Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescue me human (Toritaynympho. Lillythelez)

She smirks and gives the horse womans big flanks a firm swat and would, raise her nose up and pressed the tip to her puckered puffy anus. Her tongue lashing along the inside of the juicy inner workings. She could see the thick centaur juice dripping out, some of it splatting onto the ground thickly, unlike human juice it looks like the horse moisture gathered a lot and would fall like water from her. The lashing tongue danced and dipped inside coating the thick sweet juice on her tongue.

Eria began to whiney a little as she was being eaten out. She had never really received a tongue lashing like this before, but she was enjoying it immensely. But she was starting to feel a need for more. Her horse pussy was gushing wet and she was starting to feel an emptiness that only a cock would fill.

"Please thrust your womanhood into me." she requested. "I yearn to have my emptiness full of your size."

Dusk, would pull back and then rises up, and presses her 16-inches up against the entrence of the horse woman's pussy. The entrence was wide. Dusk could feel she was going to need to dig deep to bottom out her, so she pushed the head of her hard human cock against the horse woman's equine flank and pushed it down inside, the horse body heat was higher then that of a humans and resulted in it feeling like she had shoved her cock into a blazing hot furnace. Groaning "Oh, so so hot, its hot... ohhh right there.' The tight grip of her muscles could be felt and she was now in place, beginning a slow explorative thrust down inside her.

"Oh god you are hung." Eria screamed as she was penetrated. She may have been the bigger, but their was no denying that Dusk was packing a very impressive womanhood as well. Eria was so please with it, she began to buck herbs giant ass back against the woman. Taking the entire dick easily as her body was designed for large horse cocks like her own. But the ability to take the huge human cock easily didn't mean it felt any less amazing.

"Fuck I am close to cumming." she moaned. Her earlier arousal bringing her to the brink faster than normal. But she would need a few more stroked into her before she came. Eria began to buck harder, unable to resist her own lust.

The horse woman's powerful flanks as she bucked nearly threw Dusk back. But Dusk was a woman of knights and a rider of noble steeds, if she couldn't manage this, she would have been a shameful knight. Dusk clamped a hand around the base of Eira's tail and lifted it up so it was kept out of the way, she could smell the horse woman's arousal, the thick powerful musk slipping from her quarters. "Oh wow.... you do keep your backway clean.." She said with a husky aroused tone, her hips began moving thrusting into the tight horse hole vibrantly.

(Sorry for the wait )

(No worries. I'm surprised and pleased to get this going again)

"Yes human!! Fuck my horse cunt!" Eria moaned. The thick human cock was really doing magical things. Playing with her own breasts, she felt the build up she had not felt in such a long time. "Goddess I'm cumming!' She gasped. Her horse cunt began to clamp down on the human fuck stick. Looking over her shoulder, Eria moaned and bit her lip. She had never thought that she would be fucking a human woman, but it was definitely an experience she was very glad for. She remembered her promise to give up her ass to the hung woman. Having no plans to back out, Eria was going to let Dusk have her fun. But sooner or later, she was going to get her horse cock back inside the woman.

Dusk smirked, it was amazing, this woman was both woman and horse. Possible lover and mount, the sight of the glorious equine woman erupting in orgasm not just from her hot steamy horse vagina, but the large meaty flatheaded organ engourged and hard between her four beautiful legs. The massive cum load from the horse cock splattered the ground in a puddle of cum. Upon such a site Dusk couldn't help but groan out cumming directly down inside her, a sultry groan as she let loose. "Sounds like you enjoyed me." She said teasingly, she kept hold of the tail, her eyes shifting to Eira's big wrinkly black horse anus, before she had her fun she squats down and pulls the massive horse cheeks, puts her head close and sniffs the equine woman's anus.

Eria felt very refreshed. After having cum from her giant horse cock twice and her horse cunt once, she sighed and let out a human giggle, followed by a horse whinny. Feeling the human woman's giant load sloshing around inside of her, she sighed and rubbed her naked human half. "You don't know the last time I let someone cum in me." She revealed. Suddenly gasping with shock as her rump was sniffed. She shook and bucked a little, displeased with what the knight was doing. "I recall having said you may enter me from that hole, not smell of it." She complained. Stomping her left front hoof in irritation.

The moment the horse woman started pouting, she stopped snifing, and slowly pulls her head back. "Well, you didn't say I couldn't sniff it, and ...." She sticks her tongue out and slowly licks the outter rim of the horse woman's flank, her pink tongue dragged along the wrinkly rough holes outer rim. The blond woman smirks, teasing the horse woman may not be a wise idea. However she was frisky and she wanted to enjoy herself, the taste was powerful, sure she was clean but there would always be a difference in taste and texture from a human anus to a horses. Slowly she continues rimming around the outside before plunging her tongue down inside, grasping a firm hand upon the butt muscles of the horse woman, feasting upon her puckered hole.

((Sorry for the delay. I've been sick recently))

"What on earth!!!" Eria screamed and whinnied. Pulling away, she stomped her hooves in disgust. When she had agreed to be ass fucked, she had never thought that Dusk would want to eat her ass. That was just too far. She felt violated by that. So she spoke no more on the subject. Stomping off, she went and curled up away from the human. Laying on the ground, she covered her bare chest with her arms and lay there. Irritated and annoyed.

"As soon as we can get back to civilization, I may need to try and get rid of this human. " she thought to herself. But as she thought about it, she felt remorse. Dusk had risked her life and lost her steed in the process. Eria could at least give the woman a ride until they could both safely part from one another.

Tisking as she clomps off. Her cock hanging out and still quite hard. "Oh fine.." She pouts, then licked her lips. "You taste fine though sweety..." She said and sigh, rubbing the back of her head, she had thought the horse woman would have liked her ass being licked. She was clearly wrong and was now left with just her hand. So she settled on the stump, and began to stroke herself off. It was a few hours of stroking herself, to cause a fountain of cum to sputter up. "Well. guess we will get some shut eye." She grabbed her cloak and laid it over her like a blanket.

Eria was far too irritated to respond back to Dusk. She held her arms around her large and bare chest. Her nipples poking out as the cold caused her to shiver. Eria was far to proud to try and make nice with Dusk right away. So she lay there and finally managed to fall asleep. The sounds of Dusk cumming being a bit distracting, but sleep still coming all the same.

When the dawn came, Eria was up early to gaze in private. Centaurs were notoriously private about their horse eating habits. So she walked far enough away to not be easily seen as she ate. Coming back when her horse stomach was satisfied, she trotted up to the human warrior and checked to see if the woman was yet awake. "We must go soon knight." Eria said. "We should do one more day of hard riding and then we may finally be out of reach of those brutes."

Back
Top Bottom