Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Exactly What the Old Ones had in Mind... (OOC)

RE: Extra Credit! (WiP title)

Alrighty then! Firstly, don't worry about the new guy, he won't be joining us. Just a little communication error. Now, we've all agreed on a collage setting, that much is decided. So for the actual plot, we were talking about the members (and possibly a teacher as the adviser) of a club preparing for the upcoming culture festival, So let's start there. Should we all just be members of the club, or would one of you be interested in playing as a teacher? (So scandalous! :D)

I'd personally rather be a student as far as this is concerned. ^^

Id be up for being a teacher! if that works for you guys.

Awesome, that works just fine for me! With that being the case, what say we settle on a collage setting? I think a teacher/student relationship in any lower kind of education skirts the line a bit. Also, as for the actual club, how about an eldritch horror fan club? (I know you're already super on board with that one zoraida ;)) That sound good to ya'll?

yes, down.

if we reaaaallly wanted to go crazy we could even have them discover something, something that proves the stories aren't just stories, but warnings against a reality outside of our own.

I'm here for now but I'm gonna have to leave in like 90 minutes.

Welcome friends, both new and old! Don't worry about us being on at the same time Mogget, that's the whole point of using a thread. ;)

Now that we're all here, let's start off by establishing a posting order for our role play. What say we go by the order in which I met you three lovely ladies? Which would be...

1. Stonetribe
2. zoraida
3. Mogget
4. Wingshadow

That shouldn't be a problem for any of you, right?

Ahh geeze what am I doing? >.< I was supposed to mention that that Mogget was ill and needed a couple of days to recover. In the meantime, I'll set up a characters profile thread for us to work on.

My bad!

Hm... I'll just post a few random ideas. Feel free to ignore, alter, modify, or rip them off as you so wish:

1. The Occult Club's Paranormal Activities

2. The Paranormal and the Risque

3. Mystery and Intrigue in the Occult Club

I don't really mind. When do I get to describe the great old ones into detail until everybody tunes me out and/or thinks I'm crazy? X3

Back
Top Bottom