Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nora's jaw dropped. Did...did dragons work differently back in her homeland? She just stared up blankly at Grank for quite a few very awkwardly long moments - at a complete loss of how to respond. This dragon was unaware of Dofus'...or even Wakfu. She was silently screaming inside of her own mind as she tried her best to put on a brave smile, "W...well that's okay, I mean, maybe it's just different where I come from...A..anyways, thank you for your time, Mr. Dragon. I'm sorry for any inconvenience." With that she made a very polite bow, and shifted her bag on her shoulder before glancing around as if to figure out where she was supposed to go next. A library would possibly contain some information on what she sought out, though...if not even this dragon knew anything about her race, or even her source of magic, then she was pretty sure an archive of human information wouldn't prove...insufficient.

Felix got off of Grank's tail as his twin sister did about to thank the dragon again but the girl popping out of nowhere was more then enough shock to stop those words come out of his throat. After the shock wore off he as just mystified wondering how she pulled that off. He stood still listening and watching delaying going into the tavern. Lex found he was confused at all the strange words the girl was spewing. Curiously he looked to Grank to see the answer. The ravenette's face fell some only because the girl was back to square one. Felix viewed the pinkette's shock. He watched her turn away,

"Hey er miss wait!" Felix called out moving from Fay's side to walk to the other girl even if she was small, Felix had no idea of her title or age so he wanted to be polite, "If uh, if you need a place to stay this is the best," he motioned to Grank, "Grank here, took me and my sister here too. We are new as well, the day is getting old and it be no good out in a strange place in the dark, yes?" he felt bad for her cause as he knew what that was like to end up empty handed on info, "why not stay here and start new in the daylight, that is if you wish." Felix blinked his golden eyes at the girl with a friendly smile.

OOC: Yay new person! The intro was awesome~

Nora blinked a bit as she was suddenly called out to and in response she turned to face the boy jogging up to her. She planted a hand on her hips, pondering her current options and then glanced upwards at the sun's position in the sky. This boy was right, it was starting to set, and she'd be having a hard time moving about the city at night without looking overly suspicious. She nodded a bit to herself, letting out a soft sigh, "Thanks...That's actually not a bad idea...what with my raft sinking in the harbor 'n all. Ah, the name's Nora by the way. I'm fresh off a set of islands far to the south, an area known as the Isles of Twelve." She smiled in response, offering up her own hand in a friendly

However, a new issue arose from taking this course of action as well. She blinked a bit to herself and looked into her own coin pouch...how could she have forgotten something so basic..? Did this country even accept kama's as payment? What sort of monetary system did they use? She started to panic a bit to herself and quickly pulled out one of the golden coins from her pouch to show it to Felix, "Do you think the Inn would take coins like this as payment..? I'm not sure what passes as money in these parts.." She admitted, rather defeated by her own oversights. She really should have done more research before taking off, but there weren't many documents pertaining to anything outside the Isles on her secluded island.

((Thankies :3 I'm glad you both liked my intro! I'll try to keep the quality up as well! ))

Grank just watched on as the humans talked, and how Felix offered some advice and a invitation of sorts to their own shenanigans. The new girl, Nora, flashed those coins, and Grank's eyes were on them. "I do not think their origin will matter. I trade worthless junk all the time no matter its value. I am sure it will do fine."
"Speaking of which," he murmured, raising his arm and bringing his fist on the roof of the tavern several times in a very rude, bombastic awakening for whoever inside. "'ey! I have come to trade goods. Anyone who thinks they got something of worth, come out and business will be done!"

The commotion turned lots of heads. People inside panicked a bit. Grank sure was forward... perhaps too forward.

Felix gave a nod to those words Grank told the bubblegum pinkette, "And besides the lodge here is free which is great so you can save that for food or-" the ravenette jumped in surprise sentence incomplete when Grank pounded on the roof spinning in his spot to stare up then watch all the commotion and panic. Felix blinked his gold orbs in astoundment before a tickling sensation seized up his throat and to his mouth clamping a hand over it the male tried to stifle his laughter at such a brash manner he found it humorous rather then frightening and watched curious to see who would trade.

Nora nodded some to herself, deciding it was best to take the night and recoup before setting out fresh in the morning, "You make a good point.." She smiled at the Golden-eyed fellow. Grank was definitely a to-the-point type of dragon, but that was perfectly fine, it was what this little Eliatrope was used to! She slipped in through the main door during the initial Dragon knock and took a glance around. Inside looked just fine, a nice warm fire crackled at the far end, a bar was set up - now complete with fresh ceiling debris in each much thanks to that incessant pounding on the roof. Mmmm, debris. She chuckled softly as she watched a couple adventurer types gather a few bobbles and trinkets to see what this mighty dragon would have to trade for them.

She eventually made her way over to the bar itself, glancing over her should to see if giggles had followed her in or not, just before placing an order for a simple drink and meal (She was fond of trying out foreign cuisine.) and got herself the house special. Well she wasn't disappointed by any means.

Amused, Felix watched the men and even a few woman crowd around Grank offering up their spoils to see what he would indeed trade for. The ravenette watched for a bit longer his eyes taking on a narrowed shift as he tried to spy anything interesting that the people had to offer but nothing that seemed to be of any help or use to him, "Come on, let's go in," this he spoke to his sister before leading the way into the tavern. Among their travels the siblings encountered places like this so upon spotting Nora again, Felix walked over and sat on the seat next to hers, "looks good," he said casually to induce some conversation. Taking a sack out of his bag reaching in pulling out a biscuit with some meat between it, he ordered water and flipped the bartender a pence even though it was free it was always nice to get on someone's good side. Though it was a piece of the little coin they had left.

OOC Omg I'm sorry everyone. I know I've been trying to reply, but just stuff so I'm reallllllllyyyyy sooooooorrryyyyy

Fay followed her brother into the tavern and sat beside him. It was clear she was tired. She hated the diamond that drew from her. She reached into hers and produced the same taking a bite out of it. Maybe food would help. She glanced at Nora briefly before grinning. She liked the dragon. She glanced at the girl again. "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself have i?" she asked extending a hand to the girl. "I'm Fay nice to meet you."

OOC I promise I'll stay in this role play.

The people around Grank didn't seem to be the last bit afraid. Grank had done this enough that people knew he just wanted to barter and nothing more. He laid out many items, some which were nothing more than complete junk. The closest thing that could describe it was a Flee Market.
But every now and then, there was a valuable thing. Grank held a large sac full of unpolished gems and other pretty-looking rocks, or even metals as it was apparent. One metal actually melted in a mans hand, only to become hard again once it was out of his hand. He traded this for ten gold pieces.

Fay had turned and was watching the dragon sell his goods. "Wow so he comes here and sells them?" she asked eyes wide. Nothing like this had been scene where she and her brother had come form. It was better she decided smiling lightly.

Lex turned to watch some more as well watching the man give him ten gold! He gave a low whistle, "Well it is a trade he must know well." the male admired watching for a moment in quiet before he leaned over towards his sister to speak more quietly, "I know he seems well and good off. Can handle himself, that Grank, but he mentioned how he could not go out into the forrest and get deer for a meal due to his size. I am planning to repay his kindness by fetching some deer for him. Minus the blood of course." Felix leaned away again after he spoke to Fay a bit of a fanged smile on his lips since he liked the idea of his own plan.

Fay grinned licking her lips slightly. "Yeah I'll come with you." she said leaning toward him. She wondered what the forest was like. "Do you think the forests are different too?"

"Alright but first we need rest," he took the last bite of his merger biscuit stuffed with meat. Felix thought about it for a moment then nodded, "I bet some things are different.... like plants and even animals maybe, we should only go for ones we know like deer." he looked around golden eyes drooping before he forced them back open, "let's go rest by the fire it's warm there and looks comfy enough." he gave Nora a friendly nod before slipping off the stool leading over and settling his things down.

Grank found himself busy for a good many minutes. He traded all sorts of things, but really, he got as much junk back as he gave out. Some people exchanged rusty metal, even, though he took it all the same as if it didn't matter.
By the end of it all, Grank had gathered two small bags of gold which probably amounted to a little less than 500 cold coins.

Fay smiled at Nora. "See you." she gathered her stuff and settled by her brother. "It's nice and cozy." she murmured eyes closing. She pulled them open again. "Until we know this place better if we're staying." she said before her eyes closed again and she felt herself start to sleep.

OOC I haven't missed much have i?

OOC: Nope, it has been pretty slow unfortunately.

The twins rested. Felix woke up first it seemed and turns to his sister smiling lightly at her sleeping face then gently proding her awake, "Sister, wake up, let's haunt." he breathed close to her ear.

OOC: I Know, I really love your concept and our chaacters, what should we do?

OOC: I know, I saw you had everyone go to the same inn. What should we do now?

A tall man about 6'4" walks up to the gate of the town with silver hair but his age looks to be anywhere from 16-24 he has a Cloak on concealing his wings and tail and scaled body. This was kaz he was a rare breed of demon that had kids with dragons the result was a dragon demon with a scaled body dragon wings and tail retractable claws and fangs and spines down his back. Kaz when he was young had the soul of a dragon into his body to help him survive and grow strong and he is heading twords the local tavern in town they were ment to form a strong bond and live as one but an old long dead dragon named kazar killed the yound dragon spirit and took its spot trying to take control of kaz's body

ooc: Well my friends, I am afraid my fear has come to be. This RP has pretty much died.

ooc: Shoot!...do you think restarting would gain any interest? I am always a player if you do~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom