Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny is always Playful! And Seeking MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Kind of new here, but just wanting to jump right into it and meet some new and fun people to play with!

I'll be honest with you, I'm pretty open to most things. So if you have an idea, throw it my way. I'll probably play it.

Also, I'm a pretty sexual person. Extremely perverted, and I love sexual plays. A play can have loads of story an loads of sex, and I'm fine with that. So I hope my partners are too.

I'm a straight female, so I typically only do straight roles.

I rp in third person, and post lengths vary from semi to multi para. But no Novella, as I just do not have time for that. I warn now, I go to college full time and have a full time job. So I will respond as I have time too. So please be patient with me.

Last thing, I have a variety of styles of RP I take after, Most influences are anime-ish. But I have no problem doing realistic at all either, slice of life, ect, ect. I'll make the different types by section. But all things can be switched up, and again, throw me your ideas or take on an idea.

Limits are very limited. No incest, least no mother/son father/daughter or brother sister. Step siblings is okay. No poop. And that is about it. Other than that I'm all fine for darkness and desire. Rape, humiliation, all that fun stuff( I actually love it. ). Hell I'll even do Harem Rps. Will get a proper F-list or something up eventually.

Now enough talking, let me get to the ideas and hopefully get some RP going!

Fandoms:

I don't do a lot, not good with playing canon characters, and don't always do fandoms. But you can ask. And the following are some I will try, if not we can both bring some OC's to the table for it.

Bleach
Resident Evil
Mass Effect
Fallout
Bioshock
Star Wars
Rurouni Kenshin
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam
Naruto
Death Note
Anything Clamp.
Halo
Witcher
Until Dawn
Fairy tale
Loveless
Negima
Batman/Dc Comics
Marvel Comics
D. Gray Man
Deus Ex

And so many many more to list. Just go ahead and throw an idea my way. But when it comes to fandom, It is sometimes hard to talk me into it without playing an OC. So be understanding and patient.

Anime Ideas

The Demon Slayer
The Tachibana family has always had a secret, and Aika had only recently learned that secret. She came from a family of Super Heroes! Not really. But they were close. Aika's family was a family of monster slayers. Any creature that would dare try to enter Tokyo and undo the wards would be dealt with swiftly. But the Tachibana family was having a run of bad luck, their warriors were falling more quickly. The Demons were showing up more and more. And their ranks were quickly being filled by the younger unskilled generation.

Ideas: Maybe they have to recruit another demon slayer family for help? Can get even more complicated if it involves arranged marriage and the like between the families.

Idea 2: The random boy from school witnesses the girl doing her hunting thing. Promises to keep her secret but wants to help. Maybe learn things himself, ect, ect.

Idea 3: Bring your own to the table! Show me what you've got!

High School Mystery Club

Orihime loves mystery, she has a desire to be a detective once she gets out of school, but unfortunately she still has a couple of years left. So she was so excited to find there was a mystery club in the school she transferred too! The only problem was all the members were seniors, so at the end of the year she was the only one left. So she has become the schools own private detective, figuring out the little problems here and there. But when a big case comes her way, maybe as she begins to solve it, she earns herself some more club members?( Or can even already have some new members. Already gone through a couple adventures together. Close friendships formed, ect. )

Case 1: The case of the Broken Heart! - They were that perfect couple everyone saw them as, so when she breaks up with him with no reason and won't even talk to him now, He comes to Orihime with the case. Find out why she won't talk to him, why she broke his heart! It is a case, so of course she would accept it! ( Could be anything, blackmail, rape, love triangles. )

Case 2: The Case of the Sex Drug!- A new drug has secretly been going around the school, and it is aimed at the young women in the school, cause if they take it they lose their mind to sexual frustration. They get turned on, they can't control themselves, and most of all it makes them obedient. The teachers don't believe it, they just think horny teenagers are being horny teenagers. So Orihime and the club must find the culprit and bring them to justice!

Journey to the West!

Mei Ling wasn't quite sure how but she was pulled into such a strange adventure. But the young marital artist had just been out doing her own thing when she got wrapped up in a journey to save the world! An ancient Sorcerer had awaken and begun conquering the world! Now its up to a Kung Fu Master, A Samurai, and a Ninja and various other warriors travelling to stop this insane evil on this over the top ridiculous adventure ( For this one, each person would probably be playing multiple characters. )

Mysterious girls, Highschool, and Giant robots!

A mysterious girl comes falling from the sky, crashing into an unknowing young lad. But not far behind her another being comes crashing, is it a monster? Close enough! It is a giant mech of some sorts. And they want the girl. They offer the boy the chance to run away and leave the girl behind.

But when she begs him to save her, he can't help but comply. She uses the last of her strength to Summon a mech of her own, but she is unable to pilot it. Now the boy must take the cockpit and save the girl from being taken back by the unknown force. And the new mech, seems to resonate with the boy in a mysterious way.

Life is Strange

Aiko has always been normal, there is nothing special about her in any way shape or form. She is just your average ordinary day. No powers, nothing out of the normal. But when she comes across a vicious battle between two spirits(demons, whatever. ) she is dumbfounded but is saved by one of them. Who is hurt in the progress. So she can't help but take him home to help patch him up. And he decides to show her the world is much bigger than she thought it was.

Something Steam Punk

Cassandra is the Captain of the S.S Evangeline, An airship in the high skies. She makes her way with her crew, Gidget the mechanic, and Gwen the girl that can get the dirty work done. While to most the girls are just couriers, delivering packages and such from one port to another. But in secret they are smugglers, sometimes even Sky Pirates, but they don't hurt anyone they don't need too.

Ideas: Maybe they are asked to smuggle a high priority target, or they come across a lone survivor of a crash. Save him only for him to be someone important.

Idea 2: The group find a crash site, coming across some ancient maps of the world that could lead to a life changing treasure. The only problem is they aren't the only ones looking for it.

Realistic Plays

Baby Mama Drama

What happens when you don't know who the father is? But the bigger problem is the possibility of the father, as two of the choices are brothers. And Katy isn't quite sure how to go about it. She hadn't been dating her new boyfriend very long when they had a huge fight. And she stormed off, going to a party with her friends she ended up having a one night stand with another guy at the party. What were the odds it was the brother of her boyfriend? But when they all meet up, the brother is strangely quiet about it.

Is her secret safe for now? Only time will tell. ( Relationships form, Love triangles, loads of sex. Lol. She could even have more than one indiscretion with another male if we really wanted to make it complicated. Gosh darn drinking/drugs! )

Super Spy!

It is a shame the world will never know what Constance had done for them. How many times she had saved the world in her young age. Threats of world wide bio-terrorism, Nuclear Fallout, world wars. The world doesn't even know how many James Bond styled super villians there are out there. But it is Constance's job to keep them at bay.

As Constance is apart of a very select order, a group that could ony be described as super spies. But they don't work for any one Government. No, they were founded privately for the purpose of being able to save the world without any worry about redtape or jurisdiction. Justice for Justice sake. And they have operated secretly for the last seventy five years, keeping knowledge about themselves secret from any one goverment agency. They help protect the world from the utterly absurd and insane.

But of course their agents have to have some sort of life. So if anyone were to google Constance Mathers they would find she is the Heir to the Mathers fortune! Her great great grandfather, maybe add another great or two, had started the company that made elevator buttons. Yes they made other things, but those plastic little buttons is what made them a fortune.

So looking up the young woman they might find a detailed history of her family, a couple of news articles in the tabloids and gossip magazines, rumors about a sex tape. That one had a reporters at her door for a while. How people love to gossip about the rich. But while Constance may seem like a billionaire playgirl that just tries to stay out of the limelight, she continues to do her job of protecting the world! ( Kind of based of the film Kingsman. A group of super spies out saving the world. Getting into all kinds of trouble with villians and each other alike! )

Detective Troubles

Meghan is a Detective for the Homicide Division of the NYPD. So when a serial killer comes roaming through town, bodies quickly begin piling up. It is her and her partners job to stop the killer. And maybe, just maybe there is more behind the killings than people know.

( Could even make it Cyber-Punk if desired. Some sort of Deus Ex style. )

More to come!
Epic Battles
Romance
Mysteries.
Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom