Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a GM/DM, or someone willing to play multiple characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaru

Star
I've recently gained a sort of strange kink. I love the idea of being in an adventure, and somehow, taking control over the GM, the one who controls reality and everything. I can think of a few possible scenarios, but I am open to other ones as well. But in general, I'm looking for a scene where I somehow get to take control of the GM, having them change the world they run as I see fit, altering characters, loot, exp, or whatever. I want to go on a whole adventure, slowly leveling up and building a harem of girls, while making the GM change reality around me! This is mostly for someone submissive who doesn't mind, or even enjoys GMing, while still losing control.

I also want to add, if you would prefer, I'd be more than happy to play a human character, a monster, a herm, a feral, etc. Just anything with a cock!

----------------------------------------

First idea: RPers around a table
We can do an 'rp within an rp' sort of scene, with characters gathering around the table to play D&D or some other sort of tabletop game. It can be one-on-one, GM and my player, or it can be a party, with either multiple guys and the female GM, or with my player being the only guy and the other players and GM being female. Somehow, the player gains a semblance of control over the GM. Perhaps he gets magic powers like sorcerers in the game have, and uses it in reality! Maybe he blackmails her, intimidates her, or coerces and tricks her into roleplaying all the NPC's. Or she can already be a slut and they agree on it beforehand. She then begins to roleplay, running the game as normal, but the player constantly teases or attempts to do perverted things, either slowly breaking her resistance, or getting away with it almost instantly! Eventually, events might happen in which the GM is describing how the princess is sucking her savior's cock, while she is under the table doing the same. Or she describes how the female barbarian leader is fucked after her defeat, while she's laying on a bed/mattress, gasping in pleasure while the player fucks her the same way. The player also can often exploit the GM, either by startling or intimidating her(if she is not fully broken in to her new job yet), or by holding sex back from her in exchange(if she is an eager slut already), to convince her to give more exp or loot after battles, changing encounters to accommodate his desires, or whatever else he wants! If there are multiple female 'players' in the RP for the rest of the party, they can do the same, perhaps filling certain niches or stereotypes, such as a seductive sorceress, a masochist tank, a healslut, and a DPS-ditz, the players roleplaying how they relax and unwind in camp, or how they are when being punished for messing up in a way that annoys my player.

------------------------------------

Second idea: Controlling the one who controls reality
This is more for a non-modern setting, be it sci-fi, or more often, fantasy. Somehow, in some way, my character manages to obtain control over the GM. This could be in an actual adventure, and somehow, perhaps a spell that is knocked aside by a powerful sorceress and sent into a different dimension somehow hits the GM, or maybe he gets so powerful that he goes past god-status and can affect the one who controls reality with his spells, desiring a continuation on his adventure, and so making her create a new world for him to explore. Somehow, he manages to dominate and mind-control the game-master. (Perhaps during the OOC descriptions, the GM talks to him, or he can hear her voice when the world is being described). So sometime mid-encounter, he can suddenly call out a command. People around him will be confused who he is talking to, in game, but the GM would hear him and change reality to match his wish.

For Example:
GM: A massive two-legged slab of stone rumbles to its feet, towering over you. It rumbles out "WHO DARES ENTER THIS SACRED PLACE"
The Character calls out, "Ehh... a golem is boring. Make it a brown-skinned girl."
GM: Um...I mean...a little brown skinned girl starts...walking...towards you. "Who are you mister?" She asks, attempting to sound imposing and threatening.
The Rogue then asks the Cleric, "Who is he talking to?"

The character then goes throughout his entire adventure, giving commands to the strange voice he hears describing everything, and changing reality as he desires, still unaware exactly WHO it is he is commanding(if he got her early in his adventure and didn't do it on purpose), but knowing that if he does command her, she makes it happen.

------------------------------------------

Third Idea: A mix between the two
Kind of a mix between the first two. The character is an NPC in a tabletop game. Somehow, he has access to magic; or perhaps he is wearing a ring of reflection or something. He somehow either casts, reflects, or in some way uses an enchantment spell, or a wish spell. But... instead of hitting any of the PC characters, it somehow hits the GM herself! He then somehow gets knowledge of his place, how he is just an NPC in a game, and he decides to use that to his advantage. She becomes his slave, and acts normal to the other players... but starts to worship this random lucky NPC! She comes up with a reason that he does not die, or thinks of a way to make the party travel with him. When loot is distributed after an adventure, for some reason, the random NPC gets most of it! She starts to ignore her players even(like maybe her boyfriend is playing with her, or her best friends or something), to focus on pleasing him. We can even have more reality changing magic happen, in that he may insult a player, calling her boyfriend's(or any male player's) character weak, or how she fights like a girl, and she then says: "Uh, yeah, suddenly a random bolt of magic falls from the sky. Your character is a girl!" making yet another member of his harem. They may even somehow get connected to their characters spiritually, so he begins to become a girl in real life, or when the character bimbofies a character, the player is bimbofied as well! This can continue for a while, and even spread like a disease almost, with the GM inviting co-gm's to help, or inviting players at game shops or conventions to join in their adventure, all for the sake of pleasuring the random NPC minion who she normally would be able to just erase from the story with little issue, but by pure chance, is his loyal slave!

I am open to other ideas if you have any. This is a relatively new kink for me, so I am still open to suggestions.

Some kinks that may be included are: Stats/Levels, Stat/level drain, mind control, bimbofication, monstergirls, magic, reality changing, excessive cum, musk, power gaining, harems, and any sort of kink you may want to include as well! I am open to extreme kinks, so if you have something you don't get to play very often, or is hard to find people who like, feel free to ask me!

Now, for this idea, we can do it purely RP based, not actually including a system if you do not want, and just want to play as the multiple characters. Or we can include a system, such as D&D, Mutants and Masterminds, or whatever other System you would like to use. I am willing to learn a new system if necessary. Or even just have a basic dice rolling to randomize the results of certain things.

I also have a few ideas that can help spice-up the game if you are interested. Feel free to ask about these if you want more details. Perhaps, if you have a particular character or NPC who you like, they can resist the effects of either his personal spells, or the reality changing effects of the GM. They end up becoming my character's nemesis, but rather than posing a challenge, they just keep losing and begin to enjoy the feeling, starting to lose on purpose later on. Or my character could find a special item that grants him extra power to consolidate his power over the GM. Or any other sort of idea. I have a few ideas in mind, so ask if you are interested in adding something like this.

Other fun kinks to include could be lewd puzzles, losing on purpose, or whatever sort of strange or extreme kinks you want to include. Lewd puzzles are just any sort of 'challenge or puzzle that can be solved in a perverted way', such as runic hints to 'Paint the Bust White" next to a bust of a big-breasted ancient queen, with the answer being to cum over her tits. Or having to fuck the pussy of an incredibly designed statue of a succubus. Or even a sphinx and her puzzles, only for her to forget the answer after she is fucked stupid by the adventurer.

"Losing on purpose" is another new kink I like my partners to do sometimes, especially in multiple character scenes. We have a 'fight'. Perhaps with magic, or yugioh cards, or superpowers, or whatever else. During the fight, neither side truly tries to outright win. I keep teasing my opponent, corrupting and bimbofying them with all my 'attacks' instead of actually hurting them. They, are doing their own poor fighting. They 'accidentally' fail to dodge obvious attacks that blast them with pleasure or make them sluttier. Their harmful attacks either miss or backfire, making me stronger or them even weaker. They are trying to lose on purpose, without just surrendering. Perhaps they have to put on a show, or they just know I like to prolong the experience, so they use magic that heals me, raises my cock size, or drains their own IQ, or they fail to dodge or miss with any actual damaging things.

The other possible thing the girl is doing, is that she is trying to actually win. But she is confused, hypnotized, or became gullible and convinced that, winning is not just 'knocking me out'. Winning is me cumming over her fat tits and claiming her as a busty bimbo slave. Or it's knocking her up after draining her IQ to the negatives. Or some other perverted outcome where she ends up eager to serve. She starts to fight using lewd attacks rather than anything harmful. She summons monstergirls, but instead of ordering them to attack, they are to act slutty and bounce on my cock. Or she throws a kick that misses, and 'accidentally' puts her bare pussy right in front of my cock. She tackles me, but fails to push me down, and just buries my cock in her tits, while a spell she was charging blows away a huge chunk of her IQ. There are many more ideas. I have a few examples too if you wish to see. Please let me know if you want to do something like this!

I do want to include any other sort of strange or extreme kink, too. I have a lot of taboo kinks, so if you are interested, ask for them. Or give your own taboo kinks that you rarely get to play, and perhaps we can include it in a scene!

I am also open to a normal sort of adventure, without the meta-aspect of controlling the GM too! Well... not exactly 'Normal', I guess. I would still love to do any sort of lewd or perverted adventure, even if we don't include the GM themselves as a member of the harem. So maybe a pokemon journey to become the champion, where I fuck my way through pokeslut and trainer alike, 'catching them all', and becoming the champion, even while I take down an evil team trying to abuse pokemon, only to steal their pokemon for myself as well! Or a fantasy hero's quest, where the hero abuses his power to gain a harem of busty girls to join his party, and he gets his way and does as he pleases, using his status as an excuse to get away with it. Perhaps a superhero scene where a 'hero' ends up secretly gathering a harem of all the heroines and villainesses he comes across, corrupting super-teams or having Heroines send their sidekicks to their 'dooms'. Or any other sort of idea. Just some sort of adventure, gaining power, gathering a harem, etc. If any of this interests you, please let me know! I have other ideas too, so feel free to ask!

BUMP. Added a few new kink ideas, and more craving for the 'lewd adventure'. Otherwise, still looking for 2 or 3. I'm open to #1 too, but I am mostly craving the idea of having the other players in the party be female, or just be a 1 on 1 with the GM and the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom