Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captive (Yossarian and DrStrangeLove)

Yossarian

Planetoid
It was over.

Len couldn’t recall exactly how things had ended, her memories hazy. It had been a trap, she knew that much. They’d struck a caravan only to find that the creatures had been waiting for them. In a mere minute their forces had been devastated, her friends butchered like sheep. She had been the only one to survive and yet that hadn’t been the result of luck or good fortune. Quite the opposite in fact. The drip-drip-dripping of water was all that the eighteen year old would hear within the damp confines of her cramped cell. It was said that the invaders thrived in water from what she’d seen so far Alain could hardly doubt the rumor. Even the floors were ankle deep in water, the walls and other structures steeped in moisture. It made her own body feel clammy. Clad in a simple tunic and pants, both articles somewhat frayed, it was clear the girl had seen better days. Her dark brown hair, messily cropped so it hang to her shoulders, was a mess. Her clothing was dirty and wrinkled. Her deep blue eyes were wracked with bags, the girl haven’t gotten a good day’s sleep for forever.

She was hanging by her wrists, legs dangling a couple of inches off the ground. Her wrists were bloody and raw, her arms aching. Her attempts at struggling had failed and so, after the first couple of hours, she’d given up. All she could do was wait. Wait for her captor to arrive.

The cell door opened with a clang, a tall and imperious alien woman entering the chamber. She slowly approached Len, one pair of arms arms clasped in front of her, one resting on her hips, and another clasped behind her back. "Greetings, little rebel. Your rebellion's been putting up quite the struggle, you know. Not that it's of much use - we smoked out the last of your strongholds yesterday. You've nowhere left to hide..." She walks behind Len, her voice arrogant and amused. "Still, I must commend that fighting spirit of yours. You certainly made us work for our victory, even with our advantages. Your race will be an excellent addition to our empire..." Her hands reach out, gently caressing Lens flesh. "Which brings us to the topic of my visit. Tell me, little Len, are you ready to give up and surrender? All you have to do is say yes, and I'll let you down. I'll dress your wounds and take you as my consort. Doesn't that sound nice...?" Her hands play up and down Lens body, caressing her arms, and her sides and back, a couple reaching around to play gently with the muscles tensed on her belly...

As the door opened with a whish Len tried to keep herself from flinching at the sight of the tall figure standing in the doorway. Her encounters with the invaders had been very much impersonal in the past. They kept away from the general population, preferring to use thralls when it came to giving and the like. This was the first time she'd seen one so close up, and already the girl could feel her flesh crawling. Her heart began to quicken as the woman approached her, body tingling as several sets of hands began to make their way across the girl's bound body. The alien's touch was gentle, and in any other context she might've welcomed. Now though?

"..." Her insides squirmed. She wanted to kick, wanted to scream, and yet deep down she knew neither would accomplish much of anything. All she could do was stay strung up, allowing the creature to fondle her like a piece of meat. Teeth grit, a not entirely unwelcome shiver running through her body as the alien's hands squeezed her belly, Len lowered her head. She couldn't deny that the alien's offer was tempting. The girl didn't want to die, and after spending so long living in the muck and grime it was hard to resist the opportunity to live in luxury. None the less...

"If..." Her voice was breathless, cheeks turning somewhat rosy as the alien continued to caress her form. "If you think I'm going to play the good little girl then you've got another thing comin'. You'd be better off just killing me now."

The alien laughed, a deep resonant chuckle. "I expected nothing less. Tell me, do you know why we've set out to conquer you? Why we've gone to all the trouble?" One pair of hands dipped lower, stroking Lens outer thighs and teasing the edges of her inner thighs while another pair ended up to caress the edges of her breasts, the alien woman clearly enjoying her power over helpless Len. "It's because of your fighting spirit. We find such a quality deeply admirable, and quite useful, too..." She pressed her breasts against lens back, her lips kissing their way up Lens neck, to behind her ear...

"Ugh..." The girl bit her lip, bound hands turning white as they turned into fists. The alien knew well that the girl was uncomfortable, and she milking this weakness for all it was worth. Her breathing intensified, the pounding of her heart practically echoing off the cell walls. The sensation of the alien's lips against her creamy skin sent another wave of goosebumps through her, body trembling. "S-stop it! Just kill me!"

Her voice no longer held the edge it had before, instead sounding almost akin to begging.

"Mmmm..." She nibbled gently at the human girls ear, a couple hands slowly sliding their way up her arms to the edge of her raw manacled wrists, massaging her tight muscles every inch of the way. "Kill you? That would be a terrible waste. No, I can think of much better things to do with you..." Her lower pair of hands reached Lens knees, sliding around to caress her inner thighs as they began to make their way back up her legs. "You might as well just surrender, you know. It's only a matter of time before you do. Might as well make it easy on yourself..." Her middle pair of hands took possession of Lens breasts, cupping and squeezing them, fingering her nipples gently...

She'd seen their brutality face-to-face, she'd been a victim of it more times than she could count. Yet, all the same, the creature's touch was as tender as that of a lover's. Each caress brought with it an involuntary shudder, the girl's chest quickly rising and falling beneath her threadbare tunic. Sad as it might've sounded it was a struggle to keep herself from buckling entirely. It was even more of a struggle to avoid being swayed by the older woman's honeyed words. Still chewing at her bottom lip she'd shut her eyes, teeth slowly gritting.

"What...what kind of things?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper. She wasn't giving in, so she told herself at least. This was simple curiosity, nothing more.

"Oh, many things. I could use you for my pleasure, much like I am now. Hold you in my arms and make you cum, make you whimper and beg for more. I could make you service me, and look down at that cute face as you suck on my cock. But most of all," She whispered in Lens ear, her hands reaching Lens pussy, spreading her lips and threatening to enter her, "I could bury my cock in that tight pussy of yours, thrust away until you come, and fill you with my larva. Make you a host for my brood. Make you bear me fierce young, like yourself. I could even," She whispered quietly in Lens ear, "Make you like it. Make you spread your legs and beg to be filled, again, and again, and again. How does that sound, little Len...?"

Arousal mixed with fear, the alien's threat drawing a sharp shiver through the girl's spine. She did her best to stifle a moan as the creature's hand reached down through the hem of her pants, teasing her nether lips. She was already at the cusp of giving in entirely, a realization that made the girl feel disgusted with herself. She thought she'd be able to last longer, and yet here was she was practically moments away from moaning.

"No, you can't." She hissed, desperate to believe the words herself. She knew that the aliens had a habit of kidnapping human women. According to the rumors they were used for breeding, filled with larvae and then disposed of once their purpose was done with. The thought of becoming one of those poor souls made her stomach writhe in disgust. It made her feel nauseous. "I'd never feel pleasure from something so disgusting. Don't fool yourself!"

The alien giggled. "That's the difference between our races. One of us in such a situation would give up and surrender, we're not nearly as stubborn as you. It's a trait we rather admire..." She kissed Len behind the ear, nibbling gently on her skin. "All the same though, you'll be changing your tune soon enough. A few hundred mindblowing orgasms will do that to a person..." She begin pressing her finger into Len, gently invading her tight wet pussy...

Back
Top Bottom