Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

▴ bits and pieces ▾ ▴ trans ; intersex ▾

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muted

t a s t y
Supporter
Σuted ... but not silent.

Female SeekingMale SeekingF-List

Current Status: Reviewing PMs, revising threads! Overall, I got a bit more time to reply now.

Please specify somewhere in your reply which thread you are coming from, Thanks!

Yo, names Mute, though you'll find that name to be a bit deceiving! I've been Roleplaying for nearly 10 years now, though I'm a tad rusty still as I haven't been able to do it as much lately! Hopefully though we can fix that.....

X DISCLAIMER X

{ Please don't start something with me if you expect instant replies! Though I love roleplay and am eager to finish the stories I start; real life will always come first. At the very least I will try to reply once every few days, but cannot guarantee that I'll be able to! If I ever 'poof' and you're wondering whats up, I always try to update my status on my profile as far as what's keeping me busy.

Rules

— I will only Roleplay with you if you choose one of my Scenarios/Pairings/Pictures. OR if I choose to contact you myself! Otherwise I am quite weary of creating things on the spot, as I can never quite tell if I'll enjoy them enough to stick with them. That said, if you wish to modify my scenario, lemme know! We can most likely work something out...

I prefer PMs to everything else. No Instant Messengers, they never work out in the end; Threads are a giant maybe; it depends on the Scenario/Kinks, and usually only open if I contact you.

— OOC Chatter: I'm fine with a bit of it, but I wanna focus on the fantasy, because well, that's what I'm here for. Not to be rude, but I'd rather get to know your character over you. That's not to say we might not click! Just I don't wanna get too personal, y'see.

No short replies. Not to say that I need a wall of text in response; just that I require something to go off of! As for my posts, my average is around two paragraphs, rarely more than four however, as I'm not quite at the level to write more without repeating myself.

— Grammar wise, as long as I can read it and the sentence flows nicely, I don't mind any mistakes! I ask that you be a little forgiving on my end as well, I sometimes reply on my phone or after work (when I tired!) so I'm a bit more prone to accidents, but just know it wasn't intentional!

No Pure Smut. I love me some kinks, but I'd much rather build up to it, and play around with Romance, Relationships, etc.

Favourite Kinks

Young Characters : Not always in age, but rather appearance. There's something satisfying about a younger person taking advantage of someone older who might not be aware of just how sexual they really are. Plus, in terms of looks, feelings, and appearance, I myself identify more with early adults, rather than middle-aged ones. My absolute favourite to play however are late teens. Those who are just beginning to explore their sexuality, and whose bodies are still changing.

> Per the sites rules, all characters are aged 15 or older, both in actual age, and appearance. <

Fantasy Settings : It keeps things interesting, and allows me to lose myself in my roleplays. Not to say that I cannot play more modern and realistic settings- just that I adore Fantasy elements and the endless possiblites that come with it!

Size Difference : No matter if it is a smaller teen against a large monster, or simply a pair of humans that share a few feet of difference. I find it insanely cute!

Dubcon : Neither denying or giving consent- ideal for rougher characters who don't have time to ask questions, or who simply don't have the capacity to ask them in the first place.

Erogenous Zones : I love non-sexual ones that stimulate and add to the sensations, especially: Mouths, Bellies, ears, hands and feet.

Disallowed Kinks

Obsession with Ass : It really kills it for me when you make way too many remarks about a character's ass. It's there, but overplaying it is totally not my thing. This includes huge asses, ass worship, etc.

Real life Photos : It breaks the fantasy for me! Not to say that more realistically drawn illustrations would be snubbed, but anything with photographed animals, humans, etc. is a major turn off, and just feels weird to me.

Rushing : Hey, I'm a forgetful person, so feel free to bump me if its been around a week! ...However I am also a busy person, so nudge me once, don't go sending me 3 PMs in a row if I haven't responded even once! Chances are, something came up, or I'm stuck on writing a reply, and I will let you know ASAP.

Vanilla : When you've been roleplaying as long as I have, this gets boring quick. Not to say that we can't simply have sex; just that I require story, emotions, touching, etc. rather than something more....bland.

Scenarios and Ideas

{ NOTE: Most, if not all of the links listed under each scenario are NSFW!

> To clarify things, 'Intersex' might also be interpreted as 'Futa'/ 'Herm'

Original

Toy for the Team:

(Trans) (F*xFxF) (Humiliation, Blackmailing)

A team has to stick together! What happens however, when one of the members slips out of the shower, and all the girls notice that she has a little something the rest of them don't? Well, team bonding of course!

[Girl] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2] [3] [3]

Functions

(Android, Androgynous) (Romance, Unusual Anatomy)

A year ago, the first super-human android was developed to help with an alarming increase of rouge robots. In order for them to feel a fierce desire to protect and help humanity however, extensive research was put into the most important aspect of it's design: emotion. As things have gone on for a year, they have managed to prevent many disasters and stomp out quite a few rising, villainous organizations. However, they have grown more and more conflicted after being around humans for so long, sharing their feelings and looks, while deep down knowing that they themselves are so different.... Lonely and isolated, spending most nights alone, with no need to sleep, they grow more and more depressed....until they rescue a human and begin to feel the first sprouts of love within themselves.

[Android 1] [Android 2] [Android Twins]

Please pick one from the three above, thank you!

Conflicts

(Intersex, ISxF/M) (Romance, Drama, Possible Sadisim)

Demons and Angels, the age-old tale of rivalries and good vs. evil. ...that is the old stories, at least. For there exists a world where the wars between the two have long since ended, and the two opposing entities have friends, and even family, mixed with feathers and fangs! Throuugh this all, the deities that overpower all others of their species have grown close and depend on each other greatly to keep such a ideal peace. However old passions seem to be firing up, after being bottled up for so many years...
(MC: The Demon: Quiet, Irritable, quite shy upon flirting! YC: Angel: Playful, Flirty, but quite scary when angered, also a bit Sadistic.)

[Demon] [Scene Inspirations] [1] [2]

I'm a Butler!

(Trans, M*xM) (Romance, Multiple Guys)

After many months, Grey has finally made it into the Male-only Butler program at his private school... Perhaps it was watching his mother clean up after aristrocrats for so many years, but he had always admired the art of making things perfect and presentable.... as well as pleasing your masters. As he begins to develop crushes on his fellow Butlers, he feels conflicted. He begins to trip up, he always seems distracted, and finally, someone manages to catch him changing.... and well.... that's when the real fun begins..!

[Butler] [Scene Inspiration] [1] [2] [3]

Pairings

{ These don't have a solid scenario, or only vague ideas. Bold is me, if both are bolded, I can play either character

Original

*NEW*
Characters
These are Characters I'd love to play which only have very vague plots, or personality traits. Please note the Character names link to their appearance, and are likely to be NSFW.

(MtF= Male to Female Transgender, FtM = Female to Male Transgender )

Template:
(Character) [Personality/Traits I play with them ]
< Plot starter I have in mind >

Original

The New Teacher [ Perky, Cheerful, Oblivious ]

(FtM) Accidental Intrusion [Insecure, Loner, Easily Angered ]
< Perhaps he slips out, and is walked in on while trying to fix it! >

(MtF) Track Star [ Encouraging, Great Leader, A bit teasing ]

(MtF) Curious Catgirl [ Shy at First, Eager to Please, Secretly Slutty as hell ]
< An Exotic Pet that's 'rented out' becomes unexpectedly Popular? >

(FtM) New Gang Member [ Rough 'n Rowdy, Quick to start Fights, Oddly Feminine voice ]
< Can also play his/play with his brother >

(FtM) Newbie Adventurer [ His Family is all dead, seeks greatness, etc. Might be hiding a 'treasure' of his own ]
< Would love to play a scenario with him vs. a band of Thieves/Orcs/etc. >

(FtM) Demon Prince [ Loves to Travel, Prideful, Graceful ]

(FtM) Modern Samurai [ Strong Sense of Justice, Guarded, Has his own dark secrets ]
< Kidnapping Scenario from a rival gang ? >

(Intersex) Newbie Model [ Clumsy, Easily Flustered, Hired for her unique anatomy ]
< General encounters with sleazy folks she meets in the industry >

Swimming Star[ Feisty, Competitive, Can't always hide her package ]

(FtM) Busty Blonde[ Streetsmart, Not afraid to show off her body, bit of a Nudist ]

I will continue updating as I think up more possible scenarios...until then, feel free to message me....

RE: Playing Around

Changelog

> 12-10-2015 Removed some scenarios, added others

> 7-30-2016 Finally back after a long Hiatus! Changed layout and Scenarios.

> 8-6-2016 Added Characters Section, added new Rule, Updated Status.

RE: Playing Around

Bump, none have been taken still!

RE: { Bits and Peices }

Finally, this thread is done too!

RE: { Bits and Peices }

Bump, added a new section!

RE: { Bits and Peices } { Trans, Intersex }

Bump for the Weekend

RE: { Bits and Peices } { Trans, Intersex }

Hm. Rarely any bites, so all is still open!

Damn, I still need to rehaul this thread. Don't have the time right now to redesign, but I'm looking to play these sorts of characters in general at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom