Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Other Alternatives {darkest_fate&whtbitch4u2own}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
In some ways, Cain realized that what he was doing was wrong. There was something inherently wrong in attempting to win over a woman that happened to be "happily" married. Marriage was supposed to have some sort of societal meaning, to be a binding contract, to be two people finding one another and dedicating their lives "till death do us part." The social contract insisted that breaking said bond was "wrong." This went especially for attempting to seduce someone already in such a relationship. You shouldn't attempt to break the bonds of "holy" matrimony.

Cain's case became even worse when he considered his target. He'd watched little Emma grow up. in actuality, Cain had originally worked with Emma's parents, a pair of high profile lawyers. He'd become a friend of the families, and had watched the little girl blossom into quite the impressive woman. Cain had been part of her extended support team, helping her through her projects, giving her presents at all her major life events. In many ways, he'd been something of a second father, not that Emma needed much more support. Something about the young woman simply drew others into her orbit. She never asked or begged or hinted, but still she received a good deal of support. Cain had always been proud of his role in that regard.

But lately, lately he'd noticed how strikingly beautiful she happened to be. Puberty had given hints, but it wasn't until Emma started to grow into her own elegant body that Cain truly started to notice the young woman. He'd considered propositioning her: he was a strikingly handsome man himself. Obviously he was old enough to be her father, and it showed with some grey and salt in his well trimmed beard. But time spent training and honing his body had left him powerfully built. He may only be a bit over six feet, but his presence often made him seem even larger. Even that was enough to loom over Emma, which he most certainly did from time to time.

She'd gotten married, however, to someone that Cain disapproved of. Even he couldn't say if it wasn't his own attraction for the beautiful young woman that generated so much dislike of her chosen match. Perhaps it was just that: simply jealous. But Cain didn't quite believe that this man could tend to Emma's needs. She required someone stronger, someone with more class, someone who knew how to handle an elegant woman and give her what she truly needed. And as time went on, Cain began to hear rumors, to strongly suspect that their sex life had become something of a dry wasteland.

Thus he'd enacted his dangerous plan. First, he'd gone to one of his trusted associates, someone he'd worked with before. He'd gotten a cast made, a molding, one to perfectly match the rather impressive equipment he boasted downstairs. People had been sending Emma such items since she'd been a "witch" with a "wand," so they did occasionally pop up. Cain had always been adamant about not sending such items, and he was quite certain one had never been this... large.

Emma's anniversary arrived, and Cain readied his present. He presented it to her, watched her reaction, that look, and knew that she understood what it was, or at least could guess. He'd merely smiled and saluted her with his drink. They'd continued, and she'd iced him out as he left.

The message had come only a few days later. Leave it to Emma to be polite enough to send a message letting someone know she was about to storm in and make demands. If there had been a "proper" way to send an angry email about receiving a dildo, she would've sent it. So now Cain waited at his flat, where his opulence showed from every corner. The modern art, the pristine furniture, it all spoke to his power and position, as much as his presence did. Cain had considered going further with that display: putting on one of his tailored suits. Instead, he'd opted for something more casual. No need to put on armor for a fight you knew you were going to win.

The man had just prepared the wine, selecting a vintage he knew to be one of Emma's favorites, when he heard the bell. Smiling, he walked over to it, opening it and looking down. "Emma! What a pleasure to see you. I had wondered when I'd be hearing from you again..."

and so it began.

451810854_zpsig6hlan3.jpg
Emma knew it was too early to get married when she did, but she was glad that she made that decision at such an early age in her life. She didn’t know how it would affect her career as an actress, but she knew this much; if it’s meant to be…it will be. She loved Mark ever since she was in high school. Matter of fact, he was one of the very few guys she dated and Mark being the last one, she never had to look for anyone else. It wasn’t until senior year of her school, their relationship became serious and then it grew stronger as she moved away for college. She did try and spend time with him every chance she got over the years.

Once she was in her senior year of college, there were so many things going on. Not only her studies had kept her busy but acting as well. She was constantly being casted into movies left and right, she made sure to hold onto one person that meant a lot to her, Mark. So it was in her senior year of college when he proposed to her and she said yes. Not wanting to lose an opportunity, he pressed that they get engaged soon, and they did. It was a small gathering and very few people were invited. Of course, it was made public knowledge with an announcement of a date set for a grand marriage, which was in the summer that followed her college graduation.

She was only 23 when she tied a knot to be his lawful wife for the rest of her life. She knew it was him with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life, given how well they meshed together. She liked how he was always caring towards her and made sure she was given the same pampering care she received under her parent’s care. What more could a girl want from her life other than a guy who matched to her father in every way possible! Her being married didn’t ruin her acting career, for which she was very grateful. It's been over two years now and since then, she’d acted in few more movies. She made sure to make time for her husband, who happen to be a politician, a great one that too.

Her parents always supported her. Even now that she’s married, they are used to pampering and care for her. They knew that she wanted to celebrate her three year marriage anniversary but didn’t have time to actually plan for a proper party. They also knew that she’d turn it down the suggestion of them hosting a party for her, so that’s why they decided to send the invites to few close friends and family before telling her. It was an anniversary party, held at their estate and hosted by her parents…she had to be there even though she would have kept it to very few people. Though, she was surprised to find many more guests than she would have invited, had she planned the party.

She went around accepting wishes on her anniversary, along with gifts. It wasn’t until she came across Cain. Now her parents always insisted that she address him as Uncle Cain. He was twice her age, hence old enough to be her father and then some change. It sure has been a while since she last saw him. Of course, she didn’t keep tabs on him, but he certainly did, it seems. He was one of her father's good friends and always made sure to make his presence at such gatherings even though he’s busy with his multi-billion company that he runs. It wasn’t until she was walking out of the restrooms and going back to tend to guests, he approached her. She was looking forward to breaking words with him since she’d seen him at the party from afar, while cutting a cake.

Feeling as if his approach was that of a norm, she flicked her hair over her shoulders as she flaunt her lithe frame in a perfect gown that she had on. It was half sleeve gown that covered her frame from top to bottom, making her look pleasant and princessy, “Cain!” She said with excitement, telling him it was so good to see him. That’s when he gave her a present but her parents also made their way to where she and Cain were standing. Cain insisted that he open her present and like all the other time he gave presents, she was always curious to see what it was in that gift wrap. His presents were always expensive ones but also, well thought of. So, when she smiled at him and her parents, quickly unwrapping a long rectangular box that encased what looked like a large dildo, she almost gasped.

She was shocked to find what it was and for a second, feeling as if this was a present for someone else...perhaps his girlfriend or something of that sort. She looked up at him and then her parents, not able to speak a word what it was in that box and when her parents asked, she nodded no. Before she knew, he was leaving the party, bidding farewell to her parents. The questions she had for him were floating around her head. Many times that night and rest of the week, she felt like calling or texting him, wondering if this was some sick joke.

That night, she put the gift box in her purse while rest of the presents were tucked into the back of her car and then into her house when they reached home. The whole week, she’s been carrying it in her purse, being afraid that if she left at home, her husband may find it and she’d have to give explanation. It was only few days after, she couldn’t take it anymore and decided to pay him a visit, probably throw the box at his face. If this was a joke, she wouldn’t know how to react….if it wasn’t, then her reaction would be that of an anger. She stood there in her lose black top that she had on, matching with black slacks and heels, standing tall at 5ft 5 in. She was already furious because she had to drive out of her routine route just to go see him. She walked past him, entering his fancy flat and once she was inside, she turned around to face him, “Your present. What is it? A joke?” She said bluntly, getting to the point, skipping pleasantries.

The woman in front of Cain now looked absolutely furious. The dark man had expected something along those lines: Emma had always been one to stand her ground. True, she generally had more of a sense of humor about these sort of affairs, but perhaps she felt he'd crossed some line. That he actually had was of little consequence to Cain. He merely smiled and took another sip of her drink.

"I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking," he replied after he'd finished. He moved to set the drink down, keeping his attention on the irate woman in front of him. "I must say that you look particularly striking right now," his eyes scanned her for a moment. Heels? Who wore heels when they were simply going to confront someone? Wouldn't more sensible shoes have been preferable? Or was Emma thinking she was making a point?

No, Cain knew it. "Strange that you dressed up for me, if you're so outraged," he pointed out, moving around toward his sitting room. A decorator had arranged everything in almost too perfect order and pattern, aligning the sleek, uniquely shaped furniture with one another. Cain slid into a couch, almost slouching as he looked up at Emma, his face as serene as ever.

"I believe that the present speaks for itself, actually," he replied, flicking his fingers slightly toward her. "I've heard things, after all,' now a slight smile, one tinged with knowing, split his features as he looked up at the flushed, heaving woman standing before him. He wholly intended to have her emulate such a countenance in good time. For now, he simply continued to lounge, knowing full well that he was about to endure quite the storm. He wagered it would involve flinging something at him, possibly his face.

451810836_zpsolxerhop.jpg
For the first time, she looked up at Cain and found him to be much taller than her, finding him to be stronger as this was the first time she’d seen him as something more than a family friend. A threat for now. What kind? Only time will tell. Emma had always been that child who stood her ground if she thought she was right. She usually kept to herself if she didn’t know someone but if she gets to know them, she’d open up to them.

Cain knew her as a little girl, not now since she’s grown up. Perhaps, he knew her better than she knew herself. He seemed confident, not that she was noticing. His smile, for the first time, seem to annoy her. She still wanted to think this was a joke but she was being real and this was certainly no joke. If it was a joke for him then his sense of humor had gotten old, just like him. She scoffed, “You think so highly of yourself.” She said to let him know she wasn’t here to see how he was doing. Matter of fact, he should be asking her that question. Watching him move around his condo, worry free as if he had done NOTHING wrong.

She didn’t even bother replying back to his compliment. “Excuse me…” she scoffed again and shook her head no, during which, strands of hair slipped past her ears and came to her sides, giving her a dishelve look about her face, though quite sexy. “I didn’t dress up for you. I was on my way home from a shoot.” She said making a bitch-face, not sure if she succeeded in it. “The present speaks for itself. It’s a freaking dildo. What the hell are you thinking Cain?” She said, sounding literally annoyed and pissed. “You’ve heard of things? People talk stuff. Media talks. I am surprised you actually believe it to be true. Out of all the people….?” She seemed disappointed, scooping that box as she then walked to where he was sitting and put it down onto the table in front of him, “Just tell me this….why would you give me something like that as my anniversary present?” She said pointing to the thing. What annoyed her the most was how he continued to just sit there, as if this didn’t even bothered him.

"Of course I think highly of myself; everyone in our little family does," Cain replied, his smile twitching slightly. As if Emma didn't think highly of herself as well. Why else had she bothered to come here, to do this? Deep down, she had to be curious, had to want, or she would've handled this differently. She could have easily berated him via email or, even more appropriately, told her husband and had him personally reprimand Cain for stepping out of line.

instead she dressed up and got riled up in person. Cain's brows raised at Emma's excuse: coming from a shoot indeed. Let her think what she wanted; he knew better. He kept his eyes focused on her, however, knowing that this was the dangerous part. Or, well, to be more exact, this was the beginning of the dangerous parts. Cain fully imagined that there would be several more to come. But for now, he let Emma rant, talking about the toy.

"I was thinking that you need someone to educate you," he replied, gesturing toward the package again. he kept his attention focused on Emma as he continued. "It seems to me that the best way of celebrating love is to give you the proper education, something I would wager you are sorely lacking. Frankly, if you get this upset over seeing something like an adult toy in your presence, then I would wager that you're missing out on quite a lot in life." Cain chuckled, tapping his fingers and smiling in the way parents smiled at children when they started throwing a tantrum. However, he also knew he needed to move quickly, and was already raising to his feet.

"Now, Emma, why don't you let me show you what I had in mind, hmm?" he said, adjusting his clothing, as if he were the one wearing designer garb and she the casually dressed. "Actions speak louder than words, after all, and, frankly, I doubt you'd be listening to anything that comes from my mouth anyway," he smiled at her, nodding again. He did outweigh her, and he was willing to bet he could beat her to the door, particularly with those heels on. He let his eyes slide over her again, judging it, watching for the signs of movement, looking every inch the predator as he did.

She took a powerful stance only few feet away from the table and the couches he was sitting on; left leg straight as was her left hand, right leg bent slightly at her knees with her right hand on her waist. She looked down at him with her piercing gaze and one could easily assume she was mad. Something that didn’t happen as much, but he had done it. He was right to call it OUR family as he had been part of them for the longest time and that is why this was coming to her as a shock. She wanted to understand what went wrong or was it so that Cain had always been this way towards her. She didn’t think highly of herself, at least not in a domineering manner but just because she knew Cain, her husband didn’t know him so the wise thing to do was tackle this head on. He gifted the present to her, not her husband and running up to her father to take care of such a thing, it would mean she was still under her father’s shadow. And how could she even go to him about this? What would she say? Look daddy, what did your father give me?

She didn’t know what she was deep down. She couldn’t see past the anger that she had for him at the moment. She had to come because the way they knew each other, email would not do justice. She also wanted to look him in his eyes when he’d explain this rude behavior. She watched him raise his brows but it was the truth. She was coming back from a shoot and he’d be a fool to assume that she got dressed for him. Maintaining appearance was something she had to do and that meant looking her best, being a celebrity. She scoffed hearing her comment, “I am old enough and don’t need any one to educate me about anything.” She replied to his comment, letting her gaze fall to the package as his did too.

She couldn’t help but feel angrier towards him, “And you are judging me? I didn’t expect that from you Cain. IF I GET THIS UPSET? I wouldn’t be upset if my husband had given me this…you have to excuse me for being mad because it does look insane coming from you. I mean why would you even do such a thing?” She was becoming worst with her anger seeing him tap his finger as if this and her words weren’t even making him feel bad.

The moment she heard him tell her how he was going to show her what he had in mind, she moved two steps back, in the direction of his door. She tilt her head, “No…thank you.” She said as if it’s supposed to make difference and he was someone who listened to her. She listened to him continue to speak while he stood up, fixing his clothes, she knew he was coming towards her and in that moment, she was a little afraid of him. Well not him, but what he would do since he said he was going to show it to her. She couldn’t help but continue to move backwards and she nervously spoke, turning around and in the process, “So there’s your little present and I said what I had to say. I am leaving now…..” she said and finally turned around, the door only few steps away now and the door handle was just in her reach.

As always, Emma looked so assured of herself. Cain's eyes flashed, his lips twitching with amusement as he saw her shift her stance. Those flashing eyes, that determined stare. She always had been so possessed of herself, and he loved seeing that he'd brought that out in her a little further. That he could now see such an expression, such a demeanor, on someone who was most certainly an adult, a beautiful one at that, well, it only made him all the happier. People often teased that women looked more striking when they were angry, that fire giving them more life. And it was proving every bit as true for Emma as for the general populace.

"We're always learning, dear," he slid in as she scoffed. He could feel some of his cool detonating, however, as she continued. Emotions had started to rise up and take too much control. Upset, insane? Was it insane to want the best for someone that you'd known for most of her life? was it insane to want a beautiful woman to actually experience pleasure and sexual satisfaction? Emma deserved to have someone who could actually give her that, someone like Cain, not that pathetic excuse for a husband she had now.

She turned. He rose. He moved swiftly, his speed belying his relatively large size. Somehow he didn't seem rushed, didn't seem hurried. He simply slid, moving so that when she reached for the door handle, he would be there. His body would loom behind hers, their evident size difference all the more apparent. An arm shot up, shot over Emma's shoulder, hit the door, held it down. The strong arm certainly couldn't be moved, not be Emma. Cain's proximity would make it difficult for Emma to move without a good deal of squirming.

"You seem mistaken," he whispered, his tone still calm, almost deadly so now. He leaned forward, eyes burrowing into hers as he continued. "Did something in my tone indicate that you had a choice in the matter? Silly girl," he leaned forward. "The whole point is that you don't know what you want. There's no choice for you here. Well, that's not true, strictly speaking," he smiled as his other hand shifted, moving along her side. "you made your choice when you decided to come here, in person. You know as well as I do. Your curiosity, that inner fire, it drove you here. And here you are. I'll grant you one more chance to at least take a little control over the situation, but I assure you that our lesson is just beginning."

Emma always looked so prim and proper to begin with. On top of that, the black was a striking color on her whenever she wore it. But to add to that, her being angry made her look even more hotter. Her tiny nose moved, her eyes widen and her forehead furrowed a little. Tiny veins on her neck would show as green lines over her pale neck along with her neck muscles clearly visible as she drew in air, long intake of air to keep her calm. It certain wasn't working.

She watched him as his eyes flashed and noticing hint of amusement on his face. Though, his stare reminded her of her father's stare, when she was young. He never raised his arm on her and never stopped her from doing something, letting her make all the decisions on her own. Cain had that fatherly stare, as well as that dominating one. She had called him an insane, this whole thing was insane to begin with. And, she was insane to come here. He was right. She should have just ignored all of this and never speak to him. But, she had some decency inside her that made her come to him and demand answers.

"And I can learn on my own. I don't need you so thank you." She quickly moved her tiny mouth, her thin lips pursed as her chest filled with more air and her frame just seemed more petite as her taut tummy sank in more. She soon realized it wasn't worth it to continue to speak to him, trying to make him see it was wrong of him to give her that present. She had estimated that she would move faster towards the door and sort of placed some trust in Cain, yes, even after all this, that he wouldn't do anything to harm her.

tumblr_m611m1WAuq1qezvoz.gif

Harm...she couldn't even imagine he would do something wrong by her. She shifted her frame sideways so she can slip through whatever gap she'd be able to create once opening the door. The knob twisted, the door opened and she glanced at him one last time, only to find him right before her. Her left side was facing the door as she was startled by the slamming of the door shut by him. He stood so close and so tall before her as she could feel her warm breath bounce off of him. "What is this Cain...let me go!" She said and looked up at him, noticing the size difference between the two, "And you are delusional. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Now let me go." She said and turned to face the door one more time, twisting the knob and pulling the door. The door only shuddered open a little and slam shut with his hand still guarding it.

She heard him speak to her, calling her a silly girl, as if she was some little girl. "I know what I want and that is to get the fuck out of here." She finally had cursed in frustration, "Look...I don't have time for this. I have to get home." She said running her hand through her hair. "I don't need your ONE MORE CHANCE. You can keep it. Just open the door Cain." She said as she was standing relaxed for the past one minute or so. Her struggled started once again as she turned around so that her back was facing him, maintaining distance, she placed her left hand on the wall next to the door. She used that as a leverage and pushed on it, turning the knob, she pulled at the door and pushed her back into him to push him off balance. She was glad to have succeeded a little, seeing the door pry open even more, BUT not enough.

Oh, did Emma ever need him. Cain knew it to his core, and he couldn't suppress the sadness that welled up within him, leaking into his eyes as he looked to the girl. To think that they'd had to come to this. She could've just agreed, and they'd have been perfectly civil about the whole affair. He could've shown her how to use the toy properly, given her instruction, taken her to new heights. It would've been a beautiful beginning to an entirely new relationship. Instead she insisted on that prim and proper demeanor, insisting that he was delusional.

It did amuse him that she even attempted to open the door. Cain couldn't help but chuckle at her efforts, so very childish. Get the fuck out of there indeed. while she raised her hand, he subtly shifted down, moving to try and switch the door lock. It would be easy enough to undo from this side of the barrier, but the point was to add one more frustrating step even as he further flustered Emma. Enough steps would give him the opportunity he needed. Unfortunately, Emma shouted, insisted, and actually pushed back. Cain had been expecting resistance, had braced for it. The shift had therefore been a subtle one, but still noticeable, still enough to give a little more leverage.

duHBxSC.gif

Perhaps more drastic measures would need to be taken. As Emma hoped, Cain still didn't wish to hurt her: he cared too much for the girl to wish her harm. This whole affair was about pleasure after all. So he shifted, moving to counterbalance her, one arm reached across and slightly over again, pushing hard against the door, leaning. "You had your chance," he insisted. His other hand drew along her body, moving along her waist. the fingers sought her waistband, though Cain hardly believed that he'd actually succeed in darting his digits beneath it. He wholly expected, almost wanted, Emma to let out a protest, to lunge, to grow more violent. His hope was to draw attention away from the door, from the escape it provided, and toward himself. Then it was a matter of flipping locks, looping chains, using those few seconds to give himself the lead he needed for a few seconds more. He just had to hope that he could outmaneuver her...

People said silly thing when angry. Lot of what Emma said to Cain, she wouldn't have if she wasn't mad. But then again, she was mad BECAUSE of him. So it was very much justified. She watched him look into her eyes, saw his disappointment. She didn't care anymore. Well, she did but in that moment, she didn't. She actually hated his gut. And if her father was there, watching all this, she'd shout at him for keeping friends such as Cain. Uncle Cain. She was glad she never called him an Uncle but it was because they always got along just fine and so the word never settled in her mind.

She had no idea what he was trying to accomplish here by teaching her how to use a freaking dildo? She had already wondered and thought about it, 'Who would do that?' She asked the question to herself. She was crossing all the lines tonight. She shouted at him, she sort of unfriended him, she cursed at him and even nudged him away angrily. Last of which, made no difference, given his large frame. She was just some tiny butterfly in front of an elephant.

"Thank you but I will take my own chances. Now open the door Cain!" She gritted her teeth, anger visible in her eyes and on the tip of her nose. Her lips drawing sharp edges as she spoke so bitterly to the older man. She leaned backwards, feeling his hand slide down to her waist and sought her waistband through her silky top. In that moment, she took her hands off the knob and pushed with her two hands, shoving his hand off of her, "Get your hands off me." She said and looked up at him. She reached for her phone, "I am calling my father right now if you don't step away." Her attention was no on her phone, unlocking it and opening the dialer app in her phone.

His gambit had worked to some degree. Emma had drawn her hands away from the door for a few moments, long enough for Cain to hastily flick a lock and slide a deadbolt into place. She'd pulled against him, and with two angry hands pulling and his attention elsewhere, she managed to pull him off. He didn't even fight back, simply let her think she had the win, at least for the time being. After all, he'd just made things a little more difficult, likely a lot if she was paying as little attention there as he figured.

Because while Cain might be getting angry, he wasn't nearly as frustrated or flustered as his target. Emma looked up at him, and he could see the fury in her eyes. Indignation certainly did make her look more appealing; he had to give her that. So if she thought he'd be cowed by her look or her words, she would be quite mistaken. If anything, it simply enhanced the tightness he felt in his groin.

Still, he couldn't very well let her call her father. Start, yes, and he took those few seconds to lock and shift. As soon as she'd gotten focused, however, he reached down, fingers closing on the phone. "You're making this difficult, young lady," he intoned, his eyes narrowing. Muscles bunched as he moved to tug the phone away, again counting on size and strength to win the day. Apparently Emma wouldn't be won over by rhetoric or other such arguments, and she wasn't yet in a position where he could prove his point in a more demonstrative way.

Expecting her to protest and fight for the phone, Cain dared use one free hand to reach for her waist again. This time his hand was a lot less suggestive and a lot more daring: he simply moved to try and palm Emma's crotch directly. He fully expected a jerk, a slap, a gasp, some display of shock, outrage, anger. But he also expected that she'd again forget about possible salvation for the more pressing threat of defending her body against his "attacks."

Emma hadn't really thought how conniving he could be when he wanted to be. She had taken a moment to turn to face him so she can push him away a little and that's when he used that opportunity to flick yet another lock and then the deadbolt. She heard the clicks and she looked down, noticing his hands weren't on her so she pushed him. Watching him take a step back, she thought it was her victory but now had twice as many locks to go through before she could open the door. She quickly realized it was even worse than before and sort of impossible for her to just up and leave.

She couldn't tell if he was angry or was as calm as he seemed. She looked up at him, making 'tsk' sounds at him to show how annoyed she was at him. He'd see how angry she was and it made her face turn red. Not only that, but she could feel her body throwing off heat and her blood just rushed through her veins. She just figured that knowing each other for so long, he would eventually snap out of it and maybe apologizing before letting her go.

Though, she saw none of that happening anytime soon. She stood there with her phone in her hand, trying to dial her father who was on speed dial. "I'm making it difficult? Wait till I get my father on the phone." She said and looked up, that's when she felt him snatch her phone away from her hand. Her first reaction was to reach forward and try to grab her phone back from him. "What do you think you're doing. Give me my phone."

She said as she outstretched her arm forward and would let it follow his hand and if he'd lift up over his head, she would give him eventually since she wasn't as tall as he was. She felt him push her back or at least hold her off at arm's reach by placing his hand on her petite waist. She didn't take notice as she was keen on getting her phone back. But, she jerked back the moment she felt his hand move to her crotch and she swung her hand to push his off of her crotch. She felt his large fingers run along her crotch and felt it slide against her slit as she pulled back, "What the hell do you think you are doing? Cain! Are you out of your mind?" She said and looked frustrated, "Look, I am asking you one last time. And Nicely. Let me go."

Were anger and lust really such different emotions when you broke them down? Cain didn't particularly think so, particularly not when he saw how worked up Emma was getting over their little play here. The heat wafting from her showed quite well, and with this proximity Cain couldn't help but notice. Surely her blood must be rising, getting a rush of adrenaline and endorphins, and they hadn't even truly started yet. Just thinking about what it would be like when he finally achieved what he was aiming for made Cain all the more aroused, all the more ready for action.

First though, he had to take that phone. He listened as Emma complained like a child, even reaching for it. There was some temptation to follow suit with what she did: to raise it over her head like he was her teasing older brother. His height would mean she certainly couldn't reach. Instead, however, Cain moved to turn the phone off, its jingle sounding almost garish compared to what was happening around them. Then he merely tossed it away, not caring where it landed and barely paying attention as it skittered across the floor.

it didn't seem as if Emma was quite as distracted by his hands upon her crotch as he'd expected. No, there were the hands, moving to try and push her away. Her efforts drew another chiding chuckle from him. Cain easily moved around her hand, pressing his quite insistently against her loins again. Now that he'd dealt with the door and the phone, he could focus his attentions on the beautiful struggling woman before him. His hand brushed aside hers, moving to cup her crotch and begin rubbing it even as she looked to him with frustration and demands.

"You are not in a position to make requests, let alone demands," he intoned. His other hand shot up, grabbing her hair to twist her head back, wanting to bare that neck and to further assert his dominance. The hair should prove quite the handle, and it was one that he fully intended to use. "You have two options, Emma," he said as he began pawing her crotch again. "You can willingly submit and thoroughly enjoy the pleasure. Or I can roughly induct you into the glories of a sensual life. There are no other options: you gave those up when you walked into my home. Now," he gripped her sex tightly, "choose."

And the large, dark man loomed over her, staring down at the struggling girl he'd watched blossom toward womanhood. There was a slight ping, a little moral stab at his conscience. But Cain knew he was doing this for her benefit, that the ends would justify the means, and that once they truly started, Emma would be too busy enjoying herself to care about how they'd begun.

To Emma, it was her anger that was recognized by her and also knew that the root of it was Cain. It was in that moment, she wondered why she even came here. Their conversation wasn't even productive and it was obvious that he wasn't even sorry for what he did. He had this delusional thought, an opinion about her which she disagreed one hundred percent. To her, she wasn't even feeling any presence of lust, probably hidden under all that anger that had build up. There were all sorts of moral codes which she respected very well and the fact that she was married, she considered herself to be a one-man-woman. The fact that Cain held such an opinion about her is what really was pissing her off. A few strands of hair slipped past her ears but she didn't even bother to put them back in place as she was distracted by something else here.

She felt as if she was on fire and if allowed, she'd do so much to Cain...starting with hitting him. Of course, she was a tiny little thing in comparison and wouldn't dare to, not yet at least. It wasn't in her nature. Emma complained, trying to reach for her phone, "Give me my phone back or I will..." that is all she could say before he turned her phone off. A small jingle played and she gasped, "What the hell? Why did you turn my phone off. This is not funny anymore." She said as she never thought this was funny. It was sort of humiliating, a present in the form of a dildo coming from a much older man. She may not have had the best sex life but being a celebrity and not being with many guys, it was quite satisfying for her. When he tossed her phone away, she almost tried to go after it but with him standing between her and the phone, she couldn't. She did take a step towards him but then pulled back, noticing how her phone's back cover came off, the battery flew across further a little, realizing it might be broken from the way it sounded.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!" She said and shifted on her heels, "Screw this..." she was ready to leave so she wanted to turn around to get the door, bringing her back to square one. She was getting frustrated now, more than ever. His hands would continue to brush her crotch and she had just realized that, seeing how her attempts to push his hand away had failed. "I can make whatever demands I wish to. You have no right to do this to me." She said considering how the door was locked and her phone snatched away. Her hand moved instantly to hold his wrist, feeling his hand grab her hair and twist her head so that she was looking up at him. She let out a soft grunt laced with an unpleasant tone of voice, "Screw you Cain. Just let me go and I won't tell father or anyone." She tried one last card she had on her side.

She could feel his hand pawing at her crotch again, making her spread her legs involuntarily, "I don't want to. This is insane." She said when he spoke about enjoying the pleasure and when he said he can roughly induct her, she shook her head no, "You wouldn't dare. Look I don't want any of this. What you think about what I need, you can keep it to yourself. Just leave me the fuck along. Enough is enough Cain." She said as her free hand to rest on his torso, trying to push him, "Let go off my hair." She said as she felt him tightly grip at it. When he gripped her sex tightly, she was on her tip toes, wiggling and struggling. This wasn't going to be easy for anyone but it would only make it way much harder for Emma. She felt there was still a chance he will let her go. Feeling so powerless in front of him, she realized how strong he was for the first time in many years.

The heat rising up from Emma was quite impressive. True, Cain knew that it came from anger instead of lust, the burning fires of frustration and outrage certainly not the heady flames of arousal he wanted to fan from within her. Yet heat was heat, and he could still read the little signs, the slight hints, and he knew that the girl simply didn't know what she wanted. How often had he had to act like a second father when she'd been younger? His experience had helped grace her with the life she led today.

In truth, she sounded even more like an unruly child as she protested his removing her phone. Cain gave her a hard look, his face locking into a stern expression. "It was never funny," he intoned, his voice dipping even lower than it had before. Had she ever thought he was joking? Perhaps when she'd first opened the gift, but now? Now when he had her pinned, utilizing his impressive strength and weight against her. He could feel her body submitting to him even as she continued to mouth protests.

"I have every right," he nearly spat. His hands twisted, using her hair as reins to start working this unruly girl. "You're acting as if you're some sort of adult now, as if you're the one who knows best," he let out a harsh laugh as the lower hand began tugging. She'd spread, insisted she didn't want, insisted that he wouldn't dare. "I see you've chosen the hard way," he said, shaking his head, truly upset that it would have to come to this. He kept working at her sex, pulling her up with it, knowing that the rough treatment would likely surprise Emma even still further. No man would dare treat her in this way. Hadn't she all but insisted that?

But Cain moved her. He tugged at her body, pulling her by crotch and hair away from the door, heading for the furniture strewn about the room. It would take effort: Cain had little doubt that she would struggle every step of the way. But he was determined to pull her into a position, down into what he knew her body truly craved. His hand began working, moving around her lower fabric. He tugged at it, wanting to pull it from her hips, to give her something else to worry and fuss about. The more distractions, the further along he could get. he twisted the hair again, jerking her head even as he pulled her body forward.

"It's a shame I have to treat you like this, Emma," he said, shaking his head. "To think that we have to do it this way, when I could've shown you my passion in more... pleasurable ways," but he was determined, and his muscles and will hardened to further prove his point.

It was impossible for her to digest this was pleasing Cain, hurting her like this. It was hard as it was to see this side of him and now, the way he was acting and treating her. It was as if he'd washed away all those years of respect she had for the fatherly gentleman. Many times in past, he'd helped her, taking on a role of a guardian when her father thought it was a situation best handled by Cain. One of those recent decision she respected was the type of college she should go into, considering how fame followed her after her work in acting.

She still remembers the first phone she got from Cain and her father wouldn't budge on buying her one, saying it was too early. She knew it was early but the gift was a positive enforcement should she maintains straight A's in the junior year of her high school. It was for those reasons she was having hard times facing and accepting this side of him. It was obvious this wasn't some joke. If it was, it certainly has crossed the line. Her jaw dropped when pinned her with his strength and waist while she couldn't to throw tantrums at him. It was all she could with her pretty little mouth.

Her mouth was starting to get dried, making her thirsty as she continued to wet her lips with her tongue. "Right? You are not my father and if you think you have some right over me, then you are just senile and delusional!" She shouted, feeling him breathe warm air over her face as he continued to speak. She gasped and sucked in some air, "I am an adult Cain and I know what's best for me. You are nobody to tell me anything otherwise." She continued to argue but exhale forcefully when he tugged at her hair even more tightly, dismissing the butterfly buckle in the back of her head that held her hair firmly. With that, few strands of hair came lose, coming to the sides of her face, giving her a bit of messy look. She could feel his hand continue to work at her sex, not only making her spread wider but also making her step on her tip toes to soften his harsh grip on her sex.

With his hand there, she could feel the softness of her sex and how he was violating her with no remorse on his face. He didn't even look sorry for doing this which made her fear just how far he was going to go....because he's already crossed the line with her. Occasionally, she's step onto his fancy shoes in attempt to gain some height but then that would bring her much closer to his frame and she'd pull back. She knew she was losing and had no way out of this. That didn't mean she was giving up, especially when she felt him yank her head back and started to pull at her sex, maneuvering her tiny frame away from the door and towards the furniture and couches in the living room. Using what he just said, she looked up at him, her hand on his wrist of the hand that was tugging at her hair and the other hand holding his hand that cupped her sex, "Then stop this. If it's a shame....why do this? Please, just...." She was trying to sweet talk some sense into him and then fired away, "To hell with your passion and pleasurable ways. What woman would want this! You are an asshole." She grunted and now started to push him but when she couldn't, she gripped at his shirt. She was also trying to add some height with him cupping her sex but in all the efforts, one or few of his buttons broke lose and the shirt even tear open by the fourth button. She knew she shouldn't have but it all happened so far, "Gosh...I'm sorry." She said almost with fear, seeing him what he has done to her so far. Her own black top was partially tugged into her pants which was now all untucked.

Back
Top Bottom