Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

○ Muted Musings ○

Muted

t a s t y
Supporter
464Xt9o.png
     
     
     

  

  

STATUS ; { Work is hectic again, just when things were settling down too!! Though I got more hours, I'm trying to set aside a time to reply to all my messages here still. Longer posts might have to wait a bit, those of you roleplaying with me, however please know I'm taking my time to write a meaty and substantial reply! Thank you for your patience. }
     
     
     
    
about ;

     
Yo! So I'm assuming the reason you're here is to learn a little more about me, eh? Or perhaps I've been a little slow replying and you wanna see what's up. Whoops. Either way, welcome to my journal! I'm working to make sure it stays updated, as well as a little space for me to vent on topics that are on my mind. (Almost always of a roleplay variety!) As far as myself, I'm a semi-professional artist that currently is inbetween semesters while I save up for a bigger and better college. I currently work as a Baker in a Bakery, and my hours tend to fluctuate a lot! So, things might be pretty unpredictable in terms of when you might actually see me, or when I have time to reply. I try to always make up for this by putting my all into my posts- rather then struggle with a sleepy reply after work, I try to reply on my off days or simply times when I'm not exhausted!! All I ask is that you be patient with me, allow me time to craft good replies, and I'll be more than willing to give you the same patience and understanding in return! Just know that I will never, ever abandon a roleplay. I've both had this done to me in the past, as well as doing it myself when life took me away. It stinks when you get invested in a story just for things to fall apart, so I've vowed not to let it happen again! While gender appears to be quite important to some people on this site, I'm afraid I don't identify with either! Male or Female never really felt right to me, as I've always experienced feelings, thoughts, etc. that would be specific to one or the other, and though I realize such things aren't attached to one gender, it just feels more comfortable for me to not worry about it at all! Likewise, I could care less what my partner's gender is, just what our characters will be like. It kinda does explain my affinity for playing Trans, Intersex, and androgynous characters however! Anywho, that's enough rambling for now, I'll add more here later!
                                 
     
                                  

RETIRED PLOTS;

Stuff I'm not quite interested in playing at the moment. Always open to tweaks of these ideas however!

(FEMALE SEEKING)

(Fandom)

▲ Her Courage, Her Strength
< Legend of Zelda, Female Link > { Genderswaps, Humiliation }
  
This could go many, many ways, but I always adored the idea of a Female Link. Either she is captured by Ganondorf and properly 'punished' for standing up to him, or things go well and she ends up with Male Zelda. A favourite path of mine would be her going up with Sheik, thought to be female, and getting comfortable when suddenly....whoops....was that ...a boner? Monsters would always be up for fooling around with a cute girl too, wouldn't they? This would be a little more smut based, but I would still love to follow a storyline and develop relationships.

[Link] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2] [3]

R The Benefits of a Rocket
<Pokemon, Team Rocket Member> { Bestiality, Dark Themes, Possible Non-Con }

Being a Rocket sure does have it's perks! You get the Pokemon you want, money, Though many Rockets see their Pokemon as tools, she sees them as....lovers. The closer you can get, the more control and damage you can make with them! She must also 'please' her executives in order to stay above the others in the race to become an elite. This includes things such as taking out unsavory enemies, to pleasing themselves.....or their breeding-ready Pokemon.

[Trainer] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2] [3]

◓ Trials of an Officer
< Pokemon, Police Officer > { Bestiality, Non-Con }

A Police officer in the Pokemon World (doesn't have to be a Jenny!) is dealing with some rough characters in her town and as one of the few officers who hasn't been bribed off, she is a prime target for the criminals in town! I'd love for this to be a sort of variety, perhaps different things she has to deal with every other night, from criminals, to raging Pokemon during mating season!

[Officer] [Alt. Officer] [Scene Inspiration] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Pairings;

Gurren Lagann

• [*] Yoko x Timeskip!Viral
    [*] Yoko x Older!Simon
    [*] Yoko x Younger!Simon

Cartoons/Animation

Adventure Time

Legend of Zelda

• [*] Female!Link x Ganondorf
    [*] F!Link x Prince Zelda
    [*] F!Link x Dark Link
    [*] Princess Zelda x Dark Link

Awakening

• [*] Lucina x Chrom
    [*] Lucina x Sibling Morgan
    [*] Lucina x Grima!Robin
    [*] Fem!Robin x Chrom
    [*] Fem!Robin x Henry

Fates

• [*] Fem!Corrin x Ryoma
    [*] Fem!Corrin x Xander
    [*] Elise x Ryoma
    [*] Fem!Corrin x Male!Corrin

(Male Seeking)

(Fandom)

◓ The Prince (Currently not seeking!)
< Pokemon, Trainer N > { Teenage, Pokephilia, Absuse }

So! This would be fairly pre-Black/White in terms of the canon Pokemon Games; though it's uncertain quite how old N really is, I've always had his Canon age at 21. Thus, in this case, we will go back 5 years, before the entire plot unraveled.(He would be 16 at this time) Basically I'm looking for someone to play N's Pokemon and Ghetsis. N would be able to talk to/understand his Pokemon, as hinted in the games. In my head, Ghetsis has been abusive and manipulative all of N's life, something that he is used to by now, and simply accepts as to not worry his Pokemon friends. I'm looking for many more darker kinks in this- from accepting abuse from fellow Team Plasma Members, wilder Pokemon he wishes to befriend, etc.!

[Trainer N]

◎ My Goddess! (Full)
< Kid Icarus, Pit > { Romance, Teasing, Humilation }

Good 'ol Palutena x Pit!! One of my favourite and cutest pairings, I love the idea of her just going to town teasing him until he can't help himself and....whoops, she didn't see that boner did she? Oh Gods, I'm pretty sure she did! For more fun, feel free to request a Dark Pit to be added into the mix, I'll play both!

[Pit] [ Scene Inspiration ] [1] [2] [3]

▲ Feelings...
< Gurren Lagann, Simon OR Viral > { Bondage, Romance, Abuse }

So....perhaps things didn't go so well for Simon and his crew? Perhaps....all his friends died... However, seeing as he didn't get his prize, Kamina, Viral decides to take the next best thing: Simon. Things would start off as simple teasing to torture Simon, but as things escalate, and odd feelings stir within him, Viral tries to consider what human feelings he might hold within himself. (Modified Version: These two hooking up post-battle in space!)

[Viral] [Simon] [Scene Inspiration] [1] [2] [3]

△ My Prize
< Legend of Zelda, Link > { Yaoi, Domination, Degradation }

After many years, Ganondorf has managed to finally to capture, and kill, the princess. Truth be told, it was an accident, and muddled up his plans significantly. He did get one prize though....the hero, weak and heartbroken at the loss of his dear friend. Since things turned so sour, he has taken Link to be his personal punching bag....and pleasurable slave. Things can't stay like this forever however, for courage still lives on, hidden in a broken heart, and murmurs that the princess is possibly alive seem to whisper among the hopeful citizens... Note: I'd really love to play Link as a mute!

[Link] [Scene Inspiration] [1] [2] [3]

Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist

One Punch Man
Anime and Manga
[*] Saitama x Genos ( Full )

Kid Icarus

(Originals)

◣ Morals
< Modern Fantasy, Demon Slayer or Demon > { Yaoi, Romance, Drama, Long-Term, Dark, Bloody }

Demon Slayers. Edgy, Young, and Rearing to kick ass. MC/YC is a Young Initiate into the ranks of these slayers. He's quite average compared to most, and simply joined to get a well-paying job that could test his limits. However after being in the program for a few weeks now he's noticed that things are much more dark than it seems... Most of them are hardly honorable, seem to take sadistic pride in killing, and other unsavory traits...Above all else; he's starting to doubt the 'evil' of the demons he hunts. I'd love for some darker stuff- perhaps hes contracted to the point where he cannot leave least HE becomes hunted. Thus various higher ranking slayers take 'advantage' of him...either through abusive or sexual means.
One variation on this: Reluctant to kill a Young Male demon much like himself, the demon won't leave him alone and starts to follow him whenever he gets the chance. In this scenario either you or me could play the demon!

[Demon Slayer] [Demon] [ Scene Inspirations ] [1] [2] [3]

Large, Bad Boy Softie x Teasing Cute Girl Classmate
Teasingly Hot Twins x Blushing Cute Nerd Gal
Teenage Demi-Demon x Demon Slayer

Test Post for testing code stuffs!

         
9X2vJ6f.png
í sєє ít ín thє stαrs
∘ ∘ ∘ ∘ ∘

Yo! Welcome to my seeking thread and might I first say, thanks for checking me out! Though I've never been one for introductions, there are important details to go over before we dive into the dirty details.

First off, a small disclaimer: My job is incredibly unpredictable, so on a moments notice I could go quiet. Though I make every effort to keep my partners up to date and stay in contact; with such a physically exhausting job, sometimes I can barely stand to keep awake on even my days off. These tend to only occur near major Holidays however, so if you notice a lull during these times, you know whats up! So- I ask that you PLEASE exercise patience when roleplaying with me; I'm not going to abandon our roleplay , and will notify you if I lose interest. I expect the same courtesy from my partners, this way we don't struggle in writing replies for things we've lost interest in, and can move onto bigger and better things! Also, you might see me online at times, but 70% of the time it is me re-reading PMs and thinking up replies while on my phone at work.

As for writing style and what I expect from others.... if you can give me good, well-written characters, that's all I really care about. 'Literate' might do well to explain what I'm looking for, but by no means does that mean 'a sea of paragraphs'! World-building is something I've found myself loving as well, just get lost in the story with me, and we should be fine. Just please understand that I might not be able to match your length every post, but will put all my effort into giving you a decent reply. It's hard to gauge my 'average' reply length, as sometimes its a few paragraphs, sometimes it's many. It just really depends on how I feel about whats going on honestly! Grammar wise, if it flows well enough, and isn't riddled with mistakes (one or two are alright!) I'm cool with it. You don't need to get wordy with me either, but if you feel a need to, well, be my guest!

Onward to the potentially tricky details... For starters; I would prefer to keep things in PMs. It's a tidy area to keep all my roleplays in one area and I can browse the site while still being easily notified when a Message comes in. As far as playing in threads go... it really depends. I might consider it if I stumble across a Seeking thread that has amazing plots I can't refuse, but if you approach me first asking to roleplay in a thread, it's highly likely to be a 'no'. Lastly.... if you're approaching me for Roleplay, I require that you chose any of my Scenarios/Pairings/Characters I have listed here. When you do choose one, please be sure to include what you are interested in, kinks, etc. I like to know all the little details!

                              

   
   
      
   
   
      
   
                 
  

  
  
 вurníng ín mч mínd
∘ ∘ ∘ ∘ ∘

Rules. The most fun part!
In all seriousness though, these rules are non-negotiable unless otherwise noted.

 If you wish to roleplay with me, you must choose a Scenario, Pairing, or Character. I will not make up things on the spot based on Fandoms, Vauge pairings, etc., alone.

I prefer PMs to anything else. Keeping things on-site is easier overall, and I've never liked messengers. Depending on the Scenario, Kinks, and other details I might be convinced to roleplay in threads. However most of the time, I'll stick to PMs.

 Posts should flow, have decent grammar, and absolutely NO one-liners! If you mess up every once in awhile, it's no problem. However if I can barely read your posts, then we might not be a fit for each other. My average is 2-4+ paragraphs, and would love a partner that could match that!

 Plot and characters with substance are required. I don't want pure smut, and I don't want a mindless sex-doll. Romance and build-up are some of my favourite things, and I much rather form a story together!

 Don't pester about my real gender please! It makes me...incredibly uncomfortable. Likewise, I could honestly care less what gender you are behind the screen- all that does matter to me is what characters we're playing.

 Photo faceclaims really creep me out. I don't mind if you have a realistically drawn faceclaim, however please nothing of real people! For those who have hangups about it- I do usually tend to use more anime centric pictures for my faceclaims, so if that bothers you I can try and find something more realistic.

I no longer do starter posts. I've had a few flake out after I write a big long introductory post- so if you start then I know for sure that you are interested enough! Sometimes I'll offer, but if I don't, then you can assume I expect you to start. (If I contact you, I'm willing to start however.)

 If I lose interest, I will tell you, and I hope to receive the same from you! Please don't guilt-trip however.... I'm telling you so that you might take the time waiting for my reply to use towards other roleplays. If you still want to play however I am more than open to choosing other plots or formulating something new! Most of the time I drop because I know the plot doesn't interest me anymore, and that I can't see myself continuing it with any joy (which means lower-quality posts!). This rarely happens however, so please don't be nervous! It wasn't against you, I just want to be honest with my partners and don't wish to waste their time.

No means no! I hate that I even have to put this down, but I've gotten enough 'incidents' that I have to. This goes for both kink 'No's and me turning you down on a roleplay. Kinks I can be a little lenient on, but if I say 'I can't work with it'. Well. I can't! If I'm rejecting your roleplay offer, with no question about plots you might have/asking to seek my other plots, then assume it's a final no. Most of the times I won't be able to get into the roleplay, and wish for you to spend your efforts elsewhere rather then chasing me. It could be writing style, kinks, or just disinterest, but it doesn't mean I hate you as a person, I am just a picky one! When people keep pestering after a hard 'No' however, it drives up my anxiety...
(Thank you to those that have been understanding about this ❤ )

2TP3W0p.png

  lιnĸѕ
  Female Seeking
  Other Seeking
  F-List
  Journal

                          
                    
                    
                    

                                         ∘ ∘ ∘

   α chαncє tσ crєαtє α futurє   

          

Unused/Temp discontinue coding;

[Female Seeking]
Plots and Scenarios

{ These have detailed ideas and storylines attached to them. I'm open to small tweaks, but otherwise would prefer for them to stay the same. }

< Series Name, Character I'll be playing > { Recurring Themes and Kinks}

◑ Total. Opposites.
< Kid Icarus, Female Dark Pit > { Tsundere, Multiple Characters, Romance }

So, what if Pit's 'darker' self turned out to be COMPLETELY opposite? Both in appearance, attitude...and gender? Though perhaps Dark Pit herself isn't too different from her male self as she thinks, and just maybe, she likes him a little too much... Everyone would be the same gender, and I wouldn't mind pairing her off with other characters in the series! Pit x Dark Pit is my main goal, though I wouldn't be opposed to having her with Lady Palutena, or even a Lord Palutena!

[Dark Pit] (More or less the same, just female and a higher-pitched voice.)

★ Gems with Feelings
< Steven Universe, Gem OC > { Romance, Transformation, OCs only }

SO! I absolutely love the setting and world of Steven Universe, and would love to do something set in it.... I'd much rather keep the Official characters out of it, or in the background if you absolutely must have them. The basic idea I have is much akin to Ruby and Sapphire- two gems are assigned to work together and one (or both) of them end up feeling some very un-gem-like feelings! This could be set on homeworld or on Pre-War Earth. Some stuff I'd like to play with is building a relationship, transforming bodies, and not being able to fuse. A bit on the fusing- I'd like if mine or yours simply isn't able to do it, and just...feels like they should be able to! Perhaps this is why they have more 'sexual' activities instead?

(I haven't sketched her yet, but my OC is basically a Pink Pearl with her gem right on her cheek! She is currently not owned by anyone as her owner was shattered, and she lurks about on her own, reluctant to be assigned to another owner. )

✿ Heroless
< Super Mario, Princess Peach > { Strong Female, Alt. Universe, Romance }

An interesting AU Ive been cooking up ever since some certain pictures. In this AU....there is no Mario Bros. There simply never have been any! (Or at least, they died before becoming a big name) Thus, Peach is a bit more of a badass and has to keep her kingdom safe all by her lonesome. Meanwhile her and Bowser still maintain a rivalry. He definitely wants her- but shes seemingly not interested. She's more concerned about relations between the highly different kingdoms, while Bowser simply yearns for an 'official' relationship. Meanwhile though....They are lovers in secret! Perhaps during briefings and meetings, they hook up from time to time, or go on missions together. Its passionate, but unfortunately, must stay behind closed doors! Feel free to include her getting in trouble with the various mario world monsters! I might allow Luigi to exist even...
I do require a certain Bowser. Rather than him be completely evil, I wish for him to be more loving, goofy, and simply a Brute with a heart of gold! (By no means a Sub) However he can get a bit rough, and perhaps that's just how Peach likes it....

[Peach] [Scene Inspirations ] [1] [2] [3] [4]
I might like Doxy's art a smidge too much...

                                                       

Pairings

{ These have only very vague ideas, some with multiple plots even! Quite a few of these are based in the world itself, but does not use canon characters! Feel free to PM me with a pairing if you want more info. I'm fine with any scenarios you have in mind as well- please just note it must include the pairing outlined here }

Fandom name
[ Character I'll play ] x [ Character you'll play ]

Anime

Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist

• Original Characters only, Anime & Manga
    [*] Exorcist x Half-Demon
    [*] Exorcist x Demon

My Hero Academia ( Craving! )

• Original Characters Only, Anime Only
    [*] Student x Student
    [*] Student x Villain posing as Teacher
    [*] Student x Student Villain

Soul Eater

• Original Characters Only, Anime Only
    [*] Demon Weapon x Meister
    [*] Demon Weapon x Deamon Weapon
    [*] Older, Ownerless Weapon x Weaponless Newbie

Fairy Tail Universe

Games

Overwatch

• [*] Tracer x Reaper
    [*] Tracer x Hanzo
    [*] D.Va x Reaper
  • Ana x Reinhardt
  • D.Va x Sombra
  • Mei x Any

Fire Emblem

Pokemon
  • Champion x Losing Trainer
  • Losing Trainer x Trainer
  • Losing Trainer x Winner's Pokemon
  • Defeated Protagonist x Enemy Team
  • Defeated Professor x Enemy Leader
  • Gijinka x Pokemon Trainer

Skyrim

• [*] Dragon Born x Alduin
    [*] Dragon Born x Dragons
    [*] Khajiit Merchant x Any

Characters

{ Characters in set Universes that I'm not quite sure who I want to pair with, or scenarios to play with. All I know is I know them well and love to play them! }

Fairy Tail

Overwatch

Mario

Fire Emblem

Fates

Pokemon

Plots and Scenarios

{ These have detailed ideas and storylines attached to them. I'm open to small tweaks, but otherwise would prefer for them to stay the same. }

< Setting Name/Theme, Character I'll be playing > { Recurring Themes and Kinks}

➕ Sticky Favours
< Hospital, Young Nurse > { Manipulation, Dubcon }

A student from a local High School is nearing graduation, and as part of getting into her dream college she has been working as an intern at a busy hospital! Unfortunately for her, the Manager is often overwhelmed, so many inappropriate activities go by unnoticed! In addition, the supervisors tend to ask for inappropriate favors in exchange for better grades/recommendations.

<Note: She can be anywhere from age 16-18, this is entirely up to what you feel comfortable with! >

[Nurse] [Scene Inspiration] [1] [2] [3]

✉ Teacher's Pet
< High School, Young Student > { Tsundere, Ageplay, Slice of Life }

This is a smidge more smut focused than the others- but I do require romance. A rather feisty and spunky girl, she's loved by most of the school despite having a bad rep of getting into fights. She doesn't get the best grades, but she passes her classes as needed. What happens when her new teacher challenges her to do her best however? For one, she gets irritated, but two.... she starts to feel a bit of an attachment to the attractive, young teacher! How you wanna go about this is up to you- the Teacher can feel the same way at first- or she can start stalking him a bit and suddenly becoming the model student making him wonder! I do require that the teacher be no younger than 25, nor older than 30; also the Teenager is locked at 16 years old. The type of teacher I'm looking for is someone a bit strict, but still quite new to teaching a class all by himself- by no means a perfect man that will sweep in and take full control without any problems.

As I've done this before- I expect a lot of replies to this one- however please don't be discouraged if I object to your request for it as I've grown picky, thank you!

[Student] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2] [3]

                                                       

Pairings

{ These have only very vague ideas, some with multiple plots even! Feel free to PM me with a pairing if you want more info. I'm fine with any scenarios you have in mind as well- please just note it must include the pairing outlined here }

Setting/Theme
[ Character I'll play ] x [ Character you'll play ]

Characters

{ Characters- usually based upon pictures alone- that I want to play but don't quite have a scenario that fits yet! These will be listed by the general setting I want them in. }

Modern

Exotic

Fantasy

fuck

im so excited for all these roleplays and I love them I want to reply to them

but work has been stressful as hell lately and every time I try to start a reply it's a jumbled mess compared to the scene in my mind

I don't want to give my partners bad replies but I hate making them wait....

sorry

im gonna try to reply to stuff again sorry?!

Ive suddenly stepped in for my supervisor.

work loves me

lol

HOLY FUCK

hey.

I'm still somehow Alive and still want to roleplay but life is taking every opportunity to cockblock me harrrrd.

So first I get a chest infection and even go to the hospital. Fun. Then Christmas hours, double fun. And theeeeen I get sick. Again. Yeehaw.

The past few days I've been wrecked with fevers n shit, so I'm not quite sure when I can reply. I want to trust me but.

My mind is just woozy and dead rn haha.

I HAVE BEEN THINKING A LOT THOUGH. Gonna overhaul my rules and general text in my seeking threads as well as touch up the graphics maybe once I'm able to find the time! Stuff will change but my current partners will keep everything as it has been.

Also gonna use this place to store old roleplay scenarios in case me or my partner needs to look over them!

Not sure what else to put here, just thanks to my partners for being patient. I only want to give my best and I've not been able to do that for a couple months now....

Rest assured however, when you get that reply it will be golden!

STATUS UPDATE 1-22-17

EY

Good news and bad news;

Good News; I'm coming back! Or trying to. The past month has been insanely turbulent with finicial troubles and sickness. (As I type this I'm going through yet ANOTHER chest infection.....Fun eh?) I'll just say I had a ticket I didn't know about go into warrant status and quadruple in fines. Fun. But I'm making an effort to come back! However....

Bad news time; Some if not many of my roleplays will be dropped. If we were simply in the planning stage we should be okay as things can be tweaked as needed, however I need a sort of 'refresh' to move back here. Anyone I'm dropping with will get a PM saying so. Anyone I'm keeping will also get a PM- so you'll get a response either way, promisee!

Thank you everyone for hanging in there with me! Look forward to poking around again soon‼❤

- mute

Things continue to be hellish....

Ended up getting Pneumonia, and since then it somehow triggered a severe ear infection that hopefully is getting taken care of this week. Also somewhere in the middle, my mother fractured her hip and I had to help her for a couple more weeks.

I say hopefully because a whopper came and hit me head on. I got laid off last week.

Ironically enough, this has allowed me to take a breather, and to distract myself a little I'm going to attempt to get back into the RP game! I'm just not sure health-wise whats going to happen, so I'm hesitantly saying I might be back.

Thanks again to my partners and those still keeping in touch with me, I appreciate it! Looking forward to a chance at getting into these stories again!

Came back at a whirlwind of a time- between a new job and moving heh! Since most of my stuff is packed however I've found myself falling into roleplay again and know for sure I'll have more time once I've moved.

I just wish more people put effort in their PMs when replying to my seeking threads.... it drives me nuts when I put countless hours into the ideas/designs only to get very vague replies and requests. Augh. It's worth enduring to get to those wonderfully juicy players though...many of whom I miss and hope to reconnect with.

All hell broke loose but, long story short, I'm moved and things are a bit more stable now. (How many times have I said that now though...?)

Looking to simply rework almost everything and hopefully get back into contact with those I was chatting with before life went through the wringer....!

Hope all is well, sorry things got crazy!

Ahhh thank you both!

Holy shit I decide to try and peek in since I've been....sorely missing roleplays and.

This is all kinda shocking, woah.

Prolly gonna take longer than usual for me to get into the swing of things again as I need to re-edit threads and such, but I'm excited to see what comes of all this in the end!

p h e w

These last few weeks have been insane- I've been working non-stop for a coming convention- which has my biggest selection of merch yet! On top of getting overwhelmed at my job oof

If I make my projected sales or exceed them though I'm considering just leaving for full time freelance work....shrugs!

Either way this is my last working con till December so I'll FINALLY be able to stick my nose back into roleplay!! Thanks to everyone for being patient ❤️

Back
Top Bottom