Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ɍoad ƭrip, Ʀoad ɧead Ƈrusade & Ƭwisted

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
The day had started for Joslyn Ember Quinn by waking up at six am. She lived in a condo all to herself. Joslyn was a unique woman. She had black and purple died hair, she had tattoos on her arms, legs and some on her back of different things, some of dragons, wolves anything a girl likes. She had Believe on her wrist. Joslyn was a woman who was 24 of age and worked at a tattoo parlour. Jos was her nickname ever since she could remember. Jos had yawned as she had grabbed some coffee, she would need to get the shop open in a few hours but for now she would just relax at home and some some television.

Jos was a woman that many people have wanted to be and men wanted to be with. She had leaned back on the couch as she had grabbed her phone and opened up the messages. She had grinned as she had opened the messages with her and her friend. 'Hey you awake' She texted as she had chuckled as she had sipped at her coffee while watching some television show passing the time.

Roscoe Delaney had always been a little different. He was the kind of guy who did what he wanted and said screw the consequences. When his parents forbade him to get a tattoo, he got five. When they kicked him out of the house, he snuck back in. When his teachers told him he wouldn't amount to shit, he opened up his own body shop and proved them wrong. He was young and successful aside from his failed relationships.

Roscoe was 6'2, muscular, with broad shoulders, his arms, back, chest and most of his legs covered in tattoos. His hair was dyed jet black and slicked back, shaved around the sides and back. He had a short, stubbly beard and deep, dark brown eyes. He had no problem getting women. Keeping them around long enough to do anything meaningful was another story.

The only girl he did keep around was his best friend Jos. Smoking hot and exactly the type of girl he liked, the two never hooked up because of their strong bond. It was something neither one of them wanted to ruin.

When he heard his phone vibrating on the nightstand, Roscoe groaned and grabbed it, rolling over on his bed. "I am now. Don't have work til 9. Thanks for the wake up call." He grinned down at the phone. Only Jos could piss him off and not make him want to punch a wall.

"Did I tell you I'm going east this weekend? Fucking family reunion. 2000 mile trip. Not wanting to make it alone. You game to come? I'll give you control of the radio the entire way there."

Jos had laughed, her bright green blue eyes shined as she had heard her phone go off as she had seen the texted and laughed. "Aww well thats good I'm glad I can be your morning wake up call" She said as she had added a tongue smiley with the text. She had soon read his next one as she had smiled. '2000 mile trip in a car with you, control of the radio and drinks around hell yeah I am game, but I need to make sure the boss says I can take the time off' She grinned as she had chuckled as she had soon got up. 'Hey get your ass out of bed, I'm getting ready we are going out for breakfast my treat' She said before Jos would put her phone on the bed.

Jos and Ros had always been friends since she could remember the too meet and it has been a strong bond since. School and friends always called them JR. Jos had soon slipped out of her pyjamas as she had soon put on some black cut jeans, along with a white tank top and her leather vest over the shirt. She had soon fixed her hair so that it was styled showing her ears where she had black roses on, along with her bracelets and soon her black ankle boots.

Jos had soon grabbed her black studded wallet and soon walked out as she had put her phone her her front pocket. She had soon went toward her Shelby Cobra which was barked, she had started up the car letting some Judas Priest play as she had drove off toward Ros's place.

Ros laughed when he saw her message. He hoped like hell she was going to get the time off. He needed her company. When she mentioned breakfast, he groaned to himself. He'd never been a morning person the way Jos was. He didn't understand how she was always awake so early.

He lifted himself out of bed, shot her a quick text to let her know he was cool with it and then got a shower, changing into a tight fitting black t-shirt that showcased his body and a pair of ripped up jeans and boots. He waited for her on the porch and when he saw her approach, he jogged over to the csr, rolled dramatically over her hood and got in the passenger seat.

"Diner?" He asked, reaching over to squeeze Jos's thigh the way he did every time he got in her car. She smelled so damn good all the time. She assaulted all of his senses. If she wasn't his best friend, he was sure the two of them would've fucked a long time ago.

Once Jos got to the place she had smiled as she had sighed, Ros always tried to be one of the duke of hazard boys. She had smiled once he got into the car. "We can for for Diner if you want, but right now its breakfast" She added as she had soon smirked. "Be glad I only texted you I could of called and made up moaning sounds" She laughed as she had stuck out her tongue showing the piercing as she had smirked and soon roared off.

Jos had smiled. "So tell me more about this family reunion" She added as she had drove and turned down the music a little so they could talk. Jos had always had a think for Ros but them being friends she had never wanted to fuck up their bond but she had always thought about how big he was at times. Jos had turned around the corner as she had started to park the car.

"I said I want to go to the diner. Ya know, Jack's Diner. I don't want dinner. I want an omelette." He grinned as he looked over at her. When she mentioned the moaning, he raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know you got yourself off so early. Thought you saved that until before bed," he said sarcastically. The two were always pretty open about their sex lives, so aside from not seeing each other naked or fucking around, they pretty much knew everything about each other.

"The old Delaney reunion. It's at a big campground in North Carolina by the beach. Nice place. They have it once every five years. I didn't go last time so I feel obligated to go now, even though I'm really not too close with any of my family. You can act like my girlfriend and make all those assholes jealous as fuck. I have a successful business and a smoking hot girlfriend. Fuck all of you."

He looked over at Jos and smirked, leaning back in his seat, running his hand over his own thigh. He had so much energy, he didn't know where it was coming from all of a sudden.

Jos had laughed as she had soon parked the car and looked at him. "Oh well yeah we are here" She said as she had grinned Jos was herself no one would change her, she could act like a hard core bitch that got her way or she could act like a total goof ball.

"Oo making the family jelly I love it" She laughed. "Then we can take over then entire world" She said as she had tried to do an evil laugh. "Come on" She added getting out and locking her door. "Like I said I will talk to my boss, when did you plan to leave since its a 2000 mile drive" She added as she had held up two fingers as a woman would take them to a booth.

"I mean I would love to go and make the family jealous and do all sorts of dirty things on the beach I have always wanted to go skinny dipping" She said as she had grinned more as she had looked at him.

Roscoe made his way into the diner and sat across from Jos. He toyed with the menu as he looked at her. "I was thinking maybe leave Thursday night and do as much driving Friday as possible. Even if we get there only for Sunday and part of the start of the following week, it'd be better than nothing."

When she mentioned skinny dipping, Ros nodded his head approvingly. "Christ, Jos. You'll do anything to get your clothes off, won't you? Or are you just trying to get my clothes off? Is that it? Wondering what all these women are so infatuated with, huh? Wanna see the goods? See the Delaney family jewels at the family reunion?" He laughed and kicked her shin gently under the table before ordering himself a coffee and an omelette.

"Tell your boss it's a family emergency. I mean...technically it is? My family's emergency. Needing your sweet ass in attendance."

Jos had smiled as she had nodded. "Thursday would be good because we can switch driving so you drive as much as you can and I can drive or we can pull over and stop for a motel or whatever" She said as she had soon smiled and started to giggle.

Jos was hearing what Ros was saying and the waitress had over heard him as well as she had come over her cheeks a little read. "Now look what you did you maid our waitress blush how dare you Ros, I should tie you up in my basement and punish you" She said as the waitress and soon hurried off as she soon held her stomach laughing.

"Oh I sooo want to see the family jewels and you want to see my jewels" She added leaning back as she played with her chest as she had grinned and laughed some more. "Yeah I will tell him its a family emergency and see how that will end" She added as she had smiled, soon their food was brought. "Oh this is going to be a good day" She said as she had smiled as the waitress had left as quick as she had came with the food.

Ros couldn't help but laugh at the spectacle he'd created in the diner. He'd always been blunt and said what was on his mind and that morning was no different. "She wants to see the goods, too. " He nodded in the direction of the waitress and winked.

When Jos grabbed her chest, Roscoe stuck his tongue out and pretended to pant. "You're damn right I want to see. I think I'm owed at least that for tolerating you for a whole 2000 mile trip, don't you? "

Ros took a sip of his black coffee and eyed his friend from across the table. "We're going to be so fucking outcast at this reunion. Only two not with professional jobs. Only two with tattoos. They'll think we're at the wrong place. It'll be so sweet to be completely inappropriate."

Joslyn had laughed as she had almost spilled her coffee as she had looked at Roscoe as she had chuckled. "I'm sure every woman in here wants to see your family jewels" She added as she had smirked and soon she had seen his reaction.

"Hmm I am not sure if you can see them, I just don't need you going blind" She laughed as she had soon would eat. "Yes I agree I remember how your parents were you rebeled so much, remember when we went to that concert?" She asked as she had smirked.

"Your mom was sooo pissed at you" She said as she had laughed. "You were what grounded for a whole month?" She questioned as she would eat her bacon and eggs. "I mean that concert was amazing, I crowd surfed, so many people grabbed at my ass" She said again. "Those were good times" Jos added as she had leaned back her foot by his crotch as she had grinned.

Roscoe nodded when Jos told him everyone wanted to see his junk. He was always confident bordering cocky, so it was nice when his best friend fed his ego a little bit. Talking about his parents usually pissed him off, but remembering the old days with Jos actually helped.

"Yeah. Grounded for a fucking month. I mean, I still found ways around it so we could hang out, but it was brutal. That concert was definitely worth it, though. Those guys were all over you. Can't say I blame them. You looked hot that night. I remember some random chick older than me offered me some weed and pulled me into the bathroom. I won't divulge what happened inside, but let's just say it got a little messy."

Ros laughed between bites, eyes widening when he felt Jos's foot near his crotch as she leaned back. "You want to go doing something like that, you better take that boot off. That could be painful," he added, wiping his mouth with his napkin before signalling to the waitress he'd be taking care of the check. He reached beneath the table and grabbed hold of Jos's ankle. "You're a bad girl, aren't you?" he asked, his voice dripping with sexuality as he eyed her. They had a playful relationship and it always bordered on inappropriate, but somehow Roscoe never crossed the line.

Joslyn had looked over at Roscoe as she had grinned and nodded. "Yeah I figures something happened because you came out your eyes blood shot and your clothes were a mess" She laughed as she had soon watched him signalling the waitress. Jos had chuckled as she watched his eyes widen.

"Oh come on what's wrong with a little pain every now and then, pain flues the pleasure" She added as she had laughed as he had grabbed her ankle as she had leaned forward as much as she could. "Mmmm maybe we can do something on the road trip" She winked and removed her foot as she had got up. They had this friendship that seemed almost impossible but they did it somehow.

"I won't hold my breath," Roscoe said, smirking as he shuffled out of the booth. He was attracted to Jos, there was no doubt about that, but the two of them had always managed to keep things professional and not cross any lines. He doubted the road trip would be any different. Some innocent flirting, sure, but nothing more serious than that.

Ros pulled out his wallet and paid for the meal, tossing some extra on the table for the waitress. "I'm working extended hours today since I'm going to have to close shop early tomorrow. You can just drop me off over there. I have my motorcycle over there. I'll just take that home."

He stole a few glances at Jos's body as he walked with her out to the car before settling into the passenger seat.

His had looked at Ros as she had smiled as she had chuckled. "I know you won't hold your breath" she said as she would of gotten out some money as she placed some extra on the table before leaving with Ros. She walked with him out to the car as she had smiled. "Alright sounds good like I said I'll tell my boss and let you know" she added.

His had abated to go so bad she had been attracted to Ros for the longest time but she CloudKit say anything sure they flirted but it was innocent and nothing ever came out of it but Jo's was going to change that she had always wanted to try something. Once she had dropped him off. "I'll give you a text later maybe I could come stay at your place tomorrow so we can leave together" she said as she would drop him off and take off to go to work herself.

Ros agreed. It made sense for Jos to stay the night. They could get an early start and get on the road sooner. Plus, it just made things so much more convenient. Once they were at his shop, Roscoe turned to his best friend and smiled.

"Thanks for waking me. I always love grabbing breakfast with you. Perfect start to the day." He reached over and gave her thigh a familiar squeeze. "Let me know later what you find out. I really hope you can get that time off of work."

Roscoe slipped from the car and headed into his shop, preparing for a long day of work. The extended hours would help offset the time he was going to miss on the road.

Jo's had parked outside Ros's shop as she had smiled and nodded. "Of course you know I always love waking you up from time to time just to spend time with you" she added as she had smiled and nodded as she had soon felt the thigh squeeze as she had smiled. I'lol talk to you later" she said and then once he was out and had the door closed she had took off.

It was now around lunch. As Jos had already talked to her boss as she was excited to let Ros know. She had soon took out her phone. "Hey Ros I got good news I'm allowed to have the time off since I'm such a doll I got the time off and I will be packing tonight so I will see you tomorrow" she texted him and grinned

Ros was bogged down with work, trying to get as much done as he could while he was at the shop. When he got a free moment to look at his phone, he saw that Jos had texted him. Reading the text, he nodded to himself. The road trip was going to happen. He was eager to get it started. He wished he had a fast forward button.

"Awesome. I want to get the fuck out of here. Save me." He tucked the phone back into his pocket and started to get back to work, working long after the sun went down. It was grueling, but it'd be worth it in the end. When he was finally ready to call it a night, he took his bike out of the garage and rode it home.

Jos had seen the text as she had chuckled as she had an idea. She had grinned as she would get off long before him as she had went home and packed a small bag she would get the other stuff later as she had went to his house just as he would show up as she had grinned and showed up with plastic bags for good and some beer. "I heard someone in this house could use a pick me upper" she said and grinned.

When Ros showed up and saw Jos's car, he was a little confused, wondering if she'd mistaken the day, but he smirked at what she said. "Is that what you heard? I think you're right. What a fucking night. My whole body is sore. But it was worth it knowing you got the okay to come with me.

Roscoe gave Jos a playful slap on the ass before grabbing his keys to unlock the front door. He let her inside and closed the door behind them. "We should just leave in the morning. Fuck waiting another day," he suggested, turning to look at her as he took off his jacket.

Jos had smiled as she had smirked and soon felt the playful slap as she had moved into the house. "Is that what you want to do?" She asked as she had looks at him with a raised eye brow. "Because I'll go back home and pack my back and be back with in an hour" she added as she had grinned before getting them both sole food as she had gave Ros a nice bottle of cold beer.

"And you brought beer? Jesus, you're a fucking saint." Roscoe grinned and when he thought about the fact that Jos didn't have her clothes with her, he shook his head. "I didn't even think about that. Well, it's either you go back home now or we can stop for you in the morning. Whatever you'd rather do."

Jos had been so accommodating and thoughtful through everything, he wanted to properly thank her for being such a good friend. Unfortunately, the only things racing through his mind were how fucking hot she looked and the fact that he just wanted to bend her over the nearest couch and have his way with her. It'd been way too long since he'd been laid and he was getting restless.

"So, what's the plan, then?"

Jos had looked at Ros as she had laughed. "Yes yes bow down to the all mighty and powerful Joslyn" She said as she had stood on her tippy toes her head held high as she had laugh as she had smiled and soon went inside with him. "I'll go before we go to bed then I know I have what I need and not in a rush" She added as she had set the beer down and soon went and got plates.

Jos had been over here so many times she knows exactly where everything is, just like how Ros knows all over her place. This is what Jos did on break ups or hard days. She had come in with plates and forks as she had took out chinese. "I asked the woman to add a little spice to everything I know how you love it" She said as she had grinned and soon got him a plate as Jos would get her own food, Jos and soon opened the beer for him and smirked.

"Should I kiss your feet and the ground you walk on, too?" Ros asked sarcastically, flashing her a smile as he mock bowed for her. Just hearing her say before we go to bed had his mind racing. The two had always been close and sharing a bed was second nature, but it was hard having a beautiful girl in his bed, especially one he knew as well as Joslyn without actually making a move. He'd been strong this far, but he didn't know how much more he could take.

He shook the thought from his mind and nodded his head in approval. "You know me so well." He grinned and took the beer from her as he sat down at the living room table. "Thank you, thank you. Ah, what a day, Jos. I don't think I ever worked so hard in my life. I'm telling you. But knowing you're here and we leave in the morning...fuck, it was worth it."

Roscoe started to eat, the spice immediately hitting him. Jos definitely knew him better than anyone else. "You looking forward to this trip?"

Joslyn had smiled as she had looked at Ros as she had smiled. She had been with Ros ever since she could remember as she had smiled and the though is spending the night with him had her own mind racing as she had shaken her head a little as she had nodded. "Of course what do you think I'm here for?" She asked as she had smirked

Jos had her own plans she had looked at Ros as he had took a long drink of the beer as she had smiled. "I know it was a hard day it was a hard day for me to I had this guy Coke in and wanting his nipple done the groan man twitched so man times" she laughed as she had soon would eat along side Roscoe as she had smiled at him. She had soon finished her own meal. "Alright I'll be back in an hour or so for now just relax okay?" She skated and soon got up to leave

Back
Top Bottom