Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ʀequest Ʈhread〖ŋew & ımproved〗

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedNightmare

Super-Earth
Hello BlueMoon community,

Twisted here once again! I am doing my request thread over so that it is alot better and neater and easier to go by not that my last one wasn't like that but this way it's easier for me to fix up and add new things. This way it would be easier for you guys to see how organized I am :D

Haha Anyway's I will stop going on and give you the table of Contents in which will be in order

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Ŧable ʘf Ƈontents

• [*]Ŗules
    [*]Ӻandoms
    [*]Ƿlots
    [*]Ģifs
    [*]Ρictures
    [*]Čurrent Řoleplays

Anyways that is all that I can think off for now to add so please feel free to PM me if something catches your eye I am always open to Roleplays!

Twisted

Ɍules

1. [*]Please respect my rules and the rules of Bluemoon
    [*]My Fandoms are always CannonxOC, I will be a Cannon for you but you need to return the favor :3
    [*]Please check out my F-List before messaging me
    [*]I like to talk about characters for the genral plots I have posted up
    [*]If anything is Bold and in Red it means I am already doing it
    [*]Anything with a symbol like this means I am craving that specific thing/plot, the more I have the more I am craving it
    [*]Please be able to add details to the roleplay I like to be creative and enjoy it
    [*]Let me know if you will not be able to respond for a while, so I do not think its just dead
    [*]I would like my partner to enjoy themselves as much as I am enjoying
    [*]I do not have AIM,YIM so do not even ask please thank you

Ӻandoms

Anime
Bleach
Black Butler
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Legend of Korra
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho

Games
Assassin's Creed (All)
Call Of Duty (Ghosts)
Darksiders (II)
Five Night At Freddy's
Legend of Zelda

Movies
Avengers
Batman
Death Race
Fast and Furious |All|
Guardians of the Galaxy
Harry Potter -all and books
Hunger Games
Maze Runner (Both movies)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Old & New)
Rise of the Guardians

Television
Arrow
Bones
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Chicago Fire
Chicago P.D
Code Black
C.S.I (Miami)
Flash
Hawaii Five-O
House M.D
Game of Thrones
Sons of Anarachy
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
Vikings
Walking Dead

Ƥlots
Now these will be separated into Fandom Plots, and Normal plots.

Fandom Plots

• Inuyasha:
Kagome has been going back and forth through time for about a month now, she is learning about everyone and has been making a small group of people. Kagome goes home for school to do a test, but then her mother tells her that her cousin Suzume is coming for a visit. How will Kagome take to her cousin coming, and Inuyasha popping back over demanding she come back and held find the jewel shards, what happens with Suzume learns out who she really is and falls for a certain full dog demon. How will he react to all of this new feelings he feels, will he become like his father or will he leave the woman to live on her own, but what if Rin gets connected to the woman?

• Fruits Basket:
Tohru has been living with the Sohma's for a month now, everything seems to be going well for her and the Sohma's Akito seems to be fine with her living with them but what happens when a new girl comes to the school only to realise that this is Tohru's half sister? What happens when Tohru lets it slip she lives with the Sohma's and a certain orange hair male takes to the half sister of Tohru Honda? How will Akito react to a new girl in the Shigure's home? How will all the Sohma's live with the new girl will AKito have her memory erased but what if Love is the way to break the curse?

• Yu Yu Hakusho:
The dark tournament is not to long off now, Yusuke has been getting stronger with training and having two demons and his best friend Kuwabara on the team what else could go wrong, but what happens when words gets out a new girl is in the school, but not just any girl her spiritual power is high and she seems to be the daughter of his master Genkai, how will everyone take the news? What if a certain three eyed demon seems to enjoy her company, will he become weak or will he become stronger?

⁽More comming⁾

Normal Plots

• A Fine Feathered Friend
Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

• Geisha
Muse A and Muse B are orphans who meet by chance on the street. With no one else to look after them, they spend several days fending for one another and gradually becoming friends because of their similar circumstances. When Muse A doesn’t turn up at their usual meeting point one night, Muse B is forced to assume the worst and move on. Years later, the unlikely duo meets again; Muse A has become a beautiful Geisha while Muse B has become a fierce Samurai. The two instantly remember the connection they once shared and begin to fall in love. Unfortunately, Muse A captures the attention of an abusive Shogun (Muse C) who will do anything he can to keep Muse A to himself.

• A Parent Trap
Unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, Muse A resigns to grabbing a TV dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. They don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (Muse B) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. Muse A honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when Muse B’s parents insist that Muse B will be happy to see them, Muse A agrees to join. Muse A packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with Muse B, whom they still have feelings for. Only when Muse B answers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that Muse A is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. It doesn’t take long for Muse A and Muse B to realize that Muse B’s parents are scheming to get them back together. But will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

• Guardian Angel
Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They’ve grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they’ve continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another’s vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B’s life. Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other’s face. Tragically, Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police. One week later, Muse B attends Muse A’s funeral to pay respects after learning their savior’s identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B’s never seen them before. Muse A isn’t sure how it’s possible still, but they’re certain that they’ve been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

•Between the Sheets
Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A’s bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B’s chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

•Broken In
Muse A’s house/apartment has been broken into and ransacked. Feeling unsafe, Muse A asks Muse B to let them stay at their place until the police have apprehended the person responsible.
Will deeper friendship or romance blossom between Muse A and Muse B during the length of the stay?
Or will the experience be a disaster that reveals all the dirty little habits and quirks Muse A and Muse B have kept from one another?

•Road Trip, Road Head
Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since they could tie their own shoelaces. Their bond has remained a strong one over the years, despite the changing stresses of growing up and romantic relationships that have come and gone. When Muse A has to drive across the country for a family reunion, they naturally invite Muse B on the long ride for companionship. While cruising down the interstate, the pair get to talking about the ending of Muse A’s last relationship and how long it’s been since he’s gotten laid. Muse B has a wicked thought as her gaze drifts to the slight bulge at the front of her best friend’s pants. While Muse A’s eyes are on the road, Muse B leans over and surprises Muse A with the best road head of his life.

•Cuffed
Muse A has just gotten out of prison after serving a [insert span of time] long sentence. Muse B is their significant other who’s been faithful to them for all this time, religiously writing letters and taking their collect calls since distance wouldn’t permit face-to-face visits. When Muse A takes their first step out of the penitentiary walls as a free person, Muse B is there waiting with open arms. Muse A has a lot of pent up tension to release after all that time away and Muse B is more than willing to bear the brunt of it.

•Beauty and the Boss
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

•A Hand to Hold
On their way to lunch, Muse A makes a quick stop at the bank to withdraw some cash. Muse A figures that they’ll use the ATM to get in and out with minimal fuss but both machines are out of order, so they must get in line to see a teller. Muse B is line ahead of Muse A. Caught up in their own thoughts, they don’t notice each other, nor the suspicious activity of the person ahead of them who’s just stepped up to the teller window and demanded a large sum of cash. When the teller instinctively reaches for the alarm button behind the counter, the robber draws a weapon and threatens to use it if the police come. Muse A and Muse B, along with everyone else but the teller is commanded to get down on the ground unless they want to be harmed. Realizing that they’ve walked in on a bank robbery, Muse A’s fear overtakes them and they start to break down. Muse B notices Muse A cowering on the floor nearby and it tugs at their heart strings. Despite the danger, Muse B crawls over to Muse A and takes their hand. Muse B puts on a brave face and tells Muse A whatever they can to reassure them. After a few tense minutes, that feel like hours, the robber grabs as much cash as they can and flees the bank without hurting anyone. The police are called as soon as the robber’s gone and little by little (after being questioned) people are allowed to trickle out of the bank. Once they’re free to go, Muse A finds Muse B and thanks them for being so comforting. Muse B offers to make sure that Muse A gets home okay and Muse A accepts. Sitting on the front porch of Muse A’s home, still shaken up, the pair share a long talk about what happened and how lucky they are to be alive. Muse B promises to check in on Muse A every once in a while, if they want, to which Muse A agrees.

•Santa’s Helper
Muse A, a single parent has put it off for as long as they possibly could. Every day, after school their child has begged Muse A to take them to the mall to see Santa and every day, Muse A has said they’ll think about it. This afternoon, Muse A’s little one has made a list as long as their arm of all the reasons they would make the Nice list this year and therefore should be able to see Santa. Touched by their kid’s resolve, Muse A finally caves and brings their deserving child to the crowded shopping center for a meet and greet with Mr. Claus. Overwhelmed by the shiny, over-sized decorations everywhere, the twinkling lights, and the thick crowd of shoppers surrounding them, Muse A and their kid get separated. Muse A panics when calling their child’s name yields no response, and goes in search of mall security for help, but there’s no sign of a security guard anywhere.
Muse B is working at “Santa’s workshop”, snapping photos of kids sitting on Santa’s lap, handing out candy canes and generally spreading holiday cheer to all who pass. A crying child wandering around by the entrance gate catches Muse B’s eye. Muse B steps away from their duties to help and they’re able to get the parent’s name from the kid so that they can make an announcement over the mall speakers. Hearing that their child is safe, a very relieved Muse A runs to Santa’s workshop to reunite with their loved one. Muse A and Muse B meet and Muse A can’t think of a way to thank Muse B enough. Muse B simply requests that Muse A (and their little one) have dinner with them sometime, Muse A happily agrees.

•Bound by Blood
Muse A hasn’t had the best of luck in life thus far. Despite their efforts at (becoming wealthy, getting the girl/guy of their dreams, insert Muse A’s greatest desire here), it seems as if everything they want is always just outside of their reach. Muse A is in a slump and they don’t know how to get out of it. While cleaning out their house’s basement, Muse A finds an old book with weird symbols in it and text that seems to be written in Latin. Muse A dusts it off a bit and shows it to a friend to see what they think of it. When they discover that it’s a spell book, Muse A’s friend dares them to do one of the rituals. What’s the harm? It’s probably fake, they both figure. Assuming the ritual won’t work anyway, Muse A accepts the dare, gathers the required ingredients and performs it. When nothing happens, Muse A and their friend have a good laugh and the friend leaves. When Muse A begins to clear the ritual space, they’re greeted by Muse B, the demon that they’ve summoned. Muse B explains that they have the ability to possess the body of other human beings in order to manipulate their thoughts and actions so that they submit to Muse A’s will. Upon signing a contract in blood, Muse B will be bound in service to Muse A until Muse A can no longer honor the terms of the contract. It is unclear what will happen if the contract is ever broken. Desperate to change their circumstances, Muse A is hasty to sign the contract and start making some demands. For every possession that Muse B is asked to complete, a sacrifice is required. Fresh blood. At first Muse B only requires a few drops of blood from Muse A. But gradually the demon requires more. The longer Muse B is around to perform tasks for Muse A, the stronger the demon’s blood lust grows and the greater the sacrifices must become to satiate Muse B. When the demon requests a human sacrifice, Muse A refuses. As close as they are to having their perfect life, that’s a line that they’re unwilling to cross. This refusal breaks their contract and Muse B is free to roam and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting.

•Bittersweet Reunion
muse a and muse b are high school sweethearts who eventually break it off and go separate ways. muse a moves to another town/state/area, meets someone, gets married, and has a kid. but due to unfortunate circumstances, muse a’s spouse passes away. muse a moves back home with their child to try and start over in their hometown and runs into muse b who is still single and working and just trying to live. they reconnect, muse b meets muse a’s child, and starts hanging out with the two of them, slowly easing muse a and muse b back into feelings for each other.

•Joy Ride
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.
Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

•Can’t Live With You {Can’t Live Without You}
Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.
Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

•Coffee and Comfort
Muse A is a college student, reeling from a bad breakup/stressing over midterms/(etc.). Drowning their sorrows/worries at the campus coffee shop one night, Muse A encounters their professor, Muse B. Muse B is looking for an outlet to plug in their laptop and Muse A offers the one beside their table. Muse B joins Muse A for a coffee and they exchange small talk as Muse B grades coursework. As the evening progresses, the conversation continues and by the time the cafe is ready for closing, the pair is left with a desire to keep the conversation going. Feeling it inappropriate to “hang out” together off-campus, Muse A and Muse B make unofficial plans to continue their chat at the cafe the following night. Muse A and Muse B have such deep/meaningful/enjoyable conversations that they resolve to start meeting each other to talk once a week.
⁽More to come⁾

Ǥifs〖Ɲsfw〗

tumblr_nmr39y6JIR1tfbpn7o1_500.gif
sexual-god.tumblr.gif
Hardcore-Sex-Fucking-Porn-Gifs.gif
nsfw-porn-gifs-sex-fucking-039.gif
tumblr_myh9hpsoXO1revz5to1_500.gif
tumblr_n6yr9p8fdR1qd2dcwo4_500.gif
tumblr_ny9n2mnvB21sujlopo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_n7qijlpiJ01rr6ht5.gif
tumblr_nblsmaMh7L1revz5to1_500.gif
http%253A%252F%252Fporngifs.xxxblogspace.com%252Ffiles%252F2013%252F12%252FFZ6GuQr.gif
madison-ivy-flexible-standing-doggystyle.gif
tumblr_mduh2eZrWF1r3si7eo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom