Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack on Olympus (TheCrimsonLady and Heartstroke)

TheCrimsonLady

Super-Earth
Everything ached.

It was as if her blood was on fire. She lay in the bed of the motel she managed to get herself into. It was a shady looking place but no one asked questions, which was good, since she was in a hospital gown, covered in blood that wasn't hers.

It was one helluva day. Or weeks rather. She had no idea where she was at first, it didn't take long to figure it out. Atlantic City, not far from where she worked. She had to fight her way out, from that facility. She sighed heavily. She killed alot of people, she felt bad but moreover, she was scared. scared of herself. She was graphed with nanites, that covered her bones, and flow in her blood. She had tiny little computers in her and it made her kill. Alot.

She didn't like it.

{WARNING! ATTACK IMMINENT} the nanites warned her. They spoke in her voice but it just wasn't just one. it was thousands of her speaking to her in her head.

She was fairly certain, she's lost her mind.

She was on her feet, ducked down. She didn't need a gun but she wasn't sure how well she'd do with a bullet to the brain.

"Where?"She begged the nanites.

{SOUTH AND SOUTHWEST}

Lolly huffed. She scooted toward the window, and peeked out. Her eyes dilated and soon she zoomed in, to where her wound be attackers were.

Or had been, as a bright light went off and it caused Lolly to cover her eyes. "Ow." She groaned.

{ASSISTANCE DETECTED}

"Gee, ya think?" She groaned but she misunderstood what they might, but she got it. Some one helped her.

"Wait, who helped me?"

{HACKING CCTV FEEDS NOW....}

Behind her eyes, images flashed, of the street, a few buildings, but what stuck out was a handsome blonde man.

"Who is that?"

"ACCESSING OLYMPUS DATA.... NAME REDACTED STATUS: ELIMINATE"

"You want me to kill him?"
The nanties were oddly quiet. She hated when they did that.

"Oookay, Well someone wants him dead? Who?"

{OLYMPUS}

"Oh Really? Well, I think I need to make a friend." She said, standing up and cracking her neck.

Back
Top Bottom