Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Plots and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelost

Meteorite
So I'm new to this site, and it's been a good while since I roleplayed so bare with me please!

I just learned that Picture Plots were a thing and I am wholly excited about it, because, fuck, have I saved so many pictures and art work and thought it would make a great inspiration for a roleplay and plot! So-I have a few pictures I'd like to throw up here and see what kind of response I get. I like to consider myself literate, and pretty basic with my limits! Then I discovered F-Lists and holy Hell I've entered new territory! So I'm gonna throw up what I don't do, as we'll discuss further limits together if I get any takers :3

I won't do;
Pedo
Scat
Snuff
Bestiality
Incest
Male on Male

Don't be scared though, I love me some smut, I just like smut with my plot! I've also don't a bit of experimenting with Female on Female and I don't hate it so if you want to try that we can definitely try, though I am more keen on Female on Male. It's my preferred pairing! I, of course play the female. I'm rambling and this is all over the place!

If you have anything you'd like to try, get at me! I would love to try any of the pictures I'm going to post below but I am open to any and all other suggestions!

Oh! I'd like this to of course be literate, long-term, and fairly active! I've been matching writing level and style lately but I'd like someone who is a little more advanced and who doesn't mind if I'm not exactly on par (It's been a minute but I'll get the flow, I promise!)

So without further ado-my inspirations as of late! Also-with the first picture and my vetoing bestiality, the wolf would just be another form, he would have a human form he used a majority of the time if that's a pairing we used, or if I just play both the girl (I'm thinking she's a human form of the moon? The artist is so amazing but I haven't looked in to what the actual story is behind these two) and the night sky as her companion paired with your male human maybe? I dunno! ^^; also-I'd much rather try something with the second picture!

First
http://www.qfeast.com/page/Ma54wp/Chiara-Bautista-Fan-Page

Second
http://truelovestory.deviantart.com/art/Night-And-Day-429500758

Anyways, just drop me a line in private messaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom