Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Bride is a...Tsundere?! [male needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
***nothing in my profile will pertain to this Rp. Since this is a different sort of character, she will be playing the more submissive role despite being a complete brat.

______'s family is poor, and looking for away out. Luckily for them an amazing opportunity came along. Mr. Tanaka's, the wealthy owner of the company ______'s dad works at, daughter just turned 16 and he's trying to marry her off. Unfortunately for him, she's a handful and complete brat to most people she meets and, even though she's cute, no one is willing to marry her. But the girl has her reasons for her attitude problem, though no one ever got close enough or cared enough to ask. _______'s family however, was so desperate, they were willing to put up with the brat, so their son would no longer be their problem. Though on the set date of the arrange marriage, _____'s, worse nightmare comes true, he finds out that the girl he will be married to is Kimiko Tanaka, the cute president of about everything at their school, that also happens to be the girl that hates him more then anything. They actually used to be friends when they were little. Back then he actually kind if liked the brat. But when they got older they started hanging around with different crowds.

______ became kind of a misfit, because (insert your own background and reasoning) He became miserable, and cold to most people, and became a bit of a delinquent. _______ barely showed up to school, and when he did he would always get hounded by that short brat Kimiko. She may have gotten cuter as she's gotten older but she got way more annoying. She was an over achiever. Great at sports, highest grade in the class, president of nearly every club and the class president...the exact opposite of him. All that would be fine if she didn't clearly hate him as much as she did, but for the life of him he could never figure out why. But it wasn't like he cared, he hardly saw her anyway....until now.

Now that _____ and Kimiko are married. Contact is unavoidable. But will they even be able to stand each other to stay married? Kimiko is now forcing him to go to school, she refuses to be married to some delinquent bumb, but will he just fall back into his delinquent ways where the pressure becomes too much? To make matters worse, they now live together in an apartment her father bought for them, will he be able to tolerate her enough to live with her?

[Rules]

Write at least 2 paragraphs

I prefer pming

Find an anime pic of him

-mature content- Yes, there will be some of this. They live in the same house together and are married after all. And she is his bride after all even if she gets on his neves. Though..she will be very resistant to him for quite some time.

BUT I want this to be a slice of life Rp first, smut second. So we will be delving into their school lives, the fact that he is a delquient, whether or not they keep their marraige a secret, and more. So create friends, exes, rivals, whatever. This is going to be an actually story!

This rp is NOT in first person. (Please say 'she' and 'him', not 'I' or 'you' when describing stuff.)

-This will take place in modern day Japan.

-She is a tsundere! So a bit of an adorable brat, and yells at him a lot, at also calls him many names, but underneath she is a soft hearted innocent girl it just takes some chipping away.

BRING AN ATTITUDE- Your character is a delinquent, he's not going to take kindly to this tsundere girl coming in as his new wife and telling him what to do by telling him to stay in school. So No instant romances. BUT he does eventually come around on her and remembers why he liked her in the first place. They are kind of enemies so, at first he kind of has to be a jerk to her. But he likely doesn't hate her, just more so annoyed by her.

CREATE OTHER CHARACTERS- Its been years since they had a real conversation, does he have any ex girl frinds, regular friends, girls that like him etc. Think about his father, what kind of relationship do they have now. What sort of delinquent stuff had he been doing.

Here's a pic of Kimiko:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/image.jpg12_zpsldq6jh6b.jpg

Pm me your skelly if your interested

Skelly:

Link to your picture:
Name:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Information:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom