Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Frosting Factory [Slots: Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnamonroll

Planetoid
Currently Seeking: Closed

Hello Everyone, I'm SinnamonRoll. I don't know how long I've been roleplaying because it's been too long and I can't put "weird-kinks roleplayer" on my resume. I mean, I can, but there's more desirable bullet points. Like, anything else.

RP Statistics

Length: 2-5 Decent Sized Paragraphs.
Pairings: All
Fandoms: Pokemon, Homestuck, Dragon Age
I don't play canon characters, or real people.

Slots
1: Pending [Always Check Under the Bed]
2: Taken [Inappropriate Uses for Amazon Prime]
3: Taken [Night time Walks are a Great Idea]
4: Taken [Trials of the Goddess]
5: Taken [In War, Probably Not This]

Favorites
My favorite partners
Corybantic
DrStrangeLove

Favorite Slots
Reserved for the Favorite List
1: Closed […]
2: Closed […]
3: Closed […]

Plotlines
Please check if plotlines are currently available before asking me about them.

Trials of the Goddess

If you want to be a mage of any worth, you must secure the favor of the Goddess of Magic. Few have ever tried, and even fewer have claimed to have succeeded. The Temple of Aoibhinn has been long abandoned, as Mages have chosen to use science to increase their might.

Description: One player takes the role of Aoibhinn, a goddess with any magic imaginable. The other takes the role of a mage seeking her favor.
Pairings: [F/F] Preferred, [F/M] Open.
Setting:Aoibhinn's Temple, in the Desert Mountains.
Available: Yes, but [F/F] Only
Notes: Let's get weird with it.

Pawsitive Pawgress

Their lab was working on the latest and greatest in bio-engineered fashion: Pawsitive Beauty, a serum that would transform you into any anthropomorphic creature you desired. It wasn't ready for testing, and the dose applied to the lone scientist really wasn't ready for testing. Their coworker arriving later that morning was really, really, not ready for testing. But you can't stop pawgress, can you?

Description: One player is dosed (accidentally or oherwise) and transformed into an anthro of their choice. The imperfect serum induces a heat cycle and is potent enough to cause their sexual partner to go into heat as well. The other player arrives at work and eventually agrees to sex to relieve their coworker.
Pairings: [F/M] Preferred, [F/F] Open
Setting: Futuristic City, Either pure tech or magic tech. Starts in a laboratory
Available: No
Notes: I am willing in becoming the Anthro.

Always Check Under Your Bed

There had been a scratching under her bed lately. She assumed that it was a mouse, set a trap, but the trap never went off. And the scratching continued. One night she lay awake listening to it, following the sound as it crept from the wall to the foot of her bed. Her blood went cold as the creature slowly rose up, resting its clawed hands on the bed. She assumed it was there to kill her. It had other plans.

Description: A possible one off monster/human, but it would be preferable to make this span multiple nights. Perfect for building a larger story on top of it.
Pairings: [F/F] [M/F]
Setting: A semi-suburban/rural setting, enough privacy to make noise less of an issue, enough proximity to make certain scenes a little exposing.
Available: No
Notes: Suggested Monsters include [x] [x] [x] [x][x][x][x][x]

Oaths Not Forgotten

When you were young, you played with mysterious children deep in the woods. You often didn't come home until long after the sun had set. Eventually your father banned you from the woods. You could not leave the castle gates. Sometimes you dream of the last words you shared with one of them. A girl your age. A promise she made. And when your kingdom's enemies come calling, she comes to fulfill her oath.

Description: Some romantic politics, good times. One character is a princess, the other is a fairy of the woods. The fairy rescues her and carries her off to the woods for her safety.
Pairings: [F/F] only
Setting: A medieval or magical-tech world, at first could be set in the palace but then moves to a setting in the woods, either a single home or a fairy village.
Available: Yes
Notes: I would be fine playing either the princess or the fairy.

All that Glimmers belongs in a Golden Cage

Beautiful things deserve a beautiful home. This is the fact that rules over this world. It's not just shameful, it's horrific, to see someone so perfect just walking around, among the muck and the filth. There's something about that, that just needs to be fixed. And I've got just the way to fix it.

Description: A character enjoys the finer things in life. Homes, cars, jewelry, technology, anything that is beautiful and expensive. When they spy the second character, they decide that person is the pinnacle of their collection. Which means kidnapping, apparently. Character A kidnaps Character B to a luxurious mansion.
Pairings: [F/F] [M/F] open
Setting: A luxurious mansion on a large property, far removed from prying neighbors or anyone really.
Notes: I'd prefer to play the Kidnapper, but I'll play the Kidnapee.

Sacrifice to the Mountain Lord

A beast is rumored to dwell deep in a valley of a dangerous mountain range. The only path into the mountains is right outside of a small town. Every fifty years, the town chooses its most beautiful resident to send them as a sacrifice to the beast, to keep the creature from coming down the path and laying waste to their village. The sacrifices never return, so most assume they are eaten. Whether or not it's true is to be seen.

Description:Character A a beast,creature,person, whatever that lives deep within the mountains. Character B is a sacrifice sent to the first sacrifice. Character A uses Character B for sex, though there is the choice to include romance or other plot details.
Pairings: [F/F] [M/F] open
Setting: A highly isolated mountain castle, in a world where magic is commonplace.
Notes: None

RE: The Frosting Factory [Slots: Open]

"Pawsitive Pawgress" and
"Always Check Under Your Bed" intrigue me. Care to build something intense?

RE: The Frosting Factory [Slots: Open]

I'm not too interested in Pawgress right now, and I've already got Always Check building with someone, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom