Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Wanderings - A Brother's Onus ([Haru and fuamnach])

Haruchai

As you wish.
The Darrow family. An institution in Silicon Valley. A billionaire technology mogul enterprise that is felt the world over. Based in San Francisco the name Darrow is synonymous with not only wealth but philanthropy as well. Funding various housing programs, technology programs for schools and the elderly and holding various events throughout the year to raise money for charities.

The family has even gone so far in their kind-hearted ways to adopt a little girl, raising her alongside their own biological son and daughter. To the public, everything is perfect. The large mansion, the fast cars. Admired and respected, or loathed - everyone has an opinion on the darrow family.

----------​

Solomon Darrow VII was the heir to his family's fortune, along with his sisters, though as the oldest he already had access to that immense trust fund that had been established much earlier in his life. The man was unlike how most people would expect a man of his upbinging to be. He was, of course, intelligent and very educated, logical and ruthless in his business dealings, and though he did have a wide streak of kindness to his personality, it was normally only show to those in his family or very close friends. Which were few.

No, Sol, as he was normally addressed, was a fun-loving man, and in his late High School and then Univeristy years, had strayed a bit from beneath the sheltered life his parents had provided. Covered in ink, the young man had been the frontman for a mildly successful heavy/speed metal band. That had not panned out and try as he might the young Sol had been drawn inexorably back to his family and the wealth that they had amassed. The young man had to admit that he liked the life of luxury it afforded him.

Now in his twenty-third year of life, Sol had grown into a man proper. Standing at 6'1" tall, the young man was well-built. A fast lifestyle, coupled with regular exercise and a good diet had the young man at the peak of health. Toned and muscular and in his business suit, one would never guess at the body that lay beneath the Armani. The young man has been called home to watch his younger sisters; his biological sister is a few years younger and the daughter that the Darrow family adopted from South America has just graduated High School. Being the eldest of the children it falls to Sol to make sure that he keeps things at the Darrow household undercontrol while their father and mother tour Europe over the summer.

Three months. Three months Sol has control of the household with the elicit trust of their parents. With an open checkbook he's expected to not let things get off the rails.

Fat. Fucking. Chance.

----------​

The Ferrari Spyder pulled into the long driveway of the Darrow Estate and in moments it was shut off and Sol stepped out. Tucking the keys in his pocket his intense hazel eyes surveyed the home and looked out over the beach before he began to ascend the short stairs that led into the home. The jacket came off first as he entered his room and he was soon stripped down. He hated those pointless fucking meetings. He knew all the ins and out of the business and his father's advisor, a man by the name of Walter Grant, had been the one left in charge. Which in Sol's estimation was just fine. The problem was that they still required his presence to sit in for his father and that was all he fucking did. Sit in. Bored beyond beliefe he wished there was a way to get out of the meetings but he only had to sit through a couple and he was done.

The seven-head shower pelted him with massaging cascades of water and he scrubbed down and when he got out he dressed simply; comfy jeans and a light blue tee. His study was smaller than his father;s but he still managed to have a well stocked bar and some fine smokes. Pouring himself a bit of bourbon he took a seat on his leather couch and lit up a cigar, just relaxing for a bit. He had no idea where his sister's were but he figured they'd be home soon, or call him if they weren't going to be.

Even without the Spyder out front, Sofia knew her brother had arrived just from the smell alone. It was like the smoke from his specific brand of cigars had some X-Men level super-power strong enough to penetrate even the walls of the panic room. Not that she particularly cared. It was this cedery-like scent, musky and old, and it reminded her of the trunks of dress-up clothes they used to play in when they were younger. When they were still super close. Back before he got too cool for her and Sofia.

It wasn't that Sofia really blamed him for doing his own thing. Dad was a workaholic, mom was pursuing multiple love affairs will a wide variety of prescription pain killers, and despite having the finest nannies money could buy, a lot of the early child-rearing fell to Sol. It was Sofia's expert opinion that the responsibility had eventually broken him, and that he was off now trying to reclaim some semblance of his kidhood. Or at least, that's what she told Ruthie when it came time to defend him. To Sofia, it didn't matter what Sol did, how Ruthie felt, what stories her parents told. Her big brother would always be her hero, and she would fight for him at any cost.

And so, after throwing her messenger bag by the main entrance, Sofia bolted up the center staircase, following the scent of Ashton Cabinet to Sol's study. Without knocking, she tore inside, all bright white teeth and dimples, then threw herself at him, landing partially on one of his legs in an awkward bear hug.

“I'm so happy you're here,” she told him, her hands tucked beneath his armpits as she snuggled her mug against his neck, her nose wiggling at the tickle of his beard. “I already cancelled mom and dad's return flight so you have to stay a whole extra week.”

She paused a second to see if the joke would land, but then decided she couldn't wait to talk again and hurriedly kissed his cheek.

“I'm just kidding, I didn't do that. But....”

She raised an eyebrow and flashed him the Dr. Evil pinky.

"...I can...."

Sol heard the front door and flicked on the CCTV and could see it was Sofia, the younger of his two sisters and the adopted one. She'd always been a cutie and as she got older she simply grew into it even more. Unlike some girls who seemd to molt that persona and emerge from their pubescent cocoons as raging bitches. Or whores.

Sofia was neither.

An Honors student she'd graduated Valedictorian. Sol was actually quite proud of her and she did better in school than Ruthie. So when she bounded up the stairs and then practically vaulted across the room to land awkwardly on his lap, Sol had already set the cigar down and caught her, hauling her fully onto his lap and smiling at his little sister. She said she was glad he was there.

"Really? I figured you and Sofia would want me gone so you could throw some huge part or something. You know, really celebrate that graduation of yours..."

Then Sofia was nuzzling against his neck and Sol felt some familiar stirrings that he hadn't felt for some time. Of its own volition his right hand slipped down to the small of her back, the pad of his pinky finger tucked just inside the waistband of her shorts.

Chortling softly at her joke about their parents and her Dr. Evil impression Sol just shook his head. "You know they won't be back for awhile. Three months the last I heard, and hell would freeze over before the old man would be able to drag mom away from this vacation. She's been planning it for years."

Sol's nostrils flared a bit and tilting his head he pressed his nose to the side of his sister's neck, a soft nuzzle and not meant in a sexual way despite how the feel of her skin and the smell of her fired his synapses. "You wearing that perfume I got you?" he asked,a little surprised, but hoping she was and hoping she liked it.

Without budging from the comfy spot against her brother, Sofia unconsciously touched the side of her neck, partly because her skin prickled where his nose had pressed, and partly because it was exactly where she normally sprayed the scent.

“The Peace, Love and Indigo or...whatever,” she answered, not really sure. It didn't need a name or to even smell that good. It was from him, so she wore it. “Thank you, by the way. I would have said it sooner but, you know, you're never around...”

She reached up and playfully twisted one of his nipples.

“Oh yeah, and there will be no graduation festivities,” she told him, pushing off against his chest to better see him. “Ruthie pitched a fit to mom and dad about how the timing wasn't right with the vacation and all. And in true Ruthie fashion, she wore them down until they said no beans. I can't even speak the word party without her calling them and bringing the axe down. Honestly, I think she's miffed about the whole Valedictorian thing.”

Sofia grinned with a little self-satisfaction, then wriggled a victory dance on his lap.

“It doesn't matter. I don't need a party to beat her. I'm going to MIT.”

Sol chuckled as she reached up to tweak one of his nipples. It had been a game they'd played when she was younger, before she got her tits of course, and that had out a stop to that. His eyes had inevitably slipped to her chest though and he only raised them as she spoke and explained about the party.

"I'll be around for awhile though, at least the next three months last I heard." he explained and as she explained more about the little soiree he felt kind of bad. "Hey, we both know Ruthie is a bit uptight. If she wanted to have a party there'd be no problem. We'll think of a way for you to celebrate. Maybe we can't have it here at the house, but there's nothing saying we can't have a little get-together somewhere." he said.

Her little wiggling dance in his lap made him more well aware of her pert behind pressed against him and he had to admit that he was glad he had on jeans.

"So what plans do you have then today, Butterfly?" he asked. He hadn't used that name since they were kids, and she'd chased the colorful butterflies in the backyard for fun. Never even knew what to do with one when she caught it, but she'd always loved them. "Surely you don't want to just sit around this huge boring house. I was thinking if you didn't have anything better to do maybe we could go to Boomers!." he suggested.

Boomers! was a favorite place for people of all ages; an indoor arcade, indoor mini-golf and skeeball, and outside they had go-karts and batting cages, a raft ride and a larger mini-golf course. It was always busy, and they had nights where it was 18+ only and they even served alcohol those nights.

"I'm actually pretty hungry Butterfly. Let's head down to the kitchen to see what there is to fix. I gave Lianna the week off, as well as the other staff. Everyone needs a vacation." he explained. Grabbing his slightly smoking cigar from the ashtray he patted her bottom to get her to move and would stand, heading down to the kitchen.

“Boomers?” she asked, playfully incredulous. “Seriously? The last time I was there, it was Logan St. Sebastin's birthday party and Molly Petredorff threw up on my hedgehog plushie. I've been scared, Sol. I can never go back. No really. It makes my eye twitch.

“Oh. And let's not forget, I just graduated high school in one of the richest, whitest neighborhoods in the country. I am no stranger to the fake ID. So you just think a little bit harder, big brother.” She patted his chest in reassuring support. “You can do better than Boomers.”

To his mention of food, she sulked for a second, but only because she had to move. He was warm, and he was strong, and being the poster girl for overachievement and prudishness, getting so close to a sympathetic warm body was nice.

Driven by the pat to her butt, Sofia huffed as she stood, but then kicked off her flip flops and bounded energetically to the kitchen in front of him. On the way, she passed the volleyball she'd left on one of the gazillion random tables scattered in the mansion hallways, then tossed it up, practiced a set, another, then cradled it in her arms.

When they got to the kitchen, she put the ball on the center island and made a beeline for the fridge.

“Since you've sent all the help away,” she said opening up the door, then bending over to inspect the inventory. “And graciously taken it upon yourself to maintain our standard of living by cleaning this place yourself, the least I can do is make you lunch.

She smiled back at him over her shoulder.

“What do you want, Sol?”

Sol laughed. "Fair point, dear sister. Maybe we can make an outing to Purgatory then." he said, referencing one of the hottest clubs in the city, a den of raves and fornication by all accounts and in a twist, a refitted church citadel. There had been a foreclosure and the building had been scooped up by none other than Sol himself to be converted to the club. A fair amount of outrage had followed but there was nothing to be done. So the church had been redone and now served as one of the most popular places in town. Sol could get her in, ID or not.

Her friends too.

As Sofia bounced out of the room Sol discreetly opened a particular drawer and grabbed a couple of items and then followed, the cigar forgotten. Sol watched as she moved away, her perky young tits bouncing just right. And that ass... firm enough to bounce half-dollars off of. Legs that just didn't stop. Of course, this was not the first time that Sol had looked at Sofia in a sexual light, but it was the first time he'd really considered trying to dip into her. Following behind her he eyes stayed on her, his member gently pulsing to the beat of his heart as his arousal was stirred.

The kitchen was spotless, but he knew it wouldn't remain that way. Sofia bent over at the fridge and looked at him over her shoulder, asking what he wanted. The question wasn't truly what he wanted anymore. Not in his mind anyway... the question was what was he going to take.

Sol moved to his adopted sister, coming up behind her and to the side and casually layed his hand on her back. "I'm not really sure what we have. Let me take a look." he said, and pretended to look around, though his hand dipped a bit lower, soon delivering a fondling grope to her ass, fingers teased under the hem of the leg, on her ass cheek.

The reaction was expected, and as Sofia jerked upright Sol had the items he'd grabbed ready, having prepped the cloth and chloroform as he trailed behind her in the halls, her attention on the walk and the ball she was playing with. She was light, and carrying her to his room was easy enough. Laying her on his bed he considered a couple of things and knew that Sofia was a kind and gentle soul. She was also extremely beautiful and marring that perfection in any way, or a daughter of the Darrow family showing up anywhere and with any type of bruising, would raise a lot of suspicion. The immense walk-in closet was also a treasure trove of all manner of devices that Sol had collected over the years and he picked a set of padded leather cuffs and sturdy leather straps.

Working quickly he left his sister dressed and flipped her over so she was face down before carefully inserting the ring gag and then securing her to the huge bed, each wrist and ankle tied. making sure her head was to the side he sat to wait for her to awaken.

Sofia blinked awake, her brother's body slowly coming into focus. Her head hurt. Her mouth was dry. Her jaw strained as she tried to wet her lips, only to realize that there was something hard and round lodged in the space behind her teeth. Instantly, her eyes shot open.

Panic.

Her entire body jerked as she moved to yank the device out of her mouth. The leather restraint made a snapping noise, the motion shaking the wood and iron bed frame. The edge of the padded cuff bit into her wrist. Startled, scared, Sofia wrenched her arm again, then her other arm, her legs, testing. Realizing she was restrained from all angles, she pressed her forehead into the mattress, let out a sharp yelp, struggled again, this time using her knees and elbows, twisting, bouncing, lifting her ass in the air, trying to break the binds holding her to the bed pillars.

She knew but she didn't know. Where she was, what was happening. The last thing she remembered was Sol, in the kitchen, the way he fingered the hem of her shorts, the way he'd teased her skin. Then he'd groped her. He'd ambushed her, brought her to his room. While she was personally inexperienced, she'd snuck peeks inside his closet. She knew what was in there, and had an idea of what he liked. It was brutal. Scary. She'd spent enough time on the Internet to know what happened next.

Sofia sputtered a sob, her eyelashes wet with tears and desperation as she looked up at him. She tried to say his name, but with the ring in her mouth, her attempt to form S came out as a pleading moan. She swallowed with difficulty, squeezed her eyes shut and a tear spilled over the bridge of her nose. Drool was puddling on the coverlet beneath her cheek. For some reason, it was this sensation, this humiliating realization, that caused her to beg again, to reach out and touch his leg, to say his name in that sweet, inarticulate mewl.

Sol watched, keenly aware as consciousness began to creep back into Sofia. She had always been so sweet, so trusting. TOO trusting. You could simply not be that way in the Darrow family. She should have known better, should have seen this coming. Sol reached out, true compassion in his eyes as he shushed her.

"Ssshhhhh... all will be well, sister mine. I just had no other way to do this. Not with you. You know I love you, my Butterfly. Still, a brother has his needs and I simply could not take the risk of other... methods."

By now Sol had started to disrobe before her, slowly, deliberately exposing himself to her. His shirt was first, revealing the hard planes of muscle and the ink upon his skin. He walked along the side of his bed, his right hand extended to traces warm fingers along her flesh; down her side and along her firm buttock, then down the back of her leg. Up the other side.

Sol's pants were next and he slid them off, leaving only his underwear and the outline of his cock restrained within. A tender caress along Sofia's cheek. "There now, sweet Sofia. A tear. A tear of love I see." He wiped it away with the pad of his thumb. Sol climbed onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard, which had a thick leather pad. His head canted to the side as he observed his sister a moment, the throbbing between his legs insistent, and the wet spot at the tip of him also rather apparent.

Sliding forward he pressed his still clothed cock to her face, his head lolling back at the warmth, but his hands gripping her hair tight, holding her still as his hips moved, the heat of his member on her face and that wet spot rubbed in her nose. "You like the smell of me. I can tell." he told her and sat back again, letting go of her hair. "I always admired you Sofia. So smart, so beautiful. You've grown u into quite the young lady, but you see, I'm going to make you a woman. I wonder... have you ever even seen a cock before? I mean, REALLY seen one? Up close and personal. See the veins, feel the skin, the heat. Smell it. Taste it."

Sol observed her, taking his time, gauging her reactions. He shrugged. "What better person to usher you into womanhood than your brother? No mann could love you more than I, not even father. Did you know..." he smiled, "Did you know, that siblings are more closely related to one another than they are to their parents? Genetics. Now, I know you're not my biological sister, so many would argue you're really not my sister at all. Bullshit. Sometimes you're far more my sister than Ruthie. I adore you. I love you. I truly do. That's why I have to do this. I can't leave your... innocence to some stranger. That would almost be cruel."

Sol reached out again, smoothing hair from her eyes and then reached down, and produced his cock, the waistband of his underwear under his balls, his shaft not fully erect but definitely showing a burgeoning arousal. He was uncut, and well maintained, as one might expect of a man like him, and quite well hung. "That, dearest sister Sofia, is all for you." Sol said and reached out to grab her hair again, and used his other to grab the base of his cock, whch he then rubbed along her cheels and her face, across her nose and then, finally, slipped into the open space provided by the ring gag.

"I thought of leaving your mouth unbound but I just couldn't take that chance. You just might bite, and I can't have that." he explained, his voice matter-of-fact. Gently, lovingly even, he slide his cock into her mouth until he felt the back of her throat. All the while the gag had her drooling, providing decent lubrication. "It would be much better if you didn't have to be gagged, but I'm sure you understand." Sol explained, and felt her tongue on the underside of his shaft. That made him smile.

Her eyes widened with fear and disbelief as he spoke. The idea of what his other methods might be sent her back into a panic, and Sofia squealed against the ring gag, squirming, kicking at the coverlet, struggling and pulling at the restraints. His fingers trailed down her skin, lecherously close to her vulnerable cunt, and she rolled as far as she could away from him, trying to close her legs, her breath coming in hard, hysteric sobs.

When his pants came off, when she saw his manhood trapped beneath the thinly stretched fabric, Sofia stopped struggling and started bawling. Twisting sideways, squeezing shut her eyes, she tried to hide her mouth behind a painfully extended shoulder. She felt him wipe her tears with his thumb, heard his cooing reassurance, then felt the springs of the mattress depress as he slipped up beside her.

In between body-racking sobs, she whimpered his name again. Sofia could feel him watching her, his gaze as bone-deep as his touch, and she tried to curl into herself, to make herself as small as possible. Suddenly, his fist was coiled in her hair, his clothed cock was pressed against her face, smooshing her nose, pulling up her lip, scraping beneath her teeth. She could smell him, his familiar musk, heavily mixed with his heat, the scent of semen and dryer sheets. The lung-bending sobs got louder.

He was speaking again, about ushering her into womanhood, about love, genetics, innocence.... Sofia tried to scream, but Sol was holding her head at an angle that made the noise impossible. Instead, she reared back, trying to move her face farther away. Suddenly his grip relented, she felt him brush her wet hair away, and for a moment, Sofia relaxed. Her eyes cracked open, and in that second, Sol pressed his bare cock against her cheek.

Her eyes snapped shut and Sofia began to hyperventilate. His throbbing member traced around the plains of her face like a giant, slimy slug, leaving trails beneath her nose, along her cheek, in her eyelashes. The muscles of her jaw flexed beneath her bronzed skin as she tried to close her mouth, but the effort was wasted. Then, without any hint of remorse, her brother slid his dripping cock into her mouth, pressed himself deep into the back of her throat.

Sol continued to speak, but Sofia didn't hear him. She was focused on that massive slug filling the inside of her cheeks, the tip crushing her uvula, softly, but more than enough to make her gag. The girl lurched, choking on him, folding in the middle, her breath staggering in short and shallow bursts through her nose. The slug slipped out, just two inches, and Sofia gasped, whimpered, still trying to close her mouth as new tears streamed down her cheeks. Though there was less fight in her now, she was still struggling, still squirming, still moaning, her hips writhing, her limbs working futility against his grip and the restraints.

Sol had expected her to struggle, expected her to not understand, and he gently withdrew his cock and let go of her hair. with a knowing and loving smile he moved from the bed and out of her sight for a moment. When he came back he was holding a pair of sewing shears. "Please, little Butterfly, hold still. I do not wish to harm you and new clothes can always be purchased, yes?" he told her and set to work. The shirt was the easiest to remove, drawing a line up the back and the sleeves he wrenched it away, tossing it aside. The bra took a few snips, across the right straps and the garment fell away, also tossed to the side and now baring his sister's lovely breasts.

Bending to her he placed a kiss on her side, right above where her kidney would be, and then she would feel the cold blade at the bottom of one glute, the tearing of fabric as the tempered steel slid through it like butter and then again on the other side, the shorts she was wearing falling away. Lastly, the most desired of garments by men in Asia, or so Sol had heard - her panties. Snippety-snip, snippety-snip. Soon his sister was bared to him, her virginal teenage pussy peeking out from beneath the fine smooth cheeks of her ass.

Sofia would hear the slight sound of the shears being put back and Sol would once more come to talk to her, even if she didn't get it just yet, eventually his words would sink in.

"I can understand your reluctance. I truly can. After all, this is your first time with a man. I know. I've had you watched. I've actually had you watched a long time. I suppose I should apologize, but I won't. It was all for your own good. I suppose I should apologize too, for making you taste me before I ever really, you know, let you see what it feels like for yourself. I can remedy that."

Sol once more was out of sight and he checked the restraints just to make sure as he moved onto the bed behind her. The custom-built frame and mattress were large. Large enough for several people, and even with her restrained upon it, there was room for him behind her. Room too for Ruthie and even another after that, the leather straps drawn though those custom grooves and then ratcheted taut. Sol stroked his beard and regarded his struggling sibling. With a sigh he ran his hands up the backs of her thighs and to her strong firm ass. Sofia was quite the athlete as well and her tone firm body was now on display for him.

With a firm hand he spread her cheeks, the little star-puckered hole his destination as he bent to lave his tongue over that tiny dot, massaging the enormous numbers of nerve endings there with his tongue. Over and over he licked her, then shifted slightly as he allowed his tongue to dip into her soft tan cunt. All the while he waited for her reactions and relished as she bucked against him, whether from pleasure or frustration, fear or a combnation of it all. Smiling, he kept her cheeks spread, her pussy exposed and that lovely little rosebud wet. The tongue of Sofia's brother prodded and poked at her backdoor, a hum of pleasure from him as he did so, vibrating along his tongue as he attempted, over and over, to push the tip into her ass. It was tight, extremely so, and so Sol switched his tactics.

Flipping to his back he laid beneath her and lifted her up to lap eagerly at her virgin snatch. His tongue plaied apart her labia to delve into her pink folds. the rough surface of his tongue rubbed along her inner walls, those small inner lips, and against her wildly pulsing clit - matching her heartbeat. "Relax." he told her, taking his time, being thorough. His tongue danced and played along her inner thighs and her smoothly waxed quim, pressing into her and along her, flicking and teasing, until his lips sealed around that soft nub of flesh at the apex of her slit and he sucked on her clit.

Her brother slipped his cock from her mouth, relinquish control of her hair, then stepped away from the bed, out of site. Sofia's whimpering trailed off into short, hurried breaths, and she yanked against the restraints on her arms, her wrists craning at painful angles to give her fingertips a chance to unlatch the cuffs. She knew it was hopeless. She knew any attempt to escape would end badly. Still, some primal, instinctual drive for survival wouldn't let her give up.

And then she saw the sewing shears.

Sofia screamed then, louder and longer than she'd ever screamed in her life, struggling so violently against the restraints that it shook the entire bed. Sol urged her to be still, and she started sobbing again, buried her face in the bed, the muscles of her arms and legs and back visibly straining beneath her skin. She felt the trail of dull steel run up her spine, the warm air of the room prickling against her bare skin. The burn against her nipples as the lace bra was tugged from under her. Focus on something else. Anything else.

He said he didn't want to hurt her. How could he mean it? Wasn't he hurting her now? Except....except his tone. It wasn't mean or threatening. It was loving, kind, almost sweet. He'd touched her gently. Any of the pain she felt in her wrists and ankles and throat was due to her own struggling. And hadn't he always protected her before? From racist school bullies, from their fault-seeking parents, even from his own biological sister? Hadn't he shielded her, taken so many of life's brutal hits, just to keep her safe and innocent and good? He'd always been her defender. He'd always saved her before....

Though it didn't change the situation, remembering who Sol was gave her hope. And so when he cut off her shorts, she managed to wrangle some calm. He pulled the sliced remains of her panties from between her legs, and Sofia jumped, yelped, when the crotch-strip caught clit. Despite the friction, her breathing became more regular, her sobs dwindling to shy whimpers. She felt him leave again, heard the sound of the shears being tucked away, and there was a tense, fearful moment when she realized that she was spread, her entire body full exposed. It was the first time she'd ever been in this position. And some part of it almost felt....good.

He started to speak, acknowledging her reluctance, admitting that he'd been watching her, that he'd had her followed. Always looking out for her, even when he couldn't be there himself. For her own good. He was always acting in her best interests, because he was her brother and he loved her. He apologized for making her taste him, and something in his tone made Sofia feel bad. As if she'd hurt him, disappointed him. She turned her head back over her shoulder, hummed something that sounded like his name. She wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault. That he'd scared her. That she misunderstood. But she was starting to understand him. She wanted to understand him.

He left again, and her head swiveled frantically on her neck as she tried to place him in the room. Suddenly, she felt his hands run up the back of her thighs, grab her ass, his thumbs reaching into a place where no one had ever touched before. Then he spread her open, and Sofia squirmed, whimpered loudly, pulling her hips up as she tried to get away. Her brother was unrelenting, and with a firm hold on her cheeks, his tongue massaged her asshole, licking, probing, then diving deeper and sinking into her cunt. The tempo of her breath was staccato and rigid, but that fear intermingled with a few quick but pleasured moans.

His mouth suddenly left her, and for a fraction of a second, she was surprised by his absence, ashamed that she didn't want him to stop. The mattress shifted, her hips were lifted into the air, and like that, he was licking her again, only this time with much freer access. His tongue shot up inside of her, cleaning her, impaling her, and at his command to relax, Sofia closed her eyes, forced the tension from her muscles, let him have his way. His mouth teased the inside of her thighs, the lips of her hairless pussy, and after long minutes spent exploring her, playing with her, his attention fell to her clit.

The little bud was swollen and tender, and when her brother's tongue touched it, Sofia yelped again, bounced on his face. She tried to say his name, her wrists bucking against the restraints as she instinctively moved to touch him. In an expression of shame and guilt, her ass squirmed in an attempt to get away, though this time it was weak. Her fear of the situation still lingered, but she was no longer afraid of Sol. Now, she was confused by how much she was enjoying this. Felt guilty about wanting more.

As usual, her brother wouldn't let her linger on the negative. Almost as soon as she pulled up, he drew her back in, the tip of his tongue gently flicking her clit, then sucking on it. He nudged it with his nose, then rubbed it with the flat of his tongue, quickly but gingerly, a sensitive and agonizing tease. Despite herself, Sofia pressed her hips against his face, driving her cunt harder against him, her pussy against his chin, and as the pressure increased, she moaned lightly, her fingers coiling tight in the coverlet. Her hips rose up again, but this time not to get away. Now, she was inexpertly fucking his face.

Her brother's arms wrapped around her legs, and she felt his fingers brushing lightly against her engorged lips, tickling against her wet slit. He was toying with her, teasing her, pushing all the right buttons on her body so that her mind wouldn't object. As his fingers teased the outside of her pulsing cunt, the pad of one thumb brushed against her asshole, still wet from his mouth. With a soft, pleading whimper, Sofia wriggled back a bit, letting him know she liked it.

The screams of his sister hadn't bothered him. Nobody but the two of them were home and he was not going to harm her. Fear was an expected reaction, thus he'd provided the restraints and the gag. He didn't want her to hurt herself, or him. Sol's mouth ravaged her virgin pussy, the deeply hued flesh laved and licked and sucked and kissed. He could tell from the wide-on she had that her arousal was real and her little pink clit peeked from beneath its hood and so he bossed it around with his tongue, flicking over it and pushing it around.

His fingers splayed and massaged over inner thighs and the soft slick flesh of her cunt. She was soaked and the taste of her burst on his tongue. It was a thrill to know he was the first to see her, to taste her... and between his legs his member was still growing, still throbbing. The response to the brush over her asshole was met with a smile and Sol pressed his thumb to her pucker. There was no penetration, simply pressure as his lips suctioned around her swollen clit and sucked. Then, before he pulled away, his teeth scraped over her soft petals and he kissed her cunt like an old lover, tongue probing briefly at her hole.

Sitting up behind her he did the same for her asshole, tongue prodding at her hole and he licked all around it and over it before he moved back before her. His gaze was stern but his voice was calming and steady. "I want you to taste me too Sofia, but I know doing it with that gag on is difficult. Stick out your tongue." There was no room to negotiate, and he had all the time in the world. Once her tongue was out he gently wiped the swollen velvet head of his cock along her tongue, letting her taste the precum that came from him. Then, pressing the tip to the tip of her tongue, he had her dg that slick pink muscle into the cumslit of his cock. He sighed and rubbed the undervein of his thick member along her tongue and smiled at the drool that dripped from her mouth.

"Id love to take that gag off and allow you to suck my cock proper, sister mine, but I need assurance you won't bite. We can always return to the gag later, though you do need to learn how to properly fuck me with your mouth." His eyes looked toward one dresser and Sofia would be able to see a myriad of tools there, some she knew and others she did not. "I need your assurance, sweet Butterfly, that you won't bite. Because, if you do, I'll find some rather... creative uses for some of those devices."

Sol watched for her agreement, but was prepared to fuck her mouth either way. In fact, Sol gently stroked his cock in front of her, wanting her.

Back
Top Bottom