Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Superheroine Trophy (F/M or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
The Superheroine Trophy:

F/M Version: I would play the original heroine. A nerd/loser/perv has had a crush on my heroine all his life, and he is not without his fetishes. He collects photos of her from the internet and pleasures himself to them - especially good crotch shots and wedgies. In public online video clips of some of her appearances, he's that guy who posts comments like, "OMG! I'd love to know what her costume's crotch smells like!" and "I could watch this sexy bitch pull her costume wedgies out of her ass all day!" In fact, he actually offers money for good crotch shots and such of the heroine through a rather secretive, low-key website. His most prized possession is a video clip taken from a phone camera where the heroine pulls out a deep costume wedgie. He even made an edited video of it with her doing it over and over in slow motion for ten minutes.

So, what happens when the heroine suddenly crashes onto his lawn, stunned, dazed and wearing a mechanical collar that she's frantically trying to remove? The collar has a red and a green light on one side, and what appears to be some sort of switch on the other. Is that what he thinks it is?!

Flipping the switch, the heroine immediately stands straight and erect, with her arms at her side and her eyes blank. His obsession is now his new slave. He is free to do all the things he wanted to do. Perverted things like: sniffing the crotch of her costume while she's wearing it, making her pull her costume into her ass and then tug it out again while he pleasures himself, blowing a load onto the symbol on her chest, taking his own photographic crotch shots and wedgie photos, making her take off her boots so he can smell her feet, etc. As you can see, I'm up for some pretty perverted stuff.

F/F Version: I have no problem with this one being exactly as detailed above. Another idea is that your character would be a huge fan of the heroine - that was - until one day she saw the heroine and the heroine seemed to ignore her. Now, she detests the heroine and would love to put that haughty bitch in her place.

So, what happens when the heroine suddenly crashes onto her lawn, stunned, dazed and wearing a mechanical collar that she's frantically trying to remove? The collar has a red and a green light on one side, and what appears to be some sort of switch on the other. Is that what she thinks it is?!

Flipping the switch, the heroine immediately stands straight and erect, with her arms at her side and her eyes blank. The object of her spite is now her new slave. She is free to do all the things she wants to do. Anything mentioned above, she could force the heroine to kiss her ass, make the heroine roleplay with her as if your character were a villainess who defeated her and now the heroine is begging for mercy, and pretty much anything she wants to do to put the heroine in her place. Maybe even forever.

If you're interested in either of these ideas, please PM to discuss.

Again, please do not reply here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom