Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Casual Slice of life maid rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a kind of cute idea ever since i got Tanto Cuore lol...

Plot: Your life was never anything special, your mom worked two jobs and your dad passed before you were born. Life could be rough, and it was no thanks to your grandfather either, stingy asshole stayed up in his mansion all the time, no worries about real-life or its hardships. When you were 18 your mom passed on as well, leaving you alone to fend off the world, and you made by, even if just barely. Your [20-25] now and living in a shitty little apartment in that bad part of the town, working part time at a fast food joint to just make bills. But one day a fancy dressed man shows up at your door....

"Sir, I am here to inform you of the passing of your grandfather, and that you, as the sole name written in the will, will be the inherenter of your grandfathers mansion, and money," he says as he hands over an envelope.

Reading it does, indeed, label you as the sole beneficiary of all of your grandfathers possessions, but there is another letter, hand written from your grandfather.

Dear Grandson,

I know this might seem strange, that I would give all this to you after I have done nothing before this to help you, but it was part of my plan you see. I didn't want you to be a fuck up like I was, a spoiled man who uses the money to do what they want and careless about others. So I give you my everything, in hope you will use it better then I ever have.

Signed,
Grandpa Jean

Closing the letter you decide to at least check out the mansion and money before deciding, expecting some trick, like it to be run down or him to have been broke. You go along with the man into the car and take the 30 minute drive to the mansion, it was an enormous mansion, and from the outside it looked very well up kept and clean. Soon you stop at the steps, the man gets out and opens your door, "your home sir," he says.

[ok we could pick up from here basically, I am hoping to find someone playing a sweet guy who will be unsure how to use the money so he will be more helpful to the staff, who could really use it after how your grandfather acted toward them]

[OOPS forgot, the idea of my maid, she will be a younger [16-20] year old girl but is actually a neko girl, she has a little sister [12] who is the sweetest girl ever but saddly uneducated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom