Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Anime Fandoms (Seeking Canons and Faceclaims)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my request thread. I love doing roleplays involving characters from various anime, but I've lately been craving characters from the more recent anime. In order to help find some partners, I decided to create this request thread. We can either have these roleplays take place in universe, or we can play as face-claims and do an alternate setting. Before I start though, I'd like to go over my rules first.

Before I begin, I'd like to list off my rules first.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. I don't mind a few spelling and grammar errors here and there, but if I can't understand what you've sent me, I won't be able to respond to you.
3. I prefer roleplaying through PM, emails, and threads, in that order of preference. No IMs.
4. I usually type around 1-4 paragraphs, please try to sent me the same amount.
5. I won't be able to respond every day, but I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I try not to miss at least two days, and large gaps between responses are very uncommon. I will let you know if I need to leave for an extended period of time.
6. Since these are roleplays based off of fandoms, I'd like for you to have some knowledge about the fandom in question. It'll make the rp go by much easier without having to explain anything.
7. I'll add more rules if I need to.

Kinks: For a full list of my kinks, please refer to my F-List.
Likes- Romance, busty women, cosplay, cheating/NTR, rough sex, messy sex, group sex
Dislikes- Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, hardcore BDSM, bestiality, large age gaps, yaoi

I'll be listing the various anime that I'm craving, as well as the characters we can use. We can have these roleplays take place in universe, or we can play face-claims in an alternate setting (face-claims are characters that look and act like their anime counter-part, but are ordinary people).

Fall 2015
The Asterisk War/Gakusen Toshi Asterisk:
Males I'd use:
Ayato Amagiri
OC
Female characters I'm looking for:
Julis-Alexia von Riessfelt
Claudia Enfield
Kirin Todo

Heavy Object:
Males I'd use:
Quesner Barbotage
Havia Winchell
OC
Frolaytia Capistrano
Oh-ho-ho/G-Cup Pilot (name has yet to be revealed)

Chivalry of a Failed Knight/Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry:
Males I'd use:
Ikki Kurogane
OC
Females characters I'm looking for:
Stella Vermilion
Ayase Ayatsuji
Yuri Oriki

The Testament of Sister New Devil/Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha:
Males I'd use:
Basara Tojo
OC
Mio Naruse
Yuki Nonaka
Zest
Chisato Hasegawa

Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon/Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai:
Males I'd use:
Takeru Kusanagi
OC
Oka Otori
Usagi Saionji
Ikaruga Suginami

Summer 2015
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Male's I'd use:
OC
Umaru Doma (regular version, not chibi)
Nana Ebina

God Eater
Males I'd use:
Lenka Utsugi
OC
Alisa Ilichina Amiella
Sakuya Tachibana
Tsubaki Amamiya

These are all a work in progress, so I will be adding more anime and characters when I think of more ideas, as well as the show continues and introduces more characters. If I don't include any characters or a series that you are craving, feel free to let me know, and we can try to work something out, as long as I've seen the show as well.

PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Added a couple more fandoms, will try to add more soon. New season coming up, which means more cravings. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom