Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern OOC Thread

I thought I was joining the fantasy thread with the hot gay guy in it. But it seems e is in Nova. >.<

My character is gay, he just wasn't going to roll over at the first advance.

*waves goodbye*

And that is how we know you are a female player. Real gay guys roll over on the first advance and the two would be making out by now.

Kidding aside, I don't like MxM rp when the other person is female in real life. It is the same as those women who don't FxF rp if the other person is a male in real life. I know it's stupid, but that is just how I am.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So all gay guys play characters that will just instantly have sex? I'll have to inform all my gay friends so they can smarten up.

I genuinely don't give a shit what gender the person I'm roleplaying with is but hey, that's your deal, that's fine.

Uhm hai.

Just wantin' to say hello even in the OOC thread. Just to have the whole roster under the eye. ^^

Looking forward tavern interactiins. ;)

I have a question. Since this is in the Open RP, can anyone join as long as they post a character sheet or do they have to be approved first? I'm not familiar with how an open RP works.

In this case, I'm not worrying about approvals! Just drop your character and jump right in!

And welcome Sharub! I'll try get a post into the rp soon. I'm just super busy atm.

Kilani said:
And welcome Sharub! I'll try get a post into the rp soon. I'm just super busy atm.

Thanks ^^

No worries , anyone has life beyond this forum...

Do you have a preference for which of my characters you'd like to meet first? :)

Kilani said:
Do you have a preference for which of my characters you'd like to meet first? :)

Nope. Doesn't matter. Maybe the one that'll make things funnier :D

Ok, I have posted my character and made a first post! Yay! My first open RP! At least the first one I've ever joined. Thank you for having me.

1-christmas-eve-christina-meeusen.jpg

*Merry Christmas Eve!*

Just wanted to point out that the character that I added in is merely a background character. I don't intend for her to stay so I have no character sheet for her. But if someone wants to interact with her then I will make her my second main and add her character sheet.

Back
Top Bottom