Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd sorts of cravings..(Hyper n Stuff) (M Looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyRper

Moon
New to BMRP. Hello all, I'm Sleepy. I'm terrible at introductions so..

A bit of an odd craving that I have been wanting to do for awhile. I am looking for a female to play a character with hyper breasts. I don't mind furry, but I don't really have any experience playing them. I am interested in the females going into heat however, so if you suggest a furry with hyper, you will perk my interest. I don't really have any dislike other than vore and male on male.

Please
1.) If you start an RP with me, then leave after 3 or 4 posts, please tell me. I understand if you leave because something with work or family, etc. I would like a notification before you leave is all.

2.) I will give you what you give me. Although if you give me a article-sized post, I won't match you. I can go up to 2, maybe 3 paragraphs. Not really a peeve, but more of a preference I have. I prefer at least a substantial amount of details.

3.) PM me if you are interested in doing an rp. I am open to any types of Pairing and most ideas as long as they aren't MxM, MxFuta, Vore.

Kinks (Interests)
Hyper/Macro Breasts
Hyper/Macro Cocks
Hyper/Macro Balls
Hyper/Macro Voluptuous
Furry
Excessive semen
Knot
Magic Users
Multi Genitalia (a bit interested. Not needed)
Multiple Breasts (again, interested, but not needed.)
Rubber/Gel Characters (what..? dunno, but would like to do something to a elastic girl)
Sheaths (for furry/bestiality rp.)
Gaping (Vaginal)
Lactation (Hucow)
Titfucking
Vaginal Sex (Giving)
Vaginal Virginity
Creampie (Giving)
Cum Bath (Giving)
Cum Marking (Giving. Mostly for Furry.)
Cum Milking (Getting Milked)
Cum on Clothes

Etc, Too lazy on making an F-List. Might consider it later on, for now.. eh. If you would like to know more of my kinks, PM me. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from some people soon... :)

Hello there =) I shall be sending this as a message to you as well =)

a few of the things on your list I am interested in but I won't lie its only a couple not a lot just a couple
but a few things first. When i join an rp I never leave so I think we can agree there. I can do one night stand just quick fuck rps or full fledged romances but i need confirmation from both parties which we are doing and a comittment to whatever is agreed upon

Also I do not do short replies, I do longer replies and require some meat to them like no less than a paragraph reply but hugely idealy more
I try to reply whenever I can but idk maybe once per day but sometimes not even that i mean i get busy and i rp with many people so idk but i never delay too long and at the same time i got an issue with spam rping

So I am interested in a few things on your list so maybe we can talk if your interested and get to know each other =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom