Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Zone, Ghouls and Gore (Squishypink x Darkangel)

Ivana fought every instinct in her body that told her to kill, to slash and lick and fuck this beautiful breather before her. She could feel Lili's nipple harden under her claws; did that mean there was a chance for her? That somewhere in the dark and twisting future, the healer might accept her? No, that would never happen. It couldn't, not even if the prince released her. Part of Ivana had always known the truth, that her friends weren't like her, not in that way. With a halting, unsteady motion, she released Lilias and backed away.

"Oh gods, please don't hate me for that," she said. "It's...I...please understand, feeding just makes me so hot and I...I couldn't stop myself. You're both being so kind to me, you don't deserve...that." She couldn't even say the word for what she'd tried to do. Rape. She'd wanted to commit the very act that had traumatized sweet Carys so recently. Wading hastily across the pool, she sat herself on the far edge, letting only her feet and calves linger in the steaming water. "I, um, I won't touch you again. That was uncalled for. You're...you're not...you know, like I am. It's wrong of me to keep trying to change that." Yet another word she couldn't manage to say. What the hell was happening to her? Ivana covered herself with her arms, squeezing her thighs tightly shut and hunching over so the others wouldn't have to see her aroused body.

Lilias just smiled, her cheeks pink both from the heat of the water as well as from the mild awkwardness of the situation. "I could never hate you, Ivana," she said softly, sweetly, her arms moving about her body to sort of cover herself up in a modest manner. "You've been kind to us both."

Carys nodded, her fingers working through her platinum-colored hair as she let the water lap at her body. She was feeling so much better now that she'd washed away the last bit of Crane along with the grime from their travels out in the wastelands of the Dead Zone. Though the bath was soothing, her thoughts still were plagued with fear that she wouldn't be enough for Brick...that she wouldn't satisfy or...

Oh, she hardly knew!

"Carys and I are trying our best to adapt and we're both flattered by many things even if we cannot share in them," Lilias added, her words genuine, sincere. She wondered if the prince would be this kind and thoughtful...then, if he had others...how thoughtful could he be. The idea still bothered her.

"Come on," Carys then stated suddenly, trying to ease the tension as well as divert her thoughts. "Let's finish up so we can get dressed in those beautiful gowns." Her smile grew and a glint gleamed in her blue eyes. "I have to say, Ivana, you do have wonderful taste."

Lilias giggled then and dunked herself under the water. When she came up, she sputtered and laughed. "Yes, you do!" she added.

Both girls finished bathing and eased out of the water to dry off. The gowns chosen for them were absolutely exquisite. Never would they have guessed that a ghoul would have such an eye for clothing before actually taking the time to get to know Ivana. Once dressed, they spun about in their new attire.

Carys enjoyed the feel of her dress against her skin. She hoped Brick was pleased with it...with her. So odd that such thoughts riddled her mind. She bit down on her lip and thought about the injection Morganna had allowed she and Lilias to get. Would it truly work? Would being devoured be different than before? And would she crave it again once healed? She supposed she'd have to wait.

"How do we look?" Lilias asked as she smoothed out the shimmering white fabric that slid over skin.

Ivana was so glad for Carys directing the conversation elsewhere. It was always better to focus on something besides her lust and hunger, especially when she couldn't sate her desires. As the girls dressed, Ivana slipped into the change of clothes she'd brought for herself, just another set of drab, utilitarian black clothing. The black color was more functional than decorative, resistant to staining from any fluids that might spill in the course of feeding. Or fucking. Mostly fucking.

"You two," Ivana said with a hungry sigh, "look good enough to eat." She smiled, showing off her sharp fangs and hoping they got the joke. Honestly, there was no shortage of cannibalism jokes in the Citadel, though after a while the whole sub-genre became pretty stale. "But for real, you look amazing. I pillage clothes whenever I go out on raiding parties. It's just...I just want to feel pretty, you know?" Her hand unconsciously ran across her bald head, insecure without her wig. She'd need to break out one of her backups as soon as she delivered the girls to their new masters. "I suppose it's time to get you both where you're going, huh? We'll go by Brick's quarters first, he should be done feeding by now."

As Ivana began to lead them out of the baths and up through the winding corridors of the Citadel, Brick had similarly finished cleansing himself after the somewhat messy feeding. He'd lost control today, even by his own extreme standards. Six slave girls had given their all to him, and still he felt unsatisfied. There was something about their vapid willingness that never sat well with Brick. It was less troubling than the thought of taking a girl against her will, but there was a lack of agency in the feeders' minds. They were little more than cattle, and would never want anything more in life than to be butchered, reborn and butchered again ad infinitum. He thought of Carys. The girl had chosen him over Ivana; he found it a pity, knowing firsthand that Ivana possessed far more kindness than almost any other ghoul in the Citadel. But had she come voluntarily? No, this life was thrust upon her, and she had chosen him as the least of the available evils--this was not truly consent, only a grudging acceptance. He draped a simple robe over himself, not really knowing what to expect when Carys arrived. Most of the furniture in his room was cobbled together with his massive frame in mind, though a couple of smaller chairs sat in a corner for when he entertained an occasional guest. Looking in the polished tin mirror, he sighed heavily, pulling on his bandanna to hide his vicious fanged grin.

Back
Top Bottom