Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

War and Greed (Javorcek x ClearSight)

I don't want to share!! Thea's wolf howled inside her skull. It wasn't fair! She never got to mate! Well, she did get to have sex, quite a bit of it in fact because many women were drawn to Thea's power....but she never got to have anything more than a passing fling! Constantly watching over the princess meant that she did not have the time to have any sort of meaningful relationship. She went wherever Danika went and sometimes that meant that she would be gone for days, months even; no woman wanted that sort of instability in her life. But if I mate with the slave... Talia will always be by Danika's side, just as I am.

So as Talia tried to shoo her away, Thea only batted her hand back and then settled more firmly in to do what she wanted. And what Thea wanted was to give the Mage knight so much pleasure that Talia wouldn't be able to think of any one other than her.

----------

Danika could have laid like this all day; wrapped up in Myra's body had the princess feeling more relaxed and safe than she could ever remember....it was a shame that they couldn't just pick up where they had left off though. Attempting that scene had reminded Danika how damaged she still was, how damaged their relationship and their dynamic was. "You really shouldn't be laying on your rear right now..." Well, maybe not everything had changed, Danika was still the one to take care of Myra when her macho girlfriend wouldn't take care of herself. "How about I finish bathing you and then we snuggle for a bit, hmm?" Danika smiled gently and kissed Myra on the tip of the nose. Then she helped her stubborn girlfriend up and grabbed the soapy wet cloth from the basin of cooling suds. The last part of Myra's sponge bath was with cold water and with Danika washing her as quickly as she could. It was over soon, then the princess was toweling off icy droplets of water from her girlfriend and then helping her into a new set of clothes and then back into her cot.

They had only just laid down when a familiar moan had the princess picking her head up off of Myra's chest so that she could listen better. She strained her ears and this time she caught another moan which without a doubt belonged to Talia. "Grrrr... I swear if one of those nitwits have pounced on that Mage, I'm going to kill them myself." As much as it pained her to leave the warmth of Myra's body and the comfort of being reunited with an old flame, Danika couldn't just leave Talia out there without checking on her. Wolves were talented lovers, just because the Mage was moaning didn't mean that she wanted to be.

"I'll be back in a moment." A quick kiss goodbye and the princess was up and heading off towards the moans. As Danika approached the crowd, wolves immediately parted for their Alpha so that she could get to the center of the commotion. What she saw had her stopping dead in her tracks, jaw dropping as she watched a bent over Talia having her ass invaded by Thea. "THEA!!!" Danika roared, her features hardening into a disapproving glare that had been perfected by motherhood. Of course the princess was mad that she was stumbling across the sight of her trusted guard shoving her tongue inside of her new pet's ass, but Danika wasn't as furious as she was pretending to be. If Thea had asked permission from her and if Talia had given the okay, she would have gladly shared. But to just take without permission...that was just unacceptable.

Thea froze at the sound of her name, tongue still buried inside of Talia's ass. It had taken some doing, Talia was just so damn tight, but the wolf had finally managed to wriggle the tip of her tongue into the mage's virgin ass. But now she was getting yelled at and the high guard whimpered, not wanting to give up her current position or progress but also not wanting to upset Danika further. If it had been anyone else, she would have growled and pulled back just enough to snarl out a death threat. But this was Danika, and so Thea had nothing she could do other than obey as her boss yelled at her and Talia and ordered them both back to her tent for more yelling.

Talia was powerless against Thea. Her entire body wanted to surrender itself to her and there was nothing holding the mage back. Even as Thea became more possessive and expressed the clear displeasure at being one of two women currently in Talia's life, she only wanted to give herself over. She wasn't sure it was love... Though the word crossed her mind for a split second, but Thea felt like a needed existence, as if she was meant to be there this entire time and Talia had simply been unlucky not to meet her earlier. Danika was much the same but it was different, even if only slightly. It wasn't an easy thing from the start for the poor mage, after all she had no experience in love and was more or less out of her depth with both women. Mere days had brought her closer to understanding her desires and the two women than months dating other women had. She wanted it, and the mage was aware of how twisted those emotions were. She wanted to be owned, to be taken, to be the property of not one but two powerful wolves. She was a mage knight, one of the mage's most powerful warriors, proud and unrelenting... But more than that she wanted to be Thea and Danika's little slut... It was almost too much, and absolutely humiliating.

Her moans were honest, that much was certain, because with every push of Thea's tongue she became a moaning whore. Her ass was raised high, her eyes closed, and her body relaxing despite the many onlookers. As her resistance continued to collapse beneath Thea's touch and talented tongue a voice sent a chill through her body and cold water was dumped on her arousal. In an instant she found herself looking up, body stiffening and eyes nervously looking towards Danika. She had told Thea that she had feelings for the princess but Danika hadn't been part of any of it, and as a slave Talia knew she had made a mistake. Unfortunately lust had won over her obedience and she hadn't asked permission or made anything clear... How could she with Thea being such a sexy creature though? By the time she had been aware she had been captured, they both had, their desires overwhelming sense. It seemed they would both be paying for their lack of foresight. Danika's wrath was clear and all of the other wolves scattered, some watching from afar but none daring to get near the angered alpha, nobody else wanted to be caught in that.

The only option for Talia and Thea was to stand and head back to Danika's tent, both looking like scared pets as they moved with haste towards the large tent, Talia just hoping Danika wasn't mad enough to get rid of her... As much as she had come to adore the woman she had yet to learn some things, this was one of those moments the unknown became scary. Even with Thea by her side and with the lack of regret she still found herself cowering more than Thea, just enough to look worried.

On the other hand Myra had followed Danika discretely, curious what her lover had left her about and not eager to end their time together. It hurt but she was clean and managed to throw on a gown left in the room, pain being less of an issue than being dirty and undressed to the wolf. Besides, she had couldn't miss a good scolding, she refused to believe she would be the only one Danika would get angry at, knowing her pain was shared would be nice. Only... She hadn't expected the scene when she walked outside. Thea... Naughty woman. She grinned, head moving to the side to look around Danika and taking in the sight. Thea had always been... Yummy, and the mage was quite something as well, no doubt the reason Danika had been so keen to keep her after getting all of the information... She had subtly agreed to Danika's little harem anyways, knowing that the wolf wouldn't abandon everything just for her. It wasn't going to be the easiest thing for her to accept but the fact that Danika would ever speak to her again, much less give her another shot, was more proof that the woman loved her than anything else could be. As far as she was concerned other women couldn't compete, even if the proof came from a really shitty situation.

The wolf moved up behind Danika, not being affectionate in front of prying eyes but taping on her shoulder and giving her a little, "Go easy, attraction can be difficult." She smirked, knowing full well how much Thea deserved someone. Hell, that powerful alpha had to play the loyal guard even when Danika was sleeping about, and look at Danika all the time... Fuck she was so beautiful... Myra did not envy the High Guard. Still, Myra made it clear by following Danika as she headed towards her tent, ignoring the woman's order to go back and lay down, that she wasn't going to miss the scolding, but even more so that she couldn't take them parting quite yet. She needed more Danika time.

"Hrrrmph...attraction." The princess snorted, having a feeling this was all Thea's hormones and nothing more. She was almost too distracted with the whole ordeal to really pay attention to Myra...almost... "Ugh, and Myra! What on earth are you doing here?!" Danika turned to face the sneaky soldier while Talia pulled up her pants and Thea collected herself. As much as she wanted Myra to be around her, she wanted the wolf to get better much more. "Go back to bed, you need your rest...." Myra wasn't having any of her scolding though, stubborn as ever, the soldier made it clear that there would be no getting rid of her. Unable to muster up enough fury to properly shout at her lover, Danika just let Myra followed them back to her tent. The princess' cot was a lot softer than the ones in the hospital tent, hopefully Myra would be more inclined to rest if she were comfortable.

"Of all the brash, idiotic things you could have done, you choose to do this?!?! To take -my- property without my permission?! And so boldly as well, infront of half the royal army!" The princess continued on with her rant as they headed back to her tent. Meandering soldiers quickly stepped out of the way, a few of them pretended to have something to do nearby so that they could eavesdrop. High Guards were only kept in line by the Guard Master and the individual whom they were assigned to, so it was always a rarity to see one get reamed out by anyone.

Thea was definitely bearing the brunt of the princess' rage, her head was slightly bowed, eyes glued to the ground in a sign of submission. Only when Danika started to direct her disappointment towards Talia did Thea have the nerve to pick her head up and look at the princess. Talia shouldn't be in trouble for something that she had instigated.

" Don't even try to explain yourself!" Danika snapped as Thea opened her mouth to speak, causing the guard to immediately bow her head once more and remain silent all the way back to the tent. Once they were in a private place, Danika could finally lighten up a little bit once the tent flap closed. "I'm not mad, well...not nearly as mad as I should be, but that is only because being around Myra puts me in a good mood." This could be worse, Danika could be giving them both whipping rather than a tongue lashing. But being around her heart's mate did put her in a happier place...though not happy enough to totally ignore what Thea and Talia had done " You both make me look foolish when you do such things! All three of you do." Danika glared at Myra who had blatantly ignored her order to go back to the medical tent. "Come on you...go lay down and stay there while I deal with these two." Danika gave Myra a soft kiss and then helped her lay down on her cot.

"Now you two...what am I to do with you a poorly behaved slave and an untrustworthy personal guard-"

"I am not untrustworthy!" Thea was so horrified by the accusation that she could not remain quiet.

"Thea. Go kneel down." Danika barked with such authority in her voice that Thea scrambled to go obey. She knelt down at the place that Danika had pointed to. If you are trustworthy, then prove it. You are to stay in that spot, control your wolf, and not come charging at me while I inspect the damage you have done to my new pet." Danika had already seen the bite marks so prominently displayed on Talia's neck. It made her wonder how much more had been marked. "Talia. Strip. I want to see what Thea has done to you. All voluntary, I assume?"

Myra followed Danika like a lost puppy but didn't make much noise as she did. The soldier knew better than to interrupt Danika while she was angry, not wanting any part of the tongue lashing, her ass was sore enough from the day's punishment, why would she go looking for more? So she stayed silent, following all three into Danika's tent and giving a grin towards Thea, though finding it difficult to totally ignore the jealousy that came with hearing her princess refer to another person as her's. It was true, Myra was scrambling to get over it and accept the fact that she was part of a harem of sorts, even if at the peak next to Danika, but it wasn't exactly easy. After all, Talia was fucking gorgeous, how could she not know Danika's other playthings were equally as appealing... And this one was a powerful mage... And the literal slave part meant constant contact between the two. She was going to need to take it slow and learn how to deal with such things. Unfortunately Danika wasn't so good with slow and she had no choice but to go lay down on Danika's cot, turned over watching the festivities curiously, looking incredibly fucking sexy in her loose little gown, laying in Danika's bed like another one of her conquests. It didn't help that she was chewing on her lip staring at Danika, unable to control her eyes and expressions after being reunited.

Talia on the other hand looked miserable, both scared and more than a bit upset, not angry but wishing Thea was being put in such a situation for her, she wasn't worth it. However, she believed Danika wouldn't do anything too horrible... Perhaps her knowledge of the woman was superficial but she had feelings for her because the princess was charming and had given her comfortable arrangements despite her position as attempted assassin. Not to mention she was infatuated with Danika and the moment the woman's voice raised into a more demanding tone she quivered with the urge to obey. As if giving herself to Thea because she thought the woman was sexy and powerful didn't make her look slutty enough. Now that Danika was giving her an order she was just as eager to obey, which made her want to hide in a corner and ignore the submissive desires she had been experiencing since her capture.

Talia wasn't capable of hiding though and soon started stripping, her clothes falling to the floor and revealing the tight, delicate body beneath, Myra finding her eyes roaming... "Danika knows how to pick them..." She sighed, keeping her voice low enough to avoid being heard. Truthfully, Myra wasn't sure she was Talia's match in beauty, in fact she knew she wasn't. The mage knight was absolutely stunning, gorgeous white skin and an appetizing figure, she could understand Thea's lack of reservation... Especially when she smelt something peculiar. It took her a moment, much longer than it should have, to place the scent, and after a moment she raised her eyebrows from the bed and understood that smell was a faint bit of blood. She had plenty of marks, nail and teeth, as well as some bruises that attested to Thea's rough brand of claiming, which nearly made Myra envious, but none of them were enough for blood. Myra knew what it meant but kept her mouth tightly shut... If Danika didn't realize it for herself she was not going to be the one to say it, fuck no. A virgin... That was a rarity, and it was Danika's slave... And Myra had taken it. Whatever the circumstances that was not a good thing, not at all, and considering the scene when they walked out of the tent she had a feeling Myra had pushed the little mage down to claim the other part of her, which was very greedy!

Talia wasn't worrying about her virginity at that point, she was too nervous to think about her first time being given to someone other than her owner, after all her mind was submissive but the slave lifestyle was new to her, she hadn't considered it being Danika's to own. "Yes Mistress..." She simply admitted her fault and exposed her body, showing every inch to her Mistress... Turning when she was told and blushing when she noticed Myra staring at her. So that was the woman Danika loved. Perhaps she wasn't needed any longer now that Danika had the one back... Her nervousness was getting worse and she was a few steps from breaking down, finishing the show of her body and looking back towards Danika, appearing collected on the outside but a complete mess on the inside. She wouldn't cry because Danika didn't want her... It would hurt... But she kept telling herself she wouldn't cry. She was a fucking mage knight! She wasn't going to cry, she would accept it and move on... And hope someone took her and she wasn't given to those animals who wanted her so badly. Those thoughts made the waiting unbearable.

Kneeling on the floor while Talia stripped was proving to be very hard on Thea's self control. The wolf inside of her wanted to be freed, wanted to be allowed to scoop up the naked Mage and hide her away from prying eyes. Mine! She is mine! Even though Thea was well aware that she was in biiiiggggg trouble for staking claim without asking permission first, she still couldn't shake off the notion that Talia was hers. Of course she would have to share with the princess...that wouldn't be a problem though as long as Talia could remain mostly hers. Danika could get away with looking at the Mage, she was her slave after all, but Myra looking at the exotic young woman was unacceptable. A deep, feral growl rumbled out of Thea's throat and her eyes narrowed, fixing threateningly on Myra. If Danika hadn't ordered her to stay where she was, Thea probably would have already thrown a punch at the soldier.

By the time Talia had stripped, the princess had finished making a circle around the beautiful Mage. Danika's dark eyes critically roved over the bruised and bitten body of her pet; it seemed that Thea had been quite thorough in her exploration of Talia's form. It also appeared that her guard had a true interest in the Mage. No sooner had the last scrap of clothing fallen from Talia's body did Danika hear a low growl from Thea's direction. She was about to growl back, but then noticed that the threat had not been made for her, it was actually for Myra. Heh, well, at least Thea's wolf knows better than to snarl at me, even over the rights to a female. As pleased as she was that her guard could still be trusted to control herself, the princess soon found herself furious as the scent of blood hit her nose. "You took her virginity?!" Danika had to keep her jaw clenched in order to stop herself from yelling.

"...Yes..." Thea hesitated a moment before answering; she wanted to go hide. But the High Guard forced her back to remain straight and her gaze to stay steady; her body reflecting her lack of regret even though Danika was obviously furious. "Talia is powerful, beautiful, healthy...she is everything that I could ask for in a potential mate." Rather than apologize, Thea tried to defend her reasons. She wasn't sorry that she had staked her claim on the Mage first...though she was quite sorry that she hadn't asked for permission from Danika beforehand.

"Potential mate or not, you are lucky that I don't have you flogged within an inch of your life." Danika said gruffly. It was nice to see Thea interested in someone, but she was still very angry at her guard. "Do not move, Thea." Danika ordered before she reached out to put a hand on Talia's back, fingers soothingly stroking down the mage's spine. It was a good thing that she reminded Thea of her place, because the high guard was currently shaking with the effort to contain her wolf as Danika continued to touch Talia and get close to the Mage. "Relax..." She cooed softly, having noticed the worried look on Talia's face. Then she leaned forward to nibble on the girl's ear and kiss along her neck. Not only did she hope to help her pet relax and grow to enjoy being shown off infront of an audience, she also wished to hurt Myra a little bit by giving affection to someone else. The soldier was still on her shit list and probably would be for quite some time.

Myra's mind was in the worst state of confusion it could possibly be in. On one hand she felt so very jealous, and envious, that someone else was being touched by Danika. There were thoughts of wanting to change places with Talia, thoughts of wanting to throw Talia out of the tent, and then the strange pleasure from watching it, which was the most perverse and confounding aspect of the situation. After all, she wasn't supposed to be turned on watching Danika touch someone else, that had never been one of their things... Even at their kinkiest. So having a difficult time prying her eyes only furthered the confused state, and what did Myra do? After a moment of deliberation she simply swallowed and continued to watch, never being one to overthink when it came to arousal. She might as well enjoy it and power through the jealousy. Only... Thea didn't like it at all and Myra looked to see the High Guard growling and staring daggers at her. Most wolves when faced with Thea's anger would be cowering, Myra was one of the very few exceptions, having always pushed at Thea when she was with Danika and being more than a little childish as a person. The moment Thea showed her anger was the moment Myra forgot her own jealousy and changed gears, grinning before licking her lips in a manner obvious for Thea, then turning her attention back to the scene before her.

Talia was more dazed than the others. She hadn't expected things to progress in such a manner, and certainly not the word virginity coming out so quickly. The mage cringed, part embarrassment at anyone being able to take her virginity at her age, but also at the fury in Danika's voice. The gorgeous woman lowered her head a bit to avoid eye contact, listening to Danika and then to Thea making a rather sweet explanation, at least sweet as far as she was concerned. Powerful and healthy weren't the usual descriptors a suitor would use but it fit what she expected from wolves and she was more than pleased to hear the powerful guard describe her as such, even more so at potential mate. While Talia's understanding of a mate was limited she knew enough to realize how serious the title was, and being unprepared aside it was comforting to know it hadn't been casual. It was enough to make her shudder at the idea of Thea being beaten, enough to tug at her heart strings and make her consider Thea more than she had that morning. Her and Danika were still at a strange tie for her affections but a difference was starting to take root, between desire to serve and desire to love.

Talia didn't calm down however, it didn't seem Danika would let her. She was soon shivering with delight as fingers ran down her back, looking nervously over her shoulder to see the beautiful face of her Mistress, her heart calming some as the soft voice told her to relax. The mage nodded, a gentle, shy nod that spoke of the relationship between them, how comfortable and at ease she felt in Danika's arms. With Thea there was comfort, she felt protected, and there was plenty of passion, but before Danika she felt content, soothed, obedient. A soft moan left her lips as she tilted her head to the side, not an ounce of resistance despite the blood rushing to her face and the slight tremble running through her body. Being touched in front of others, it was strange. Earlier, in the middle of the camp, she had been swept up in Thea's dominance, the desire to be claimed filling her head. Now was different, now she looked around and saw the two pairs of eyes watching her. One was Thea's, and she looked furious, and the others, the others were Myra's and she seemed very curious. Three attractive women... Not even in her wildest fantasies would Talia have dreamed up something so incredible. She belonged to a princess, was desired by a powerful wolf, and was being watched by yet another strong woman, and all of them belonged in some way or another to Danika. She was becoming aroused and her scent started to fill the air.

Myra had been successful in calming herself and enjoying the sight of her beautiful lover next to the gorgeous mage... Though she would never become accustomed to the fact Talia, the shy looking thing in front of her, was the same powerful mage that had thrown her like rag doll. That success continued until the moment Danika began kissing and nibbling at the girl, a sexy moan and the scent of arousal following soon after. It was at that moment that she became closer to Thea's mood, unsure how to feel about watching Danika touch another. She knew it happened, she had been with others, but watching was an entirely different story. For a moment she thought about slipping out of the tent, but the moment she caught Danika's eyes she realized she was now part of this, that the show was meant to piss her off, she could just see it in her princess' eyes. "Damn..." Myra was aware her life wasn't going to be easy for a very long time. No doubt Danika planned to work out her aggression in any way possible... And the soldier was more sure than ever that part of being with Danika would now include accepting whatever other lovers she brought to the table. She could no longer be the only, she had ruined that chance... She would have to work hard just to be the most important. She could accept that, it wasn't unheard of that powerful people had multiple partners, but seeing it was going to take some getting use to, especially knowing that her life was going to become more frustrating now that she belonged to Danika again... She knew moving her hands anywhere near down south would earn her more than the spanking from earlier.

Back
Top Bottom