Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My twisted world...(Plots...Gifs...stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceTwist

Banned
Banished
Ok so here it goes. Obviously I am looking for RPs, why else would I be here right? To spare some people the necessity to read through lots of text before they find out that I might be the wrong partner for them I´d like to throw the most important thing out right away: I am pretty submissive and therefore prefer dominant partners. Submissive does not mean apathetic! Its my preference and as I have read that some guys consider this a dealbreaker, I thought its better to start with that.

I like to use celebrities as faceclaims, probably I will give you a list further down in this post. Obviously we can talk about other celebs beside my list. Its probably also a good idea to check out my F-List. You can find my kinks there and see if yours match ;)
If you have done that you will know by now that I am heavily into noncon, force, rape fantasies. I dont know why, it is how it is and the thought of being defenseless and (ab)used for a guys or several guys satisfaction is a huge turnon for me. I have been called twisted by people who know about this but what can I say? I know what I can say: ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD! Dont be creepy in a bad way ok? :) I like smut! I´d say the balance would be 70/30 or 60/40 (smut/plot) I also like humor! I know its not always easy to connect violent behaviour with humorous outbursts, all I am saying is I dont mind jokes and funny stuff ;)

I am a non native english speaker who does not require perfect literacy. I do however like to read full sentences, dont get me wrong, I dont mind the occasional mistake as I make tons myself, but a post should always be readable, shouldnt it? I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs, which differs depending on mood, what I have been dealt and my time. Which brings me to the next important thing. I have a life outside RPing. This means I might be able to answer daily for a couple of days and then maybe only once or twice a week. If it takes more than a couple of days I usually let you know ;) I expect you to do the same. I can be patient but if its takes you longer than a few days, let me know, if I dont hear from you at all within 7 days I consider the play as failed and will treat it/you accordingly

Let me make myself perfectly clear, because apparently some have missed it or ignored it on purpose, therefore I will point it out a little more distinctly:
DONT PM ME WITH ONELINERS SAYING STUFF LIKE: Hey Id like this plot, is it open? If you want to play with me put in some effort, write me what you have in mind for the play. What brought about your interest? Hand me some ideas regarding the details of the play so we can engage in a conversation which might lead to a good play. Dont bore me! If you dont put in some effort into the brainstorm process beforehand I will probably ignore you, as I am not interested in wasting my time, sorry!​

PLOTS
I have some ideas which I will describe briefly. However, nothing is set in stone and I am very openminded for other ideas or tweaks of mine, so feel free to PM me with your thoughts. I´m gonna pull the plug on some plots temporarily, simply because they are played out right now or I am currently not interested. The title of said plots will be colored RED!!!

EVIL COP
As the designated driver for her friends MC has fulfilled her duty for the night. All her friends are safe and sound in their beds, only MC is still on the road. On her way back home MC gets pulled over by YC. With the backseat filled with drunks not even 30 minutes ago, the car smells suspicious and just one glance on MC´s legs, which are exposed by MC´s denimshorts is enough and YC decides that its time for some unlawful fun with an innocent citizen. After handcuffing her, YC drives MC out somewhere to a secluded area and gives her more than one reason to think of all cops as bastards.

YES MASTER CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
In the year 1855 YC buys a dozen new slaves for his plantation. One of them is MC. Cleary frightened and shy MC tries to keep her head down but her beauty has already caught YC´s eye. As MC is YC´s property there is nothing that he can´t do to her. Fully aware of that YC takes full advantage of the situation and shortly after MC has arrived on your plantation YC makes it a living hell for her.

(I´d suggest a dark-skinned faceclaim on this one for obvious reasons)

THEY HAVE ENTERED THE SHIP
Set in the future MC is a talented navigator on the "ISS Sparrow", one of earths huge spaceships that is destined to patrol a certain area in the galaxy. MC´s shift has not yet begun but she gets called to the bridge anyway. Before she arrives there the emergency alarm is initiated. Via the speaker system the captain announces that there had been an attack on the ship. His speech is not fully transmitted however as several systems of the spaceship fail. On her way to her workstation MC gets intercepted by YC, one of the attackers. As a member of a humanoid alien race, YC´s biology is not that different and in MC he sees an opportunity that cant be missed. With no regard of MC´s well being YC forces his alien genital in MC´s human body.
(Your Character would be like I said a humanoid one but could have some tweaks, I am open minded ;) )

THE DEPTH OF THE JUNGLE
MC is a tourist that was separeted from her group while wandering deep in the wild jungle. After two days of hopeless wandering, scouts of an indigenous african tribe notice and capture her. MC get presented to the chief. He decides that MC gets tied up properly in a seperated, a bit secluded hut. There, first the chief will use MC to his satisfaction before other tribe members are free to exploit the white skinned stranger.

PARTY "WITH" MY BOYFRIENDCURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
So MC and her BF are invited to a party. We know most of the people and unknown to her BF MC has flirted with several guys before and this evening will be no different. At least thats what MC first thinks. Over the course of the evening however MC will have had sex and given blowjobs to several guys at the party maybe even two at the same time, without her BF noticing. Surprisingly the whole notion of cheating on her BF while he is in the same house, turns out to be a huge turn on for MC.

THIS HOUSE IS OLDCURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
MC has just moved in an ancient mansion with her father. The talk of the town is that the mansion is haunted but MC´s father waves that aside as superstitious nonsense only believed by stupid people. At first MC thinks nothing of it as well, that changes after only a few days in the house. Strange noises that can be heard during the night and creepy air drafts that wander through the rooms are only the beginning. When invisible hands touch MC the first time in the night she is ready to move out, but her father does not take her seriously. The fondling and groping gets more seriously and sexually every night until it escalates and MC is getting raped by a ghost.

(This on is a bit odd, I dont know why but I toyed around with that for a while now. I like the idea of an invisible culprit (maybe even more than one). It could take a kind of darker turn, leaving her bruised from having been held down on the bed by her wrists, marks on her neck from getting choked, cum that somehow manifests once it leaves the ghosts body, leaving her face/body/clothes marked by cum. Something like that :D )

THOSE DAMN PIRATES
Set in the year 1704 MC is the daughter of a high ranked officer in the British Royal Navy. He is posted at Port Royal, Jamaica. Now its time for her to follow her farther to live on Port Royal as well. On the way the ship MC is traveling on is attacked by pirates and eventually the crew gets slaughtered and MC captured. Alone with a ship full of depraved and voracious pirates MC is kept in chains under deck and can be freely used by whomever it pleases.

YO BLONDIE!
After her mother died MC traveled across the country to move into her fathers home. She knew that her father is very poor before she came, what she did not know is that he is living in a part of the town where less then 2% of the population is white. So now every time she comes home from college MC has to endure the catcalling, the groping in the train, and getting shown clearly that she does not belong into the community. It all goes south one evening when her purse gets snatched, pursuing the thief into an alleyway she notices way too late that it was a trap. Surrounded by several muscular black guys MC is in for some rough treatment.

IN THE GHETTO
Warsaw, Poland in 1941. The germans have established a ghetto for the jewish people in which they are confined. Overcrowded and undersupplied life in the ghetto is hard as it is. MC is dealing quite well and is one of the few people that is still hopeful. As part of her daily routine MC is bringing food to an older friend of the family that is bed-ridden. A group of nazi soldiers crosses her path and as jewish people are not people at all in their eyes, they have no scruples to force themselves on MC, dragging her off to a small house and tormenting her without restraints.

YOU ARE CRAZY!
This is somewhat vague so far. The play is gonna take place in a mental hospital where MC is wrongfully admitted to. YC is either a caregiver or a doctor in the hospital. I havent figured all the facts out yet but its something along the lines of either YC is simply raping MC, knowing full well that if MC would tell, it would only seem like MC is more crazy. The other idea I have for this goes more into the direction of MC being made compliant via giving her drugs, leaving her unable to defend herself.

CAMP DELTA
This one is happening on the naval base Guantanamo Bay of the US Military. I have two different settings in mind for this one. In the first one MC would be a kidnapped woman either somewhere from the middle east or actually from a first world country with middle eastern background. Being accused of terrorist activity, one or several soldiers,YC, would apply their own kind of "enhanced interrogation". The other possibility would be simply with reversed roles, MC a soldier that is guarding the detainees, when somehow the systems fail and one or several prisoners, YC, can leave their cells and force themselves on the guard on duty.

(In case MC would be a detainee a somewhat "middle eastern" looking faceclaim would make sense, though I think this can be achieved by several non middle eastern girls as well.

FLIGHT 187
With the plane reaching a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet there is nowhere to go onboard of a modern aircraft. MC is a stewardesse on that flight, who is starting to relax a little once nighttime arrives and most passengers are sleeping. That does not count for everyone onboard though, one of the passengers, YC, is wide awake and had eyes MC thoroughly the whole flight. Once the opportunity presents itself YC snatches MC and drags her into the narrow bathroom, maybe even gags her and takes her against her will right there and then.

THE YAKUZAS REVENGE
Set in Tokyo, the husband of MC is working for one of the Yakuza families and brings dishonor over himself. After refusing to purify himself by cutting off his small finger, he leaves the city. In order to find out where he went the Yakuza members pay a visit to his young wife, MC, who has no idea about his whereabouts and has to pay dearly for the lack of information she is providing.

(Obviously it would make sense to choose an "asian" looking faceclaim for this one.)

THIS IS WAR
For this one there a several possibilities again. The setting is world war 2. The core of it all is that MC is gangraped by the invading troops of whatever force you prefer. It could be a german girl who has to suffer through the hands of the soviet troops, or a russian girl getting manhandled by members of the german army, a german girl used by american troops is just as possible as a french one that gets mistreated by the nazis.

IT´S IN THE BARNCURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
MC is the daughter of a farmer somewhere in the deep countryside. With the vast amount of work piling up, the farmer has decided to hire some temp workers, YC, who are performing hard labour every day for not that much money. One of the advantages for them though is the sight of the farmers daughter every now and then. One (or several thats up to you), seizes an opportunity when she comes by and asks her for a favour. As she is about to pick up the item he had told her about, which is located in the small barn at the farthermost corner of the land, she gets ambushed and learns the lesson that not all the people are good ones.

CHIKAN
Set in Japan again MC is on her way home from work. Like everyday she has to use the subway system and like everyday it is crowded beyond words. Starting out subtle, YC is groping her and gets braver by the minute. It escalates rather quickly from there when not before long MC is forced to perfom oral sex and later on gets fucked within the crowd mercilessly. This is open for the possibility of more than one culprit.

(An "asian" looking faceclaim would make sense here as well although under certain circumstance any other would work as well. )

Faceclaims:

Kirsten Prout
Kristen Stewart
Ellen Page
Antonia Thomas
Taylor Swift
Anna Kendrick
Maisie Williams
Hannah Murray
Willa Holland
Kat Graham
Emma Watson
Megan Fox
Kaley Cuoco
Hayley Williams
Danielle Panabaker
Nathalie Emmanuel
Clara Lago
Dilan Gwyn
Yunjin Kim
Kang Ji-hyun
Jing Tian
Angelababy

GIF´s NSFW!!!!!!

minor update...added the "revenge of a husband" plot with the corresponding faceclaims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom