Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skype 1x1 (Mxf some f//)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassE1

Meteorite
Heya all,

Sass here looking for a few partners over Skype. Been moving and all sorts of crazy things in life so have been away from RP for way too long. Thought I would get back into it and have some fun.

So without further ado here is a bit about me:

- I am here to RP. Yes we might become friends and chat and stuff, but I am logging on to RP, not to chat about real life, I know some people want to get all deep into other peoples real life but that's not for me, sorry!

- I do not enjoy novel posts, however I do enjoy quality posts. 1-3 paragraphs is typically what you will get from me, but I am not going to be talking about the wind and how it makes me feel unless there is some reason that actually matters. Third person perspective only please!

- Please do not have a lot of limits, and please do not be super fluffy overly positive I want to hug the world type of person. Not that you can't be nice and positive etc, but some people are so over the top its like eating a bag of sugar. My rp topics tend to be more grit and less sunshine!

What am I interested in?

- Post Apocalyptic settings - Not necessarily fallout settings, but it couldn't hurt. I am not a Walking Dead fan, though I don't mind zombies, I just don't want plain old zombies shambling about to be why the world ended.

- Medieval Fantasy - I like my medieval fantasy with less fantasy and more 'realism'. Not that there isn't magic and everything, but not everything should be solved by magic either.

- Slice of Life - My slice of life rps are more likely to be about gangs, drugs, prostitution, military conflicts taking over every day life, etc etc. Though I do do the occasional teacher student.

- Plenty more, just come to me with suggestions.

I only RP on Skype, so don't ask to play elsewhere. However do send me a PM with your Skype name just in case there are issues adding me, because I tend to use the web browser version of Skype which seems to have issues with invites.

My sn for Skype: Sass.E.1@outlook.com

Hope to ttys!

Hi I love nonconsensual And I am a sub. I would love to do a fantasy role play with you . My Skype user is: Flarevyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom