Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Anthro! (M Looking for F, bring pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughTenty

Super-Earth
A simple thread, looking for a female to play an anthro female. The plot can be

1.) The anthros lives at a farm, the season of mating is occurring as they search for mates to mate and breed with. MC couldn't find anyone because of his monster-sized member. He is the last of his kind in this farm. YC takes up the task of trying to mate with him, thinking that overcoming him is a challenge to complete, like a trophy to other anthros only to get dominated by him.

2.) The bygone era of the past has moved on. Anthro beasts has learned to get along each other as they communicate and work with their once hated enemies. MC is friends with YC's husband as they used to hate each other. Unfortunately, MC got a curse that turns him back into a primal beast, only thinking about mating as it triggers randomly when he smells the scent of females. He is oblivious to that as he heads up his friends house and instead of being greeted by his friend, he was greeted by his friend's wife. MC's curse triggers and starts losing control, wanting to mate with YC. (Non consensual, marking, breeding.)

If you have a idea of your own that you would like to play, I don't mind hearing it!

I'll be playing: http://tinyurl.com/jk95jtw or a suggestion that you would like to offer :)

Can do 1-2 paragraph, would love to have breeding, lactation, consensual, non-consensual, etc. (Not limited to just these. I would love to know your kink. Chances are, they are going to please me as well!). Please PM me the image of the anthro you are going to play!

Thank you for spending your time here and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom