Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ƨurvive ƭhe ƞight ǤreenĐragon& ϯwisted

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
tumblr_mv2z9q7ubu1rl0qhqo2_500.png
Sophia was a woman who had just signed on to a job. She had sighed as she had sat at her house as she had looked over at her friend. Sophia was beautiful she had light strawberry colored hair as she had a nice body. "I can't believe I got accepted for that night guard job at this pizzeria I mean who breaks into a pizzeria?" She asked as she had on a large green coat on as she had sighed. Maybe this would be good.

Sophia had looked at the time and groaned. "Three more hours until we go, what do you think they need two nightguards for?" She asked as she had sighed and soon closed her eyes as she had leaned her head back as she had wondered why this place seem so familiar. She had rolled her shoulder as she had looked at the scar on her shoulder. Damn scar she thought as she had rubbed where she could see teeth marks in her shoulder.

59933ecf-ac83-41f8-bb6a-2631860d6c0e_zpsd875a787.jpg
"You and me both." Troy replied as he looked at their contracts. He and Sophie where something like childhood friends. They had known each other since sixth grade and had been friends ever since. They lived next door to each other and now it seemed they would even be working together. "Maybe they break in to play the games for free?" He said with a laugh. He had been to Freddy Fazbear's once in his whole life and he couldn't remember it at all so it must not have been that great.

When Sophia asked about why they would need two night guards he shrugged. "Maybe he's paranoid or something?" He couldn't imagine anyone who would be desperate enough to steal money from a run down pizzeria though. He looked over at the time and stood up. "Well better go look over those training manuals." He said as he picked up one of the thick books and flopped onto the couch and started to skim through it's pages.

Sophia had looked at him as she had nodded. "Yeah maybe" She added as she had smiled and soon looked to Troy as she had smiled and nodded. "Yeah lets get going" She added as she had smiled and soon Sophia would head out with her friend and co-worker. Sophia had smiled as she had got into the driver side of the car and started it. "So you ready for your first night of fun?' She asked as she had put on a fake big smile as she had laughed before driving off toward the restaurant. "If this restaurant is new, I wonder what happened to the last" She said as she had pulled into a parking lot. When they were getting out a woman had come over giving them each a key and then said to have fun and left. Sophia had blinked and shrugged her shoulders as she had walked in and blinked. "Wow look at this place" She said as she had seen the new animatronics all lined up.

Soon they were both inside the office as she had looked around but jumped when the phone began to ring, she had looked at the phone before it seemed to pick up on its own. "Hello, hello uh hello" The voice said as Sophia had looked over at Troy wondering if this was all a joke. "Uh hello and welcome to your new job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" He went on about talking through the work and how to work a few thins as Sophia had noticed the vents and flash light as she had looked to Troy. "The old place was left to rot?" She asked as she had looked at Troy and soon heard how the new animatronics had been improved.

"Kinks wait what kinks?" Sophia asked when the guy had said they had a few kinks. "Wait we are the second people to work here?" She asked as she had looked to Troy not liking this one bit. "What conditions did he complain about?" Sophia yelled into the phone not liking this one bit. "Uh mainly he expressed that certain characters seemed to move around at night and try to get into his voice" The voice said as Sophia had looked at Troy. "OH HELL NO!!!" She said as she had waved her hand ending the call on something about the music box as she had shaken her head. "Nope nope I did not sign up for this" She added as she had checked the cameras. "HOLY HELL, BONNIE MOVED!" She called as she had shaken her head. "No nope nope I can't do this" She said as she had shaken her head.

Troy followed after Sophia to her car. He got in the passenger side since it was hers after all. As they rode to the pizzaria he played on his phone, not really excited to get going. Sure this was going to be easy but it would also probably be really boring. So when they pulled up on the large colorful building, he sighed as he undid his seat belt. He found it a bit strange by how the owner seemed to rush out and welcome them before telling them to have fun. "Doing what? Staring at some weird looking robots for hours?" He asked under his breath.

Troy followed his friend in none the less and looked around. "Wow, it sure is nice in here." He said as he looked over to the animatronics. They didn't look a creepy as he thought they would. Well that would make things a bit better. He looked forward and noticed Sophie already heading towards the security office and followed after her quickly. He walked inside office just in time to see her jump as the phone rang. "Chill girl, it's just a phone." He said with a chuckle as he walked over to one of the spinning chairs and plopped down in it. "At least we are going to be comfy." He said with a happy sigh.

He looked to Sophie as she listened to whoever was on the other end of the line. "Hm, was it? Well makes since for why they have this new place then." He said as he moved over to the security camera. This was a very poorly designed system. There was only one room on screen and you had to click over to switch rooms. He guessed they had to cut cost some where. Troy then jumped a bit as Sophie started to panic. He stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Would you chill out girl." He said picking up a book. "Right here it says that the animatronics are set to move at night so their servos don't get locked up. I am sure the last guy just panicked and ran away." He said as he looked to the camera, switching it over and seeing foxy move about. "See, they aren't even coming this way. Plus this book says if we flash a bright light in their eyes they will head in a different direction." He said as he handed her a flashlight. "Now, take a deep breath and relax." He said with a gentle smile.

Sophia had looked at Troy as she had heard what he said as she had taken in a few deep breaths as she had closed her eyes. She had soon looked at him. "Maybe your right, I am freaking out over nothing" She said as she had smiled before she had set the flash light down and pulled up the cameras. "Shit, bonnie is gone" She called as she had flipped through the cameras until she found him. "Ah! she is by the vent!" She yelled as she had flashed the light at Bonnie by the vent as much as she could as she had placed it down. "No no no I can't do this" She said as she had shivered.

"How in the word are we going to live through the night?" She asked as she had walked back and forth in front of the desk as she had looked at Troy. She had soon looked at the camera's again. "Damn it Chicka is gone now" She called as she had looked to Troy.

Troy smiled as she seemed to be coming down. This was short lived though as she spotted Bonnie in one of the vents. She quickly flashed the light until the robot was gone before she sat down. He raised a brow as she said she couldn't do this and how where they going to live through the night. "Sophia, it's okay. You act like these robots are out to get us." He said as he shook his head. He picked up his flashlight and walked from behined the counter. "Here, I will go to the power room and turn all the lights back on. Maybe then you will be able to chill."

He walked towards the front hallway and flicked his light on, jumping a bit as he saw Foxy. "Whew, you scared me there." He said with a chuckle. He turned around to Sophia and grinned. "Whoa Sophia! You better look out! The big bad fox is right here and he is so totally gonna get you." He said shaking the robot's hooked hand at her. He laughed some and shook his head before flashing his light on the fox. It turned and walked away simply and he looked back to Sohpia. "If it get's to scary for you, just hide under the desk until I get back." He said before he headed off towards the power room.

Sophia had looked to Troy as she had smiled and soon looked at him and nodded as she had watched him walking off as she had heard what he said. "Oh yea hahaha he's coming for his booty" She said as she had said that booty part in a pirate tone as she had rolled her eyes. She had soon looked around as she had smiled and seen Balloon Boy, she had soon started to listen to some music on her phone.

"Why is the rum always gone" She sang as she had bounced around the room as she had kept the music box wound as she had smiled as she had danced around some more. "Do what you want because a pirate is free you are a pirate" She said as she wiggled her hips as she had laughed.

Meanwhile Troy was off, he was being followed by toy Bonnie and Chica as they stayed behind him watching how he walked as they both giggled as they had hid into the walls and soon they had popped out in front of him as they grinned.

(Hey check out this Song)

((That is gonna be stuck in my head for a while XD))

Troy whistled to himself as he made his way to the power room. It helped take a bit of the creeepyness away from this place. He suddenly stopped as he thought her heard giggling. "Sophie?" He called as he spun around. He frowned and shrugged it off. "Must be hearing things." He thought as he turned a corner only to be surprised by Bonnie and Chica. "AH!" He screamed as he launched his fist forward, hitting it against one of there hard metal bodies. "Ow, dam." He said with a wince as he looked up at the two animatronics. "That's not funny. You two scared the shit out of me." He said before he realized he was talking to lifeless robots. "The first night and I am already talking to the robots." He said as he moved past them and to the power room. He looked around until he found the large switch and pushed it up, watching as the place came to life. "Ah, much better." He said happily.

Foxy tilted his head as he watched the girl in the office move about. Something about how she moved her hips enticed him. "Whatcha staring at?" Foxy was the one who jumped this time as he looked up to see Mangle hanging from the ceiling. "Haven't I asked ye not to do that lad?" He asked, his pirate accent thick. Mangle rolled his eyes. "I am so glad I didn't get that stupid accent. I mean, how does anybody take you seriously?" He asked with a grin. Foxy growled and stood up, brandishing his claw. "Well, at least I don't look like a girl!" He said with a grin. It was now Mangle's turn to growl but instead it came out as radio static. "You wan't to go, old man?!" The two animatronic's had forgotten their voice level now and that the human girl was only a few yards away from them.

Suddenly the two were bathed in a warm sensation as the lights came back on. They where both blinded for a moment and Mangle suddenly fell onto the floor with a loud thump. "What the heck, who turned the lights on?" The now white haired male asked. "Arr, it must have been the boy. I was wondering where he had wondered off to." "Whoa! Foxy! What happened to you?" Mangle exclaimed. "What are ye talking about lad?" The older foxy asked before he looked down to see that his fur covered metal hand was no long covered in fur or was made out of metal. "What in davy jones locker happened to us?!" He exclaimed.
88debf79-330e-4918-98dc-b3174f3029f4_zpsfry3of4m.jpg
a98e2e8b-7f35-4867-aa15-ca47364dd2e0_zpsj3aassrb.jpg

Sophia had been almost too distracted, but once the lights had come on she had smiled as she had soon taken off her hear phone as she had thought she had heard something before, was it static. She had soon turned around as her eyes froze to see well she was not sure what she was looking at. "F-Foxy, M-Mangle?" She asked as she had backed up until her back had hit the wall.

Sophia had soon opened her mouth and let out a scream that could be heard almost a mile away as she had screamed like she was getting murdered as she had soon ran and hid under the desk as her body shook, how was this possible, this was not possible. She had pulled her knees to her chest as she had shook she had wondered if Troy would be okay.

Bonnie was the one to get hit as she had looked at him and once the lights had come on. "Ooo Boonnie your cute" Chica said as they looked at each other and soon Bonnie and Chica had moved as they would be right behind Troy. "You know its very rude to punch a woman" Chica said as she had held a tray with her cupcake on it as they looked at Troy. "Yeah, you hurt my cheek" Bonnie said as she had smiled a little and put her index finger in her mouth.

tumblr_ng3bihLZGQ1u4i1j5o1_500.png
human_toy_chica_by_squishe_pie-d87mghb.png

Troy jumped as he herd Sophia scream. Had one of the animatronics scared her as well? He turned around and jumped again, surprised to find two girls that looked strangely like the animatronics. They then spoke and it freaked Troy out a bit as they spoke of the events that had just happened. "W-what? You can't be those robots." He said shaking his head. This job had just gone from boring to weird with the flip of a switch. "How can you two be humans now?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He shook his head moved closer to them, poking them both in their stomachs and moving back as he felt flesh. "This is to weird." He said as he shook his head. But this got him thinking. Maybe the same thing had happened to Sophia. "Anyway, this is crazy. So I am going to go check on my friend. You two can go about your business." He said as he moved past them and quickly headed back towards the office.

Foxy and Mangle held their ears as the girl screamed. "Ow. Thanks for making my new ears bleed." Mangle grumbled. Foxy shot him a glare before he looked to the desk the girl had disappeared behined. "We probably gave the beauty a scare. She was already scared before we suddenly changed." He explained. "Well, I can understand why somebody would be scared to look at you, but what about me? I look amazing." He said placing a hand on his new chin. Foxy face palmed and pinched the bridge of his nose, a gesture he had seen many of the parents in the pizzeria do. "Arr, just stay quit and follow me lead." He said as walked into the office slowly. "Lass, it's okay to come out, we didn't mean to give you a right fright." He as he slowly made his way behined the desk.

"Freeze!" Troy said as he held up a taser, pointing it at both males. "So you two changed to." He said watching them carefully as he walked past them and to Sophia. "Hey, you okay?" He asked as he knelled beside her.

Bonnie and Chica had looked at him and once he had poked them, they had both giggled as Chica had tilted her head. "Hey wait don't leave us" Chica called, as she had looked at Bonnie as they would both follow the male as they looked around. "I'm shocked Freddy is not out yet" Chica said as they had all got to the office. "Mangle, Foxy" Bonnie said as she had tilted her head. "You guys are like this too" She said and smiled brightly at the two.

Sophia had looked at her friend. "I think I am going crazy, the the animatronics are alive, and they move and talk and not only they they have flesh, I mean they are both hot how is that even possible?' She asked whispering the last part as she had soon got up from the desk as Bonnie and Chica both waved as Sophia had waved back. "What is going on, I mean I know Chica is a female but Bonnie too?" She asked.

"Hey I think I look hot" Bonnie said as she had lifted her dress and looked at her legs. "I mean I look great!" She added as she had chuckled as Chica had shaken her head at Bonnie. "Sweetie there are men around here, you never do anything like that" She said as Sophia had looked at Mangle and Foxy.

Troy looked up to see the girls had followed him. 'Great just what we need.' He thought before he looked to Sophia. He was surprised by how straightforward she was over the male animatronic's catching her eye. She then pointed out that Bonnie was a girl to which the latter responded to by lifting her skirt, and flashing her panties. Troy blushed and looked back to Sophia and started to whisper. "I don't know what is going on but we are about to find out." He said with a determined nod.

Foxy and Mangle turned and looked to Chica and Bonnie walk in, also in human form. "Hello!" Mangle said with a happy wave while Foxy just nodded to them. He was more focused on how they became like this then pleasantries right now. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the three as they spoke. "I'll say, you are looking good girl." Mangle said as he winked to Bonnie.

"Hey!" Troy yelled as to get all of their attention. Foxy opened his eyes and looked to the two humans as the boy looked over all of them. Troy stopped for a moment as he noticed a silent alarm and pressed a button to wind up the toy box. He then focused on the group around him. "So anybody want to tell me exactly what is going on?" He asked. Foxy crossed his arms and spoke up. "We would like to know the same thing. This is the first time anything like this has happened."

Mangle looked between the two confused. "Why are you two making this sound like a bad thing? This is great! I am actually in one piece for once." He said happily. "Not helping." Foxy growled at him. "Your such a downer." Mangle said as he crossed his arms and pouted. Troy couldn't help but relax and chuckle some. Well, by the way they were acting, he could tell they ment no harm.

Sophia had looked at them all as she had sighed once Bonnie had lifted her skirt. She had sighed and soon looked at Mangle as she had rushed over. She had tilted her head as she had poked at his cheeks. "Omg your so adorable" She said as she had smiled and soon realised what she was doing as she had moved back and looked to troy. "I bet it hurts being all taken apart" She added looking more at Mangle as she had felt sorry for the male.

"But we need to find out what is going on and why the animatronics are turning from scary robot things to pretty good looking humans" She added as she had winked at Troy. "I seen the way you were looking at the two over there" She whispered as she had chuckled as she had soon looked over Foxy. "Hey hey say something for me" She said. "Say why is the rum always gone" She said as she had smiled big at the male.

Bonnie had looked toward Troy and grinned. "OOH the human boy blushed when I did this" Bonnie said a she had lifted her skirt again but this time bent over. "Do I have a tail?" She asked as she had looked back and then to Chica who was holding her mouth giggling as Bonnie had stood back up and sighed. "I have nerv experience this before and I mean I never felt these before" She added touching her boobs. Chica on the other had had sighed. "I'm not sure what is going on but maybe Freddy would know" She spoke as she had looked at the two humans.

Mangle was surprised as the human girl suddenly ran over to him and poked him, calling him adorable. As she headed back to her human friend he looked to Foxy and cocked a grin. "See, ladies love the cheeks." Foxy sighed and shook his head. How was this guy supposed to be his counterpart? He looked up and noticed that the girl was not looking at him. "Yar?" He asked in confusion. Why she wanted him to say that, he didn't know but he complied with her request. "Why is the rum always gone?" He still didn't understand the point of this though.

Troy watched as Sophie suddenly went over and poked Mangle, saying how adorable he was before she returned to his side. Troy then shook his head when she said it must hurt being taken apart. "I don't think they would put pain receptors in a robot. But then again I also didn't think robots could randomly change into people either." He said with a shrug. He then wondered what Sophie was talking about before she whispered to him. He blushed and looked away quickly. "I don't know what you are talking about." He said defensively. He looked over as Bonnie exclaimed that she made him blush and proceeded to not only lift her dress again, but also bend over to give a view of her nice shapely ass. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." He whispered to himself as he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Speak of me and I shall appear!" Freddy said with a wave of his hands. Everybody turned their heads to watch as the brown haired male entered the room. "Hello my old friends......and new friends." He said looking to the humans. "It seems we have a mysterious situation on our hands." He said as he rubbed his hands together. "Sadly Chica, I do not know what is going on. This is all new to me as well. In fact I came to ask the humans if they knew anything about it." Troy shrugged at this and shook his head. "Your guess to what has happened is as good as mine." Freddy closed his eyes and nodded. "Well then there is only one thing to do......" He said with a very serious look on his face.

"Nothing!" He said happily, causing all the rest of the boys to face palm. "I thought ye were going to say something helpful!" Foxy barked. Freddy held up his hands and laughed. "Calm down, calm down. We don't know why this happened or how and there is no way to investigate it so why worry about it?" He asked. Mangle nodded his head in agreement. "He has a point." He said causing Foxy to growl. "He has no point!" He said irritated. "Well if you are so worried about it why don't you go looking for clues?" Mangle asked. "Fine! I will. Anything to get me away from ye bunch for a while." He said before he stormed off into a different part of the restaurant. "Should somebody go after him?" Troy asked worriedly. Freddy shook his head. "Nah, Foxy is always a bit grumpy. He just needs to blow off some steam and then he will be as good as new." He said happily. "Anyway, I am going off to the arcade to play some games. I will see you guys later." The bear said before he headed off.

freddy_fazbear_by_amber_emerald-d89rtlq_zpsxtt2lftf.jpg

Sophia had looked at Freddy as she had smiled and waved, he seemed to be a nice guy unlike what she had heard as she had soon looked to Foxy. He seemed to be getting annoyed as she had looked to Troy and sighed. "I'll go after him" She said as Chica had stopped her. "Just be careful okay Foxy has a small temper" She added as she had smiled as Sophia had nodded.

Bonnie had looked at the human and the others. "So if we are all like this do you thing the others would be like this, oh no what about the older ones?" She asked as she had looked toward Troy wondering if the old ones would come back as humans too or not. She had soon looked at troy and smiled.

"But on the other fact we need to figure out what is going on, we should go ask the puppet, maybe it knows anything" She added as she had soon heard something something as they would see what appeared to be a small child like holding a mask. "You guys make to much noise, for me to sleep" The voice was nor male or female it was a weird sounding voice. "Now what is going on?" The child asked.

Soon the child had looked down and grinned. "So it has finally happened?" the child asked and laughed. "Stupid witch" the child spoke as it laughed. "I am not sure what happened but I know we are able to change into humans for some reason" The child spoke as it had went and sat on the desk. "Maybe because the humans are here, who knows or maybe we don't crave flesh" It said in this creppy tone.

Meanwhile Sophia had finally caught up to Foxy. "Wait hold on Foxy!" She called as she had grabbed his shoulder trying to stop the male from walking off.

flirty_start__human__marionette_x_reader__by_bloodysakurakiller-d8j9va5.png

Troy was going to stop Sophia but she seemed to know what she was doing. Bonnie then brought up a good point. "Well Freddy and Foxy changed so I am sure everybody else changed as well." He said with nod. Bonnie then suggested if they should ask the puppet and Troy's eyes went wide. "Oh shit, I completely forgot!" He said as he rushed over to the camera to see the box already open. Hopefully that wouldn't be to bad. He then jumped as an otherworldly voice spoke up. Troy gulped as the child jumped onto the desk and spoke about some cryptic things. "This is freaking me out." Troy said as he had to sit down.

"What?!" Growled as he spun around. He calmed down a bit as he saw it was the human girl. "Oh, it is ye. What does ye want?" He asked as his tail swayed from side. He was trying his best to calm down and not let the others get to him.

The child and grinned seeing how Troy had jumped as it spoke. "It seems that we turn human because of this new location maybe the boss has something out somewhere but whatever it is it only seems to last until six" the child spoke again before jumping down and moving over to Troy. "Where is your girlfriend, I sensed her before where is she now?" He asked poking him.

Sophia had looked to Foxy. "Hey it's alright calm down" she said as she had walked beside him. "We are all trying to figure this all out but you going on the way you were wasn't helping. I know you were trying to help but please" she added as she had gave him a smile. "Coke back to the office and we can all talk about this"

Troy nodded his head. "Okay. I get that bit. So we just find out what she did I guess. He then froze as the creepy child came over to him and poked him, asking where Sophie. "For one thing, she is not my girlfriend. She is just my friend. Secondly she went to cool down Foxy." He said gesturing to where they had left with his head. "Yeah, Mr. Hot head stormed off again like always. But who needs him? He is a boring stick in the mud anyway. I am much more fun to be around." He said happily. Troy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you are a real party animal." He said before turning his attention to Bonnie and Chica. "Would you two mind helping me search for anything weird around the restaurant?" He asked hopefully.

Foxy growled some and crossed his arms. "I will be fine on me own lass. That's how it's always been, that's how it will always be." Even after all of this time he still held a bit of a grudge against the others. He was stuck in pirate's cove while they got to be the center of attention. They even stopped caring for him like they did the others and his servos got locked up and he was put out of order and left to rot. He shivered at the thought but it quickly changed from sadness into anger again. "Plus I remember you calling my counterpart adorable. Why don't you go hang out with him and leave me alone?" He asked as he glared at her with his golden eye.

The child laughed before sitting on the desk and kicking their feet back and forth as it tilted it's head. "I doubt you'll ever find it" It said and laughed before it would vanish back to the box wanting to stay asleep.

Bonnie and Chica had smiled and nodded. "Of course we will help" They said as they had smiled and soon they had both smiled as they would both help Troy try and search for whatever they were looking for. "So what kind of thing are we looking for exactly?" Bonnie asked not sure. "I mean do you even know?" Chica asked as she had placed her cupcake down and smiled a little.

Sophia had looked at Foxy as she had glared. "Hey look I know what it is like to be cast aside" She added as she had looked at him as she had crossed her arms over her chest. "yes I said he was cute like how a stuff animal is cute that's all" She added. "You need to calm down and forget about the damn past whatever happened to the first place is not happening here so calm the fuck down" She added and walked off since he wanted to be alone.

"Wait, what?" Troy said as he spun around only to see the child disappear. Did it know what was going on or not? He sighed and shook his head. Whatever, it was gone now so he could relax a bit without it creeping on him. He looked back to Chica and Bonnie and smiled happily as they agreed to help. He then shook his head sadly as they asked if he knew what they were looking for. "I would say anything that looks out of place in a pizzeria. I will check around outside." Mangel came up to him, his tail wagging eagerly. "What can I do?" He asked. Troy thought some before he got it. "You stay here and wait for Sophia to get back. Then you two can watch the camera's together. I highly doubt anything will show up but just in case." Mangle stood at attention and saluted. "Yes sir!" He said with a laugh before he bounded over to the security terminal, looking at the screen intensely. Troy shook his head and looked to the girls. "Let's go." He said as he lead the way.

Foxy raised a brow wondering what she was talking about. She couldn't possibly know what he was thinking or feeling. He rolled his eyes and went off on his own to search for clues. He would check the places the others wouldn't think about like the basement and storage rooms.

Bonnie and Chica had both smiled as they had nodded and giggles at Mangle as they had watched him he could be cute at times but his other form was bad. He was all exposed. Soon they would follow Troy and wondered if they would find anything or not. "So we are looking for anything that is weird and shouldn't be in a place like this" They both said as Chica had looked around.

Sophia had soon sighed as she had soon started to walk back toward the office, she had wondered if anyone else was still there as she had neared it she had thought she had heard something but shook her head as she had seen Mangle at the station as she had smiled. "You look like your enjoying yourself" She added as she had walked toward the male and smiled at him.

While foxy was in the basement he would be followed by some form of human and machine that seemed to be an old old animatroic that seemed to smell really bad. The eye's were pure white and this thing had some blood over its closed as it seemed to laugh and when and if Foxy seemed to look around it would be gone.

34193074-368-k848082.jpg

Troy nodded his head. "Yup, now I will be back." He said as he zipped up his coat and headed outside with his flashlight. He walked around to the side of the building and checked behined the trashcans. Not finding anything back there. He then went behined the building, really not finding anything back there. "Well, I didn't think anything would be back here." He said with a sigh." He turned around and came face to face with a man with black eyes and pure white pupils. He let out a scream and Troy screamed back and fell out his butt. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around, not seeing anyone. "I must be going crazy." He said as he shook his head.

Meanwhile a golden figure stood on top of the restaurant and watched Troy before he phased into the building. "Sorry everyone. But I can't let you be snooping around and ruining my plans. I haven't gotten my revenge yet." He said with a chuckle. He appeared behined Sophia and Mangle and tossed an invisible pink dust over them before teleporting behined Chica and Bonnie and doing the same. "Have fun." He whispered to himself before he disappeared again.

Mangle nodded happily. "I am usually a mess with my parts scattered all over the place. It's nice to be in one piece for once." He said as he checked the screen, nothing appearing on it. Suddenly, Mangle started to feel a weird sensation. "Hm....." He said as he placed his hands in his lap and started to squirm while his cheeks started to turn a bit red. He was really starting to feel hot for some reason.

Foxy spun around quickly and growled. There was something watching him. He shook his head. He must have still been on edge. He shook his head and decided to continue on with his exploration. As he continued on Troy decided to stop his and head on inside. "I didn't find anything." He said sadly as he came up to Bonnie and Chica.
AWF7301_zpsxqgpqenk.jpg

Bonnie and Chica had both coughed as they had shivered as they had looked at each other. "Is it me or do you feel really hot?" Bonnie asked Chica as she had nodded. "I have no idea what is going on but I feel so weird" She added as they had both leaned on the wall as they were trying to cool both both of them breathing a little hard. When Troy had appeared before them both they had turned and looked at him Chica had shivered as she had walked toward him. "We are feeling really hot for some reason" She added trying to talk but her mind was on other things as her eyes went down his body as Bonnie had come up behind him her hands on his crotch as she had smiled. "He's so hard" She whispered.

Sophia had looked at Mangle as she had smiled and chuckled. "Yeah I mean it has to suck to be like that but at least you are in one piece" She said as she had soon coughed as she had shaken her head as she had shivered as she had looked down. "Oh god no" She whispered as she had got up and leaned against the wall as she had undid her jacket a little trying to cool off allowing some of her cleavage to be seen as she was breathing hard. "Damn its soo hot" She added as she had leaned on the wall her head back.

(Love this song)

((I like it to lol))
Tory raised a brow as looked at Chica and Bonnie. "You two okay?" He asked as they both looked towards him. There faces where flushed and they seemed to be short of breath. Chica started to speak to him so he didn't really notice Bonnie slip behined him. "Well maybe you should step outside!" His voice suddenly went up a bit as Bonnie suddenly grabbed him from behined. "Whoa! What are you doing there?" He asked as he got out of her grip. "You feeling okay?" He asked.

Mangle looked over at Sohpia worried as she whispered something and leaned against the wall. "You okay?" He asked. She pulled off her jacket and his eyes were quickly drawn to her breast. He heard her say it was hot and he barely nodded his head in agreement. He moved forward towards her slowly and started to run his tongue along her neck and towards her exposed cleavage.

Bonnie and Chica had looked at himj as they had both smirked and grinned. "We are feeling hot and you look very delicious" Chica said as Bonnie had smiled as she had slowly had removed her dress leaving her in her under garments as Chica had followed suit as they would both press against him to the wall as they would take turns kissing him, Bonnie and Chica pressed against him as he would feel how warm their skin was as warm as they had both kissed each side of his neck.

Sophia had looked over at Mangle and soon he was in front of her as she had tilted her head back and felt his tongue along her neck as she had put her hands on his shoulders as she had let out a soft pleasurable moan into his ear as she had arched her back. Sophia had soon moved her hands as she had moved toward his shirt working it off him her hands ran all over his chest as she had pressed herself to him.

Back
Top Bottom