Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Exactly What the Old Ones had in Mind... (OOC)

Ah yeah that's what I was thinking Wingshadow. ^^ It could be fun to play with the idea of it being ambiguous.

Also I'm realizing that my character could use a bit more depth as well. I was thinking that he could be an aspiring horror writer and artist. Another thing that I originally intended but forgot to mention in the character bio was that he would be very honest and straightforward in expressing his thoughts, like during his exchange of dialog with Sumiko. This could especially shine through during the sexy fun time parts when we get to them. It could also play into Natsumi's light yandere side by unintentionally attracting a moderate amount of suitors.

Granted, when I make the suggestion of leaving it ambiguous, I simply wish to clearify what I mean by that. Wierd stuff could happen and she could appear to be the cause of it, but its never explicitly shown and there are other possible origins for the odd occurances. Perhaps the characters themselves seek to investigate, but they don't get to the bottom of it right away. Just a little something to keep things interesting plus some possibility for subplots in the future.

And for Stonetribe, if you want to further increase the ambiguity, you could also leave it up to interpretation if he is gathering suitors intentionally or not :p He could be a harem-building genius for all we know, after all.

Oh hey, do you guys want to get ultra nerdy? Let's play a little game. We'll each look for an appropriately anime-y sounding song and post it here. Then we all vote on which one would make the best opening theme for our role play as if it were an anime.

Like I said, ultra nerdy. :p

Hm... Off the top of my head, I'd say Yuyuko's theme, Border of life. It has an other-worldly, mysterious, yet calm sort of feel to it.

Here's a link, in case you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zis2TtxdFjQ&list=RDVIop055eJhU&index=10

PS: Yes, I'm a Touhou nerd :D

I'd recommend Tomoe by Smile.dk. ^^ I know it sounds a lot more cheery, but I think it's just whimsical enough to work for a comedy/romance slice of life anime about an occult club. :p

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8hQ9U8txUE[/video]

I got dis. Unfortunately Reol took her ver off youtube and I can't find it anywhere else, except for this which has subs in a different language, but you can still look up the lyrics. It's literally a song about a boy surrounded by girls which makes him too horny to pay attention to his studies, plus it's very upbeat, it even says senpai and has a part where the girls want him to choose one and he's like "Both of you", and the girls are like "WHAAAAA" and he's like "I'M SORRY!" and bows then runs away quickly.

(WARNING: There is moaning in this, nothing sexual is shown and it's mainly there for comedy purposes but it is VERY loud and sexual sounding, but it only lasts like 10 seconds.)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2odnqq

Ah I meant to get around to this sooner! I think I like Mogget's best, mine comes in at second, I'd place zoraida's in third and Wingshadow's in fourth. :p

How would you guys rank them? :D

Sorry if I killed the momentum -_-" It certainly was not my intention.

There she is~ ^^

Hey, do you guys want to find and present anime-y sounding songs to each other again? We could one's for an ending credits sequence this time. :p But I'd wanna hear how'd y'all rank the songs for an intro first. :D

Alrighty, now I'm sure were all aware of the change in pace this role play has taken, so let's go ahead and try to do something about it. First though, let's take role call again. Just leave a reply letting us know that you're here and we can get started. ^^

So I recently started playing a rather absurd occult-based game known as (Not) a Cthulhu Dating Sim. It literally isn't. and it's weird. Also what's up everyone, I have the plague.

Lol, if its not a dating sim, then what is it, exactly? I mean, not that Cthulhu and dating sims have ever really crossed paths outside of that one anime...

Anyway, I'm here. Mostly... If those gaping holes in my right shoulder and lower back don't disqualify that statement.

Oh I know that one, I really liked that anime! As if this entire role play didn't give it away, I do so enjoy that kind of lighthearted comedic style. Do tell us zoraida.

Also man now I kind of feel like a chump for having been fine while you guys were respectively ill and super busy...

Shake it off, Stone! It was mostly my fault for not being active enough, anyway...

Well let's see then, I suppose a good place to start would be to decide upon the new posting order. I think It being the same as the first one minus Mogget makes sense.

1. Stonetribe

2. zoraida

3. Wingshadow

I trust that works for you guys, right?

Yep, that works for me. My character is more centered around responding to the wierdness rather than starting it up herself, anyway.

Yeah I figured that no one would really care about the posting order. ^^

Now I remember someone preferring that the role play take place in a collage setting rather than at a high school, but I can't quite recall if it was Wingshadow or Mogget. >.< Would you be opposed to the role play taking place at a high school Wingshadow?

Back
Top Bottom