Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School of the Dead Interest Check

Frogger

Pulsar
Okay, the title says it all. Zombies have broken out all over the world, and now humans must kill in order to survive. All countries are infested.

Would anyone be interested in a group role-play of this?

Hmmm never saw the show but I am all for zombies...time to channel my inner Ash Williams

45788.jpg

Would we be using a generalized character sheet template? And is it no smut low smut, or holy mother of pearl batman smut overload? Need to know info before working on character concepts!

We'll use a general character template. I find those to be relatively easy, but you can either use a picture or description when it comes to appearances. Ah... as for smut, it can lead to any of the three ways. ^^ To be honest, I'm hoping for a great deal of smut, along with zombie killing.

Awesome, I'll write me up a super sexy cock/pussy hungry slut zombie killing machine! Lol

What's the code for hiding text in a post like a spoiler button?

Ash FTW!!!
never finished the anime but I like the idea, count me in too ;)

Awesome! Awesome, awesome! I know I disappeared today, but I had things to take care of. I'm planning a trip here on Sunday. I'll make up a character sheet so we can get things rolling!

As Sugo said:

This will be fun :heart:

(btw nice character Sugo)
But any sign of this starting?

Oh didn't mean to rush it just wanted to know if we were moving this on but I'm glad this started :)
Hope Frogger is joining us soon. By the way liked the starter, made me want to watch the anime again (and finish it up this time)

Back
Top Bottom