Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxStarfallxl

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone interested in playing some hot kinky gangbang scenes, one on one scenes, romance scenes, academy based (either sci fi or fantasy and or magic) walking dead or fallout post apocalyptic scenes, or anything in between. I like Sci Fi, Fantasy, modern, and also do fandoms. :) I also play with guys and girls. PM me if interested.

I am updating this to say I am also looking for something superhero related, most looking for Batgirl (Barbara Gorden) / Nightwing (Dick Grayson), or something else with Batgirl, or Supergirl, or Wonder Girl, just a few examples. Am open to ideas and other cannon as well as custom made characters and scenarios as well! :)

I am really hoping to get someone interested in a really naughty High School of the Dead scenario too! Let me know ;)

IxStarfallxl said:

I am new here, first time posting so bare with me if i did not get the rules right. Yes, I love start something with you. I play basic male character and not too choosy as long as it goes with human. Not too keen on furry etc.

Please drop some suggestion and send me an invitation. I don't want to start a new thread at the wrong column and gets notify by the mod. :D

Tiger

Ugh, sorry have been on a small hiatus for real life issues. But am all good now, and looking for RP so if anyone is interested please send me a PM :)

IxStarfallxl said:
I am looking for someone interested in playing some hot kinky gangbang scenes, one on one scenes, romance scenes, academy based (either sci fi or fantasy and or magic) walking dead or fallout post apocalyptic scenes, or anything in between. I like Sci Fi, Fantasy, modern, and also do fandoms. :) I also play with guys and girls. PM me if interested.

Hi. Uh.. were you hoping to play a dom or a sub?

This had to be the best boiled down but to the point request thread I've seen.
It doesn't have everything that most request threads do. But, it's too the point. I come out of reading it knowing you want a roleplay and the sorts of things one would be looking forward too in relation to that roleplay. It certainly piqued my interest.

Third bump of the day? ;3 doing well for yourself~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom