Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

War and Greed (Javorcek x ClearSight)

A finger, two, these would fill Talia up. Danika pushing in her slender digits had been enough to elicit an incredible, albeit slightly pained moan. So when Thea slowly shoved the entirety of her impressive cock inside of her, Talia could barely keep herself together. It wasn't just pain, though being the first time she was spread open by anyone there was that, but there was also the intense pleasure. Never in her life had Talia felt so fantastic, her voice still muffled as she felt the wolf's hips on her gorgeous ass, the mage panting as her body tried its best to stay in control. Everything was difficult, just keeping her exhausted self awake was difficult, and her legs were shaking ever so gently, willpower being the main source of Talia's strength. She wanted to be fucked, wanted Thea to be the one to take her, and was unwilling to pass out before they even started. Thea slamming inside of her did well to jolt Talia to a more awakened status, another muffled moan sounding out before Thea was done listening to such pathetic exclamations of approval. Her voice pressured the mage, demanded a more audible display, and Talia looked back at her, a tad dreary, embarrassed, but also turned on. She gave Thea a nod, and a little "Yes. Alpha. Thea." Each brutal thrust given to her was followed by a single word, and subsequently the moaning that had been muffled rang out, filling the camp with the sounds of Talia's enviable moans.

She didn't exactly dislike the idea of people knowing, something in Talia had yearned for Thea for a long time, but it was still rather humiliating, to imagine everyone in the camp looking at her and knowing she had been on her hands and knees for Thea... Being taken. Just the thought sent her head swimming, and she turned to face the front again, concentrating on lasting as long as possible, already struggling against her first orgasm. Her struggle was futile, Thea moving to make things difficult and starting to consistently hit a spot inside Talia that drove her insane, her moans and quickly following orgasm causing her tight pussy to clamp around Thea's cock. The only surprising part was Thea cumming soon after she did, and not attempting to pull out but clearly shoving herself deep inside the mage and filling her with seed. Talia probably should have been furious, most in her situation would be, but Talia had her own secrets, and one of them made her unable to get pregnant, for Talia the only things she took from Thea claiming her in such a way were the strangely satisfying submissive desire to be claimed, and an even more unsuspected pleasure from realizing Thea wasn't done. She had never been with man, clearly, but she had always heard it was basically a one orgasm deal... Thea didn't even pause.

After her first orgasm, as the pain subsided and pleasure seemed to double, Talia didn't last long, she came nearly a handful of times before Thea came again, and by that point she just couldn't take it. They had already been fucking for what seemed like hours, powerful thrusts embedding the memory of the guard in her, and her moans and cries clearing up any untoward thoughts people had towards the mage. Danika's influence was scary, so Talia being her slave kept most away, but the one thing more effective than Danika, it was Thea, the violent, skilled guard that acted with Danika's absolute authority. The mage had no clue about that, to her Thea was just a sexy wolf. The finally, there was silence, the mage passed out after consecutive orgasms and the hard pounding that claimed her virginity... Right after expending almost all of her energy saving Myra. If only she had been fresh and full of energy, she could have given Thea a challenge.

---

Myra finally woke up and this time she was feeling much more refreshed than her previous slip into the world. She saw Danika, reaching over to stroke the woman's cheek, she was awake, but Myra didn't care. She was tired of not showing the affection in her heart. "Love" Affection filled her voice as she leaned up and scooted back to get comfortable, straining against the pain of her wounds but not being so pained that she couldn't take it. In fact she probably could walk, it was just she had already decided not to in the morning the second her injury status became clear. "Hey, so is there any way we can stop this game of pretend?" she asked, not letting Danika say much as she reached out and pulled Danika over to the bed near her, doing well not to bring the princess down on top of her but instead beside her, looking at Danika seriously. "Your crying... That's not how one acts when they don't still have feelings." She barely had the courage to look at Danika, knowing the reason for them not being together... Well, really it was an outside party, but in the end it was her own fear, the fear of losing Danika permanently that had made Myra think it was acceptable to let her go at that time. Only after had the wolf known her young self was the worst kind of coward, a complete idiot. She had lost the only person who made her happy, and she didn't deserve Danika back, but after seeing her so distraught... Deserve it or not... She felt she had a chance. "Danika... I've never stopped being in love with you."

Danika felt a little relief after Talia had healed her old lover enough that the wolf wouldn't die a slow death. She still stayed by her bed and worried over the sleeping soldier though; she knew that Myra was weak, that she needed rest and plenty of food... Food! Yes, food, she should go get something for Myra so that her wounded soldier could eat and regain her strength. Ignoring the fact that guarding an injured wolf and bringing them food while they healed were things that a mate would do, Danika left the tent to go scrounge up some food. Part of her wanted to go hunt for something for Myra, make sure the female had something fresh to eat, but that was just silly; the cooks here could make anything better than she could. While having children had forced her to learn a host of new skills, cooking hadn't been one of them.

By the time she returned to the medical tent and had approached Myra's bed, the wounded wolf has awoken. "Eat." Danika ordered in response to the caressing hand to her cheek and the endearment to her ears. Even though her entire body ached to have Myra touch her this way and say sweet words to her again, she forced her heart to harden, unable to afford this sort of distraction. She moved to set the plate of food she had brought down, but as she leaned over, Myra took hold of her arm and tugged her down, giving Danika little choice but to place the food on the stool and allow herself to be pulled onto the cot lest they both end up wearing the chunks of meat and buttered bread she had brought. "We were friends for a long time, I am right to worry about you if I want." The excuse, while a bit weak, was at least based in truth. They had grown up together, had been friends for a one time before they had been lovers; Danika could worry about an old friend if she wanted.

"Don't." Danika pulled away at the words 'in love with you'. Just that little bit had made her heart flutter and she knew that she couldn't have that. She was mated now, she had pups to worry about... Myra had had her chance so many years ago and had blown it. "Don't you dare say such things to me." Danika was moving away, out of the cot, needing to put more distance between them and find an emotion to replace the budding love that she was starting to feel. Of course the first fill-in she found turned out to be anger. "Don't -lie- to me Myra. Don't tell me you've always been in love with me when you just disappeared from my life once competition was dropped into it; you refused to answer my notes or meet at our old rendezvous once Richard arrived." Danika's voice shook with rage as she relived the memory. Angry and hurt, everything that she had not gotten a chance to say to Myra rushing to the surface as the old wound was open. "And naive me, hoping that you were actually off planning something, a grand gesture to show my parents that you would be a fit mate. I held on to that hope all the way until my ceremony, until I was bitten..." Danika snorted, looking disgusted at herself for having such childish dreams.

"I should not have come here." The wolf shook her head and then moved to leave. Maybe this was the closure that she had needed in order to move on from Myra. "Eat, before you nearly die again."

Just seeing Danika, the one person she ever truly loved, by her side, taking care of her... It was an image she hadn't dared dream of since their relationship ended. Myra had all but resigned herself to fate, knowing that Danika was no only mated but still someone who was above her station, an existence she never should have had a chance with. If not for them being childhood friends she wouldn't have been a single blip in the princess' life. Yet, as 'over it' as she had tried to become, as much as the soldier attempted to accept fate, the moment she had a chance to be near Danika, Myra had taken it. She couldn't resist, and even now she felt unable to control herself, knowing that it was unfair to say such things to the gorgeous wolf but wanting to try even if it was unlikely to help. She wasn't satisfied with accepting what happened, nor did the friendship angle give her any comfort. Myra was being selfish and greedy, because she wanted Danika to belong to her again, to snatch her up and hide her away so nobody else could have her. She loved Danika, with all of her heart, and she didn't think anyone loved her as much, except the adorable pups she had missed out on ever meeting.

"Danika!" She shouted out, voice weak. She didn't have the strength to forcibly keep the wolf by her side, exerting all of her current power but having the Alpha rip away from her side in an instant. "Danika, please." She begged, nearly falling off the bed as she reached out in an attempt to grab her again, as if moments would change the result. "I didn't have a choice!" She finally shouted, giving voice to something she had intended on hiding forever. She had been considering telling Danika, telling the woman that things hadn't been as simple as her wanting to appear before her parents and demand a chance. Not that they would have listened anyways, Danika's desire for some grand gesture unrealistic. Her father loved Danika, she knew as much, but back then, before he knew what the marriage would be like, there was no way Myra could have made herself look as appealing as Richard. She had few prospects, was from a low ranking noble family, couldn't give heirs. The young Myra had been out of her depths, even before the note.

As she barely kept herself from falling into the floor, Myra grabbed the edge of the bed, tears starting to form in her eyes as frustration smashed at her self-control. She couldn't even get out of her bed to stop Danika from leaving, and she had a sickening feeling that if she let Danika walk out it would be over. Hell, the next time Thea saw her coming near the tent she would be lucky to get anywhere close without pulling a blade, and Danika was clearly fed up with the childhood affection she held... Myra was about to become a fleeting memory and she couldn't accept that. It had never been her fucking choice. "Danika!" She shouted one more time, her voice pitiful as her tone became panicked, "They threatened to kill you." She finally forced it out, a whimper escaping her throat as she struggled to get out of the bed, her entire body sore as she did her best to hoist herself up using anything she could grab on to. It was gutless, letting someone else have Danika out of fear, but it wasn't fear for herself, it was fear for the woman she loved. Even for Myra, who could be brave on the battlefield without an ounce of hesitation, the idea of Danika being hurt froze her in her tracks. As a young woman it had been enough, had sent her into a weeping, panicked spiral as she watched the only person she truly cared about be taken away. It was the reason she wasn't even brave enough to go to the wedding. She had been young and stupid, and hadn't even had the presence of mind to ask Danika... But now, scarier than the note or someone attacking Danika... Was letting her leave the tent. If she left, Myra was nearly certain she would never come back.

"Goddess, hear my prayer, please bring my heart's mate back to me. Please let my parents see in her what I do. Please let them find her a worthy lifemate for me." Danika murmured her prayer as she knelt before the candlelit shrine dedicated to The Goddess of the Moon. It was minutes before her ceremony and she was supposed to be praying for her marriage to Richard to be a happy one, supposed to be praying that they would have strong and healthy pups together....but instead, the only prayer she could muster was one for her love to come for her.

The memory of how she had foolishly held onto hope helped to strengthen Danika's resolve to leave. She had tried so hard to track down Myra before the wedding, had slipped countless notes for her under her door, had shown up and had waited at their scheduled rendezvous places. And when everything had failed, she had prayed to The Goddess to intervene. Her fate had been sealed; no divine hand had struck Richard down by lightning (though she did still sometimes pray for that to happen when her mate was being a brute) and no Myra dressed as a white knight had come to save her. Danika had been a fool, hell, she still was a fool...but at least a fool who felt a little better for telling off her ex. Maybe now she could get on with her tarnished life that was only made bright by the two wonderful pups in it.

Before she could make her getaway though, fate decided that she hadn't suffered enough already. It made Myra blurt out something or other about a threat to kill her. "I used to wish that someone had." The wolf bristled, annoyance now adding to her fury and pain. That's what had kept Myra away, her big strong Myra was afraid of some stupid threat?! Danika could take care of herself and even if she couldn't, Thea could. With that, she took two more steps, almost to the tent flap now, when a whimper and a thud/i] sounded behind her. She hesitated, tempted to just leave, call for the doctor, and then go back to her tent where she would order Thea to scare away Myra if the soldier ever came by her again...but like a good, responsible parent, Danika turned around to see if there was something she could do for the injured wolf. Danika sighed as she looked at Myra, Myra who appeared to be as broken as she felt. Idiot, it was a mistake to turn around, a mistake to come here in the first place. You fail to be rational every damned time you see this woman. This time was no different, Danika was swiftly moving towards Myra and carefully grabbing around her arm and waist to help pull the wounded wolf back onto her feet.

"Shhh...my Myra...stop crying, you're too dehydrated to afford losing more fluids as tears." Very gently, the princess swiped away the tears from her old friend's cheeks. Then she helped the soldier back into her bed, forcing Myra to sit up this time though and taking a seat at the head of the bed behind her. This new position allowed Myra to sit between Danika's legs and recline; it would make feeding the stubborn soldier a lot easier. "You are worse than my children when it comes to eating when you're ill...heavier too." Danika pretended to be put out as she let Myra rest her head against the soft pillows of her breasts. "Now lay still, you lost a lot of blood. You need to eat and drink and stop talking. It's not fair that I can't be mad at you when you've almost died today. So eat and get better so that I can yell at you some more." In a small show of tenderness, Danika brushed a few pieces of hair and remaining tears away from Myra's face. She let the soldier get comfortable, and then when Myra was ready, she grabbed the plate of food so that she could attempt to feed the stubborn female in her lap.

Myra had started crying, tears moving down her cheeks and her entire head throbbing as she lost precious fluids she couldn't afford to part with. The wolf's throat cracked, dry as could be, and her heart was clenched in her chest. Just as all of this seemed to tear away at her, Myra also lost her unsteady footing, smacking down into the floor, hands barely stopping her face from connecting with the hard ground. The soldier thought it was over, that her falling meant Danika was going to get away and leave her for good, and she looked up, expecting to see the princess walking out of the tent. Instead she watched Danika turn around, anger still evident on her face but her actions being those of caring and affection, helping her back to her feet and over to her bed, even offering sweet words and wiping tears from her face. Myra couldn't help but feel warm as she was put down on the bed, remembering all of those times Danika had crumbled when they were young, just because Myra threw a fit or shed a few tears. Her princess had always been too kind, a wonderful existence Myra had never deserved, even on her best day.

All she could do was be thankful that Danika had turned around, and that deep down the woman was still as soft as she had been when they were young. Slowly she got control of herself, no longer crying and getting comfortable in Danika's arms. It took a moment but she didn't care, Myra had long since stopped giving a damn about her own image, as long as she could find a way to get Danika back... She didn't care if she looked like a pathetic fool. The alpha laid her head against Danika's chest, nearly purring at the familiar warmth and softness of her old lover's chest, as if it hadn't been long at all since her last time relaxing in the soft breasts of her gorgeous princess. It was all so comforting, a feeling that Myra hadn't been able to achieve in a very long time, it seemed the soldier had no way of finding comfort or happiness without Danika. "I'm sorry..." She muttered, leaning back and looking up from her bosom. "I'm not worthy of you... But I just want to be selfish and horrible and be with you anyways." She spoke more clearly, voice still strained from the crying. Myra knew she didn't deserve Danika. Even when they were in love she hadn't deserved her, and now that she had let something keep them apart, had let someone else claim her... She deserved her far less, not at all. Still, Myra wanted to be by her side. It physically hurt not to have Danika in her life, so if she could, even if it meant being selfish and destroying whatever pride she had left, she would do it.

The wolf didn't say anything more, Danika had told her to stop talking and she was well aware of the princess' personality... She didn't do well when her orders, official or not, were disobeyed. On a good day she could get away with it, be playful, but after years of separation and considering their current situation... Myra knew better than to try and continue talking and have her get angry or walk out for good. So she shut up, letting the beautiful woman feed her, slowly munching on the food, savoring every bite, but savoring every moment laying against Danika even more. After eating a good bit she pushed it away, unable to take another bite, and as Danika put it to the side she slid down a ways, turning her body and pressing her face into Danika's chest. "I love you." She murmured, tilting her head to look up at the wolf, more fear in her eyes than other emotions, because Myra still wasn't sure if Danika was going to stay or listen. Either way one of Myra's hands was gripping her clothes, and she was looking absolutely adorable as she looked at the face she hadn't had a chance to admire in years. This was the woman she let be taken away, she couldn't let it happen again, Danika was her happiness. That fact only made it harder to accept that, in the end, it was entirely Danika's choice what to do next. A soldier didn't get to insist on chasing a princess, all Danika had to do was order her back to the kingdom, or one of many other orders that would keep Myra a safe distance away.

Danika had always been soft, that was one of the reasons that her parents had thought that Richard would be a good mate for her... though rather than the pair of them evening one another out, Danika had grown to be more nurturing and Richard had grown to be more of an asshole. The two of them didn't really spend that much time together, Danika doing everything in her power to find tasks that would keep her away from her mate, so they never has time to rub off on eachother. "Yes well...I did find you worthy once upon a time." Danika said as she picked up the plate of food. Lesser noble or not, Danika had seen a lot of potential in Myra when they were growing up; it had been enough to see past the soldier's lower station in life and think that they legitimately had a future together. "But you have a long way to go if you wish to make up years of separation and cowardice. Hrrrmph, 'They were going to kill me'." Danika grumbled out Myra's silly excuse for her cowardly behavior being justified. "There have been nearly a dozen attempts on my life since you have been gone. You staying away has done nothing to stop bumbling assassins from trying to kill me for one reason or another." Danika was the eldest, she would be the next in line to rule. Some wolves would prefer that her younger brother, Liam, would inherit the throne and lead the pack because he was a male. No matter how many times Liam publicly announced that he didn't want the throne, traditionalist wolves still sought to kill Danika. And that was only one group that wanted to kill her, Richard had come to her kingdom with more enemies that would see her dead for the only reason that she had married that asshole.

The two of them were quiet after that. Myra ate her food and drank her water like a good girl, a fact that made Danika smile because she knew that her old lover still remembered to do as she was told when Danika gave an order. The wounded soldier hadn't finished her plate which was a little disappointing, but at least she had had something. "You love my breasts, there's a difference." The knee jerk response came quickly as she put the plate of food to the side. Sometimes Richard would drunkenly paw at her and tell her he loved her...which was absolutely ridiculous and so Danika would snap at him that he loved her breasts. Richard loved her body, loved the envy in his friends' eyes as she walked arm in arm with him as some sort of prize, but in no way did the male love who she was as a person.

"Myra..." Danika frowned a little as she looked down to the female who clutched at her, looking absolutely adorable in her lap. It made her heart clench uncomfortably in her chest. She still loved the beautiful female in her arms, still wanted to be with her even though Myra had caused her so much pain...but Danika knew that that ship had sailed. She couldn't afford their complex relationship in her already stressful life. "You understand that you cannot have me anymore, right? I am mated now...and while I detest my husband, I love my children very much... I know Richard would take them away from me if I divorced him or made him look like a fool in public. You should find someone else, someone who can take care of you the way you deserved to be taken care of."

Danika was a special existence and each second by her side was sending Myra's spirits through the roof. Pain and loneliness couldn't even touch her as she laid her head in Danika's chest and got herself comfortable. "I do love your breasts... But that's not the extent of my affections for you." She muttered, not in a way that would stop the princess from hearing her, but in that pouting childish way she often acted when unhappy with something. Surely Danika didn't think Myra's entire desire for her was sexual... The alpha was an incredible partner in the bedroom but not nearly legendary enough to have the soldier strung along for years to come. Hell... If all she wanted was sex Myra could have her choice, a lot of women found her attractive. It was werewolf culture after all, strength was sexy to many of them, and Myra was charismatic in her own goofy way. "I don't understand that at all." She instantly replied, scooting up just enough to nuzzle her way into Danika's neck, an affectionate lick as she took in the woman's scent. It had been so long she had almost forgotten how Danika smelled, that intoxicating natural scent, and then something she had nearly forgotten came back to her, causing the wolf to lower her head and let out a tiny growl. "Not that it matters anymore... I can't take my cowardice back, but the note, the threat, it had your scent on it Danika. This wasn't just some stupid assassin, it was someone who could get close enough..."

Myra stopped herself, sighing. "I'll just have to make it up to you by never leaving your side ever again." She said, a mix of demand and pouting that was followed by another gentle nuzzle. "And don't even think about trying to give me some sly rejection. I know you love your children... I won't ask you to leave him, though I wouldn't mind killing him if you want. I just can't let you go again, I've been miserable, and I know it's been worse for you but I won't leave again... Even if that means being one of your affairs and serving as a guard like Thea. As long as I can be near you, share some of the burden I failed to prevent... Meet your pups. Just let me be a part of your life from now on, because being by your side, even as a fling will make me happier than anyone else can." She stopped herself again, nearly spouting on further, repeating the same words and begging Danika. While begging wasn't off the table she chose to lean up and lick Danika again instead, following it with a quick nip to one of those sensitive little earlobes and proceeding to go from one sensitive spot to another, demonstrating the knowledge of Danika's body she was confident still towered above anyone else.

"Your body really has become even better by the way." She added after getting through all of the sensitive spots she could get without moving or stripping the princess down. She had a feeling seeing Danika naked, or being allowed to act as she pleased was a good ways off, even if Danika found it in her heart to give Myra an ounce of the trust and affection she had once squandered. The soldier had faith, after all, Danika had mentioned her having a long way to go... That meant it wasn't off the table, she wasn't being completely rejected. The wolf laid her head back in Danika's bosom, a finger running circles around a nipple she had taken some time locating, an over exaggerated pout appearing on her face, "You know, if you don't give me another chance I may literally die of heartbreak."

"I can't live in fear just because my family has enemies, and you shouldn't be afraid for me either. The High Guards worry enough for all of us, they don't need our help." Soft lips and a warm tongue on her neck drew out a slight moan from the princess. It wasn't fair how Myra could still make her fall to pieces by being so cute, especially when Danika was trying to talk some sense into her. Ugh, she couldn't let the soldier distract her; Danika had to be the responsible one here! Myra didn't know what she was getting herself into, like when she suggested that she become part of Danika's personal guard; it made her actually laugh in its ridiculousness. "High Guards are put to death for sleeping with their charges, you know that. And you can't just go about trying to kill Richard either... you shouldn't even be suggesting such a thing." As touching as it was that Myra would assassinate her husband for her, Danika didn't want her old lover being executed for treason.

The princess smiled when Myra mentioned her children. Her pups were her everything to her, the one good thing in her in her life. It would be nice for them to have a father figure for once; Myra wasn't a male but she would be a way better suited to teach her pups about honor and bravery than her mate was. "I'm sure Caleb would adore you...especially if you taught him to fight. He always begs Thea to let him old her sword, but she takes her duties to me very seriously and will not play with him. And Lucy is such a sweetheart...she loves stories, she would probably sit in your lap for hours and just listen to you talk about all the places you've seen and the battles you've been innnn... Mmmm... Myra..." Danika purred as Myra nipped at a sensitive ear. She tilted her head to the side, practically melting as Myra hit sensitive spot after sensitive spot along her jawline and neck. Danika had missed this...this sort of slow play rather than all of the frenzied sex that she was accustomed to having.

The wolf bit her bottom lip to stifle a louder moan as Myra's finger began to slowly circle her nipple. She shivered, tempted to just let Myra have her because in truth she had missed the other woman desperately over the years. But Danika was older now, she knew better than to leave her heart unguarded anymore. "You will not die of heartbreak..." Danika said as she took Myra by the hand and pushed her whole arm back, urging the soldier to roll as Danika did so that they could switch positions, the princess now ontop and straddling her old lover. She leaned down, placing her face merely inches from Myra's so that she could look her straight in the eyes. "But if you hurt me again, Myra, I'm sure Thea and my brother would love the chance to tear you limb from limb."

"If you're going to be in my life again, then you're going to need to be discreet." Danika dipped her head down, moving to nibble on the female's sensitive arch of her ear. "No loud moans...." The wolf whispered, teeth dragging their way down to Myra's earlobe which she flicked lightly with her tongue. Then lower she went, straight to the soldier's throat as she murmured, "No marks, anywhere." A light bite was placed right above the female's pulse point, enough to sting but not nearly hard enough to provide any relief to their wolffish sides, nor was it hard enough to leave any sort of lasting mark. Then Danika pulled back so she could look at Myra once more. "And no sex...not for awhile anyways. You're not just another affair for me, Myra. You were the only person who I ever felt anything towards...and I want to make sure that you're going to stay this time, before I let myself feel anything like that again."

Myra really didn't care about being a High Guard, but part of her wanted to insist that she be at Danika's side from now on. After all, there wasn't a High Guard that Myra couldn't compete with in combat, even Thea, as confident as she was, would probably admit to Myra's skill. Plus there were only so many High Guards, one more skilled servant for the princess would be a blessing, she could swing the logic in a way that Danika would find hard to resist... She could do a lot of things Danika found hard to resist. The only thing giving her pause was Danika's mention of High Guard rules on sexual relations, a rule meant to be broken she was sure, and the bit about her husband. The princess may not be treating the offer seriously but Myra wasn't jesting as much as she seemed to be. To her killing Richard would be a dream come true, but it was her fault her was around, in a way, so if Danika didn't want him dead she wouldn't do anything. She had a feeling she knew the reason why anyways, and it was amazing that she would suffer to keep her kids happy. "I can't wait to meet your pups Danika, I've wanted to for a long time. I am a bit surprised at Thea though, it sounds like she has become much more serious since I left. Nobody to poke the bear I suppose." She grinned a bit, thinking to the days when she was in Danika's life, how even Thea had failed to escape the trouble making side of the soldier.

"Maybe before we go back I'll get some gifts..." She started muttering, thinking that kids liked gifts and getting to know them was going to be super awkward. It wasn't like she could come out and say she was Danika's old lover. These were not thoughts she could keep in her head as things escalated, Myra rolling around at Danika's bidding and finding herself beneath the wolf, swallowing at the familiar feeling of having Danika on top, in control. Her wolf started resisting a bit on the inside, but it calmed, Danika was too familiar to not become calm. She looked back into Danika's eyes, a serious look on her face for once, and leaned up to slowly kiss the Alpha, throwing a tiny wrench into her plans but then giving her answer to the very real threat, knowing her brother far too well... And always having thought that maybe, just on a whim, the male would have come and put an end to her after what happened between her and Danika. "If I hurt you again... Nobody will need to come and kill me, I'll do it myself. Truly Danika, I'm aware of what you mean to me and the happiness I can only experience being with you, ruining that again... I'd rather die." She smiled gently but there was a sadness in her eyes, it was the emotion of having lost her once, she wouldn't allow it to happen again.

Every ounce of seriousness faded as Danika began to nibble and torment her with sensations she had been deprived of for far too long. A small moan already escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes as she offered every part of herself up to the woman, head tilting to expose her throat. There was nothing she wouldn't give Danika. When the pleasure stopped her eyes fluttered open and she looked back at Danika, slightly horrified at the no sex, but not showing any of that horror, she understood why far too well to complain. "I've always been bad at discreet you know... I'm so clumsy." She spoke softly, but the charming, playful smile of hers was showing itself and she leaned up biting at Danika's neck, desiring to clamp down and claim her but doing so lightly, barely even enough pressure for momentary teeth marks. "I may really die, but if you don't want to have sex with me for the rest of our lives... I would still stay. If what I wanted was just sex Danika, I would have moved on long ago. For me... There's simply nobody else I'll ever be in love with, nobody who makes me as happy or content as you. So forget the sex, just let me back in your life and I'll make you as happy as you make me... I promise." It was a bit promise but not one she made casually. Myra would do anything. She leaned up again, kissing Danika's neck, the up to her jaw, and finally back to her beautiful lips, stopped to look into her eyes for a moment before leaning in and kissing her with the love and affection they had shared as young adults, not a single bit of it having faded. "I love you Danika, and yes I love your breasts, but I love you in your entirety, sexy body and all." She grinned, touching her forehead against Danika's, not giving a damn about the rather awkward positioning of doing it, and then falling to her back again. "Anything you need to believe that I will do. I've always been better with actions than words."

"Oh Myra..." Danika actually teared up as her old lover spoke such heartfelt words. The princess had forgotten what it was like to be in love and to be wooed; it was actually a little overwhelming. Richard had come right into their relationship acting entitled and as though he owned her, he had never once done anything nice or romantic for Danika. So for the past six years, all of Danika's sexual relationships had been approached with the detachment of a business deal; even all of her affairs. "I forgot how sweet you could be..." Danika smiled, dipping her head down to capture Myra's lips in a slow, sweet kiss. A happy hum sounded in her throat as she took her time reacquainting herself with her old lover's perfect lips, then deepened the kiss so that she could explore Myra's mouth. She had missed this so much...a kiss that actually touched her heart had not been given to her in so long. Richard always was too rough when he kissed her, demanding almost. And when she kissed the women she had affairs with, the sign of affection was used to manipulate...or was used to express the lust that Danika felt, never the love.

"I've missed you..." The princess whispered against Myra's lips as their foreheads touched. "If you want to prove that you love me, you can stay in my life this time and stop almost dying." Danika nipped at the soldier's bottom lip and then pushed herself up so that she could get a better look at her injured lover. The color was returning to Myra's face, so that was a relief at least. "Hrrrmph...I don't know what I see in mess like you." The princess teased as her dark eyes roved over Myra's features. The female was covered in sweat, dirt and blood still. The doctors had apparently only cleaned her up near the wound site, leaving anywhere that had been exposed to the air to be caked on with grime; that just wasn't going to do. "How about...I get a nice hot basin of water and clean you up, hmm?" Danika nuzzled lightly at her lover's cheek. "And then I can leave you wet and wanting for your nap."

The touch of affection in Danika's voice was all Myra needed, it was enough for her to live happily. She, who knew the princess far better than any other person, was aware of every little thing about her, and the sweet tone, it was the truth behind everything else. Danika still loved her, she loved Danika, and unless she was killed she would never part from the alpha's side again. "I'll never let you go long enough without me to forget again... You better prepare yourself for sickening levels of affection." She smiled, moaning when an even more passionate kiss was given and nearly melting in her lover's arms. Lover... It felt nice not to think past tense. "I can promise to be by your side, but the dying thing... Well, unless I have to in order to save your life there is nothing else that could stop me. You're the only person worth my life." That was a bit of a lie, and Danika probably knew it. Myra was, after all, a soldier, and one that put her soldier's lives on the same level as her own, that fought to protect those important to her, which included the family she had in her unit. Still, she wouldn't be leaving Danika, she could protect herself and those she loved. She wouldn't leave her alone again.

The mood was improving as they got past the hardest part, reconnecting the shattered strings of their past relationship. Danika was actually teasing her. Myra only grinned and nipped at the princess. "I'm not sure what you see in me either. I mean, all I am is a incredibly sexy, charming, and strong." She chuckled, nuzzling up against Danika, "Oh, and let's not forget, I'm so damn suave." She grinned, backing off a bit to give Danika a stupid expression that was her version of 'smooth'. It was really just the goofy, playful Myra that was finally being shown. Fear of losing the small foothold with her lover was gone, the soldier finally felt like herself, and it showed. Upon hearing the bath idea she perked up, a glint of mischief in her eyes as she used her remaining strength to move off of Danika and give her a 'waiting patiently' pose, just like a good little puppy. Some things couldn't be shaken loose with time, some of the old training had stuck. Even the small feeling of dread as she let the truth hit her. A bath was nice, Danika touching her was nice, but there was no doubt that this bath was going to end with her being a whimpering, unsatisfied mess. Danika was always such a damn tease... It had probably only gotten worse, and with the transgression she was making up for... There was a possibility that she would never cum again.

Danika knew what kind of woman Myra was, knew that the Vice-Captain would gladly give up her life if she thought that it would save the lives of her men. While she wouldn’t begrudge Myra for breaking this one promise in order to protect her unit, Danika still hoped that her lover would try her best to keep it. The first time she had lost Myra had been unbearable to the point that she had wished to end her own life, she didn’t know if she would be strong enough to keep going if such a thing happened again.

She didn’t get time to brood over what might happen in the future. Myra was being her silly self, though the soldier would probably like to use the adjective ‘charming’ as opposed to ‘silly’. The princess giggled, then leaned down to kiss her lover on the tip of the nose. “Mhmm…very suave.” Her lips curled into a grin as she pulled away and Myra immediately got settled into her ‘waiting pose’. It was good to see that her girlfriend was still the sexy, submissive little puppy that she had started training so many years ago. “Maybe if you’re a good girl girl during your bath, I’ll give you a treat.” Danika leaned in closer, voice dropping into a seductive growl as she murmured into Myra’s ear, “But if you are a bad puppy, I’m going to have to get the riding crop.” One more nip to the soldier’s sensitive earlobe and then she was pulling away, off to go get some nice hot water and a clean towel so that she could clean her wounded soldier up a bit.

------------------------------

Badideabadideabadideabadidea!

Coming to the elf encampment to drop off a gift for Sora herself had felt like a good idea at the time…but now that Sasha was within eyesight of Sora’s tent, the young girl was practically shaking with nerves. She was scared that the elf might actually carry out her promise to drag the blacksmith into her tent and not let her out until morning; Sasha couldn’t afford such a luxury even if she wanted to, she had many swords that still needed smithing. She really should be at the forge right now (if she wasn’t eating or sleeping, that’s where her commanding officer wanted her to be). But her two apprentices said that they would cover for her, knowing how important it was that a wolf begin their courting ritual immediately.

That thought just made her even more nervous! She was doing a –wolf- courting ritual. What if the elf just gawked at her confusedly, not understanding the meaning behind this gift?! Or worse, what if she just giggled and called her a silly pup? This was a stupid idea! Gah! And her offering was so –small-, which made this even worse. Had they been back home, had Sasha known the size of Sora’s family, she would have killed a much larger animal for the woman. The usual offering was a full grown deer for large families, a wild boar for smaller ones. The purpose of this part of the courtship ritual was to show that Sasha was able to provide food for her potential mate and the family that they would one day have… But instead of a grand animal that would serve to show off her hunting and providing abilities, all she was bringing was this dead rabbit that she had carefully skinned, gutted, and then wrapped in a cloth so that she wasn’t just hauling around a carcass between camps.

Dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb so very dumb right now. Well, it was early morning still. There were only a few elves who were up and about the camp. Perhaps if she were lucky, she could just leave Sora’s present at the entrance for her tent…though no sooner had she thought that did the elf come sauntering out of her tent, dressed and ready to go for the day. “Ah, hello, good morning, Sora.” Sasha gave the elf a nervous bow. “I brought you this…it’s a rabbit, I caught it this morning.” Sasha held out the wrapped up animal. “I, uh… My mother used to just make them with bay leaves, the cooks here didn’t have any though. So…erm…I didn’t know what else you would like on it…I don’t really know what elves like to eat.” Idiot idiot idiot you should have cooked it for her!

Myra shivered when the idea of a treat came up, and was even more delighted when the riding crop was mentioned. The current Myra, the talented and well known soldier, was only a part of the true wolf. In fact, when she was with Danika, she had been far less domineering than she appeared in current days. The powerful alpha that led soldiers on the battlefield, when with the woman she loved, was a submissive slut, moaning and begging the princess to tease and spank her. It was a side to her only two people knew, one was Danika and the other was Thea. Thea knew a lot of things about Myra that neither of them wanted to talk about, and the soldiers submissive side was one such thing. "What if I stay a good girl until I get the treat and then do something bad?" She grinned, leaning forward and licking Danika before she could escape, and then just watching her leave. When Danika was gone Myra smiled and fell forward into the bed, laughing madly to herself, utterly delighted. She hadn't been so happy in a long time. She just hoped this wasn't some fucked up dream she was having after being injured, because it wouldn't be the first time that she had a dream about Danika, even if it was much more vivid and believable than all of the other times. No, she couldn't think that way, if it was a dream she would wake up and die of depression for having woken up.

---

Sora had been thinking about Sasha quite a bit, the lovely little wolf being her ultimate goal as of late. She knew she was going after one of the most inexperienced women in the camp, if not the number one, but she adored the naive creature. Sure it was primarily a game to her but it was still one she was delighted to be playing, and Sasha did interest her far more than any woman she had met before. So she found her head filled with the girl, sighing in her tent as she tried to avoid leaving it, not knowing what she was going to be doing but having no interest in anything but her current fascination, Sasha. To make matters worse the wolves didn't trust her people with the important missions, it was mostly scouting and some support for small skirmishes. They would engage in any big battles, their arrows were worth quite a bit to the wolves, but in most of the conflicts they played a role as the secondary troops and found their talents being wasted. Not that it was a bad thing, less lives lost was a good thing, but it was a dreadfully boring existence to sit around and watch war being played without getting a real seat at the table. At least to Sora, she was the type to get easily bored though.

Eventually the elf stood and walked out of the tent, about to start complaining under her breath but catching sight of Sasha and immediately brightening up, a grin on her face as she swooped over closer, as mischievous as ever. "Good morning cute thing." She moved even closer, looking down at what Sasha had in her hands and being a bit surprised by what it was, a gift. It took mere seconds for her to beam with excitement, not because of the rabbit, hunting was easy for her, but because of what a gift represented. Sasha was interested and made a move, it was progress. So, in good spirits, Sora took the offering and nodded, "This is great. How about this, since you brought me such a lovely gift, I will return the favor by making dinner for the two of us. You will join me, won't you?" She asked in an almost innocent manner, but her words weren't deceiving enough to overrule the pleased look on her face. "I'll show off some Elven dishes for you. I'm not exactly a great cook though, I've only dabbled over the years, so don't expect something mind blowing." She chuckled, secretly musing to herself. She was actually a great cook, spending many nights in the woods as a guard making her own meals. She just wanted Sasha to come with low expectations, it made wowing her a much simpler affair. "Now run along to the forges, make sure to finish early so we can have a long time together." She grinned, leaning over and kissing Sasha on the lips in a very soft, gentle manner, and then grinning as she turned and went back in her tent to put some seasoning on the rabbit, to let it prepare to be cooked later that evening.

“Uh, dinner?” Sasha repeated, trying to work out the timing in her head. She supposed that if she worked a little harder today and skipped lunch in order to meet her quota, her commanding officer wouldn’t be able to be angry if she took some extra time for dinner. With everything worked out in her head, she nodded, a timid smile blossoming on her face. The young wolf would very much like an opportunity to get to know Sora better, right now all of the attraction that she felt towards the elf was purely physical and that just wouldn’t do for anything long term. Sasha wasn’t so naïve that she thought her and Sora were going to be mates, but it would be nice to gather a sense of where this relationship was going, hopefully some direction would help Sasha be less nervous.

“Dinner with you sounds wonderful…I’ll see you a little after sundown.” Even though Sora said she wasn’t a great cook, Sasha was still excited. Her mother had been an amazing chef, Sasha could still remember some of the delicious Elven dishes she had made. Even if Sora couldn’t cook as well, the wolf would still be glad to have some Elvish food again. After returning the soft kiss to her new girlfriend, Sasha was off. She had a lot of work to do if she wanted to be on time for her dinner date.

-------------------------------

Myra had been such a good girl for the beginning of her bath…well…minus the suggestion that Danika be topless so that she didn’t accidentally get her shirt wet. The soldier’s smart mouth aside, Myra had managed to keep her hands to herself as Danika carefully cleaned around the bandaged wound and then worked her way outwards. There had been very little breast play involved, Danika couldn’t do much with the bandages blocking her path, but as her hands worked lower, as she got to play over the muscles of Myra’s abdomen, Danika’s hands got to properly explore and appreciate the body that she had missed.

Sora had been all smiles when she walked back in to her tent. Not only was she going to have a dinner date, which would be far more difficult than Sasha imagined with all of the ideas running through the elf's head, but her kiss had been returned. That was the best part, Sasha had done it so willingly, she was shivering with delight at what that meant. The elf was confident that, by the end of the night, she would have Sasha on her back, melting. Maybe not sex, maybe not even oral, but some exploration and deep, tongue including kisses were assured. All she had to do was make an incredible meal and everything would fall into place. She could learn more about the wolf and then learn more about her body, it was going to be a perfect night. It was the kind of thing Sora wouldn't be able to stop thinking about for the entire day. She really did have a thing for the young blacksmith, her mind filled with the cute wolf. She would like to see anyone brave enough to attempt and deprive her of what she wanted... Even if someone did come to find her during their night, it wouldn't be the subservient Sasha they had to deal with, it would be an infuriated Sora... Yep, they were going to spend a nice long while together.

---

Myra could barely keep herself together. It was literal torture to have Danika roam her body with her delicate and curious hands without being able to do a damn thing. Each touch and gentle rub was met with Myra being obedient and keeping her hands to herself. It lasted all the way until she started exploring her abdomen, the wolf leaning back her head to place it on the princess' shoulder, a move that was innocent enough. "I'm a lot more defined than I was as a girl, I hope you like a warriors body." She spoke softly, a teasing quality to her voice as she tilted her head just enough for her tongue to lick Danika's earlobe and quickly be followed by teeth nibbling on her flesh. She then reached down and took Myra's hand, starting to guide it to each of the larger scars littering her body, moving slender digits over the many testaments to her battle experience. "A lot happened while we were apart you know... I'm not the same naive girl I had been, even if I still like to be an idiot." She had a slightly serious tone as she concluded her little tour, moving Danika's hand back downwards, but choosing not to stop at her abdomen and dipping the hand lower, until it reached her wet sex. She slowly began to move Danika's hand against her tight little entrance, head still leaned back on the wolf's shoulder. "Your body isn't the only one that had changed. While you became so damn voluptuous and irresistible, I changed as well. Though your change is so much fucking better." She had been holding it together for as long as she could but it was impossible, she wanted Danika so bad... And her eyes had been stealing glances at the alpha's ass since the beginning, and one of her hands couldn't help but reach behind her and go for a squeeze, having a very unfounded confidence that she would accomplish her goal. She should have remembered how stubborn Danika could be once she set her mind to something, how she wouldn't budge. Actually, she knew, she was just so excited and horny she didn't care.

“Oh I do like a warrior’s body, very much so.” Danika grinned as her fingers played over the outline of Myra’s abs. The princess actually preferred having a partner that was stronger than her, it made dominating them all the more rewarding. There was no fun in exerting power over the weak, no challenge. Plus, a strong sub bowing before a physically weaker domme showed a degree of trust on her lover’s part…Myra could always overpower her, but consistently chose not to because she trusted Danika to lead and take care of her. “Idiot is certainly one way to put it…I would call you reckless. I wish you would be more careful.” Danika murmured as Myra guided her hand over a particularly long scar. As absolutely sexy as she found each battle wound to be, they still made the wolf nervous that one day her big strong lover would not come back to her.

A little warning nip was given to Myra’s ear as Danika’s hand was led down lower, straight between the soldier’s spread thighs. She would have loved to feel her lover tremble to pieces in her arms as she came, but Myra was still on punishment, a fact that the soldier was quickly forgetting. It wasn’t long before her lover became too bold, actually reaching behind her to grab Danika’s ass. “Bad.” The wolf’s teeth sank into Myra’s shoulder, hard enough to sting and leave a mark there. While the princess couldn’t afford to walk away from any of their encounters with love bites, the same did not apply to Myra. So the soldier received a hard bite as punishment for wandering hands.

“You –still- can’t keep your hands off of my ass, can you?” Danika chuckled, not too mad because this actually made her remember the first time that she had had to use the riding crop on Myra. When they were teenagers, the princess had had a riding lesson and Myra had managed to weasel out of her sword training, coming down to the stables to harass and distract Danika instead. Every time that Danika wore her riding leathers, Myra would unabashedly stare at the firm swell of her ass and try to grope her rear. Thankfully Danika had been armed with her riding crop that day; she had used it to fend off her athletic lover and had happily discovered that Myra enjoyed a firm touch now and then…so long as it ended with them eventually rolling around in the hay.

For a moment Danika hesitated, wishing to say something else…she almost didn’t, but soon decided that if she was going to see Myra again and love her how she used to, she was going to have to be honest with the wolf and not omit certain truths. “You’re the only one, you know…the only one to ever get to play with my rear…” A sentimental young woman, Danika had never let anyone other than her heart’s mate properly explore her ass. Plenty of people had tried, Danika did have an amazing bottom after all; Richard still made an attempt every so often when he was feeling brave (Danika had actually shifted and bitten him very roughly when he had tried during her heat, so his attempts were rare now). But Danika had never let anyone other than Myra touch her taboo hole, pretending it was because she was too proud to be anyone’s bitch when it was really just because it held a special memory that she didn’t want sullied.

“Try not to get cocky though, you’re still on punishment.” Another nip and Danika was putting the basin of warm water and the cloth onto the floor and then getting up. She missed the warmth and the intimacy that they had been sharing almost immediately, but know that she couldn’t just cuddle Myra when the wolf had been bad. Myra had always struck her as the type of person who needed discipline, who needed a structured life otherwise she would cause nothing but trouble if left to her own devices. “On your hands and knees.” Danika’s voice took on a harder edge as she gave the command and picked up the riding crop.

Myra was nearly purring due to all of the attention, her mood was absolutely perfect and she couldn't stop it from showing. In fact she was on the verge of being cocky, knowing certain truths but asking questions anyways. One such truth was that Danika loved athletic women, and while they had been friends for a long time, Myra's body had been one of the reasons they gave in to their lust addled desires prior to friendship becoming love. Hell, Danika watched her train more times than she could count and the soldier would never forget the look on the young princess' face when she was watching Myra exercise her lean, sweat glistening body. Why she had such preferences, that was a question Myra didn't bother with, because no matter the reason she felt lucky that the woman she loved enjoyed the muscular and scarred body that many would find less appealing than the softer bodies of other women. Even most soldiers didn't have as much definition as the Vice-Captain, then again there weren't many near her skill level either. Dedication and training were the keys to her success, even if she came across as a goofy fool. It was why she was strong, why she had the skill to wield two blades better than most could wield one, and why she had such an incredible physique. Few could match her, she was a match for Thea in physical capability. Though Myra knew better than to test her luck against a shifted High Guard, her wolf was tame in comparison.

The wolf grinned as she was reprimanded but barely had a moment to act silly before she was moaning, teeth sinking in to her shoulder and a jolt shooting through her body. Marked... She hadn't been marked in a very long time. The last person to mark her had actually been Danika, and it filled her with joy to know Danika was still the one marking her, even if there had been a lot of time in between the domineering acts. "Never... I'll always be lusting after your ass." She chuckled, leaning in to the princess and getting in one more touch, already sure she would be in trouble, might as well go for a little more. If she didn't then she would just regret it later. She grinned, groaning in satisfaction at the soft, supple rear, moving her hands away after satisfying her desires and licking at Danika's gorgeous flesh. She immediately halted all foolishness when Danika spoke again, pulling back just enough to look in to the woman's eyes, astonished. The only one, she hadn't even dared hope she still had something that nobody else did, Richard was a piece of shit after all, it wouldn't have surprised her...

She didn't feel cocky in that moment, only happy, incredibly happy. "Danika..." She watched her lover getting up and wanted to reach out but instead only spoke, choosing not to pull her back forcefully and embrace her, the word punishment had a decent effect on the submissive creature. "Mine... You're mine." She wanted to say something more sincere, heart warming, but all that came out was a calm, unfathomably happy claim. Danika was her's, even after so many years, even after being lost, no other person could claim her to the extent Myra could. They were in love... And there was a part of Danika that only she could have. Yet, in nearly the same breath as her claim she was given and order, and as happy and unrestrained as she felt in that moment, she got up, moved to Danika's feet, and plopped down on her hands and knees, face down and gorgeous ass all the way up. The harsh tone already had her shivering, she had missed her dominant princess.

Mine... The claim made Danika's heart flutter with joy. She loved Myra, she had always loved Myra, even when she had been furious and had even hated the other woman for leaving her. Hearing that claim made her want to stop being so angry and pounce ontop of her lover, to pretend that nothing bad had happened...but she couldn't. Yours she thought to herself but did not say aloud. Richard was who she was regrettably bonded to; Danika belonged to him, not to Myra. So as long as he was in the picture, Danika would not be able to give herself entirely to her love, even though she wanted to. It was a depressing line of thought, especially when she had a beautiful soldier on her knees and naked. She tried her best to carry on with the scene, to just let herself get lost in the task at hand and not worry about the life she had to lead in public.

"Beautiful as ever..." Danika hummed in approval as her eyes roved over Myra's prone body. Hard muscle and soft curve combined to make Myra a truly mouthwatering specimen. Danika brought the crop down, outlining the route that her eyes were taking. The soft leather tongue of her riding crop traced a lazy path from a strong shoulder, down the expanse of Myra's back, then over the swell and along the bottom curve of her lover's rear. She drifted close to the soldier's dripping wet slit but only grazed over her sex before traveling to the other cheek to give a light tap.

"How many other women have you slept with? You used to be better behaved...they've all ruined your training by letting you get away with so much. " Logically, she shouldn't be mad if Myra had slept with other women, Danika hadn't been a saint this whole time they had been apart either. But the princess wasn't a logical person when the sleeping beast of a mistress was woken up inside of her. Myra had put her through a lot, and having her body touched by the soldier as though nothing had happened was as arousing as it was infuriating. Myra was going to get a rough punishment...probably an even more brutal one if the amount of women she had slept with while she had been away seemed particularly high to Danika.

Myra purred for Danika at the compliment, her athletic body stretching out just enough to show herself off to the gorgeous woman, watching as she dragged the crop across her skin. She shivered, the familiarity of the tool bringing back pleasant memories and nearly forgotten preferences. She truly was a bit of a pain slut, maybe that's why she liked combat so much. Unfortunately Danika was about the only woman who knew her well enough to give her that particular brand of affection. After all, most who approached her assumed she was a very dominant woman, and they would be right if it came to the battlefield, but her nature was much more suited to be taken than to take. The soldier gasped gently, body trembling as the leather instrument probed her wet slit, the idea more arousing than the brief sensation granted through the pressure. Even the tap brought out a gentle moan, the alpha looked over at Danika with an expression more suited for a little beta whore than a powerful alpha... But to Danika she might as well had been just that, a beta. She had always belonged to Danika, even when they had been friends. If only they had been more public with their affections, perhaps it could have been 'expected' for her to be Danika's mate... No, she would probably have been excluded regardless.

"I... Ugh." She stopped herself, really not wanting to talk about how she had slept around a bit after their break up, even if she was fully aware of Danika's indiscretions. Secrets had been part of the reason she had lost Danika though, and she bent her head down to avoid the woman's gaze, preparing herself mentally for the punishment that was going to come after telling her relative 'success' since Danika's marriage. Hell... She had been quite fucked up on Danika's wedding day, had refused to attend, and spent the entire day in bed with a maid and enough alcohol to drown most people... That had been a day she would never talk about. "I... You know I was always kind of popular..." She muttered, knowing full well how jealous that had made Danika back in the day. "Still, nothing has changed since back then, I always seem to attract meek little things." She sighed, "I guess you'll just have to teach me my place from scratch." She finally looked back, a small grin on her face as she did her best to steer clear of an actual number, she really didn't want to say it out loud and end up not being able to walk after Danika vented her anger. It would be best to avoid that for sure. Myra wasn't stupid enough to believe Danika would be calm, she had implied it wasn't a small number, had called herself popular, she was in for it either way.

---

A low groan was the first nose to escape her lips, the second was a much longer groan, though equally soft. Talia woke up to some of the most intense soreness she had ever had, her entire body was throbbing, and more than anything her loins hurt, actually hurt. Not severe pain, nothing she couldn't handle, but it was noticeable. What she didn't do... Heal. Normally with pain she would, Talia wasn't particularly fond of pain, but this was a special kind of pain and as embarrassed as she was she couldn't help but snuggle into Thea's arms, shyly waiting for the woman to wake on her own. She wasn't sure what in the hell she was expecting, or even what she wanted. After all, they had just jumped into bed and so many unexpected things had happened, like Thea being capable of taking her virginity. Talia wasn't as panicked as she should have been though, in fact she was a bit excited. Talia had never been with a woman like Thea before, she was so strong... And so wild, nobody she had been with compared. Not that she had high expectations either... She couldn't help but let the title of slave interfere with her tiny fantasy, as if expecting Thea to wake up, stretch, and send her back off after a night of fun. She wasn't sure she wanted more than that, but she wasn't exactly certain about this being all the night before amounted to... She did really enjoy being around Danika, even if what happened to her the night before was enough to have her slowly growing aroused once more. She was still tired enough not to want to move though, so thinking was about as far as it was going to go. Talia laid there, unsure of everything, but letting her eyes droop and continuing to relax in Thea's arms.

Dark eyes watched Myra closely, taking special notice of how her submissive soldier tilted her head downwards and avoided Danika's gaze. Well at least she knows that she is in big trouble... Danika had always been a fiercely jealous and quick to anger individual. Anyone looking at her Myra while the pair had been together had always received a death glare so that they would back off. No one had been stupid enough to approach Myra while she was in Danika's presence. And if the princess were to appear near the soldier while a male or female was trying to court her, the infringing party would rapidly excuse themselves. It was a wonder more people didn't know they were together because Danika was so possessive. "-'Kind- of popular?'" The princess repeated, eyes narrowing dangerously. Myra had been 'kind of popular' when they were children; a fact that had driven the wolf crazy with jealous rage. Now was not all that different from back then. "Oh, you better believe that you are going to be learning your place again." Danika switched from the soft leather tongue of her crop to the thin metal rod of the tool.

"Are you too scared to give me an actual number? Or has it been so many that you have lost count..." WHACK! The princess flicked her wrist and landed a hard strike straight across both of Myra's defenseless cheeks. A bright red line blossomed across her lover's rear immediately and the wolf knew that she had hit her girlfriend hard enough that she would have a hard time sitting in her saddle in the morning. "Six years...plenty of time for a popular Alpha to lose track of lovers, hmm?" WHACK! Another brutal strike right under the last. The princess struggled to keep her anger from overwhelming her, part of her wanted to just keep hitting Myra with the crop until she was too tired to swing it anymore. "You leave and then just...just sleep around with any meek thing that will have you?!" Danika's voice cracked with emotion. WHACK! WHACK WHACK WHACK! It didn't take long for the fury to overwhelm the wolf to the point that she hit Myra too hard. One of the angry looking welts began to bleed and the princess froze. She shouldn't have gone down this route, shouldn't have opened the scene with asking Myra how many women she had slept with. As much as she would like to believe that she had grown to be a much more forgiving and patient woman ever since she had had children, Myra leaving her was a very sore spot.

"I-I'm sorry." She dropped the riding crop and moved to run her hands soothingly over Myra's sides. "I can't do this... Not yet... I'm too angry still..."

--------------------------------

Thea had fucked Talia until the the mage had collapsed and lost consciousness...then had contemplated fucking her some more until she herself passed out. But rather than break her newest conquest, the guard merely stopped when she felt her lover fall limp. She arranged the two of them to lay down side by side, Thea acting as the big spoon, the wolf's thick cock still buried inside of Talia's slit as they snuggled. Eventually she had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped protectively around the mage, and at some point in her sleep she had shifted back into her human's form. Sustaining her wolf for so long wasn't as detrimental to her energy reserves as it was for the average Alpha. Just an hour or two of sleep and some food would have her as good as new; unlike other wolves who would need several hours to recover.

Having a warm body in her arms kept the High Guard asleep for a lot longer and a lot deeper than she was used to. Usually the slightest noise would wake her up, or she would just randomly get up so that she could go check on Danika to make sure that her charge was alright. The only thing that drew Thea out of her sleep was the warmth in her arms shifting and making noise. She was up immediately, eyes snapping open, ears and nose straining to find Danika's familiar presence. When she didn't sense the princess nearby, she actually began to panic, abruptly withdrawing from Talia so that she could go find her clothes. "I need to go, I need to find Danika." Thea's duty always came first...though, as she looked at the mage and realized that last night she had stolen the girl's virginity, she allowed herself a personal moment. She leaned down, stealing Talia's lips in a deep, passionate kiss, and then bolting away just as quickly so that she could start pulling her pants on.

"Will you come with me, or would you like to stay here and rest? Danika is much more merciful than I am; no one dares come into my territory for any reason, you would be safe in here." Thea asked as she tugged her shirt on. Ugh, she smelled of sex but couldn't bring herself to stop dressing and wash herself first. Once she knew where Danika was and was reassured that the princess was safe, then she might give pause long enough to take care of herself and talk to Talia properly. "If you come you have to hurry and get dressed...I would like it very much if you would join me."

Kind of popular, those had been the wrong fucking words. She knew how much her 'popularity' had pissed off Danika when they were kids. She could remember those terrifying looks girls would received as they approached her, not to mention the few men who didn't get the picture and tried their luck as well. Danika could certainly be a willful thing. Still, insinuating it was worse than before, although true, wasn't a smart move, and Myra did her best to hold back from retracting her previous statement out of nervousness. "I..." She started, being even more nervous when her princess asked the question she had been wishing to avoid, the actual number. Danika didn't let her respond, not yet, and hit her, a small cry echoing in the tent and as she inhaled sharply she found herself with mixed feelings. On one had she didn't like being hit so suddenly, but on the other she felt excited, her masochistic side was poking its little head out. Reveling in the pain didn't last long, because even Myra had a limit to what felt good and what hurt like hell, and that limit was hit when she felt her flesh tear. She had to grit her teeth, an instinctive growl threatening to slip out. She managed but as quickly as she had fallen in to old routines she had woken up, Danika never would have done that to her before.

Myra didn't get angry, she barely even made a sound, but she would have stopped it if Danika hadn't moments later. The soldier simply turned herself in the woman's arms, pulled her down on top, as she laid on her back while ignoring the pain. "It's fine Danika. I was aware this wasn't going to be easy, I'm in no rush... Having you back in my life at all is already more than I deserve." She nuzzled against the gorgeous wolf, kissing and licking her beautiful face in a loving way. Her arms were draped around the princess and she found herself relaxed, even if she wasn't in a comfortable position. "Maybe have some mercy on my poor ass though, it would be a shame if you ruined one of my best features." She chuckled, capturing Danika's lips once more, a deep, passionate kiss claiming the woman in an unspoken way. There were times Myra didn't submit entirely to Danika, during their kisses was one of those times... She liked to invade with her tongue. If only she could follow it up with a bite to her neck... She should have marked her long ago when she had the chance, blamed it on a childish lack of impulse control. She should have never let Danika go so long without being her mate, after all, if she had just marked her there would have been nothing anyone could do. "I'm sorry Danika... I should have just marked you when we were kids." She sighed, leaning up and nuzzling her once more. It was out of the blue and off topic but it was a thought that hadn't crossed her mind much before... She had been such a fool. She didn't want to move, she just wanted to lay there with Danika in her arms, content.

---

Talia hadn't expected Thea to wake so quickly after her, but when she did the mage opened her beautiful eyes and watched. Quickly the powerful Alpha shot up, leaving her to catch up and realize what was going on. The moment she caught up she understood, Danika came first. She didn't mind, it was expected and understandable, but even then there was a tinge of disappointment, some resistance from the irrational side of her brain. Looking at Thea's body now that she wasn't in a lust induced haze was nice though, her eyes glittering with attraction as she got a real look at the human side of the ravenous sex fiend from the night before. She was intoxicating. It was in an entirely different way than Danika but it was impossible to ignore. While Danika had a playful, soft, and rather kind feel about her, Thea was the embodiment of wild and powerful, a specimen than nearly had Talia drooling. She nearly laughed as one thought popped through her head, a childish whimsical thought, 'I want them both'. It was as if, for a moment, she believed that was even an option, as if she had either of them to begin with. That would have been great though... Sex with Thea had been... Unforgettable, but Danika had a teasing charm that resonated with the mage. Either way she had become very fortunate after becoming a slave, beautiful woman kept taking an interest in her, it was almost unbelievable.

The kiss put a stop to all of Talia's thoughts and she melted a bit, only recovering when Thea asked her a question she hadn't expected. "I'll go." She answered quickly, albeit in a soft tone. Her voice actually hurt a bit from moaning, that was new. She reached up with a bit of magic and healed the soreness, leaving other pains but not willing to endure a scratchy throat as a memento, it was an unwanted reminder and she had plenty of others. "S-Shouldn't you but the chains back on me?" She questioned, already standing on her slightly unsteady feet and starting to put on the simple clothes she had been given upon capture, surprised they weren't in tatters after her night with Thea. "I m-mean.... I know it wouldn't be good... To let me roam around without them." She understood perfectly well, few would be okay with it. Danika probably would, Thea may be, but a majority of the wolves would see her hands being free as unacceptable, she had proven her power previously and few had forgotten the scene of their fellow soldiers being tossed around like rag dolls by Talia's particular brand of magic. She was strong, it was what it was and as a mage knight she was practically doomed to be chained without reprieve.

After her breakdown, after her wedding night, after finding out that she was pregnant, Danika had forced herself to be better at ignoring her emotions so that she could focus on her children. She had spent years bottling everything up and hiding it away...only to have Myra break every bottle open with one bad domination scene. Now she felt like an emotional teenager again: scared that she had upset Myra and that the soldier would leave her, sad that she had physically hurt the most important person to her, and disappointed in herself for not exerting more control. Ugh...and now all she could do was hear 'kind of popular' in her head and wonder how many women that meant. It shouldn't matter, there was nothing to be done about past transgressions...but it still made her very upset that so many others had seen what belonged to her naked.

"Myra!" Danika scolded as the soldier brought her into her arms and then laid down on her wounded backside, no doubt getting dirt into the open welt. At least her old friend was good at drawing her out of her own head, even if it meant that Danika had to scold her. A deep kiss with a lot of tongue had her soothed and shutting up, practically melting in the soldier's arms. "Mmmm..." Danika purred when it was all over, moving to rest her head down on her lover's chest so that she could listen to the rhythmic pounding of her heart. "Part of me wishes you had too...a big part. But i'm not entirely sorry that you didn't... I did get two adorable pups out of the entire ordeal." The princess smiled slightly to herself. Her children were worth all of bullshit with Richard. And if she could have Myra back in her life, even if the other female wasn't her legal mate, maybe all that bullshit wouldn't be so noticeable anymore.

--------

"Do you truly need the shackles put back on you, Mage knight?" Thea let her wild side guide her as she prowled back to the prisoner, growling softly as she pressed her lean, muscular body against Talia and took the girl by the wrists. The guard was all too aware that the human smelled like her still and it was proving to be quite the turn on. "I would have thought that you would be too tired from last night to act up...evidently I was wrong if you feel you need to be bound, even for the sake of appearances." Thea leaned forward and gave the Mage one nice hard nip to her neck, both to assert herself as the dominant one and to mark the female as hers before they left the tent. Danika was surely going to be furious, but Thea couldn't bring herself to care, not when she was more worried about the sea of werewolves who would love the chance to fuck what the high guards wolf perceived as hers.

Myra chuckled lightly, glad to see some of the bite and sourness was gone now that Danika had vented. There was plenty left, it was to be expected, but progress was progress and she was in high spirits. "You don't even know how badly I want to meet them." She had thought about Danika's children on more than one occasion. At first it had been jealousy, that they weren't her children, but that wasn't possible to begin with. Then it had become envy that Richard could have a family with Danika and her adorable pups, but it didn't take long before the wolf became aware that a family was squandered on such garbage. Through rumor and her conversations with a few castle guards she found out about his disgusting habits. He didn't deserve any of it and Myra, with Danika in her arms, had practically settled on the idea of making it her family. It was a bit arrogant to think she could do so but the alpha didn't care. Her and Danika loved one another and she could be a better role model than the useless father of theirs... She would just be the fun 'friend' of their mother's and teach them the things Richard wasn't man enough to. Of course Danika could probably make up for the useless man, and she knew Danika's brother pretty damn well and surely he filled in, but she could do things! Like... Combat... Yeah she felt like a fucking muscle brain. Oh well, she could just be the fun one, yeah, she was so much more fun than Danika!

---

Talia, for some god forsaken reason, felt playful as Thea growled and pressed up against her. The mage chewed her lip and held back a giggle as she pressed her body into the muscular form. "I may not need them... But part of me wants you to bind me and drag me around." She grinned, daring to an extent that surprised her, but finding it difficult to restrain herself in the presence of a woman who seemed to turn her on at a glance. As she was nipped, yet another mark to claim her, as if the smell of sex clinging to her and various other marks weren't enough, the mage knight let out a small moan, her entire body quivering beneath the memories of the night before. Really she felt like a whore, what kind of woman felt that good the night her virginity was taken... From the stories she had heard it was supposed to be painful and gentleness was needed and here she was, satisfied, after being brutally taken. Maybe she was a bit of a slut. "I won't act up." She almost whimpered it, unable to take much more of Thea's domineering presence before she plopped back to her knees on some twisted instinct, her voice very meek and obedient, all playfulness gone.

As they left the tent it quickly drew attention, quite a few eyes looking on as the prisoner that nearly killed Danika walked out of Thea's tent, unshackled. That wasn't the issue, though a few were on alert at first. The issue was how she followed behind Thea in an obedient fashion, moving behind her looking lost in thought, smelling of the alpha and showing several marks that were all too familiar to the wolves... They were teeth marks. Talia had expected the looks, and in her mind it was of astonishment or even anger, maybe jealousy, but she was more off the mark than on it. Most of the wolves, aside from the jealousy and envy, were thinking about what one night with a High Guard could accomplish. Danika hadn't walked around with Talia unshackled, and Talia always seemed confident in a refined sort of way. However after being with Thea not only was she unshackled but she seemed much more docile. They weren't aware of it being Talia's first night, that would have explained why she seemed different, she was exhausted and experiencing some discomfort, but they couldn't know that. All they knew was Thea had taken her for one night and the next day she came out seemingly house trained, no doubt a legend of what a night with the High Guard was like would be born... She could fuck the disobedience out of someone in a single night.

Everyone is looking at her. Everyone is looking at what is mine. Grrr...she is mine! How dare they stare at my prospective mate! Thea had long since given up trying to reign in the insanely possessive and dominant thoughts of her wolf. As a High Guard she couldn't afford to muzzle her wild side because it was her wolf who had the best reflexes, the best intuition...most of the time. Logically she knew that everyone was looking at -them- not just -her-, that the submissive wolves in the crowd were craving the complete and total dominance that Thea's wolf could provide. But her illogical wolf, knowing that even one other Alpha was looking at her sexy new toy was driving the rational part of Thea away. I should have had her clean first...she smells so good, even mixed with my scent I can smell how delicious she is.

More eyes on them and Thea could begin to feel her skin crawl. If the human side didn't do something about all these lecherous gazes, the wolf was going to do something soon. But she didn't have time for this! She had to go see Danika, make sure the princess was safe... Danika will understand...how many times had she abruptly pulled Myra into a room to claim her because she could not deal with all of the admiring gazes that Myra received? She knows what it is like to have to stop and take care of something important. Of course to her wolf fucking in the middle of camp was necessary rather than frivolous. She could wait...right? Myra will keep her safe. We have time right now... While she didn't know for sure whether or not the vice captain was up and about after her grave injury, the wolf had a good feeling that Talia's magic had worked. So they should stop! Right now!

Thea turned her head, just to glance back at Talia. Why, she did not know, she could hear the Mage behind her, knew that she was being good, there was absolutely no reason to check on her. But still, she looked and what she saw made the last of her objections break. There was an exotic, mouthwatering woman behind her who was even more alluring in her submissive posture. And then even further behind, giving a wide berth but not wide enough for a woman like Thea, were males who had the audacity to even breathe in the delicious scent of her prospective mate.

Thea's quick pace abruptly halted, so fast that she actually felt Talia walk into her. It was just as well, because now the High Guard was turning, taking the Mage into her arms. The guard's dark eyes turned to gold as she became wrapped up in the beautiful human's body and scent. She could almost feel the mage's power radiating off of her; to know that this creature was so powerful and yet chose to submit to her, submit in even a way Danika had not achieved, only stoked her desires even more. "You belong to me, yes?" Thea's voice was wrapped in a low, lusty whisper as she leaned forward to nibble on Talia's ear. She knew that the female belonged to Danika, but that didn't stop her wolf's possessive side from staking a claim. Danika could have any woman she wanted! And the princess had her mate already in that medical tent. Thea just wanted this one female...surely her boss would understand her arrogance in claiming what legally belonged to the princess without permission.

"I hate when everyone stares at what is mine..." Strong hands fell to the mage's luscious rear, giving that wonderful ass a nice firm squeeze as well as shielding it from prying eyes. "I need to show them that you are mine. Mine to look at, mine to feel, mine to fuck..." Thea was trying to explain herself, trying to make the human understand. But how could she explain that she needed to fuck the inexperienced female right here infront of all these wolves? As far as she knew, humans only had sex behind closed doors. Even wolves tried to go somewhere private because they didn't like to be interrupted... But that was the whole point public sex! Thea would be daring everyone to take what was hers, daring other wolves to stop her before she claim Talia, and if no one had the gall then that would only cement the fact that the Mage belonged to her.

"I need you on your hands and knees, right now. Will you be good and do that for me, Talia?" Thea was telling more than she was asking. Talia was going to get fucked right here, right now, despite whether or not she was comfortable being put on display for so many wolves. Already Thea was pulling at the girl's pants, forcing her slave clothes down so that the wolf could feel bare skin in her rough hands. After another squeeze she was pulling away and urging Talia to get down onto her hands and knees in the grass. Thea was quick to get into position behind her, eager to bury her face into her submissive bitch's slit and lick the scent of her arousal away... But as she gazed upon that perfect, mouthwatering, upturned ass that was right above her goal, Thea found herself distracted. If we take her ass, then everyone will know that she is ours. There will be no disputes... "This may feel a little odd at first...but just relax and soon you'll enjoy it like a good bitch in heat." Those words were the only warning Talia would get before Thea parted the perfect gloves of the mage's rear, exposing her taboo hole which was soon receiving hungry attention from an eager tongue. Thea's powerful, warm wet muscle swirled and flicked against Talia's hole, trying to force the tensed up muscle to relax so that she could dip her tongue inside.

Talia didn't quite understanding what was happening when Thea turned around. She bumped into her and looked up curiously, an adorable inquisitive expression appearing on her face. How could she understand the thinking process of a wolf as primal as Thea? The only wolf she had any intimate knowledge of was Danika, and privacy was a big deal to the princess... Teasing was a big deal... Her possessiveness was enforced with shackles and keeping Talia tucked away in her tent. Her inexperienced little mind couldn't fathom the depths of Thea's jealousy and desire. Talia did know one thing, she was gathering a lot of attention and it was making her uncomfortable, people watching her tended to have that affect. It was truly amazing that she managed to lead a group of soldiers, though there was a difference between being watched as a commander and being coveted like a piece of exotic meat whose only purpose was to be devoured and provide pleasure. Even Thea's gaze gave her that feeling, but when Thea turned and looked at her like that she nearly moaned from the look. The wolf was so incredibly sexy and she couldn't stop her body from heating up, starting to get turned on from the possessive look alone, and the moment Thea spoke she almost lost herself, head swimming after the night before... Each word seemed to strike at her core.

Belong? It was a big thing to acknowledge but she knew werewolves put a lot of stock into that word, Danika used it a good deal herself. Talia hesitated though, just long enough to let a single thought float through her mind... 'To both you... And Danika...' She couldn't shake it. Something about Danika attracted her, like a moth to the flame, and while it wasn't the same knee shaking desire she felt when she looked at Thea she still had Danika in her head. It was as if comparing a beast to a demon. Thea was powerful, a raw form of sexual, and every word and action made Talia's knees weak. Yet Danika was enticing, a seductress, and every time she teased Talia it made the mage desire more torment, to be strung along by the princess and allowed another moment in her presence. The nibble to her ear and desire in Thea's voice was enough to force Talia's mouth to open again, and she leaned her body against the woman and sighed, "Yes, I belong to you... But also to Danika. I hope you understand Thea." She murmured, a bit frightened to say such a selfish, unreasonable sentence but not wanting to lie and pretend she didn't have feelings for the princess as well. She was aware there was no room for love there, and honestly she wasn't looking for love from the beautiful temptress, but Danika had a hold on her and she didn't want to shake it off, even if she wanted Thea just as much.

She felt guilty. Thea was approaching her with such directness and all she could do was say, yes I'm yours but you have to share because guess what, I like your boss as well. It was entirely unfair but she didn't want to be fair if it meant stopping the wolf from touching her. Being embraced by Thea was so comforting she could only lean in and press her body against the wolf's, forgetting about the prying eyes for a moment and letting soft gasps and moans escape her lips. Each squeeze and touch had her turning into putty, but her brain didn't entirely shut down. "What?" She asked meekly, barely making it sound like a question. Show them, those words instantly shocked her, and she became nervous, wanting to resist. Yet Thea's tone left no room for resistance, and Talia's newly exposed submissive side had her wanting to obey, as if she had some compulsion to please Thea. Damn Danika, it was her fault. Danika had been the one to notice her talent for submission and had been cultivating it ever since her arrival, and now with Thea, with an even more overbearing dominant presence, she was breaking. Her pants being pulled down and hands pressing in to her soft flesh was all it took, she plopped down to her knees the next time she was beckoned.

Talia looked up nervously, a shy embarrassment shown on her face, cheeks turning red and eyes avoiding the stares from astonished onlookers. None of them had been expecting a show. It was probably a perverse fantasy for the lot of them, to see their enemy, a mage, being fucked and claimed by a wolf, being shown off like property in front of them. For Talia it was utter humiliation and yet she was accepting it for no other reason than desire and her trust that Thea wouldn't hurt her. So she lowered her head and lifted her delicious backside up into the air. "W-What!?" Some things still managed to get a rise from the mage, even if she had decided on a course of action, the slutty course of action. Specifically... Thea's target. Never had she imagined it would be her ass and she moved a hand back nervously, attempting to guide Thea away, an attempt that ended with the stronger woman pushing her hand back down and continuing in a manner that soon had Talia moaning and humiliated. Anal was taboo to humans, it was practically unspeakable, and here she was about to be fucked in the ass, in front of an entire camp of wolves. It was a mix of erotic and horrifying. All Talia could do once the pleasure started was enjoy it, but that didn't mean she wasn't upset deep down, irked that Thea would use pleasure to rob her of reason. Not even one day... Not even one day and Thea was going to take the virginity of both holes. Forget Danika being pissed, Talia was going to be irritated. She was the whore moaning, on her hands and knees, but she had never expected Thea to be so... Consuming. Perhaps it was retribution for her wanting two women... Nothing was normal anymore.

Back
Top Bottom