time she went down she tried to take more of his long length into her mouth.

Jake smiled as Ember licked and then took the sensitive head of his cock into her mouth. "Good girl, damn that's nice." he hissed out in pleasure and he caught her eyes. "Look at me Ember, and keep that cock in your mouth." he told her, looking at her dark hair and pale skin. "You must like that dick baby, because you didn't even try to protest or get out of it. Bet you've been aching for a big cock for awhile now, haven't you?" he asked, and stroked her pale cheek as she bobbed softly on his member. Already he was gifting her tongue with drops of precum and he moaned as she took more of him.

Ember had looked up at Jake with his cock still in her mouth as her eyes meet his as she had soon heard what he was saying. She had nodded a little as her tongue had soon started to taste some precum as she had pulled back a little not sure of the taste it was a mixture of salt and sweet like as she had soon would try and deep throated him but she had gagged and pulled back as a line line of spit had connected her mouth to his cock as she had looked up into his eyes.

The nod was all he'd needed and Jake smiled and grabbed her hair and pulled her onto his cock, feeling her throat flexed as she gagged. He didnt let up though and forced her mouth on and off his cock, fucking her face, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat with each thrust and he pulled her to him one last time, the dick in her mouth blocking her air. "Eyes on me." he reminded her, and kept her lovely mouth swallowing him as her face started to turn red as she ran out of air. "You're a beautiful woman Ember and I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours." Jake promised. He wanted to see her tits, bury his meat between them and then fuck the hell out of her little pink pussy... he was sure that the rest of her was as pale and perfect as what he could see, and eventually he planned to claim every bit of her body as his own.

Ember had moaned out and soon she had felt her hair being grabbed. She had soon been forced back down on his cock as she had felt the thick long cock go into her small mouth and her head being forced up and down. She had heard what he said as she had tried and look up at him her eyes locking onto his as he was forcing her head up and down on his cock as she had gagged a few times and she was losing hair, once he had pulled her up she had taken in a deep breath before she was forced back down as she had heard where he was going to come.

Jake could feel his pleasure coming on, and it had been a long time. He'd normally not cum so soon, but damn... this woman. "He pulled her off his cock and brought her hand up. "Stroke me Ember." he said, and directed her hand along his length. he was slick from her spit and a string of saliva stretched from the tip of him to her lips. God, those lips.

With a grunt Jake shuddered and his cock twictched in her hand and then he pulsed out his first rope of seed, catching her up along her cheek and nose, the second spurting into her mouth and the smaller spurts decorating her face. "That's a beautiful fucking thing." he sighed and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth so she could get every last drop.

"Did that make you wet, Em?" he asked her, curious. "How long has it been since you've sucked a dick, much less fucked one?

Ember had felt him moving her face more and more as she had soon been pulled off as she had seen the line of slivia as she had moved her hands up and on his cock her small hands trying to get a good hold of his cock as she had started to stroke him.

Ember had looked at his cock for a moment before looking up at him and keeping her eyes locked on him as she had seen and heard a grunt coming from Jake as she had soon felt the twitch before she had felt his cum land on her cheek as she had closed her eyes s more went onto her face.

Ember had soon felt more before she had been forced to take his cock back into her mouth as she had felt the last few drops of the cum go into her mouth as she had pulled back and made a face as she had tried to get the cum off her face and away from her eyes. "I-Its been a while" She said looking at him.

Jake chuckled a little. "You'll get used to it girl. That cum on your face. And everyplace else too, if I have my way about it." he said. He patted her cheek. "You go get cleaned up and then you can eat your dinner there. We'll have to bed down for the night soon. The muties come out when it gets dark. The trailer is shielded, but we still have to be careful, got it?"

Jake picked his plate back up and watched her tits jiggle under her shirt for a moment. "So you said your last group, people went crazy or got killed huh? How long you been out here alone?"

Ember had looked at him as he had patted her cheek and said she would get used to having cum in her face as she would go and clean off before she had come back and looked at him a little more as he had began to talk as she had sat down and started to eat her food.

"Basically they were either killed or died from the heat and died from other people" she added as she had taken another bite of the animal she was eating as she had nodded. "At least two months I tried to get more clothes but nothing" she added as she had looked at him.

Ember had looked st Jake and nodded her head as she had moved and sat back in the chair as she had looked at the fire and sighed. "I was doing what I could to survive" she added as she had leaned back and closed her eyes once she was finished eating.

Jake listened as she spoke and nodded. "Two months is a long time. I have some extra clothes and stuff. You're free to look through it and see if anything might work for you." Jake was in a giving mood. He'd just gotten his first blowjob in like, almost a year. Using his hand was quickly going out of style if Ember kept up her end of the bargain. He sure as hell would keep up his.

The sun was now starting to set, casting a dusky glow over everything and Jake picked the rest of the meat off the carcass and placed it in a plastic container and then stamped out the fire.

"We better get in the trailer and let me lock it up." he told Ember.

Ember had looked to Jake as she had nodded, she had wondered how this deal would go about and if he would end up his deal, Ember had looked up at the sky before Jake had said they should get inside, Ember had soon got up and helped if he needed it before she would head toward the trailer.

Ember once inside had watched him, she had to admit he was a good looking guy and if this deal made her a bed slave for him well then she would be all for it as long as he kept up his end and protected her and kept her save Ember seemed no problem in repaying the male.

Jake soon joined her in the trailer. It wasn't a huge abode, but plenty big for the both of them. Once he shut and latched the door he turned on a small generator where the exhaust was vented to the outside, and the trailer had power.

"It puts up an electrical field, keeps away all but the largest of the ferals." Jake explained. Stripping down he used a few wipes from a box and offered it to Ember. "Baby wipes. I found them a few months ago. I only use one, at night before I go to bed. You can use one too. One. That's all."

Then, nude, Jake crawled into bed. "You gonna join me up here? I want to explore you a little."

Ember had looked at Jake as she had watched as he had locked and latched the door as she had soon heard what he said as she had nodded understanding. She had soon went and followed him to the bed as she would soon take the baby wipes and clean off herself as she had soon take off her Shirt allowing her simple breasts to be exposed as she had looked at him before crawling on to the bed and went beside him.

Back
Top Bottom