Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescue me human (Toritaynympho. Lillythelez)

Times were rough in the world. It had been a rough year for farming and because of this , food had become scarce across the region. People were hungry and livestock had died thanks to the shortage of grain. That left much of the world hungry but still capable of living. The mountain orcs however, lived largely off of livestock they were able to steal from the farmers of the land. Because of the famine, they had been forced to find other means of sustenance.

Eria was a thirty four year old centaur living atop a mountain in a small cave. From there, she gazed out across the stars and studied them as her ancestors had. She had been so distracted she had not heard the horde attack her dwelling and ransack it. Dragging her away as well with the expressed purpose of eating her. She could smell the fire as the orcs discussed the best way to eat her. Wondering which half was better cooked which way. Eria was an average sized centaur. With a dark black coat on her lower half. A very large rear, and a currently flaccid cock that was so often common among her people. Though she also bore the sex of a woman as well as her penis and balls.

Her upper half was of tanned flesh. Often wrapped in fine silk and satin. Covering her very large and womanly breasts. Her dark hair was often held back by a thin band of gold she often wore. Though the orcs had stolen her clothing and possessions as well as her person. Now she was forced to wait as she considered her own demise.

Dusk, a blond haired blue eyed woman wearing a small bit of armor more fitting as a bikini then as armor for a proud knight. Rode along the land to bring an end to the famine by searching across the land for a Wizard's Secret ingredient for food creation, a daft name for something that could save the land. But it was Dusk's job to find it, her large breasts bouncing as her horse carried her onward, at her hip a simple broad sword with a circular buckler shield settled on her back.

Her pert rounded ass was settled upon her horse Veldmere's saddle, the beautiful white mare was with her since she was a little girl, and even then she had always been fond of horses. Sadly the livestock in her home city were dying out because of the food shortage all around. Thus bringing her to the mountains, where she found herself passing various looks of Orc decorum, dung tikis to say the least.

The smell was offensive, and the sound of grunting and squealing within a settlement of caves, gave her the idea more so then ever, she dismounted from her mare and stood her chainmail skirt and short bottoms were bulged in the front as her flaccid futa was settled away, she had been accidentally raised as a boy most her life growing up when this was there at birth, however when her tits started growing in her father realized he had raised a daughter, who simply happened to have a penis.

There was the smell of a cooking fire looming from the cave closest to her, and she had her horse settled to passive while she investigated, if the orc's had a cooking fire going that meant they had something they could cook, and it usually meant they stole livestock. She creeps inside evading the guard orcs enough to get a view of the kitchen.

Over by the cooking pot a big green and hairy fellow, he was giggling and squealing as he was sat at a grind stone sharpening his butchers knife, over a little ways she could see a cage big enough to hold a horse, with a figure settled inside, it looked like a horse, but something was strange about it. The upper half did not have a horse's head, there upon was the upper half of a lavishly beautiful woman, and from her knowledge she was a centaur. The orc finished sharpening his blade and would move to open the cage, and lead the figure with bound up arms out from the cage, he eyes the dangling meat between her legs and holds the blade out towards it mockingly "Maybe I chop dis off fer ya first horsie woman..." The thing there was long even while flaccid, and Dusk felt her mouth water a little, but for other reasons, she shook her head and knew the woman was in danger. She drew her shield and sword and rose from her hiding place. "Hold it right there pig man!"

As she listened to the orcs discuss which parts of her body they planned to divy amongst themselves, Eria wondered how much more of this she could take. Waiting on one's own murders to kill her and eat her was beyond unbearable. It was downright horrific. There was no escape, and she had to listen to them ponder over whether or not her horse cock might taste like a sausage if cooked properly. She had nearly given up hope when she head the voice that was clearly not an orc.

Looking around, Eria noticed the warrior woman riding the white stallion enter. She had no idea who this woman was or why she had come. But in all her years, Eria had never been so pleased to see a human before. She had grown up disliking them. Even hating them at times for the way they treated and reacted towards her people. But in this moment, with her end so close, she felt nothing but joy at seeing a human. Even more so seeing how she was carved and armed. Hope began to fill the centaur woman as her rescue seemed possible.

"Please save me!" she begged the human. Struggling against her bonds so that she may lend some assistance against the orc horde. But her bonds were strong. Only if they were cut off would she be able to flee and lend a hand. So Eria would be forced to wait and see if she was to be rescued in the first place.

Dusk would notice the woman was a centaur, a nearly extinct race of fabled horse people. She would nary have a chance to see and study another one, her eyes look to her flaccid horse cock. She shook her head and drew her weapon, and dashed in. The orc butcher and cook grabbed for anything sharp they could find, the butcher had let go of the centaurs ropes. Leaving the four legged woman room to get her bearings enough to move away from the looming fight. Dusks horse outside was neighing and growling in surprise as something was happening outside. Seems the orc hoard outside had spotted the White Stallion and had given chase the orc riders outside on their boars were chasing after her horse, leaving her distracted and worried as the orc butcher and cook took this moment and attacked, they would catch her off guard and would manage to cut the strap of her armor keeping her breasts down, and the armor pops away revealing a pair of pale but rosy breasts, they were at a GG-cup big and bouncy and fluently moving showing despite their size they were firm. She retaliated after her armor plate fell away and cleaves the two down with ease after retaliating.

She looked as the orc butcher and cook fall to her blade and she sighs then hears the death scream of her horse outside and a tear rolls down her cheek, but she has to move forward and ultimately approaches the centaur and drew her blade and cuts her bindings. "You will get me out of this are and when we are away from the mountains... we will talk..." She said mounting up on the horse woman's horse half, "You just run and do not stop running." She said taking hold of the horse womans hips where her human half was then began giving her a gently kick to trot she may not have been a trained mount but the least she could do is understand the need to work together.

I'm a flash of steel, Eria barely saw anything as the blonde warrior woman fought off the orcs. Eria stood in shock as she saw the large breasted woman fight away the repugnant green men. But to her horror, the beautiful white horse fall to the blade of an orc. Eria felt anger and hate rush through her as such a beautiful thing was slain. She shared just as much of herself with horses as she did humans. While she had the brain and intellect more in line with human beings, there was no ignore the seemingly common ancestors her kind and horses must share.

Before she even knew what was happening, Eria found herself cut free and the blonde warrior mounting her. Oridinarily Eria would take great offense to a human mounting her. It was considered rude amongst centaurs. Even more so by the way that she had been kicked. But this was a life and death situation. So it had to be handled differently. Eria broke free of the camp and sprinted away. She rushed down the path through the moutains and towards the foothills where she knew the orcs would no go so easily. They feared humans almost as much as humans feared them.

Running around and down, Eria had to adjust her running pattern to avoid throwing the woman off. It was tough going. But a few hours later, they finally reached a spring at the foothills. "I need to stop and drink before we can go on." Eria indicated. Bending down, she lowered herself and scooped water with her hands. It took a while to get a sufficent amount to satisfy her thirst. But Eria was soon finished.

"I must thank you for saving my life." she said. Turning around to face her rescuer with her torso. " I feel lose and sadness for your steed. May she live in fields of wild oats. Now, we must continue or the orcs will be upon us. I will allow you to ride for now. " with that said, Eria took of in a brisk trot towards the more settled areas.

The woman felt her breasts beating against the back of the horse womans humanoid half as she dashed off away from the camp after they had made head way away from the orc camp, and the grave of her Stallion, she shook her head. "You can keep running I hope, they will not likely be giving up until we reach the forest line... can you keep running that way, we can duck inside a hollowed out tree I saw on my way up here, and then we can gather our bearings." She said calmly her breasts resting up against the horse womans upper half, as they continued to gallop away from the mountains, "Thank you for your words, he will be happy to hear that." Her family were close tot heir mounts as knights they had their lives set upon a single mount their whole life, now that she had lost hers, she was worried about her own title of knight, and looked as the horse half woman was galloping she noticed the bounce of her breasts as she looked past her shoulders. She said nothing just wanting to get away from the green men. Once the horse woman had finished getting a drink she remounted, "Sorry for me riding you its probably offensive..."

"I will run as long as there is ground beneath my huffs." Eria indicated as she continued running. She knew the orcs may not have mounts, but they were swift runners who did not tire easily. So she ran away, trying to ignore the feeling of the gigantic breasts bumping into her naked back as she ran. Eria had no time to collect her things, so she was otherwise naked until then. Though soon she would need something to cover her breasts. Otherwise her nipples may become irritated from the wind rushing around them.

"It was my pleasure." she replied. "If I were able, I would have given him a ceremony to honor his service. Do not worry about riding on me. My people have a saying. In dark times, unspoken deeds are comitted. I don't know if this is what they had in mind, but they would allow it were they me. "

Going back to running, Eria galloped until she was I able to walk anymore. They were far enough away that the orcs would need at least a day to catch up. So they would have time to rest.

"Do you have food knight?" she asked. "I can eat grass for my lower stomach. But my upper one needs human substance." not only was she hungry but she yearned to cover her breasts as well. But that would have to wait.

Dusk hadn't paid much mind till they were now at a safe place, and away. Soon though she dismounted once they were under the hollowed out tree away from the orcs reach. Slowly she got to her feet, her massive breasts bouncing around loosely, and she looks down biting her lip only now realizing she was exposing herself. "No I don't have any food, I have been on a quest to find the Wizards Secret to Food restoration... there is said to be a wizards tower in the land with a secret remedy to restore the fertility to the farm lands, and revitalize the crops... the soil of the world has all but become unsafe for growing food, and livestock and such die with nary a bit of meat on them..." She said trying to find some large leaves to wrap around herself, and try to cover up. She may have bent over a bit leaving the horse woman at the time a view of her perfected ass under the chainmail bikini bottom and the look of some hung meat between the front.

"Ah. Then a meager dinner it is." Eria commented. She found some grass and knelt down and ate. It was degrading to have to tear grass out with her teeth. But she needed the energy for her horse body and if she didn't eat she would be unable to keep running.

Eria had just finished eating when she caught sight of Dusk bending down to try and make makeshift clothing. Catching a good look at the firm and perky ass and the girl cock as well. "I did not realize you also carried the male organ." Eria said surprised. She knelt down to settle for the night, thinking about her own girl cock that had not been used in some time. She had not had sex in some years. But she hasn't been considering it recently, especially given her recent brush with death.

"So what next warrior? I am Eria. I wish to learn your name of we must run together. "

Suddenly she felt a need she hadn't felt in forever. She felt the need for some release. It was times like these she wished she could masturbate like human men. But she could not. So she just lay there and thought. Trying to relax herself.

Dusk watched the horse woman and blinks as she ate grass like a horse, her stomach growled a bit and shook her head. The way it was at this point she would eat bark before the day was done. It was amazing with the famine she had maintained her figure the way she had. Then the night settled in and the woman wanted to talk. "I am called Dusk, and yes... I was mistaken for a boy at birth so father raised me in the way of the knight, until my tits grew in my father then realized the error." She sat down on a cut down stump and watched her as she settled in eying the member as she was forced to lay down. "Does it not hurt laying down your weight upon your groin..." She asked, while her human half was fit, her horse half had to of weighed atleast 500 pounds.

"Ah. That is interesting." Eria replied as she settled herself down. "It is common in my family. Centaurs being old and mystical creatures, have a tendency to exhibit strange things. Such as my extra bit. It does not hurt. You may think so, but I am not putting my weight on it. Centaur cocks are also stronger than human's. So I am capable of more then your men are."

Eria was feeling horny for some reason. Her cock had begun to grow for some reason, forcing her to adjust to sit more on her flanks, revealing the giant length that had pushed out of it's sheath. She felt embarrassed for some reason. "I'm sorry Dusk." She said nervously. Her horse cock growing to around 16 inches, just four shy of it's full size.

Dusk watched and could see that her friend was having issues, and sure enough when she sat up revealing she was pushing at a long cock size. Dusk was at full mast in size where her friend found herself at half mast, at 16 inchs. "Um, should I be helping you, I mean... if you... if you want help..." She could tell Eira was showing some rather signs of discomfort.

She would definetly not want her uncomfortable on their journey and utimately she decided she slips off her bottoms and would move up in close settling herself underneath the woman, more for the fact the night was growing cold, and the horse woman generated an amazing amount of heat, she settled her legs under her to the side and would raise a hand up and brush her fingers along the thick beastial cock the woman was sporting.

"Oh, thank you for the offer, but I'm fine." Eria replied. But Dusk had already snuggled up to her lower half. It was just a little too close for comfort. Having a naked woman who was so close with such a ripe ass. Eria felt her very large horse cock brush against Dusk's ass. Her cock grew harder and reached its full length of almost two feet and around twelve inches thick.

With her cock so close, Eria tried to move it, but instead of moving it away, she felt it move close and push into Dusk's cunt instead. "Sorry. I didn't mean to." She replied. But she made no move to remove her cock. She left it inside and enjoyed the feeling. Wondering how the super busty babe would react.

Suddenly, Dusk had been knocked over when the horse woman moved, and found herself ass up when the horse woman decided to stand and raise her pole into her cunt. She grimaced and groans out as her eyes bluged slightly "That... thats way to big ahhhh your tearing it tearing,... ahhhhh." Her mouth hung open feeling the horse buried down inside with her nearly 3 foot cock buried down her human snatch which was already tighter then normal thanks to the cock she had ever since she was a child. "Ohhh push it.... slower ahhh." She bent over in a way her ass hung outward and her hands and feet spread to suppourt her as the horse cock stretched her out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to enter you without your consent." Eria grimaced, but did not remove her cock. Rather, she began to work her two foot member back and forth. Pushing it in and out to make her rescuer wetter and better for fucking. "Please forgive me, but I really need this." she moaned as her horse cock went deeper and deeper into the cunt of Dusk.

Standing up, Eria was able to push her incredible dick deeper and deeper. But she was gentle. Pushing in and then out. With her hands, she began to play with her own large breasts. Her nipples being sensitive from the wind. She was so horny she knew she could fuck all night if she wanted. It was just a question if the human could handle it. But it was too late now. They were already mating. And centaurs never stop until they've cum to their hearts content.

Dusk would, likely be working up some revenge plan in her head for this invasion. But it felt so good, the thrusting she caused would be milking the aroused centaur's cock like no other, her tight bit would push up and down slickening a little causing more room and a much smoother slide, the flat head of the horse cock spreading the front of her womb and she grimaced she didn't wish to be pregnant today, so she opted to pull back a bit and instead of riding it out for the centaur she would bring it slowly down till it was out, and settled carefully back onto her knees, and groans she would soon feel so very stretched as she moved to pleasure the Centaur a different less costly way, she took to licking the horse cock running her tongue long up and down the velvety tool.

"Mmmmmm you have a very tight cunt." Eria moaned as her dick ventured in and out of Dusk. It having been so long since she'd last cum, Eria was already pretty close. She was right about to blow when Dusk slipped off and began to suck her horse cock instead. She was about to complain, but she remembered she had begun fucking her without her consent in the first place. So she would be satisfied with a blow job.

"Please stroke my womanhood dearest Dusk." Eria pleased. "I yearn to cum and will do so much easier if you stroke and lick. "

"Thats fine, but if I make you cum... I get to fuck your ass.." She said ina sort of retaliation for the unwarrented surprise fucking, she wasn't exactly prepared for a near three foot cock in her almost ignored pussy. The least she could expect of Eria was her willing to let her have a piece of her in exchange. Dusk's own cock was quite hard, and there was a noticable tuft of gentle blond hair marking where her groin met her cock. It was clear she didn't bother shaving to extremely the simple blond locks were a mark that she kept herself in good care though the course pubs being clean and fine tuned. She worked her mouth up and down the lengths taking a chance to playfully nip that cum filled nerve right along the spine of the horse womans genital. She reached up along the shaft streatching out her arms till she found the testicals and began to bounce the leathery sack within her hands as she drew her mouth along the horse womans cock.

"My ass hole?" Eria asked shocked. She hoped the woman had just meant her rump and was actually planning on getting into her pussy. She had never actually taken a dick in the ass before. But she decided that if was going to take the large dick (she wasn't really sure how big) up her ass, she would need something else first.

"If you do insist on my ass, then I require you to fuck my womanly hole first." Eria hedged. "You will need to make both my cock and female sex cum before I am willing to give my unholy place to you. Those are my terms. Though, you may need something to stand on as you're a little short to gain access on your own feet. "

The woman smirks. Looking up at her from below he sucking down on the womans long thick shaft. Her cock was 16 inches in full mast. It was believably large for a human waist even men didn't get this big usually. Her fondling of the leathery sack of balls she licks her lips and looks around while under her while taking the time to pleasure the vein of the horse womans cock pumping it with her hands. For now she could only promise that she would do her best, but at the moment the womans cock was looking more uncomfortable by the minute the longer she kept it hard. "Now then let me attend to this big girl, then I shalt be forth wit about tending to your holes upon your posterior."

"Yes please." Eria moaned. "Suck my womanly pole and make me release my cum all over you. "

Eria began to play with her nipples as she was sucked and stroked. Her cock was so close to cumming she knew it wouldn't be long. Playing with her nipples would help it along. At the same time she thought of those lovely gigantic breasts Dusk bore. At some point Eria would have to get her hands on those. But their different body shapes meant things would be very difficult if the perfect angle wasn't achieved.

Just a few minutes later, Eria moaned and whinnied as her cock contracted and shot a huge horse load of cum thanks to the stimulation she had been receiving. She knew Dusk would be almost completely covered. But that just turned her on more.

With a deep breath, she sighed and let go of her breasts . "okay human." she murmured. "I made a promise. So you may have your way with my cunt and then my ass."

Eria shook her rump for effect and waited to be directed to a place where Dusk could reach her.

Dusk would be splattered by the hot and smelly horse funk. Bleching as the taste got in her mouth, it was not like human cum, that she was assured of. She would soon come out from under her and would stand up wobbling a bit, and looked, there over a certain distance was a large enough stump with elevation enough if she sat down or kept herself low she could work it out. Soon enough she was standing about hip height with Eria's backside and would whistle "Over here should do." Her 16 inch cock at full mast and ready, waiting for the horse woman to clop straight to her.

Eria felt a surge of irritation and annoyance at Dusk's reaction to her cum. It was an insult in the centaur community to think badly about cum whether from male or futa centaur. But she decided she wouldn't let it bother her. Instead, she trotted over to the stump and turned herself so that her very ample horse rump was directly in front of Dusk, allowing the warrior access to her holes. Eria had noticed that Dusk was not quite as hung as she was, but was by no means lacking in womanhood. Feeling her horse cunt become wet, Eria felt a surge of lust as she waited to be fucked. Looking forward to the pumping she was hopefully going to be receiving in short order.

Seeing the puffy horse sex out in front of her, she licks her lips, leaning in nice and close cupping her hands on the horse womans flanks. She starts off by placing her lips on the horse womans folds and begins dragging her tongue up and down the long dark leathery yet velvet like skin, the taste coming from her was sweet and tasty the fact of the matter was it was not nearly as strongly scented as she had expected, her lips trailing the flesh and allowing her mouth to roam on upwards to her thick puckered anus and took a big whiff first then begins dragging and dipping her tongue around, in a clean optimal manner.

Eria was surprised that she was being eaten out. Turning her torso, She saw just the tiniest bit of Dusk's head. The rest of her body was hidden behind her massive rump. Eria giggled and moaned. Shaking her rump a little like a woman would to seduce her lover. The centaur woman eagerly took the tongue lashing her pussy was going to receive. Being a dull sexed creature, she was more than willing to take and give. But there was just something special about being eaten out.

"You're doing such a great job!!!" she moaned to the woman hidden behind her massive ass. "I could let you do that all day long. "

Back
Top Bottom